PDA

View Full Version : 50 Cent going to make movie with 2 of the greatest

Phil Hellmuth
06-26-2007, 10:32 PM
Pacino and DeNiro.

LOL @ 50 playing a role as a snitch :lol

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003603714

Rapper Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson is in final negotiations to join Robert De Niro and Al Pacino in "Righteous Kill," a crime thriller that starts shooting in September.

The acting veterans play detectives tracking a serial killer, while Jackson would play a drug dealer who helps them with their investigation. Jon Avnet will direct the $60 million project.

Jackson has previously starred in "Get Rich or Die Tryin,'" a 2005 movie based on his drug-dealing past. He most recently appeared in last year's "Home of the Brave" and has three other films in the works: "The Ski Mask Way," "Live Bet" and "The Dance."

De Niro and Pacino will be onscreen together for nearly the entire film. The longtime friends shared no screen time in 1974's "The Godfather: Part II" and only one scene in 1995's "Heat."

resistanze
06-26-2007, 11:05 PM
So basically 50 Cent as himself?

Hollywood might just implode into an abyss if Fiddy gets within 10 miles of these two greats. When I finally get to see De Niro and Pacino together, it's WITH HIM?

BeerIsGood!
06-27-2007, 01:54 AM
Playing a thug gangsta... what else could he play? It's a bit role, and I'm hoping this movie is EPIC!!

The Red Hood
06-27-2007, 02:10 AM
Thats sounds about as bad as David Banner being in The Dark Knight I only hope that he does not do a rap song for the movie :spless: :cuss :pctoss

Whisky Dog
09-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Just saw the movie today and I enjoyed it. The plot was a but weak and the movie jumps around, but the acting was really good. Fitty even managed to not fuck the whole thing up.