PDA

View Full Version : Pierce Wants Out If Boston Doesn't Get A Veteran Co-Star

ducks
06-26-2007, 11:48 PM
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...ran_co _star/

Pierce Wants Out If Boston Doesn't Get A Veteran Co-Star
June 26, 2007 - 6:37 pm
Yahoo.com -
According to a league executive, Paul Pierce has finally told team management that unless the Celtics come out of this week with a talented veteran co-star for him, they should expect him to make a public declaration soon after Thursday's draft that he wants a trade.

"Danny is under tremendous pressure, from inside and outside, to get a deal for someone done this week," one league executive said

confined
06-26-2007, 11:49 PM
go get him Cubes :hungry:

Findog
06-26-2007, 11:50 PM
go get him Cubes :hungry:

Exactly what I'm thinking. Any package that doesn't include J-Ho.

confined
06-26-2007, 11:56 PM
i'd like something like
harris + diop + maybe croshere for pierce

gives Boston some decent young players in return cuz i dont think they'd take terry or damp...dont kno about the saleries tho

Findog
06-27-2007, 12:14 AM
i'd like something like
harris + diop + maybe croshere for pierce

gives Boston some decent young players in return cuz i dont think they'd take terry or damp...dont kno about the saleries tho

Yeah, Pierce is pretty expensive so I don't know how you could do a deal without Howard...or Terry. And I can't imagine Stack would agree to a SnT.

Obstructed_View
06-27-2007, 01:06 AM
As a Spurs fan, I would love to see Paul Pierce join the Mavericks.

polandprzem
06-27-2007, 05:22 AM
As a Spurs fan, I would love to see Paul Pierce join the Mavericks.

Well that's the proof you are insaine

Obstructed_View
06-27-2007, 06:10 AM
Well that's the proof you are insaine
It took you this long to find proof that I'm insane? :lol

Wake me when Paul Pierce wins something. The Mavs need a ball hogging locker room cancer that melts down in pressure situations. Really. I didn't think it could get better than when they had Antoine Walker and thought he was going to help them.

Shred
06-27-2007, 06:32 AM
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...ran_co _star/

Pierce Wants Out If Boston Doesn't Get A Veteran Co-Star
June 26, 2007 - 6:37 pm
Yahoo.com -
According to a league executive, Paul Pierce has finally told team management that unless the Celtics come out of this week with a talented veteran co-star for him, they should expect him to make a public declaration soon after Thursday's draft that he wants a trade.

"Danny is under tremendous pressure, from inside and outside, to get a deal for someone done this week," one league executive said

I, for one, do not interpret this at all as Pierce saying he wants Shawn Marion to Boston, or as putting any kind of pressure on Ainge to make the KG to Phoenix deal happen.

Thunder Dan
06-27-2007, 09:08 AM
Ever since he spit at the Cavs bench in a preseason game I have hated PP. He also seems to be the only player in the NBA who has come out to say he doesn't like Lebron.

Armando
06-27-2007, 09:15 AM
Ever since he spit at the Cavs bench in a preseason game I have hated PP. He also seems to be the only player in the NBA who has come out to say he doesn't like Lebron.

Poor LeBron how horrible it must be that PP does not like him. :rolleyes Who cares? PP wishes he could have the career that LeBron is going to have. Assuming the Cavs get a clue and get a better supporting cast around him.

resistanze
06-27-2007, 09:18 AM
LOL @ Pierce trying to play the Kobe card. Too bad he's only 1/2 as important as Kobe is, no one gives a shit about his demands :lol

I still can't believe he got a 3-year, 60 million dollar extension, damn is Ainge dumb.

Armando
06-27-2007, 09:22 AM
LOL @ Pierce trying to play the Kobe card. Too bad he's only 1/2 as important as Kobe is, no one gives a shit about his demands :lol

I still can't believe he got a 3-year, 60 million dollar extension, damn is Ainge dumb.

:lol

caŽlo
06-27-2007, 09:27 AM

man.. he really did that?

Findog
06-27-2007, 10:03 AM
Wake me when Paul Pierce wins something.

Only one team gets to a win a title every year. It's no shame that he couldn't lead Fatoine and a bunch of scrubs to a title.

The Mavs need a ball hogging locker room cancer that melts down in pressure situations.

Mavs could use a guy that puts up 25, 9 and 5 and is 6'6, 230. Put him at the two and Josh (6'7, 210) at the three or vice versa, it doesn't matter.

Baron Davis: 6'3, 215
Jason Richardson: 6'6, 225

JET: 6'2, 180
Devin: 6'3, 185

Yeah, PP would definitely help us.

I didn't think it could get better than when they had Antoine Walker and thought he was going to help them

Well, he got us JET, who torched you guys in the playoffs, so I'd say he did.

NBA Junkie
06-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Geez, even if they somehow land Shawn Marion, he should still beg out.

They won't win shit with a minor addition such as that.