PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Colbert Report?

Cant_Be_Faded
06-26-2007, 10:58 PM
Gay researcher guest on his show said statistically gay men have longer index fingers than their ring fingers. It applied to lesbians but not nearly as strongly as men.

I remember in 2003 I was broke coming home from class and needed W, and saw a flyer asking for subjects in a gay/straight test. It paid 40 freakin bucks. I called and asked what entailed and they said a written test, analysis of my hands, and a vocal recording.

Cautiously, I entered the room as the guy asked to make a digital photocopy of my hands and then take a written test. I was like whats up with the hands, he said what this researcher dude on Colbert said.

My ring is in fact longer than my index. How bout yalls?

ChumpDumper
06-26-2007, 11:00 PM
Dude was making the rounds:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=11422189

Ronaldo McDonald
06-26-2007, 11:53 PM
I hear if your penis is no longer than your pinky finger while erect you're Asian

22 Year Old Virgin
06-27-2007, 12:27 AM
I hear if your penis is no longer than your pinky finger while erect you're Asian

Hey, Im not Asian !

cornbread
06-27-2007, 12:32 AM
I heard that guy on npr last night. He also said penis length and direction of hair growth on the head were related.

2Blonde
06-27-2007, 02:09 AM
Well I guess it's a good thing I choose men since my ring finger is definitely longer. I wouldn't make it as a lesbian. :spin