PDA

View Full Version : Suns Trade Rumors 3: Electric Boogaloo

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 03:23 PM
Just heard from a guy who knows stuff that the Suns are closing in on moving Sean Marks to Utah for Boozer and their choice of Ronnie Brewer or Paul Millsap. Time for big discussions on this trade rumor.

td4mvp21
06-26-2007, 03:27 PM
:lol

ChumpDumper
Electric Boogaloo was the 2nd Breakin' movie.

And shut up.

kps0001
Just heard from a guy who knows stuff that the Suns are closing in on moving Sean Marks to Utah for Boozer and their choice of Ronnie Brewer or Paul Millsap. Time for big discussions on this trade rumor.

Your thread title is wrong. It was Breakin 2 Electric Boogaloo. Therefore you should have title your 2nd ridiculous and assanine thread Electric Boogaloo.

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 03:28 PM
Your thread title is wrong. It was Breakin 2 Electric Boogaloo. Therefore you should have title your 2nd ridiculous and assanine thread Electric Boogaloo.

hey if you don't like it then don't click it.

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 03:31 PM
I apologize, I just wanted to make sure that Suns fans had enough threads to discuss their stupid trade rumors because evidently 10 wasn't enough.

JMarkJohns
06-26-2007, 03:33 PM
Unlike you, Sunfan kept his ramblings confined to two or three threads, all on topic.

Yours is just a silly attempt from a desperate attention whore.

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Unlike you, Sunfan kept his ramblings confined to two or three threads, all on topic.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72195
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72349
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72122
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72115
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72205
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72220
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72282

ChumpDumper
06-26-2007, 03:44 PM
Are you pissed there are only four mavtrade threads on the front page?

JMarkJohns
06-26-2007, 03:50 PM
Thread 1: Suns fan - posted: 6-22-07
Thread 2: Suns fan - posted: 6-25-07
Thread 3: Suns fan - posted: 6-21-07
Thread 4: SPURS fan
Thread 5: Suns fan - posted: 6-22-07
Thread 6: SPURS fan
Thread 7: PISTONS fan

So, essentually, you're getting your panties in a bunch because Sunfan started four threads in one week on two or three topics?

OK...

Shall a look up all of MavFan's ramblings?

JMarkJohns
06-26-2007, 03:52 PM
You, in one fell - and failed - swoop to poke fun at Sunfan, managed to, in one afternoon, mind you, create three threads on absolute BS to Sunfan's four in one week.

Congratulations, troll...

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 03:53 PM
Thread 1: Suns fan - posted: 6-22-07
Thread 2: Suns fan - posted: 6-25-07
Thread 3: Suns fan - posted: 6-21-07
Thread 4: SPURS fan
Thread 5: Suns fan - posted: 6-22-07
Thread 6: SPURS fan
Thread 7: PISTONS fan

So, essentually, you're getting your panties in a bunch because Sunfan started four threads in one week on two or three topics?

OK...

Shall a look up all of MavFan's ramblings?

Do whatever the hell you want. If a Mavfan is throwing out bullshit like "james jones and last first round picks to move into the top 10" then they deserve people to shit on them.

I'm glad Suns fans restrain themselves from talking trade rumors in threads started by a non-Sunfan.

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 03:54 PM
You, in one fell - and failed - swoop to poke fun at Sunfan, managed to, in one afternoon, mind you, create three threads on absolute BS to Sunfan's four in one week.

Congratulations, troll...

if it's so failed why do you continue responding?

Congratulations, douchebag...

JMarkJohns
06-26-2007, 03:57 PM
Do whatever the hell you want. If a Mavfan is throwing out bullshit like "james jones and last first round picks to move into the top 10" then they deserve people to shit on them.

But not by me. You see, in this (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61178) thread, you took exception to any fan other than Mavs fans who dumped on Mavfan stupidity.

My, my... congratulations, hypocrite.

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 03:59 PM
But not by me. You see, in this (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61178) thread, you took exception to any fan other than Mavs fans who dumped on Mavfan stupidity.

My, my... congratulations, hypocrite.

get back to me when you actually read that thread.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2007, 04:00 PM
If a Mavfan is throwing out bullshit like "james jones and last first round picks to move into the top 10" then they deserve people to shit on them.And it should be done in that thread.

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 04:01 PM
And it should be done in that thread.
yeah true. honestly I didn't think these threads would last this long anyways, I figured they'd get deleted almost immediately.

JMarkJohns
06-26-2007, 04:03 PM
get back to me when you actually read that thread.

LMAO! You clearly wanted no part of a non-Mavfan telling Mavs fans anything that could burst their bubble. True, you were ready and willing to call him out for his ignorance, but you took exception to me pointing something out that could very well have ended such an expectation/declaration.

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 04:04 PM
LMAO! You clearly wanted no part of a non-Mavfan telling Mavs fans anything that could burst their bubble. True, you were ready and willing to call him out for his ignorance, but you took exception to me pointing something out that could very well have ended such an expectation/declaration.

wrong again. take a third trip into that thread.

JMarkJohns
06-26-2007, 04:04 PM
How's about you prove me wrong.

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 04:05 PM
How's about you prove me wrong.

Why should I do that when the thread does it for me?

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 04:07 PM
if you put a detailed account of that entire thread in here with each response and rebuttal quoted and pasted in here, then maybe i'll get around to showing you where your head went up your ass. thanx.

(wouldn't it be hilarious if he did it?)

JMarkJohns
06-26-2007, 04:18 PM
Why should I do that when the thread does it for me?

Mighty big talk. Care to prove it?

All one has to do is skim through that linked thread to notice you and Ponky going to town on anything other suns fans and I said on the topic.

If expecting the Mavs to remain completely healthy, then win out from mid-Feb on is a position that is immune from criticsm from opposing fan bases, then most certainly the posting of a rumor here and there on corresponding threads can be looked past.

You simply have issues with Sunfan. Which is why you felt it necessary to give the entire fanbase a cute little moniker...

You're really grasping at straws here.

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 04:23 PM
Mighty big talk. Care to prove it?

And the circle continues...

If expecting the Mavs to remain completely healthy, then win out from mid-Feb on is a position that is immune from criticsm from opposing fan bases, then most certainly the posting of a rumor here and there on corresponding threads can be looked past.

I think opposing fanbases criticizing such a ridiculous notion is super. I don't think opposing fanbases who are steeped in nothing but ridiculous notions criticizing one non-fan's ridiculous notion is all that super.

You simply have issues with Sunfan. Which is why you felt it necessary to give the entire fanbase a cute little moniker....

I can't take credit for that. Someone greater than I came up with it.

JMarkJohns
06-26-2007, 04:35 PM
OOOOOH... the hostility...

Actually all this thread proves is that you didn't fucking read it you retarded fuck. It consisted of one "mavfan" who already jumped ship to the Sixers calling them an "all time great" team and then every other Mav fan in the thread saying that he was a dumbass. And then Sunfan jumping in like their team ever had a shot. But nice try.

Anyways... my initial post to his claim that the Mavs would win out and win the Title from Mid-February on...

Getting a little ahead of yourself, aren't ya? They are one Dirk injury away from being an easy out on the Semifinals... and injuries can and will happen.

If that's not pertinent to the discussion, then forgive me. It's just, it seems every year some team's "star" gets injured. In fact, wasn't 2002-03 that Dirk got injured in the Conference Finals vs. the Spurs? Oh, and in the series before that, wasn't it the Mavs playing the Kings when Webber blew his knee out?

Come on... you took exception then because I was a Suns fan, because it certainly wasn't the tone, nor the message. It was an innocent comment, that you tried to reverse upon me as if I was the one who proclaimed the Suns would win every game from there on out.

Your response...

And the Suns are one Nash injury away from being swept by the Nuggets in the 1st round.

Mine to yours...

As for the Nash injury, sure, what's your point? Every team is one injury away... that was my point. Until I start a thread proclaiming the Suns All-Time greatness in February, your point holds no relevance to mine.

Mine to another poster...

These "out on a limb" exaggerations are rediculous, or, am I not allowed to say such?

Yours to mine...

Seems like every Mavs fan is saying the exact same thing. So what's your fucking problem? If the guy wants to call it then laugh at it and let him call it. If he's wrong then don't let HIM hear the end of it. And I'm calling bullshit too...like how every Suns fan comes out from under their rock, pulls their thumb out of their ass, and gets on this thread typing "IF DIRK GETS HURT THE MAVS ARE FUCKED!!!!!" then when someone reminds them of how shitty THEIR team would be without Nash, all of a sudden it's "your post is irrelevant!!!! every team is one injury away, and if we had a healthy amare and joe johnson and raja bell and kurt thomas and a healthy Jake Voskuhl then we'd have TWO TITLES MOTHERFUCKER!!!" and on and on the same shit from piss-ant Suns fans.

I especially liked this one. Making up quotes and all while responding to me. Nobody I knew ever said anything like, "if we had a healthy amare and joe johnson and raja bell and kurt thomas and a healthy Jake Voskuhl then we'd have TWO TITLES MOTHERFUCKER!!!" I certainly never did.

Part of mine to yours...

If you want to clean house, then do it. Don't speak out of both sides of your mouth and criticize, yet defend.

And another...

The lunacy of your rant is that your "call out" was exactly my point. The problem was that I didn't proclaim greatness for the Suns, and therefore didn't need my preverbial bubble to be burst. Again, nice try, however...

The problem was you thought I was bashing the Mavs, when I said for the entire season that they were on the same rung as San Antonio and Phoenix. You went loco when all I did was objectively and calmly express that nothing is a given, because one injury can upend everything. You agreed with my stance, but felt the need to criticize me for making it, as if that made any sense.

Since you happened to agree with my point, but felt the need to call me out, what other explanation is there except that you took exception to the poster, not the post? I figure, since I didn't do jack in that thread to warrent a call out, that my fandom was what you had such a disdain for.

If I'm wrong, then explain.

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 04:39 PM
OOOOOH... the hostility...

Anyways... my initial post to his claim that the Mavs would win out and win the Title from Mid-February on...

If that's not pertinent to the discussion, then forgive me. It's just, it seems every year some team's "star" gets injured. In fact, wasn't 2002-03 that Dirk got injured in the Conference Finals vs. the Spurs? Oh, and in the series before that, wasn't it the Mavs playing the Kings when Webber blew his knee out?

Come on... you took exception then because I was a Suns fan, because it certainly wasn't the tone, nor the message. It was an innocent comment, that you tried to reverse upon me as if I was the one who proclaimed the Suns would win every game from there on out.

Your response...

Mine to yours...

Mine to another poster...

Yours to mine...

I especially liked this one. Making up quotes and all while responding to me. Nobody I knew ever said anything like, "if we had a healthy amare and joe johnson and raja bell and kurt thomas and a healthy Jake Voskuhl then we'd have TWO TITLES MOTHERFUCKER!!!" I certainly never did.

Part of mine to yours...

And another...

The problem was you thought I was bashing the Mavs, when I said for the entire season that they were on the same rung as San Antonio and Phoenix. You went loco when all I did was objectively and calmly express that nothing is a given, because one injury can upend everything. You agreed with my stance, but felt the need to criticize me for making it, as if that made any sense.

Since you happened to agree with my point, but felt the need to call me out, what other explanation is there that you took exception to the poster, not the post? I figure, since I didn't do jack in that thread to warrent a call out, that my fandom was what you had such a disdain for.

If I'm wrong, then explain.

HE DID IT!!!!
:lmao :lmao :lmao
HE DID IT!!!!!

I hope you had fun collecting all that information. Hopefully you had just as much fun compiling all that crap as I'll have NOT READING IT.

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 04:41 PM
I'm not that great of a troll (or even a poster) and this isn't some great bit of trolling....but it's certainly a crowning acheivement for my little pissant posting career at SpursTalk.

JMarkJohns
06-26-2007, 04:41 PM
HE DID IT!!!!
HE DID IT!!!!!

I hope you had fun collecting all that information. Hopefully you had just as much fun compiling all that crap as I'll have NOT READING IT.

That's fine. You see, by me taking the high road, and you ignoring facts, I look better and you appear the joke. Not that you mind, just as I didn't mind helping.

pussyface
06-26-2007, 04:42 PM
mono- jmark will like you better if you start talking about "hot babes" and "celebrity nipslips" and shit

jmark- mono will warm up to you if you tell him you love the smashing pumpkins, movies featuring leo dicaprio, and billy corgan's poetry book called 'blinking with fists.'

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 04:43 PM
That's fine. You see, by me taking the high road, and you ignoring facts, I look better and you appear the joke. Not that you mind, just as I didn't mind helping.

I'm happy that your e-wang feels bigger after writing pages of crap in defense of your Sunfan honor that nobody gives a shit about.

JMarkJohns
06-26-2007, 04:47 PM
I'm happy that your e-wang feels bigger after writing pages of crap in defense of your Sunfan honor that nobody gives a shit about.

I'm glad you get your jollies off by riling shit up, then running like a sackless coward.

I'm farely certain plenty of people on the board care that I post. I consider it no big loss that you're not in that group.

pussyface.
06-26-2007, 04:49 PM
mono- jmark will like you better if you start talking about "hot babes" and "celebrity nipslips" and shit

jmark- mono will warm up to you if you tell him you love the smashing pumpkins, movies featuring leo dicaprio, and billy corgan's poetry book called 'blinking with fists.'

the reason people like the pussyface is because of my extinguished palate of films that the average siccophant doesn't get. plus my disdain for Boondock Saints. you don't really have to like good movies, you just have to know how to find one shitty one and use it repeatedly to show others how unfaggy your taste in movies is.

oh, and my huge cock. it's massive. really.

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 04:50 PM
I'm glad you get your jollies off by riling shit up, then running like a sackless coward.

I'm farely certain plenty of people on the board care that I post. I consider it no big loss that you're not in that group.

Maybe one of your internet fans can introduce you to a blowjob I'm sure that would be a great moment.

JMarkJohns
06-26-2007, 04:52 PM
Maybe one of your internet fans can introduce you to a blowjob I'm sure that would be a great moment.

If you can't say anything smart, insult the mother or sexuality.

Wow... nice to know you have your standards...

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 04:52 PM
while you admire your own posting work, take a look at the favorite team of the person who started that thread. since apparently that's a huge deal to you when someone starts a thread.

Spurminator
06-26-2007, 04:53 PM
This ended up being not so bad.

monosylab1k
06-26-2007, 04:54 PM
If you can't say anything smart, insult the mother or sexuality.

Wow... nice to know you have your standards...

If your internet career as a master poster is being threatened, attempt the "high road".

da_suns_fan__
06-26-2007, 05:51 PM
I can understand where mono's hate is coming from....

I'd be fuming if my team just lost in the first round and my opponents were all over the news trying to get from good to uber-good.

bdictjames
06-26-2007, 06:27 PM
Mavs and Suns fans fighting in a Spurs forum.. hahah this is priceless

:lol

Nashfan
06-26-2007, 10:44 PM
I apologize, I just wanted to make sure that Suns fans had enough threads to discuss their stupid trade rumors because evidently 10 wasn't enough.

I sense that you are upset about Phoenix possibly getting Garnett, who I know you covet.

RonMexico
06-27-2007, 06:26 PM
James Jones and Marcus Banks to Atlanta for Nos. 3 and 11.

monosylab1k
06-27-2007, 10:10 PM
James Jones and Marcus Banks to Atlanta for Nos. 3 and 11.

hahaha....and RonMexico shows again why he's one of the few great Suns posters here.