Johnson talked to his former Suns teammate on
Wednesday and that the 24-year-old Stoudemire, a
first-team All-NBA choice, told him that he'd welcome
the trade.

judaspriestess
06-27-2007, 03:49 PM
here is the link

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-nbadraft062707&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

amare wants out, no surprise. still doesn't make me nervous about the suns of bitches.

Tippecanoe
06-27-2007, 03:52 PM
as long as d'antoni is still the coach, im not afraid

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Damn you just beat me to it.

easjer
06-27-2007, 03:56 PM

Word for freaking word.

I thought the Suns didn't want to endanger their 2008 pick from the Hawks though?

Testing
06-27-2007, 03:58 PM
Why does Amare want out of Pheonix all of a sudden?

Marcus Bryant
06-27-2007, 04:00 PM
Uh Oh

Only if they managed to land Garnett without giving up Stoudemire.

T Park
IMO this benefits the Spurs.

Stoudamire is way way way harder to guard than Kevin Garnett.

I don't see how Phoenix things Garnett is better than Stoudamire.

Mr.Bottomtooth
Why does Amare want out of Pheonix all of a sudden?
Because he wants to be without question the main star and that won't happen with KG there.

coachmac87
06-27-2007, 04:03 PM
ya but i consider kg an upgrade amare..still an uh-oh...cause now they can throw kg and kurt thomas at timmy..and they still have gino hated rival in raja bell...suns slowly becoming a better defensive team..

Obstructed_View
06-27-2007, 04:04 PM
I'm not remotely worried about Garnett being on the Suns. Stats don't equal victories. The only thing sweeter than beating the Suns next year will be knowing that Amare is stuck in Atlanta watching it on TV.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2007, 04:07 PM
OMG!!!!

KG could conceivably average 37 and 10 agasint us in the playoffs!!!

Spurminator
06-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Phoenix's defense does enjoy a huge upgrade with this move, if D'Antoni can figure out what to do with it.

Obstructed_View
06-27-2007, 04:09 PM
We'll see. I'm not positive that it isn't the system that makes Amare look like a bad defender. KG will spend less time in foul trouble, that's for sure.

T Park
06-27-2007, 04:09 PM
KG > stoudamire defense

but, It can be gotten around.

timvp
06-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Phoenix's defense does enjoy a huge upgrade with this move, if D'Antoni can figure out what to do with it.

True. Garnett is no doubt a better defender than Amare.

However, if the trade happens, I don't think it's a slam dunk that it makes the Suns noticeably better. Amare is as hard to guard as anyone in the league for the Spurs.

But yeah, if the Suns somehow get Garnett without giving up Stoudemire, that's when I start to worry.

Shred
06-27-2007, 04:13 PM
You all seemed awfully concerned about these potential moves, despite all the tough talk.

Marcus Bryant
06-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Yeah, it's scurrry if the Suns can land someone who knows how to follow league rules.

Spurminator
06-27-2007, 04:16 PM
You all seemed awfully concerned about these potential moves, despite all the tough talk.

It's a trade involving marquee players. Anyone who is a basketball fan and not just a sniveling, whiny douchebag web troll would understand the intrigue.

Vito Corleone
06-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Garnett is no post player so what he gives them in defense they still lose on offense in the paint. All they really do is become a donut team with a bunch of parimeter guys that have no idea what to do in the paint.

I like Atlanta and hope this trade happens

Obstructed_View
06-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Just keep telling yourself that. At least you have the imaginary intimidation factor to go with your imaginary championship. KG's going to have to average more than 38 and 10 against the Spurs, and he's going to be doing it shooting fadeaway jumpers from 8 feet rather than on dunks and free throws.

TMSKILZ
06-27-2007, 04:19 PM
You guys are crazy, this move only makes the Suns better.

Amare is a young kid, who is like the majority of young NBA kids these days, selfish, wants to be paid as #1 in his position even thiough they make $15 mil already, care about stats and showboating on the court.

Remember, after game 4 after the Nash/Horry incident, POP was asked about A,are's comment of Bruce and the Spurs being dirty...Pop said "he (Amare) is still young"

even Nash said that about Amare being young, so with being young and a thug, comes mental breakdowns and mistakes on the court, like silly fouls, epsecially early fouls that have you benched.

Now if this KG deal goes through, he'll get a player in KG that will make Nash and the Suns more dangerous, not to mention KG even more dangerous, b/cc Nash like Kidd and Magic before him, made those around them better as a PG. Don't give me that BS about KG had Marbury early in his career, Marbury is a scorer 1st and not a true PG like Nash.

The Suns will be very tough with the combo of Nash & KG.

Go Spurs!

Marcus Bryant
06-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Yeah, but then there's no Amare lurking.

Obstructed_View
06-27-2007, 04:22 PM
I thought he was looming. Is that troll going to become a Hawks fan now?

Steve-O-Matic
06-27-2007, 04:23 PM
Can someone educate me on this - Do the salaries not have to match with off-season trades? Minny has KG's contract going out and only Zaza and AJ's contracts coming in....which don't come remotely close to matching KG's.

????

dbestpro
06-27-2007, 04:23 PM
Throw away your future, baby. Garnett to to the the land of the Suns means no lottery pick next year. This trade would be like if the Spurs were to trade Parker for Kidd. We would still be good but not for long.
I love the trade of Garnett as a Spurs fan and would be livid as a Suns fan, of which I am happy to say I am not. Yeah, it's a great day to be a Spurs fan.

Marcus Bryant
06-27-2007, 04:25 PM
Can someone educate me on this - Do the salaries not have to match with off-season trades? Minny has KG's contract going out and only Zaza and AJ's contracts coming in....which don't come remotely close to matching KG's.

????

Hence Atlanta's involvement.

Obstructed_View
06-27-2007, 04:25 PM
What value do the picks have?

Findog
06-27-2007, 04:26 PM
here is the link

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-nbadraft062707&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

amare wants out, no surprise. still doesn't make me nervous about the suns of bitches.

Yeah, we have never had an answer for the Nash/Amare pick and roll. And to me, Garnett and Amare is the more fearsome pairing than Garnett and Marion.

Obstructed_View
06-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Yeah, it might help them against Dallas, but they had their way with Dallas this year.

MoSpur
06-27-2007, 04:30 PM
I don't understand the uh-oh on the title. Its not a big deal if Amare is leaving. Garnett is not all that better overall. He may average more points because of Nash, but that's about it. He rebounds better, but Amare has a lot of upside.

Marcus Bryant
06-27-2007, 04:31 PM
What value do the picks have?

$0.

Extra Stout
06-27-2007, 04:31 PM
Garnett makes Phoenix better than they are with Stoudemire. Garnett is not as ferocious an offensive player as Amare, but he is smarter and more versatile. He also is a quality defender. Amare does not suck at defense because of the "system," but rather because he doesn't put much effort into it and doesn't have an especially high basketball IQ. Those aren't concerns with Garnett.

This is the right trade for Phoenix to make (aside from a pipe dream where they only lose Marion). Nash only has a couple of prime years left. Building around Amare in the future is no sure thing, because there's no telling how long his knee will hold out. Garnett is the better player. This maximizes their chances at winning a title.

But they are still eminently beatable.

Findog
06-27-2007, 04:33 PM
Yeah, it might help them against Dallas, but they had their way with Dallas this year.

My honest feelings if they had been able to pair Garnett and Amare? Cancel the upcoming season and give them the trophy. No longer having to defend that pic-n-roll makes me very happy!

ducks
06-27-2007, 04:33 PM
this is a very good trade for suns
clearly amare is a cancer and a loner on the team
he has 2 yes 2 surgies already has no brain iq
states what they plan on doing in playoffs to the press
kg is better but not sure if this puts them over the top
rember suns still have diaw and when amare was hurt diaw stepted up
can he now that amare is GONE

if this happens

ducks
06-27-2007, 04:34 PM
IF this trade happens hawks still need a point
BENO !

Shred
06-27-2007, 04:35 PM
this is a very good trade for suns
clearly amare is a cancer and a loner on the team
he has 2 yes 2 surgies already has no brain iq
states what they plan on doing in playoffs to the press
kg is better but not sure if this puts them over the top
rember suns still have diaw and when amare was hurt diaw stepted up
can he now that amare is GONE

if this happens

My sources in PHX tell me the ATL rumors are "BS" being pushed by Minnesota, and that if there is a deal it will involve Marion and will go down right before the draft. :fro

Budkin
06-27-2007, 04:35 PM
As long as they don't have Stoudemire AND KG I won't be worried.

Oh, Gee!!
06-27-2007, 04:37 PM
My sources in PHX tell me the ATL rumors are "BS" being pushed by Minnesota, and that if there is a deal it will involve Marion and will go down right before the draft. :fro

would your "sources" be your bong?

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2007, 04:39 PM
Who are your sources?

bigFUNDAMENTAL
06-27-2007, 04:39 PM
KG chokes in playoffs...
so i'm not worried...

FromWayDowntown
06-27-2007, 04:40 PM

Unless McHale just panics and shits the bed, I can't imagine that he'd be willing to do a deal sending Garnett to Phoenix that didn't include him either: (1) getting Stoudemire in return; or (2) getting a boatload of draft picks from the Suns and another team -- and I don't see the latter situation happening with a team like Atlanta (the most logical trading partner out there) unless the Hawks get back a big; that team is already Team Wing Player -- the last thing they need is another guy who plays the 3, even if it's Marion.

If I'm McHale, there's no way I'm providing my best chip to a team in my own conference without forcing that team to give up one of its two biggest stars.

Of course, I'm not Kevin McHale . . . .

Oh, Gee!!
06-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Who are your sources?

the same ones that told him Amare wouldn't be suspended for game 5 because he was checking into the game

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2007, 04:42 PM
the same ones that told him Amare wouldn't be suspended for game 5 because he was checking into the game
:lol :toast

yavozerb
06-27-2007, 04:43 PM
So marion is going to stay a sun for the moment, right? If so I am happy cause the way we would play the suns sounds like it would not change much except the suns would now become more of perimter team with no Amare down low to bang..

MoSpur
06-27-2007, 04:44 PM

Wasn't there a poster who worked for the Spurs front office who said he had sources, but mispelled something?

T Park
06-27-2007, 04:44 PM
His sources are his pet gerbil and his pet hamster.

BUt htey are more reliable than hoopsworld or hype, orwichever one is the bogus site, can't ever remember it.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2007, 04:46 PM
His sources are his pet gerbil and his pet hamster.

BUt htey are more reliable than hoopsworld or hype, orwichever one is the bogus site, can't ever remember it.
hoopsworld

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2007, 04:47 PM
Wasn't there a poster who worked for the Spurs front office who said he had sources, but mispelled something?
Jonathan!!!

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47893

T Park
06-27-2007, 04:47 PM
Hey I got it right. Miracle of miracles.

Ghost Writer
06-27-2007, 04:49 PM
KG > Marion > Amare

I said it.

Thos eof you who take this possible trade lightly are foolhardy.

Amare is a one-trick pony with a questionable attitude. His "game" (dunks and the occasional made jumper) stifles Marion's game by making him play where he is not comfortable.

Marion alone is an elite player and better than Amare.

Garnett on that Suns team with Nash and Marion is deadly.

Will they all share the ball and play D like the Spurs?

I hope not.

MoSpur
06-27-2007, 04:50 PM
Jonathan!!!

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47893

That's it. LOL

MoSpur
06-27-2007, 04:53 PM
Chow,

Jonathan

yavozerb
06-27-2007, 04:54 PM
How would you guys rate The phx team (IF this trade does happen) to 2003 Lakers team??

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-27-2007, 04:56 PM
No doubt this is a big deal for the Suns and Spurs fans, but can I just take a moment to laugh at Hawks for once again possibly failing to acquire a star PG via a deep draft?

ducks
06-27-2007, 05:09 PM
passing a point guard now is ok for hawks
hawks should be able to get a fa now
they have wings they can trade for a point

laughing at cavs with a player like james and failing to get a point

smeagol
06-27-2007, 05:09 PM
Amare is a beast. I have not bought the KG > Amare concept everybody is high on. His jumper has become money and he is as strong as an ox. He can muscle anybody in the post.

That being said, KG is hungry for a ring and his clock is ticking. It will be interesting to see, if this trade goes down, how a KG-Nash-Marion team does next year. And as many said, they will not be invicible by any stretch of the imagination.

ducks
06-27-2007, 05:11 PM
I think marion is still on the blocks after this
younger player
and suns keep diaw

ducks
06-27-2007, 05:11 PM
if marion is still there bowen still can own him
bowen should never ever ever guard nash

judaspriestess
06-27-2007, 05:15 PM
I guess I'm the only person who thinks marion is way overrated.

degenerate_gambler
06-27-2007, 05:19 PM

he's a product of their system. stick him on a half dozen other teams and his stats drop like a rock.

spurQ
06-27-2007, 05:20 PM
You know i think the trade is not bad for hawks. They can get a fossile vet point guard like kidd...

dbreiden83080
06-27-2007, 05:25 PM
If they get KG and keep Amare yeah that is trouble but looks like Marion is saying hell no to Boston. He has no reason to go there when he is making big money this year and then he can go anywhere he wants next year. This may not happen at all. Bucher just said on Sportscenter that it is the Wolves that are really pushing to have the Hawks in this and not the Suns. So clearly the Suns do not want to give Amare up and may just stand pat with the team they have.

Creation88
06-27-2007, 05:25 PM
the suns would be dumb to get rid of Amare.

dbreiden83080
06-27-2007, 05:28 PM
the suns would be dumb to get rid of Amare.

They would but it looks like if they want KG they had better send him packing. If Marion wanted to go Boston this would be done by now he has no incentive to go there at all.

smeagol
06-27-2007, 05:30 PM
He has a tendency of not showing up against the Spurs.

FromWayDowntown
06-27-2007, 05:33 PM
he's a product of their system. stick him on a half dozen other teams and his stats drop like a rock.

That's all fine and dandy, but you might note that Shawn Marion was an NBA All-Star before Mike D'Antoni ever showed up in Phoenix.

dbreiden83080
06-27-2007, 05:34 PM

More like getting owned by Bowen badly when they need him to score. I would not give up any 5 pick for him especially since this is a deep draft and i have to beg his ass to sign an extension for big money, since he does not want to play there, NO WAY!!

judaspriestess
06-27-2007, 05:34 PM

Is it just the Spurs? Who did he play with before the suns? I forgot, but I do recall he was not all that great there either.

FromWayDowntown
06-27-2007, 05:44 PM
Is it just the Spurs? Who did he play with before the suns? I forgot, but I do recall he was not all that great there either.

He was drafted by the Suns in 1999 and has never played for another organization.

And, for the record -- in 2003, he put up 18.5 and 11.7 in 6 playoff games against the Spurs.

eisfeld
06-27-2007, 05:47 PM
From the Hawks point of view the trade would make sense. They get a second star who can help Johnson. The big issue is the point guard problem, but considering that they still have the assets to trade for a PG via getting rid of some swingmen or one of the two Williams this should be no problem. Ridnour might be a nice piece for Atlanta as the Sonics want to move him. At least an upgrade over their injury prone point guards.

From the Suns point of view this would only make sense if they want to win only right now. Nash is getting older, Garnett is getting older and has a lot of mileage on his body. Garnetts defense is better than Stoudemires, but I would not pick the Suns to win it all next year. They may be a threat to the Spurs as Garnett and Thomas can both guard Duncan pretty well but I can't see them going past the Mavs or the Jazz.

From the Wolves point of view this trade scenario is bullshit. Giving up their one and only franchise players for a couple of scrubs and picks is just bad. Rebuilding the team or not, Josh Smith should be heading to the Wolves to make this less of a rip-off. Sure they can land a couple of nice prospects with those picks like Harford, Yi or Conley Jr. but actually my opinion is that they just give up too much for Garnett.

I'm still not convinced that the Suns even consider this trade because it would screw their future (next 3-5 years) considerably with having many guys with pretty bad contracts and aging stars. A change at the coaching position would be better if they can find someone who can deal with Stoudemires thug mentality. The chance this trade happens is about 30 %. It's more likely that the Rockets land a star than the Suns getting Garnett with having to give up Stoudemire.

My prediction is:
The Suns trade up in the draft via giving up Diaw, Barbosa, Bell or Thomas.
The Wolves stay put with their current situation and fail to surround Garnett with any player fitting the system, but I can see the Hawk making a major trade this offseason.

If the trade happens... welll Garnett for MVP! But Duncan for Finals MVP!

Avitus1
06-27-2007, 05:59 PM
Phx would be such an awesome defensive team, to bad D'Antoni only likes offense.

Obstructed_View
06-27-2007, 05:59 PM
Will they all share the ball and play D like the Spurs?
:lmao :lmao
The Suns can't even defend an inbounds pass without either fouling away from the ball or having Mike D'Antoni run out onto the court waving his arms. The only way they play defense is if they change coaches. It's possible that the brains behind their system just went to Memphis. They'll have no problem sharing the ball, since KG and Nash are both good assist guys. Someone has to shoot the ball at some point, though.

judaspriestess
06-27-2007, 06:03 PM
He was drafted by the Suns in 1999 and has never played for another organization.

And, for the record -- in 2003, he put up 18.5 and 11.7 in 6 playoff games against the Spurs.

I thought he played with someone else, lol. Maybe I am remembering him from his UNLV days here in Vegas. I still think he is utterly overated and has the ugliest shot in the NBA. Its like a special olympics shot but I digress and no disrespect to the special olympics.

coachmac87
06-27-2007, 06:16 PM
if i were the suns...this is a no brainer for them...now if amare didnt hurt his knee then hell no back off...but he did and they have to realize he wont ever be the same...and for all you people that dont think this will not help the suns..ur crazy!!! they get "the big ticket" i think people forget how good he really is..kg has the potential to average 25&12 and if this trade goes down he can be an early mvp favorite...if he goes to phx he will put up career numbers and the suns will own the best record in the league during the regular season. and garnett is the best duncan defender in the league...and u can maybe put kurt thomas second...if this trade goes down it makes it very very interesting...go spurs

BlackFlagg
06-27-2007, 06:50 PM
would your "sources" be your bong?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

T Park
06-27-2007, 07:02 PM
if i were the suns...this is a no brainer for them...now if amare didnt hurt his knee then hell no back off...but he did and they have to realize he wont ever be the same...and for all you people that dont think this will not help the suns..ur crazy!!! they get "the big ticket" i think people forget how good he really is..kg has the potential to average 25&12 and if this trade goes down he can be an early mvp favorite...if he goes to phx he will put up career numbers and the suns will own the best record in the league during the regular season. and garnett is the best duncan defender in the league...and u can maybe put kurt thomas second...if this trade goes down it makes it very very interesting...go spurs

Wow he would score alot.

How is that different from Amare again?

He also makes em alot older too.

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-27-2007, 07:16 PM
Can this thread be merged with the other same discussion going on in the other trade thread???

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Only if they managed to land Garnett without giving up Stoudemire.

Yup. The only variable is that you never know how much greater the sum of the parts will be than the whole... maybe Nash is exactly what KG needs to fully realise his potential, but only time will tell us that.

Mitch Cumsteen
06-27-2007, 07:30 PM
Just to get this straight... Phoenix is going to take on more salary? They are trying to get under the cap and they are going to add $10M of KG's money and then mortgage their future my getting rid of Stoudemire? Is Steve Kerr really that short sighted? Is Sarver going to pick up the tab for all this? I say, no way in hell does this deal go down.

dbreiden83080
06-27-2007, 08:06 PM
Just to get this straight... Phoenix is going to take on more salary? They are trying to get under the cap and they are going to add $10M of KG's money and then mortgage their future my getting rid of Stoudemire? Is Steve Kerr really that short sighted? Is Sarver going to pick up the tab for all this? I say, no way in hell does this deal go down.

Sounds 50/50 at this point. KG is better than Amare and when Nash is done the window is shut for a title so from the angle the trade makes sense.

td4mvp3
06-27-2007, 08:14 PM
who becomes the slasher/scorer on that team? garnett needed cassell and sprewell to get over the hump. i think cassell is more clutch than nash and no one on the suns really does the slash to the basket thing, they mostly shoot threes and wait for nash to feed amare a dunk.

SANANTOJAMES
06-27-2007, 08:48 PM
thats crazy

SequSpur
06-27-2007, 09:02 PM
What does the topic UH OH mean?

GW worried and falling off the wagon again? How about naming it something that pertains to what is being discussed.

Wussiness.

HJNTX
06-27-2007, 09:07 PM

:lol :lol :lol I don't think d'antoni is a threat ..

Cant_Be_Faded
06-27-2007, 09:11 PM
KG guards Tim way better than anyone the Suns currently have.

SequSpur
06-27-2007, 09:14 PM
KG guards Tim way better than anyone the Suns currently have.

Try Eyemasters next time... they can help you in one hour.

SequSpur
06-27-2007, 09:35 PM
The suns are saying Stoudemire is not going to the Hawks now.

drmvp
06-27-2007, 10:08 PM
Is any franchise more fucked-up than Atlanta?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2919016

Chad Ford:

The Minnesota Timberwolves' attempts to get a great deal for Kevin Garnett hit a major roadblock on Wednesday afternoon, sources told ESPN.com.

According to multiple sources, the Timberwolves have been talking to multiple teams about finding a third team to help facilitate a Garnett trade.

As ESPN.com reported on Tuesday evening, Minnesota was looking to acquire Atlanta's No. 3 and No. 11 picks in the draft along with several cap-friendly contracts from the Hawks and Phoenix Suns. To participate, Atlanta wanted Amare Stoudemire from Phoenix.

On Wednesday, sources say one of the Hawks owners vetoed a hypothetical deal for Stoudemire.

The Suns claim to have never had any direct contact with the Hawks about a deal. While they have shown strong interest in acquiring Garnett, the deal never reached a stage where they were asked by either team to give up Stoudemire and never offered him in a trade.

While teams like the Lakers and Suns will continue to pursue Garnett, and the Wolves seem intent on trading him, sources say that it's unlikely a deal goes down by the time of the draft.

The latest drama in the KG saga shows some of the perils of dealing with the Hawks -- arguably the most dysfunctional franchise in the league.

The Hawks ownership group, Atlanta Spirit LLC, is embroiled in a nasty lawsuit with former partner Steve Belkin. Belkin won a lawsuit against Atlanta Spirit LLC last summer and a judge ruled that he could buy out the owners of Atlanta Spirit and gain full ownership of the team. Atlanta Spirit is currently appealing the ruling.

In the meantime, Belkin holds some authority over the team. He can veto any trade or free agent signing that takes the team above the NBA salary cap. Several sources suggested that it was Belkin who vetoed the trade.

This fiasco isn't the only situation the Hawks are dealing with. Sources said that Hawks general manager Billy Knight is in a dispute with some of the Hawks owners over who to take at No. 3. Knight prefers Florida's Al Horford. Some in the Hawks ownership, including influential owner Michael Gearon Jr., want to draft Yi Jianlian out of China.

coachmac87
06-27-2007, 11:34 PM
Wow he would score alot.

How is that different from Amare again?

He also makes em alot older too.

kg can do two things amare is really weak at..playing defense and rebounding...dumbass!

SequSpur
06-27-2007, 11:37 PM
kg can do two things amare is really weak at..playing defense and rebounding...dumbass!

yeah, because Garnett was so awesome in the playoffs the past 2 years!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes

Clutch20
06-28-2007, 07:56 AM
Who bent under pressure from who?
Did the FO give in to team owners?
Did the team owners listen to fan's and media's complaints about embarrassments?
Did D'Antoni finally tire of his player's jealousies towards each other and their noncooperativeness?

Just who wore who down?

Will KGarnet bring them that calm swagger they sorely need?

That's asking a lot out of Garnet, I'm not sure that in his first year there he will make anybody else other than Timmy, smile.

“They do a great job of their system and staying true to form,
making big plays in big moments,” Suns coach Mike D'Antoni
told reporters in Phoenix on Thursday. “That's what we're
trying to get. Mental toughness, being lucky, I don't know
what it is.”

The Spurs, D”Antoni added, just seem to “believe a little bit
more.”
“All the time,” he said.

ArgSpursFan
06-28-2007, 08:06 AM
Good!send Amare to the East,that´s the best It could happen to the spurs.
as far as the suns getting better,I´m not sure......
Older?....................HELL YEAH!
If they win shit this year with KG they can say good bye for good to the NBA championship.
Now the Hawks will own the big ticket,and will be soldout for the next 10 yrs if they Get Amare,Good for the Hawks if this happens.