PDA

View Full Version : tony parker is the luckiest man alive

fred33
06-27-2007, 07:58 AM
Later, Demi and Ashton lip-locked to an Annie Lennox song, while Penelope and Shakira got their groove on with engaged NBA superstar Tony Parker. Watch out, Eva Longoria!

ny daily news penelo cruz of course

spursfan09
06-27-2007, 08:00 AM
Bachelor party with Shakira and Penelope? I'm jealous and I'm a chick!

BigBeezie
06-27-2007, 08:33 AM
Wow, I would drop Eva in a second for either one of them....

MadDog73
06-27-2007, 08:39 AM
:ttiwwp:

tmtcsc
06-27-2007, 08:51 AM
Bachelor party with Shakira and Penelope? I'm jealous and I'm a chick!

That's hot

SpursWillOwn
06-27-2007, 08:54 AM
Shakira O'Neal?

jmard5
06-27-2007, 09:03 AM
:ttiwwp:

exactly!

fred33
06-27-2007, 09:28 AM
Downstairs, inseparable twosome Shakira and Penélope Cruz stuck near a back corner booth with Kutcher, Moore and magician David Blaine. While the fantastic five were all drinking, Cruz was busy energetically breaking it down (to Maroon 5's "Makes Me Wonder"). Blaine then focused on his magic, and impressed Moore with a trick involving a quarter. (Really!) But Shakira – and her hips – couldn't resist the music. She started dancing but shied from the spotlight after Kutcher and Co. encouraged her hip-swiveling. After Kutcher successfully encouraged a group embrace, the actor climbed to the top of their banquette, holding onto the bamboo ceiling as he smiled and grooved. More dancing ensued – then Tony Parker came over to chat and duet with Kutcher on Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer." At around 2:45, the group checked out, continuing their party at Bungalow 8.

romain.star
06-27-2007, 10:17 AM
Later, Demi and Ashton lip-locked to an Annie Lennox song, while Penelope and Shakira got their groove on with engaged NBA superstar Tony Parker. Watch out, Eva Longoria!

ny daily news penelo cruz of course

is he a superstar yet?

spurscenter
06-27-2007, 10:28 AM
jaime foxx on parker

Foxx is regularly seen out socially with Longoria and teamed up with Parker to record a song.

He added, "We're good friends. We actually hooked up on a song.

"He raps in French. He kills in French. It sounds sexy; I don't know what he's saying.

"He could just be saying, 'Order me dinner.' It's a trip to hear it."