PDA

View Full Version : Denver makes Camby Available.

spurscenter
06-27-2007, 09:36 AM
The Chicago Bulls are said to be shopping their No. 9 pick and Denver Nuggets forward Marcus Camby is a possibility, with the Nuggets likely to cut payroll by making Camby available.

The deal would have to include Bulls forward P.J. Brown in a sign-and-trade for one guaranteed season.

This is one guy I hope we get, Camby!

Marcus Bryant
06-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Link?

Wrong forum.

spurscenter
06-27-2007, 09:40 AM
well fucking move it then.

Clean it up

I dont care .

keep discussions flowing, dont be all SPURSREPORT

MoSpur
06-27-2007, 09:45 AM
Camby is a good defensive center. How much does he have left on his contract?

thekingrobert
06-27-2007, 09:45 AM
Barry, Elson and our 28th let's make it happen

spurscenter
06-27-2007, 09:59 AM
Barry, Elson and our 28th let's make it happen

money wise does it make sense?

we can then use oberto money on camby

spurscenter
06-27-2007, 10:01 AM
sam smith

Roster roulette
Could this year's Finals have been their run? The Cavs have no draft picks. They traded their first-round pick to Boston for swingman Jiri Welsch, who is no longer in the league, and dealt their second-rounder to Orlando with forward/center Tony Battie for Anderson Varejao and Drew Gooden. They are over the salary cap and facing the luxury tax with Varejao and Sasha Pavlovic free agents. …

The Bulls are said to be shopping their No. 9 pick and Denver's Marcus Camby is a possibility, with the Nuggets likely to cut payroll by making Camby available. The deal would have to include P.J. Brown in a sign-and-trade for one guaranteed season. … DePaul's Wilson Chandler keeps skipping workouts, giving rise to rumors the Knicks have made him a guarantee. … Jazz assistant Tyrone Corbin, a DePaul product, is in the Seattle coaching derby.

Soul_Patch
06-27-2007, 10:16 AM
wow, camby and duncan on the inside defensively would be massive.

Marcus Bryant
06-27-2007, 10:17 AM

Clean it up

I dont care .

This isn't the kiddie pool. Now act like it.

SilverPlayer
06-27-2007, 10:22 AM
This isn't the kiddie pool. Now act like it.

Lighten up MB, Camby is a prospect a lot of Spurs fans would love to have.

Taco
06-27-2007, 10:24 AM

Clean it up

I dont care .

:lol

Marcus Bryant
06-27-2007, 10:30 AM
Lighten up MB, Camby is a prospect a lot of Spurs fans would love to have.

It's common courtesy to provide a link. That's a small part of what differentiates this forum from the others.

duncan228
06-27-2007, 10:40 AM
It's common courtesy to provide a link. That's a small part of what differentiates this forum from the others.

I like links also.

Knowing the source of something helps me determine what I think of the news.

Kori Ellis
06-27-2007, 10:43 AM
I don't care if it's in the Spurs forum rather than the NBA forum because during free agency/draft time pretty much anything goes.

But (not just for the original poster) everyone needs to provide a link if something is online or a source (i.e. they just said on Fox News) when posting a report.

Thanks!

spurscenter
06-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Yea Ill do a better job of providing links

I just copy and paste articles from various sites as I see them with a plug in I have on my browser, but it only does the text part without headings and by lines.

its just faster for me. ill try to post link but unless I put my name that I wrote it or hearsay, ill put that for sure. Other than that, all posts are from around the net.

FromWayDowntown
06-27-2007, 12:11 PM
Other than that, all posts are from around the net.

Now that's a pre-emptive assurance of credibility.

Testing
06-27-2007, 12:28 PM
Bulls would become an amazing defensive team....

ChumpDumper
06-27-2007, 12:31 PM
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/media/thumbnails/columnist/2006-11/2565202.jpg

Findog
06-27-2007, 12:35 PM
Denver's not serious about winning. They're a bad defensive team as it is and they have arguably the best interior defender in the League after Duncan.

whottt
06-27-2007, 12:35 PM
This team would be awesome with Camby...but since he is an injury risk, I'd like to know how many years are left on his contract.

Pretty sure Camby can defend any frontline player we struggle with in the NBA this side of Shaq.

ShoogarBear
06-27-2007, 02:13 PM
Camby can be pretty undisciplined defensively, at least on the Nuggies. He goes for blocks like some players go for steals, at the expense of just playing good position defense. However, with the Knicks he was not that way, so it's more a by-product of Karl's non-system.

But from what I recall, his contract is an albatross.

Spurs Dynasty 21
06-27-2007, 02:26 PM
Link?

Wrong forum.

WOW your gimmick is lame and boring

but the Camby on the Bulls would make them favs. in the east, but seeing him in silver and black will never happen