PDA

View Full Version : <<<Official Big Brother 8 Thread>>>

Pages : [1] 2 3

kobe_bryant
06-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Its that time again, I got a few PM's last year and this year saying my
'play by play" and comments were hilarious. I was told to bring back the tough love.

July 5th

kobe_bryant
06-27-2007, 04:22 PM
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother_application/

katyon6th
06-27-2007, 04:49 PM
Excellent. I heard this year's twist is that the contestants are in the house with high school classmates and they don't even know it!!! How exciting!)($*&@($

scott
06-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Nice!

But BB is not the same without Will...

Sonia_TX
06-27-2007, 09:22 PM
Excellent. I heard this year's twist is that the contestants are in the house with high school classmates and they don't even know it!!! How exciting!)($*&@($

I would love to be in a house with my old highschool classmates!!! That'd be fun.

I can't wait for this season to start although I think I am going to miss Janelle and Howie.

Sonia_TX
06-27-2007, 09:23 PM
And yes Kobe, your play by plays were/are the best. :)

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-27-2007, 09:26 PM
I hope the house burns down on these sad, self-obsessed media whores.

/rant

RashoFan
06-28-2007, 12:45 AM
Nice!

But BB is not the same without Will...
or James, Jedi Janie, Jedi Howie and Whaddup KAY-SER....

RashoFan
06-28-2007, 12:48 AM
Anyone gonna get the live feeds??? I am considering it...I lost a lot of sleep the last 2 seasons with BB6 and BBAllstars...

katyon6th
06-28-2007, 08:13 AM
I never waste my money on the live feeds. I'm just a loser who reads the live feeds. Lame. Plus, you can find pretty much all of the live feeds on youtube. They just won't be ... live.

easjer
06-28-2007, 09:25 AM
Katy, I too read the feeds. Cheaper than paying for it, and frequently saves from having to actually watch the godawfulness that is that show on air.

I got so disgusted with the show last year, but I'll watch again this year, no doubt. I spend a lot of time on www.televisionwithoutpity.com discussing this show too. It's very sad.

scott
06-28-2007, 08:53 PM
or James, Jedi Janie, Jedi Howie and Whaddup KAY-SER....

Hmmm... no... just Will.

Sp Ginobili 20
06-28-2007, 09:01 PM
I loved the Sovereign 6! And agreed, it won't be the same without Dr. Will.

mob
06-30-2007, 11:17 AM
Nice, didn't know ST had BB fans.

WOOOOOOOO

lilmads
06-30-2007, 07:58 PM
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
this is one show i look forward to every summer :)
i'm sooo gonna miss kaysar tho!

kobe_bryant
07-04-2007, 11:01 AM
one day left....

RashoFan
07-05-2007, 07:33 PM
The 1st HOH comp.....spinning mushrooms...WTH?

RashoFan
07-05-2007, 08:09 PM
The twist this year isn't too bad. The Dustin vs. Joe thing should be entertaining until one of them gets the boot. Eric is the America's player twist. Can't wait to see that start to play out.

scott
07-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Frickin' awesome... it took Jen all of 10 seconds to establish herself as both the hottest and the most self absorbed houseguest in BB history!

easjer
07-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Already hate half the cast.

That didn't take long at all!

Joe can kiss my fat white straight ass. I hate drama queen attention whores like him and instantly liked Dustin because of my Joe hate. Then, to make it better, Joe announces that Dustin gave him gonorrhea? The hell? Even it's true (which it appears it isn't), why the fuck do you announce that to people you met 2 hours ago? What a bitch.

Jen = self absorbed bitch

Daniele/Dick = aw shit, do we really want to see this? Really? Wasn't Cowboy and Nakomis bad enough? As someone else put it elsewhere - the ex/rivals spats can end the second they walk out the door - the father/daughter interactions could have life-long implications, and that's not entertaining to watch. Also, he's an asshole (which could be refreshing or annoying depending on long he's there). She DOES look like Anna Nicole Smith, pre-surgery and weight gain. Creepy.

Kail naturally brings in the morality play - there is always one. Sigh. It took, what, 15 minutes for her to go there? Sigh. She won't last terribly long.

Jessica/Carol - totally love Carol, before I heard or saw Jessica. Carol seems nice and grounded and level. Jessica seems like a total whore. She's mad because when they were 14, she owed her $5? What? Seriously? I think much of this rivalry is in Jessica's head.

And the big twist of Eric/America's player? Eric seemed like a tool, and this has the possibility of being entertaining or really weak. We'll see.

lilmads
07-05-2007, 09:16 PM
For some reason after watching the first episode I'm not that into it... Maybe I need some more time... But it doesn't look like it's gonna be that good this year

katyon6th
07-05-2007, 09:26 PM
I completely forgot it was on tonight.

Pablo Escobar
07-06-2007, 12:51 AM
showtime has this big brother after dark and its live its kinda cool its uncut and everything my guide shows it will show every night at 11

Pablo Escobar
07-06-2007, 12:57 AM
i didnt know tommy lee was on the show :lol

kobe_bryant
07-06-2007, 01:35 AM
Well, first show of the 8th season....

Two flamers? Could that have been any more fucked up? Joe fucking blows a load and shares his entire story with the world. that is the most fucked up shit i have ever heard. The funniest thing? They wore the clothing they GAVE EACH other to the show :lmao freaking hell. it will be good to see the two homo's going at it until they can't fight the urge and bone each other in the midget beds.

Jen got a hot body, but that bitch makes shaq's ego looks petite. Tasty ass btw.

Anne Nicole got a nice body. its fucking obvious the father and daughter are gonna join forces. Dick looks like the guy I mite cheer for this season from the guys side.

the three other tough beefcakes are dumb for not forming a fucking trio. dumbfucks will be kicked out.

Grandma/business chick shouldn't even be on the fucking show. She probably has million dollar income for the year and yet here she is running around in mud with hot chicks in their 20s. NEXT

Couldnt they pick somone who didn't look like little Ben Stiller as Amercia's choice? That dude is a jackoff.

kobe_bryant
07-06-2007, 01:36 AM
we have anna nicole, tommy lee, ben stiller on the show

scott
07-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Question for the women (or any parent) of the forum... how does Jen get a job as a Nanny? The reason a man hires her to be a Nanny is to hit it - so how does any woman in her right mind allow this to happen?

easjer
07-06-2007, 04:24 PM
She may actually be a really good nanny. If she works with a good agency, then she has rules of conduct she has to follow too or she gets blacklisted. Also, can't say for other women, but I trust my husband. He's not interested in fucking the nanny, no matter how hot.

One final thought - she lives in LA. She's right that nearly everyone is attempting to model or act. There are lots of beautiful women out there. It gets repetitive.

Oh, and from what we saw, she's also completely shallow and brainless and self-centered. That isn't a threat to me.

Sonia_TX
07-06-2007, 04:35 PM
showtime has this big brother after dark and its live its kinda cool its uncut and everything my guide shows it will show every night at 11

Is it going to be a new show every night? I recorded it last night and on the guide it says it's new but the other shows this week don't say it's new. I didn't set it to record those. Maybe I should just incase. I haven't seen last nights after dark show yet but wasn't impressed with the actual show earlier in the night. Half the cast is annoying. But of course I will stick it out and hope it gets better as time goes on and they start to know each other.

scott
07-06-2007, 04:53 PM
She may actually be a really good nanny. If she works with a good agency, then she has rules of conduct she has to follow too or she gets blacklisted. Also, can't say for other women, but I trust my husband. He's not interested in fucking the nanny, no matter how hot.

One final thought - she lives in LA. She's right that nearly everyone is attempting to model or act. There are lots of beautiful women out there. It gets repetitive.

Oh, and from what we saw, she's also completely shallow and brainless and self-centered. That isn't a threat to me.

I just thinking that the way she portrayed both her Nanny gig ("I'm the FUN nanny!") and herself ("I'm a self CENTERED bitch!") immediately screamed something fishy ("I'm BANGING the kids daddy!")

easjer
07-06-2007, 05:41 PM
The Showtime is a simulcast of the feeds, that's all.

easjer
07-06-2007, 05:42 PM
I just thinking that the way she portrayed both her Nanny gig ("I'm the FUN nanny!") and herself ("I'm a self CENTERED bitch!") immediately screamed something fishy ("I'm BANGING the kids daddy!")

Yeah, I get what you mean, but some of that is the pure cheese of BB - like Kail's running/employing half her town. Cheeserific!

RashoFan
07-07-2007, 01:00 AM
Unless the two gay guys gt to a huge cat fight...I don't think I will get the live feeds this year....

RashoFan
07-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Is anyone watching BB8 tonight? I didn't relize it was on but thank god for DVR. I am watching now and I am :lmao at Jen crying about her pic on the wall being so horrible. OMG, I think she may be the first to go, unless Joe goes total Drama Queen in the next day or two.

RashoFan
07-08-2007, 08:36 PM
Damn...Joe and Jen were NOT nominated. Amber and Carol are on the chopping block this week.

scott
07-08-2007, 11:41 PM
OMG Jen has to be my favorite non-Will BB player of all time. Drama queen does not even scratch the surface with her!

Now my question is even better... how can this girl be a nanny? What parents in their right mind will trust her with their children?!?!?!

Sonia_TX
07-08-2007, 11:43 PM
I haven't seen tonights epi yet. Guess I'll have to catch up tomorrow.

scott
07-11-2007, 07:32 PM
Wow... I didn't think it would be possible for anyone to be as annoying as Jen, but Amber's non-stop crying is up there. At least Jen is nice to look at... someone get Amber some Nasonex already!

RashoFan
07-12-2007, 12:02 AM
Too bad we can not add an voting option in this thread...Who do y'all think will be voted off Thursday night?
Carol or Amber???
Vote now...

RashoFan
07-12-2007, 12:03 AM
Amber.

Zombie
07-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Nick is either gay or BI!
Search Youtube for BB U.S and you will see!

RashoFan
07-12-2007, 09:32 PM
OMG!!! NOT to spoil it for everyone else...BUT &*# won HOH :pctoss

RashoFan
07-13-2007, 10:58 PM
I would had 12 gallons for the HOH tie breaker question...man I still can't believe &^%won!

dallaskd
07-13-2007, 11:22 PM
ok ive never seen a second of this show.

How do you win?
Who votes people off?
Do you have to do challenges?
what is the point of the show?

scott
07-14-2007, 09:39 AM
Geez... Jen is like Will in many ways... except that she is JENuinely stuck up (whereas Will was just an act) and what else... oh yeah, she's a moron.

Sonia_TX
07-14-2007, 05:32 PM
Geez... Jen is like Will in many ways... except that she is JENuinely stuck up (whereas Will was just an act) and what else... oh yeah, she's a moron.

:lol

RashoFan
07-15-2007, 11:22 PM
I did..Jen is one of the most annoying HG to ever be on BB...I would love to see her get the boot next week.

Spurfect
07-16-2007, 12:28 AM
who here saw jen when she walked into her new HOH room?

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

i saw her walk into the room but... did I miss something? did she trip or something?

Zombie
07-16-2007, 12:30 AM
she didn't like the pictures they gave her. :rolleyes

Spurfect
07-16-2007, 12:37 AM
that chick is the funniest house guest ever. She literally only cares about her own image. She was in tears the first week because her photo was ugly. Now this week, her family PICKS her photos for her and she says they are the worst photos ever. She put a photo of her and her mum on the ground.

"I aint even wearing make up in that photo"

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

"I only need one picture of my family, not ten"

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Spurfect
07-16-2007, 12:39 AM
I loved how Evil got in her face. hilarious!
I wonder if that girl is for real or she's acting.

RashoFan
07-16-2007, 02:03 AM
I loved how Evil got in her face. hilarious!
I wonder if that girl is for real or she's acting.
If she is acting...she may be one of the best player in BB history....

Oh, Gee!!
07-16-2007, 09:19 AM
this season is liek totally snoozerzz!!!

Spurfect
07-16-2007, 09:33 AM
this site has pretty good episode recaps, with screen caps... really funny!

BB Recaps (http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/07/16/big-brother-8-episode-5/)

spurfects #1 fan
07-16-2007, 09:41 AM
great screen caps

Spurfect
07-16-2007, 09:42 AM
great screen caps

LOL!!!
nice name :oops :lol :lol :lol :lol

spurfects #1 fan
07-16-2007, 09:44 AM
LOL!!!
nice name :oops :lol :lol :lol :lol
:eyebrows

LuvBones
07-16-2007, 11:55 AM
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tvsquad.com/media/2007/07/magnus.jpg

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tvsquad.com/media/2007/07/kragnus.jpg

That bit was hilarious. Zach and Dustin were freaking killing me.That was great! :lol

And wow I can't wait until Jen gets her ass tossed out of the house!

LuvBones
07-16-2007, 12:00 PM
great screen caps:lol How sweet. haha spurfect I forgot you were at work.. I was all knocking on your door like an idiot.

Spurfect
07-16-2007, 12:02 PM
:lol How sweet. haha spurfect I forgot you were at work.. I was all knocking on your door like an idiot.

Duh! I'm pretty bored too right now. is Gino out there with you?
did you check that Big Brother site?

LuvBones
07-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Duh! I'm pretty bored too right now. is Gino out there with you?
did you check that Big Brother site?yeah he is... that site has some funny comments! That drinking game they were playing, lol..
"I don't think Zach and Mike really thought about the repercussions of this game. Jen says the word "I" more times in a day than an opthamologist says it in an entire career.

If this game lasts more than a couple of days, the both of them will die from water intoxication. Mark my words."

fatsack
07-16-2007, 12:14 PM
I've watched all the BBs.. I'm just not feeling it this season.

much like "Lost" .. my interest is declining rapidly.

Spurfect
07-16-2007, 12:17 PM
I've watched all the BBs.. I'm just not feeling it this season.

much like "Lost" .. my interest is declining rapidly.

yeah, the "twist" just wasn't that great. I mean they have already done the "exes" and the "related" thing, and you really can't beat twins in the house..
America's Player is interesting though.

spurfects #1 fan
07-16-2007, 02:43 PM
I only watch BB cause Spurfect watches it

RashoFan
07-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Wow...%*^%$ won the veto and ^%%& and $&$#% are nominated...Sorry don't want to spoil the surprise for everyone.

LuvBones
07-17-2007, 11:59 PM
Jen actually said "I sometimes forget everyone's not me."

and danielle, dick, and joe attack her all in a row.. :lmao

kobe_bryant
07-18-2007, 12:31 AM
spoiler....don't read this post if you haven't see tuesdays show

Tonight's show goes down in history as top 5 shows ever. I mean Jen alone made this a top 10 show, add in my man Dick, my sister, gay boy joe, zach, danille, nick dizzle and they easily make this a top 5 show.

I hate Jen, I mean she has nice chest and ass (good idea giving her the suit) but today she was fucking cracked out. She goes around tellin everyone if they try to throw the veto or kick her out or give it to father/daugther she is gonna put up their best friend :lmao :lol best thing ever.

I haven't seen someone fucking cry this much ever before. I thought amber would start crying when she saw the snow, because it would remind her of her kid and she would start ballling.

Nick telling D his plans might be good for him. he wants to tap that shit and win 500 000. Can you blame a brother?

top 5 ever

scott
07-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Amber annoys me about 432894324832 more times than Jen, somehow. Damn does this girl ever stop crying? I'm sure God makes her cry to test her strength though...

Jen cracks me up because she's actually made some good decisions as HOH, but totally by accident. That unitard is HOT though.

scott
07-18-2007, 04:29 PM
FYI for anyone looking for a laugh...

Here is Jen's MySpace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=78220522

RashoFan
07-18-2007, 11:32 PM
I think Joe is a goner tomorrow night.

Zombie
07-19-2007, 01:11 AM
I think Joe is a goner tomorrow night.
SO you think! :pctoss

greywheel
07-19-2007, 11:22 AM
Amber annoys me about 432894324832 more times than Jen, somehow. Damn does this girl ever stop crying? I'm sure God makes her cry to test her strength though...

Jen cracks me up because she's actually made some good decisions as HOH, but totally by accident. That unitard is HOT though.

Amber annoys me more than Jen too. At least with Jen you can imagine stuffing a sock in her mouth. I think Kail was annoyed being handcuffed to Amber. How many times do you think they Amber told her that 'they have so much in common, being mothers and all'. That is already old.
I think Jen's alliance is helping her make some of the smart moves. She has to be in an alliance because otherwise, she would have nominated Nick. Notice that not everyone in the house has really bad-mouthed her. Jessica, Eric, Jameka and Dustin are my best bets to be alligned with her at this point.
It sucks that BB is not showing us more about Eric, since he is America's player. All his face time is limited to doing tasks, and it makes it hard to see how he is playing the game. America's going to end up asking him to vote out part of his alliance.

:tu for the unitard

scott
07-19-2007, 10:21 PM
Was not looking forward to Dick getting HOH, as now it means Jen's yumminess is likely on the block. Maybe his new found hate for Kail will overtake his hatred for Jen.

Did anyone else notice how Jen's outfit kept changing during the veto ceremony? How many times do they tape that thing?

RashoFan
07-21-2007, 02:07 PM
I noticed the editing mistakes on Jen's unitard (which she definately has the body to wear it well). I was not surprised at Dick getting HOH. I am curious to see how nominations and veto comp plays out. Does Dick put Jen and/or Kail up and risk one of them getting POV or does he make a pawn nom and puts up Jen OR Kail in the pawn's place??? The old 7 finger play comes to mind....

greywheel
07-25-2007, 07:43 AM
I am so getting tired of Dick. (That doesn't sound quite right) He really thinks he is the smartest person in the house and knows whats best for everyone. I can see why his daughter gets annoyed with him. They really need to break those two up because their relationship does not look that bad. I went five years without talking to my dad but it was easy to get past that one we reestablished a relationship.
I am glad that Mike stood up to Dick. He knows that he needed to upset the flow of the house or he would be next. I hope he gets to stay because he is probably more able to upset Dick's reign then Kail.
I found it funny that Dick threatened Jen, not to save Kail. And that he tryed to out Kail for campaigning to save herself. What is she supposed to do?

fatsack
07-25-2007, 09:42 AM
I am so getting tired of Dick.

Sonia_TX
07-25-2007, 03:23 PM
We can't tell if Nick is playing Danielle either. It seems as if he does like her but he seemed to fall really fast and for him to get emotional about it that one time when he told her he liked her. Yes inagra...it is aaawwwkkkwwaaaaarrrrddd!!!

I am behind on the after dark shows too. Did anybody see Zach jump in the pool completely naked? They are still making fun of him to this day. Poor thing...

kobe_bryant
07-27-2007, 03:00 PM
mike equal dumbass

kobe_bryant
07-27-2007, 03:00 PM
one of the dumbest moves ever? yes

scott
07-27-2007, 05:29 PM
So... Jen's dumbness is just an act? Respectful...

RashoFan
07-27-2007, 11:57 PM
...hell, Jen has a good act going so far!

LuvBones
07-28-2007, 11:50 AM
Jen isn't so annoying now that I know more about her.. and Zach, omg... so hot!!

RashoFan
07-28-2007, 03:36 PM
I wonder if Jen got any tips from Janelle before she went on BB8?

kobe_bryant
07-28-2007, 10:16 PM
I don't think Jen had any double degree. Jen was dumb.

This chick got tits, ass, and brain.

kobe_bryant
07-28-2007, 10:17 PM
Jen isn't so annoying now that I know more about her.. and Zach, omg... so hot!!

he is probably the ugliest one there

kobe_bryant
Katy,

How you doing?

kobe_bryant
Hi Katy

RashoFan
07-28-2007, 10:37 PM
Any one decide to get the live feeds? What are some of sites where fans go and chat about the HG?

greywheel
07-28-2007, 10:45 PM
Any one decide to get the live feeds? What are some of sites where fans go and chat about the HG?

http://www.jokersupdates.com/ is the best site I know about. They have users that blog the live feeds. But beware the spoilers. While the evictions are live the nominations and veto winners can usually be determined by reactions on the feeds.

RashoFan
07-29-2007, 01:03 AM
Thanks! I couldn't remeber the website's name....When I had the live feeds last year, I did pick up on who won veto comps because of the conversations the HG were having.

scott
07-29-2007, 09:09 PM
Dick and Amber have got to go... they have somehow surpassed the Girl Scout Troop in terms of annoyingness.

RashoFan
07-29-2007, 11:02 PM
I am wonder if they casted Amber cause she cries on command....I like her but what a ya rona(sorry I think it is spelled llarona..but phonically... you get my point)

Flight3107
07-30-2007, 12:24 PM
Nick is going home this week

scott
08-03-2007, 06:55 AM
God I hope Jen or Kail wins HOH... Dick's poseur ass needs to go.

Sonia_TX
08-03-2007, 11:45 AM
I used to like how Dick would call people out when they backstab one another but now he just thinks he knows everything! It's annoying. Blaming Jen for that other vote on Kail and harping on her every chance he gets. He's really mature calling her every name in the book and throwing tea on her head. I love how she just stands there and doesn't let it bother her (or at least doesn't let it show). I like Jen now and Jessica... two people I thought I would hate. Dick is my least favorite person in the house right now. I know who is HoH so... we'll see what happens.

The other night on the Afterdark show Eric and Jessica were drunk and I was watching it last night and laughing at their crazy antics. They're cute together... maybe they'll be the next 'item' in the house.

I am going to miss seeing Nick on there.. :(

RashoFan
08-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Had to go to joker's update to see who is HOH, can't wait to see that played out tv.

angel_luv
08-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Pretty new avitar, Sis. :)

Soul_Patch
08-07-2007, 08:09 AM
that blows though for eric. Wasnt his fault he voted how he did, and now his cover is basically blown.

fatsack
08-07-2007, 11:22 AM
america's player is about to get the boot thanks to america's vote.
Jen and Kail skim through another week.

Sonia_TX
08-07-2007, 11:56 AM
I missed the last episode!! Dangit... I think I can watch it online though...at least I hope so.

Soul_Patch
08-07-2007, 09:10 PM
I really think Eric may pull this off...if so Daniel and Dick are fucked.

I really think it is smart for the others to Vote with Eric this week, this will ensure they have a strong alliance for a while, and it will break up that power shit that daddy and daughter seem to be on.

cool show...im hooked again.

Sonia_TX
08-07-2007, 09:12 PM
Yeah, I think Eric will stay. He has Amber, Dustin, Jameka and Jessica's votes and thats all he needs. I can't wait to see Dicks face on Thursday when Eric stays...at least I hope he stays.

This season started slow but it's getting so good.

Soul_Patch
08-07-2007, 09:18 PM
I really think that if the girls waver...and decide to vote against eric, they are making a huge mistake...and i hope they can realise it (although they are borderline retarded, so its a stretch)

According to that blog site, they are already wavering....sigh...

If they boot eric, they are basically handing Dick and Danielle the game.

Spurminator
08-07-2007, 09:28 PM
I hate every single person on this show. Really.

RashoFan
08-07-2007, 11:13 PM
Damn BB and the live feeds...I signed up for the free 14 day and MAY continue with the subscription til the end of the season...:pctoss

LuvBones
08-07-2007, 11:32 PM
haha! agh I'm so tempted now to sign up for that too rashofan! I hope Dick and Daniele get the shock of their lives, thinking they rule the house. Also, I would hate for Eric to leave because of who America chose him to vote for. :(

greywheel
08-08-2007, 07:20 AM
I hate every single person on this show. Really.
Me too. But Dick is at the top of that list. I think in order for Eric to stay all he has to do is remind his alliance of all the tirades Dick has directed at Jen, Kail, Nick and and himself. Then ask the alliance who wants to wait to be the target after he is voted out.
And for fun someone should remind Danielle how Dick convinced her to vote Nick out because Dick was scared of their relationship and that he did not think Nick was being genuine.

ShoogarBear
08-08-2007, 07:22 AM
Dick may be the most vile and despicable person I've ever seen.

And his daughter may be the most annoying.

fatsack
08-08-2007, 09:33 AM
it's funny how each week is a completely different witchhunt.

Sp Ginobili 20
08-08-2007, 12:10 PM
I thought it was hilarious how they showed Jameka praying, then had Jen in the picture complaining about the bunny suit.

Sonia_TX
08-08-2007, 04:10 PM
I thought it was hilarious how they showed Jameka praying, then had Jen in the picture complaining about the bunny suit.

:lol yup... me too.

scott
08-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Jen may have just bought a ticket to the final 2 by agreeing to split the $500k...

I'm proud of my girl... I can't wait until Dick leaves before her.

greywheel
08-08-2007, 09:05 PM
About that, why the fuck did Kail bid $248,999? What the hell did she think that was going to accomplish? Was she just trying to prove herself incompetent again?

RashoFan
08-08-2007, 09:33 PM
It is official...Eric is annoying on the live feeds with all of his "heart to heart" talks...Dustin at one point said that you are a paranoid jewish boy...

Sp Ginobili 20
08-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Eric has always annoyed me. I just can't stand him.

LuvBones
08-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Well Dick and Daniele will probably get their way... everyone in the house is just following their orders. I actually want Jen to win it all now.

LuvBones
08-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Or Zach but i seriously doubt he's going to make it far.

Sp Ginobili 20
08-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Anyone hear about Amber's remarks about Jewish people? I was lurking around Big Brother Message boards and found this article posted on there. Amber's ridiculous.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/08/08/big-brother-shiksa-learns-jews-have-jewish-names/

Soul_Patch
08-09-2007, 09:02 PM
WOW. I freakin love this show. haha..

WTG eric, im glad ED and danielle finally getting what they deserve. dick is a fuckin burnout.

scott
08-09-2007, 09:05 PM
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaater Dick!

td4mvp21
08-09-2007, 09:05 PM
Eric is a douche, as is Dustin. Hopefully one of them goes next time around, but I doubt it. I like ED, he's a badass, and Danielle, well enough said :wow.

Soul_Patch
08-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Dick is a burnout man. Washed up 40 year old has been who tries to stay "hip"

He is a controll freak, thinks everyone should just bow down to him, when they don't he flips...

fuck him...really.

Sonia_TX
08-09-2007, 09:24 PM
So glad Jessica won HoH. She is my favorite personality in the house. And of course as soon as HoH Comp was finished Dick went about talking shit again. I hope he's gone next week but it does bring alot of Drama and makes the show good though. Without him it might be boring... we'll see.

Spurfect
08-09-2007, 09:29 PM
that couldn't have gone better!!
well except for Julie Chen screwing up as usual and cheating Eric out of that win. wtf was that??

Zombie
08-09-2007, 09:32 PM
The Producers persuaded the house guests to keep Eric in Diary room sessions.
If Dick is kicked out the ratings will Drop. What is there to watch without Evel, nothing but a bunch of boring people. I used all 10 of my votes for Eric to get Dustin nominated, I think everyone should do the same. I liked Dustin in the beginning but now he is an arrogant Ass!

Soul_Patch
08-09-2007, 09:39 PM
I think Eric did some hard core heart to heart talking to these guys in private. he is a sincere guy i believe, and honestly it was the smartest thing these guys could have done.

They vote eric out, they are just fodder for the DnD team to pick through till the end.

Now they have all the power, and DnD have basically given up. (if you follow any of the live feed blogs)

scott
08-09-2007, 09:49 PM
Hopefully America will stop setting Eric up to lose as well...

kobe_bryant
08-09-2007, 11:00 PM
bullshit.

Amber couldn't fucking convince gayboy to vote out Eric? give me a fucking break. Amber is the biggest fucking douche in the world, wait, the second biggest, first goes to Eric. Amber fucking lies to her boyfriend about getting prego, not once but twice? give me a fucking break amercia. How the hell does anyone take her seriously? that bullshit tears, the bullshit mobbing. fuck you.

Evel is playing this game with brash and style. He is loud and shit but who cares? he tells it how it is. This show would be fucking boring as hell if he wasn't on it. You would have nipple boy flirting with a bitch who has the highest pitched voice in the world. Prego crying about peanut butter jar being empty. Fucking Shaniqua, her name to me is not Jameka its fucking Shaniqua, throwing her fat ass around about blacks expectations on her shoulders. Gay boy wearing the same fucking shirt and thinking he is mike tyson with those boxing exhibitions.

Face it, this show now only runs cause of Evel.

Producers probably did beg for Eric to stay, otherwise there "creative twist" would have been out the door. Fuck that. Nippleboy licks balls and should just have sex with Gayboy already.

blizz
08-10-2007, 07:29 AM
WOW. I freakin love this show. haha..

WTG eric, im glad ED and danielle finally getting what they deserve. dick is a fuckin burnout.

How is that what they deserve when they're the only honest players in the house and they're RIGHT about eric? The rest of the players look like such FOOLS on national TV....what fucking idiots!

Soul_Patch
08-10-2007, 07:42 AM
This game is not about being honest. i know being honest is a valued asset in the real world, but you dont win this game by being honest. This game is all about manipulation, and i think Eric is playing that game flawlessly, other than the banner, he would still be going unnoticed.

DnD are blowhards who think people should just mindlessly follow what they say / do. Dick is king blowhard, and cannot stand it if someone happens to have an opinion of their own.

Sp Ginobili 20
08-13-2007, 08:21 PM
I hate to say it, but I think Dick's going home. I admit in beginning I hated Dick, and liked the nerd herd 2.0. Amber was my favorite, but boy has things changed. I cannot stand her one bit. Although, in last night's episode where she was praying for God to help her with her endurance, I couldn't help but laugh.

Zombie
08-13-2007, 08:57 PM
Dick is NOT going home this week, CBS would be shooting themselves in the foot if he did. No E.D would make for a boring show and everyone would stop watching. Well the Emo's might continue to watch to see Amber cry every 5 minutes.

blizz
08-15-2007, 07:12 PM
dick isn't going anywhere....it's almost like eric forgot he has to vote with america. no way america votes him out. bye bye dustin. it's gonna be soo fucking funny if he gives that speech he was talking about and they call his name. i can't wait. fuck eric...this is going to turn the house upside down. oh and jessica has to be one of the most stupid people i've ever seen in that house. what a moron. jameka needs to go...so does amber. i'm actually starting to warm up to jen...she's kinda cute in how dumb and superficial she is. i'm starting to think it's all an act though.

blizz
08-15-2007, 07:16 PM
ED was hilarious thanking God and Jesus for winning POV.

Sonia_TX
08-15-2007, 08:31 PM
I still think ED is going home this week. The houseguests talked during the After Dark shows make it seem that way.

scott
08-15-2007, 09:11 PM
If ED & Danielle can get Jen and Zack to vote for ED to stay... America can REALLY shake things up... kind of a weird twist since America is really playing against Eric than for him.

Is anyone else really disturbed by Danielle's constant "God I hate everyone in this house because they are so fake" stuff? She's as fake as any of them and "hate" sure is a strong word, especially about people she's never tried to get to know. And does she really not realize why no one will talk to her... she's in an alliance with the biggest prick in the house... it really doesn't matter he's her dad.

greywheel
08-15-2007, 09:18 PM
America's vote is going to be in Dick's favor. It was a cocky mistake to not put Zach or Jen up. However, Jen may still vote Dick out. He was pretty cruel to her before he needed her help. Plus it would just be wise to take this opportunity to break an unbreakable alliance between Dick and Danielle. If the consensus is that the house is voting Dick out, Zach may just go along with it too.

blizz
08-15-2007, 10:25 PM
but jen and zach need people...dick staying there is the only chance they have of sticking around...once the lnc gets control by numbers...the rest are screwed..they have to know that.

Sonia_TX
08-15-2007, 10:43 PM
You know, I completely forgot about America's vote on who Eric will vote out. That could change it completely... Because then ED will/might have 4 votes (Eric, Daniele, Jen and Zach) with Dustin having only Amber and Jameka...hmm... Dangit, I was hoping ED would be gone but now I am not so sure. America better not mess this up! lol

kobe_bryant
08-15-2007, 10:53 PM
out wit dustin

kobe_bryant
08-15-2007, 10:55 PM
i forgot about america's pick

america doesnt like nerd herd 2

kobe_bryant
08-15-2007, 10:55 PM
sonia....

why don't you like ED

Sonia_TX
08-16-2007, 05:51 AM
Kobe, I know he tells the truth and calls people out on their crap (I actually liked him for that in the beginning) but I just don't like a-holes. Plain and simple.. he just can't STFU.

blizz
08-16-2007, 09:21 AM
he's playing the GAME..he's not an asshole....he's getting under their skin and this week he did it so they'd hate him and vote him out and not his daughter. the other people are just weak.

Oh, Gee!!
08-16-2007, 09:27 AM
You know, I completely forgot about America's vote on who Eric will vote out. That could change it completely... Because then ED will/might have 4 votes (Eric, Daniele, Jen and Zach) with Dustin having only Amber and Jameka...hmm... Dangit, I was hoping ED would be gone but now I am not so sure. America better not mess this up! lol

does Eric have to do what America says? If not, he's an idiot for doing things (like ignoring jessica and voting against the group) that will probably get him tossed. If so, America is screwing him over.

Spurminator
08-16-2007, 12:13 PM
How many seasons do you give this show before it turns into soft porn? The Showtime bit just seems like a precursor to the inevitable.

Spurminator
08-16-2007, 01:07 PM
I know, but the Showtime tie-in opens up that door.

And just read about some of the foreign versions of BB.

Oh, Gee!!
08-16-2007, 01:31 PM
America (a large percentage of them) doesn't like Late Night Crew. It's plain and simple.

They made him nominate people he didn't want too, vote out people he didn't want too, silence treatment to Teen Queen.

America either doesn't like Eric or Nerd Herd II or loves ED.

but what happens if he refuses to do America's bidding? does he get kicked off the show? If he can refuse, he probably should.

Spurfect
08-16-2007, 07:17 PM
breaking news, a man is stuck in a tree!
man this is the gayest thing ever.

blizz
08-16-2007, 08:11 PM
no shit...some dumbass gets stuck in a tree and they fuck up bb8 for us. assholes. btw...danielle on this show reminds me a lot of our danielle. i don't know why. this was one of the best shows....ed stays...dani wins HOH....and dustin's stupid shocked face when he got kicked out....awesome!!

Sunshine
08-16-2007, 10:49 PM
The look on Dustin's face when he was voted out was PRiCELESS! We had to rewind 4 or 5 times just to see it again.

Sunshine
08-16-2007, 10:53 PM
no shit...some dumbass gets stuck in a tree and they fuck up bb8 for us. assholes. btw...danielle on this show reminds me a lot of our danielle. i don't know why. this was one of the best shows....ed stays...dani wins HOH....and dustin's stupid shocked face when he got kicked out....awesome!!

The little double-blink was GREAT!

I wanted to see Dicks face though. I wonder if he thought he was on his way out, hands down?

Sunshine
08-16-2007, 10:55 PM
If Dick is smart, he'll lay low on the @$$hole thing. He doesn't need to stop being himself, he's really the only honest one in the house IMO, but he does go too far sometimes. I know why he did it last week though, to get people to hate him, but it didn't work. Jenn unwittingly put doubts in Jessica's head about Dustin when she commented about thinking maybe Dick and Dustin had an alliance.

hmmmmmmm

Zombie
08-16-2007, 11:14 PM
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8231/picturefb2.jpg :smokin :clap :lol

greywheel
08-17-2007, 08:53 AM
No the next two weeks are probably going to be boring as Amber and Jameka leave. Although if Dani and Dick are really playing the game, they would get rid of Eric now. They have the numbers. Put him and Jess up on the block, but the producers would probably allow Eric to save himself. I am starting to think this show is getting too scripted. I am also thinking America's Player affected the season too much. I realize these people probably signed a contract that allows any twists or Julie's flubs to affect the game but I can't help but wonder how the season would have played out without interference.

Oh, Gee!!
08-17-2007, 09:05 AM
I think Eric and Jessica will make a move to the dark side and leave Amber and Jameeka stranded. After those two yahoos are ousted, it will probably be ED and Danielle vs. Eric and Jessica vs. Zac vs. Jen.

Soul_Patch
08-17-2007, 09:45 AM
America better not fuck eric by making him try and get jessica nominated...i would seriously have to blow my cover or just say F america if that were the case and i was eric.

either way...smart SMART move yesterday, i see DnD and EnJ definately going to the final four if they stay smart.

blizz
08-17-2007, 01:20 PM
the other thing is...how do we even KNOW that the votes that make eric do whatever he has to do are real? couldn't the producers use that to manipulate the show?

Mijo
08-17-2007, 01:52 PM
America better not fuck eric by making him try and get jessica nominated...i would seriously have to blow my cover or just say F america if that were the case and i was eric. Isn't he compensated with cash for every completed task?

Sunshine
08-17-2007, 01:58 PM
America better not fuck eric by making him try and get jessica nominated...i would seriously have to blow my cover or just say F america if that were the case and i was eric.

either way...smart SMART move yesterday, i see DnD and EnJ definately going to the final four if they stay smart.

We (the b/f and I) both voted the max # of times to get Jameka as the person Erik pushes to get evicted.

I liked Jameka at first, I thought she stayed under the radar, kept herself at the fringe just enough and was playing it pretty cool. But I'm sorry...all the prayer and prostrating herself and the corny organ music when she's laying on the bathroom floor saying "thank you God, I love you God" over and over has just about done it for me.

Sunshine
08-17-2007, 01:59 PM
Isn't he compensated with cash for every completed task?

I think $10,000 for each successful task.

Soul_Patch
08-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Its not that much, i think its more like 5k per or something like that...

and yea i feel the same way about jameka.

Soul_Patch
08-17-2007, 02:59 PM
Also if he works to evict Jessica, that would completely blow what credibility he has, and he would be out shortly after if not then...Then he wuold loose the girl, any shot at 500k, and any more task money.

Sunshine
08-17-2007, 03:01 PM
Its not that much, i think its more like 5k per or something like that...

and yea i feel the same way about jameka.

I'll look it up on the website just to be sure.

I have nothing against her being "religious" and being vocal about her beliefs, but I've always thought it best to live by example, and she did not live up to what I think of as a Christian when she said those things to ED about his "mama" being a bitch. WAY off base.

Sunshine
08-17-2007, 03:06 PM
OK...it says for every FIVE tasks he completes, he will be awarded $10,000.

Sunshine
08-18-2007, 10:02 AM
I watched 3 hours of Big Brother Afterdark last night on Showtime. Parts were interesting, most was pretty boring.

From conversations apparently the nomination ceremony has already been tapes and Amber is on the block. Couldn't figure out who her partner is though.

It seems like everyone was pretty much getting along. Dick was in the hot tub with Erik and Zach, and Jenn and Jess were on loungers next to it and they were all laughing and joking around. Daniele never made an appearance, several comments were made about her being in the HOH room sleeping....Jameka kept to herself pretty much. I only ever saw her talk to the girls.

LuvBones
08-18-2007, 02:23 PM
btw...danielle on this show reminds me a lot of our danielle. i don't know why. this was one of the best shows....ed stays...dani wins HOH....and dustin's stupid shocked face when he got kicked out....awesome!!:wtf I hope you're not talking about......

Spurfect
08-18-2007, 03:28 PM
:wtf I hope you're not talking about......

yeah i was like :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf too :lol

Soul_Patch
08-18-2007, 05:24 PM
If they are smart it will be amber and jen. Jameka cant win HOH for a while, so she is a nonthreat.

Sunshine
08-18-2007, 07:45 PM
If they are smart it will be amber and jen. Jameka cant win HOH for a while, so she is a nonthreat.

Jenn's sure changed her attitude lately. She was so vocal and in the middle of things for a while, but the past couple of weeks, she's been a little quiet(er).

blizz
08-18-2007, 08:26 PM
:wtf I hope you're not talking about......
mm hmmm....i don't know why...for some reason she just does.

LuvBones
08-19-2007, 01:12 AM
mm hmmm....i don't know why...for some reason she just does.Is it because we're both pretty? :D Haha, I used to like her just because we had the same name and she didn't do much but after seeing much more of her on the live feed.... she's damn annoying and we are nothing alike! :p:

The sone
08-19-2007, 01:42 AM
shoosh bones...youre messin my goal up!

blizz
08-19-2007, 09:48 PM
Is it because we're both pretty? :D Haha, I used to like her just because we had the same name and she didn't do much but after seeing much more of her on the live feed.... she's damn annoying and we are nothing alike! :p:
i think it has something to do with the cheek bones...maybe...or the voice...or how she's boy crazy... :p:

Sunshine
08-19-2007, 10:23 PM
No big surprises here tonight. Jemeka and Amber on the block, and I'm sure Jenn will get backdoored somehow.

marini martini
08-19-2007, 11:03 PM
:toast

scott
08-20-2007, 06:55 PM
Dammit... they've targeted my girl for a backdooring... that is my job!

Sonia_TX
08-21-2007, 11:33 AM
Watching the first 10 to 15 minutes of last nights After Dark show just solidifies my dislike for ED. He's really immature... a 40 something year old man talking s*** to a 20 something year old woman. Every other word out of his mouth is FU, or slut or some other derogatory word just because she detroyed his cigarettes. I really REALLY don't like that man.

fatsack
08-21-2007, 11:40 AM
...just because she detroyed his cigarettes.

(I didn't watch this)
why was she messing with his smokes?

greywheel
08-21-2007, 01:10 PM
Who was he berating this time? Was it Daniele? I can't wait for it to be Daniele, then his fans can't claim he is just playing the game.

Sonia_TX
08-21-2007, 01:38 PM
(I didn't watch this)
why was she messing with his smokes?

Who was he berating this time? Was it Daniele? I can't wait for it to be Daniele, then his fans can't claim he is just playing the game.

It was Jen and she said that she had asked before she went on the show if she was allowed to destroy cigs (because she doesn't like them) and they told her yes. So they brought in some new smokes for ED and she destroyed a few packs/cartons and she was told by BB she couldn't do that after they had already told her. So ED was pissed off about it and started giving her hell and took her clothes and put them up in the HoH or hid them from her. Then he started blowing smoke in her face and when she got up to take the cig away from him he burned her and BB cut out and you couldn't see what was going on. stupid bb!! It was getting good at that point... when the feed came back he was just calling her every name in the book and she wasn't really saying anything back to him. Nobody else was saying anything either. Eric, Jess and Zach were in the hot tub, Jameka was just there watching and Amber/Daniele weren't there. I'll probably finish watching this epi later if I get a chance.

Sunshine
08-21-2007, 02:34 PM
Some of these people are a bit sanctimonious to be living in a house where they knew there would be difficult situations and people to deal with.

Spurfect
08-21-2007, 04:14 PM
if he really burned her, should he still be in that house???

fatsack
08-21-2007, 04:33 PM
if he really burned her, should he still be in that house???

maybe she shouldn't have tried to grab it from him????

if he walked up to her and did it, that's one thing... you walk up to someone with a lit cig, try to take it away from them.. don't be surprised if you get burned.

just sayin.

Sonia_TX
08-21-2007, 04:35 PM
Well, I couldn't tell if he did it on purpose. She just kept saying "you burned me" then they cut away so who knows. They didn't seem to tell him anything from the short time I watched.

fatsack
08-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Well, I couldn't tell if he did it on purpose. She just kept saying "you burned me" then they cut away so who knows. They didn't seem to tell him anything from the short time I watched.

she can nurse her wounds in the sequester house now.

Sunshine
08-21-2007, 05:10 PM
I just joined a site called tvgrapevine.com.

What I'm seeing here is Amber was saved, and Jen and Jameka are on the block. Daniele has POV.

And someone blogged this:

For those of you that had the pleasure of watching the feeds last night. Things have taken a very wild turn and it seem's as though Jameka may end up leaving.
Amber was removed from the block w/the POV and Jen replaced her spot. I guess Jen got very upset about this and wants to go home. She does not want to go to sequester. So, she went to the DR and they wouldn't let her have her suitcase, so she packed her belongings in bags and different things and hid them all over the house. She then went and got Dick's cigarette's and started tearing them up, putting them in the garbage and poured bleach on them.
Well, when Dick noticed this had taken place, he went crazy and found all her clothes and took them to the HOH bedroom. The situation then got really bad and Jen and Dick got into a huge mouthing match in the back yard because he blew smoke her way and she jumped up and grabbed the cigarette out of his hand, getting burnt a little and we got (blue screen), but I have after dark and could see the television's and they were really going at it. Screaming and yelling as usual and it ultimately ended up with Dick's usual entire vocabulary of the norm that he use's when he is on one of his rants.

Jen then went back to the Diary Room very mad because she said that BB told her that if there was a smoker in the house and she destroyed their smoke's that she could and BB replaced them for Dick, but she has not been given back her clothes. So, she went and got some food and ate. She is on slop this week. What she is wanting is to DOR (drop on demand) and BB won't let her. There is a rule in the book that says if you ask to leave you have to give it at least 24 hours, then they will talk to you again about it. So, now, here is the question; Is she doing this to actually leave the house? Or, is she doing this to stay IN the house. This automatically give's her a Penalty Nom, meaning she can't play for HOH, or in the POV next week. So, is she doing this to stay in the house, or will she actually be the first person in BB history to DOR.....I guess we will see sometime today to find the answer to this question.
On the other side, if she does stay. Dick and some of the other's have already decided, that they are going to vote Jameka out and keep Jen there this week. How do they think Dani "the HOH" is going to feel about this when she returns from her trip that she won from the POV??? I am thinking she will look at this two different ways as well as everything else that is going on. Two side's again! What will she do? She was very demanding that she wanted Jen gone this week and that it is her HOH and she wants her gone.

fatsack
08-21-2007, 05:42 PM
that Jen can certainly stir the pot!!

Spurfect
08-21-2007, 05:52 PM
dang.. i can't wait for the show tonight!

Sonia_TX
08-21-2007, 06:27 PM
I didn't want to put up spoilers for people so I didn't say anything about Veto but Dick kept saying to Jen (last night) that she was going home. We'll see..

greywheel
08-21-2007, 06:52 PM
dang.. i can't wait for the show tonight!
Most of the drama appears to have happened after the veto so it would probably not be shown tonight, if at all. A lot of the drama that appears to happen on the feeds, very often is not mentioned on the show.

blizz
08-21-2007, 07:13 PM
can you people (SUNSHINE) NOT post fucking spoilers? what the fuck??

Sunshine
08-21-2007, 10:08 PM
can you people (SUNSHINE) NOT post fucking spoilers? what the fuck??

What the fuck? It was on the website....not like it wasn't already public.

Put on your big girl panties and DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Sonia_TX
08-21-2007, 10:12 PM
but some people don't read those websites. I tried to stay away from giving out the 'spoilers'. It doesn't matter to me since I watch the after dark shows and usually gather info from there... but other don't. *shrug*

Sunshine
08-21-2007, 10:18 PM
but some people don't read those websites. I tried to stay away from giving out the 'spoilers'. It doesn't matter to me since I watch the after dark shows and usually gather info from there... but other don't. *shrug*

Then fuck me.

I won't post anymore.

greywheel
08-21-2007, 11:01 PM
Do you mean you won't post anymore or you won't post any more spoilers?
What are the spoiler tags on this board?

Personally, I think "Power of 10" is a stupid game show and only confirms that Drew Carey is going to ruin "Price is Right". But wouldn't it be funny if Amber or Dani ended up winning more money on that show then is even available to contestants on Big Brother?

katyon6th
08-22-2007, 08:21 AM
Then fuck me.

I won't post anymore.

Hmm. It seems like you may need to put on your big girl panties. hahaha.

Anyway, this season sucks.

LuvBones
08-22-2007, 10:56 AM
If Jen leaves this season will go down the drain. How can people still align with Dick & Daniele when they have gotten rid of or tried to get rid of everyone they aligned with?! First Daniele promised Kail she was staying, then she told Jen she had her back, now they're aligned with Eric & Jess and are already getting rid of Jen. Then she went after Amber too wtf!!!!! They should vote out Jameka, then Eric and Jess can align with Jen and Zack. Seriously, how does anyone actually trust the Donatos?

LuvBones
08-22-2007, 10:57 AM
It's going to be interesting to see how America wants Eric to vote.

IceColdBrewski
08-22-2007, 12:01 PM
Watching the first 10 to 15 minutes of last nights After Dark show just solidifies my dislike for ED. He's really immature... a 40 something year old man talking s*** to a 20 something year old woman. Every other word out of his mouth is FU, or slut or some other derogatory word just because she detroyed his cigarettes. I really REALLY don't like that man.

You make it sound like some simple thing. To a heavy smoker, cigs are the lifeblood that keeps you fuctional. Plus how would you react if someone was destroying your stuff?

I'm with ED on this one. You wanna destroy my stuff? Go for it. But you'd better believe that your stuff is fair game too now.

Sunshine
08-22-2007, 02:11 PM
Hmm. It seems like you may need to put on your big girl panties. hahaha.

Anyway, this season sucks.

heh....I was "impaired" when I posted that last night...lol

I've got my lacey big girl panties on today and am dealing with it better.

Soul_Patch
08-22-2007, 02:28 PM
heh....I was "impaired" when I posted that last night...lol

I've got my lacey big girl panties on today and am dealing with it better.

Pics or you are lying.

:clap

Sunshine
08-22-2007, 02:51 PM
Pics or you are lying.

:clap

heh

Hard to take a pic of panties at work!

Sonia_TX
08-22-2007, 03:28 PM
You make it sound like some simple thing. To a heavy smoker, cigs are the lifeblood that keeps you fuctional. Plus how would you react if someone was destroying your stuff?

I'm with ED on this one. You wanna destroy my stuff? Go for it. But you'd better believe that your stuff is fair game too now.

It's not like you can't get cigs back or get more. They gave him more so it wasn't a big deal.

fatsack
08-22-2007, 03:40 PM
i bet Jenn thinks it was ED who ruined her pillow in the previous episode.

Soul_Patch
08-22-2007, 03:40 PM
You will see Jen in porn within the next few years. id put money on it.

Soul_Patch
08-22-2007, 04:54 PM
so im watching a bit of the live feed this afternoon.

Jen is searching around the house for her hidden clothes...in her extra small toddler bikini...ass hanging out..the whole thing...good stuff...

She reaches up to get something out of the cabinet...and her top pops off...haha...was awesome.

in front of the whole house pretty much, and cameras.

Sonia_TX
08-22-2007, 05:19 PM
oh that Jen. I'm sure she loved it! And I am sure the Camera guys and production did too. haha

Sunshine
08-22-2007, 05:40 PM
You will see Jen in porn within the next few years. id put money on it.

With her morals and holier than thou attitude??? :dramaquee

LuvBones
08-22-2007, 09:35 PM
With her morals and holier than thou attitude??? :dramaqueeThat sounds more like Amber or Jameka...

scott
08-22-2007, 10:08 PM
If America keeps up the trend of telling to do Eric what is most entertaining rather than what makes most sense for his strategy... they will tell him to vote out Jemeka.

Sunshine
08-23-2007, 07:11 AM
That sounds more like Amber or Jameka...

Yeah, but if you recall, back when Nick was on the show, she was telling Daniele how she (Jen) had morals, unlike Daniele who was 'cheating' on her boyfriend, etc. by laying in the same bed, flirting, etc with Nick while she has a boyfriend/fiance at home. She made comments about how she had higher morals than Daniele.

Soul_Patch
08-23-2007, 10:32 AM
if your morals involve wearing a bikini that a newborn baby may not fit into, and being 150% shallow materialistic bitch...then yea, she's got lots of em.

id still do her though...hopefully she wouldnt talk till i was done.

Sunshine
08-23-2007, 11:28 AM
I didn't know Jen played football!

http://www.mykaussie.com/images/jenjohnson.jpg

fatsack
08-23-2007, 11:29 AM
i think they're going to air the shit hitting the fan tonight!

fatsack
08-23-2007, 10:20 PM
ok, they only showed a little of the shit.

oh well, good bye jenn.

Soul_Patch
08-24-2007, 08:12 AM
Jen is tits and ass, with a head attached.

the head is just there to make the look complete, it really serves no other purpose....well other than blow jobs.

Soul_Patch
08-24-2007, 08:14 AM
And if the old addage is true that if you want to know what a girl will look like, look at her mother....well Jen better get all the dick she can now, because her mother is straight out of the lakeside trailer park.

fatsack
08-27-2007, 11:01 AM
Amber and Zach on the block.

I won't post spoilers, so let's hope this is not a backdoor attempt and ED or Danielle wins the POV.

fatsack
08-27-2007, 11:02 AM
did anyone else LMAO at Amber discussing a future in modeling?

cuz she can talk so well, and she's so pretty and has a great bod?

:rollin

Sunshine
08-27-2007, 11:49 AM
Amber is going to have a rude awakening when she finally does get home and sees how much hate there is out there for her.

fatsack
08-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Amber is going to have a rude awakening when she finally does get home and sees how much hate there is out there for her.

i wouldn't call it hate...

greywheel
08-27-2007, 12:28 PM
What's sad is, I bet the producers persuade her to cry more when they want her to. They probably also influence when she prays. I found it weird that she would be praying in the diary room. That seemed very staged.

America also seems to not like Zach. Which I don't understand. I find him quite funny. He seems to have played a very low key game since his alliance fell apart early on. But he will probably be the one going home this week because Eric doesn't like him and Jess is afraid to make an independent move.

fatsack
08-27-2007, 12:32 PM
i don't know what it is about Zach...

LuvBones
08-27-2007, 12:47 PM
i don't know what it is about Zach...apparently he's an ogre.. I think he's pretty cute and smart.

Amber is something else, lol... they just aired that thing on her how she didn't know the meaning of a lot of common words.. and she says she speaks good. :lol

Soul_Patch
08-27-2007, 12:50 PM
I like when she prays to god...and tells god..."god bless you, god"

How fucking pure fake can you be...she is the stupidest person i think ive ever seen...ever..

fatsack
08-27-2007, 01:04 PM
"god bless you, god"

Viva Las Espuelas
08-27-2007, 01:14 PM

How fucking pure fake can you be...she is the stupidest person i think ive ever seen...ever..I heard that too. She's way too over dramatic.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-27-2007, 01:16 PM
I just recently started watching, but Jess is the most cutest little thing with the most annoying voice to ever grace a person. I like the way Eric was shot down last night.

Sonia_TX
08-27-2007, 01:33 PM
LuvBones, I never thought Zach was cute in anyway until recently. He's growing on me a bit. I don't want him to go home yet.

And as far as Jess (Viva Las Espuelas) she's still my favorite in the house. She's freakin' hilarious... "So there I was... at the ripe old age of 6..."

And apparently Eric wasn't shot down for long...

Viva Las Espuelas
08-27-2007, 01:40 PM
And apparently Eric wasn't shot down for long...
did she give it up?! what a see-lut. it looked like she liked him anyway. you gotta feed the monkey. i wish i could see the after hour cams or whatever. i would've liked to have seen that last challenge live. GOAT?

Soul_Patch
08-27-2007, 01:40 PM
Amber makes me really want to poke out my eyes with forks.

i love how she thinks she has a shot at being a model....what in the hell kind of crank has she been snorting....lord...

Sunshine
08-27-2007, 02:08 PM
i wouldn't call it hate...

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/4859

Sunshine
08-27-2007, 02:30 PM

How fucking pure fake can you be...she is the stupidest person i think ive ever seen...ever..

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p132/margarita_hour/amber.gif

Sunshine
08-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Amber makes me really want to poke out my eyes with forks.

i love how she thinks she has a shot at being a model....what in the hell kind of crank has she been snorting....lord...

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p132/margarita_hour/amber2.jpg

Sonia_TX
08-27-2007, 04:01 PM
did she give it up?! what a see-lut. it looked like she liked him anyway. you gotta feed the monkey. i wish i could see the after hour cams or whatever. i would've liked to have seen that last challenge live. GOAT?

Apparently they kissed yesterday morning in the HoH room... guess we'll find out for sure tmw or thursday.

And I don't think they show the challenges on the live feeds (I know they don't show them on the after dark shows either). You're not really missing out since you can't see them anyway until the shows..

Viva Las Espuelas
08-27-2007, 04:08 PM
And I don't think they show the challenges on the live feeds (I know they don't show them on the after dark shows either). You're not really missing out since you can't see them anyway until the shows..No worries. I'd just like to take a peek @ Jess's cans.

LuvBones
08-27-2007, 11:35 PM
Jessica is very cute. =) I would like her to win the whole thing.

LuvBones
08-27-2007, 11:46 PM
LuvBones, I never thought Zach was cute in anyway until recently. He's growing on me a bit. I don't want him to go home yet.

And as far as Jess (Viva Las Espuelas) she's still my favorite in the house. She's freakin' hilarious... "So there I was... at the ripe old age of 6..."

And apparently Eric wasn't shot down for long...I reallllly hope Zach stays! Amber needs to go. "God bless you God" LOL what is that?!

And when did Jessica say that.. do you know what she was talking about?

Sonia_TX
08-28-2007, 11:19 AM
I reallllly hope Zach stays! Amber needs to go. "God bless you God" LOL what is that?!

And when did Jessica say that.. do you know what she was talking about?

She said that during the afterdark shows. She was telling stories to Zach and Eric (Eric knows all of her stories) about school and teachers and such. ONe story was when she was given a piece of paper with 4 bears... A, B, C and D and she was supposed to match them with 4 Caves ... A, B, C and D. She matched bear A with cave A, bear B with cave B but she decided that bear C would be must more comfortable in Cave D and that he didn't like Cave C so why was she going to force him to be in Cave C? It was just a really cute story with the way she told it. So that whole night all their stories started with "So there I was at the ripe old age of ___"... My mom and I started saying it too. :lol

Sunshine
08-28-2007, 02:08 PM
hmmmm
some VERY interesting things going on during BBAD.

But of course I'd never post any spoilers.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Jessica is very cute. =) I would like her to win the whole thing.she better get rid of that father/daughter mierda quick.

fatsack
08-28-2007, 02:24 PM
i'm ready for a twist ..... something to break this game wide open.

LuvBones
08-28-2007, 09:10 PM
Ugh! how retarded!!! Eric wins POV and he doesn't use it to get rid of Dick or Daniele?!?!?! He just sent himself or Jessica home by doing that. D&D were already talking about sending Jessica home next... so much for that alliance! :rolleyes !!!!!!!

scott
08-28-2007, 09:42 PM
Wow... I'm once again amazed at Eric's stupidity.

Zombie
08-28-2007, 09:48 PM
Eric is not stupid with that move. He is thinking what America is telling him. If he were to take Amber off Danille would go up and America would want Zach gone.

Also, players have learned the hard way to never use the POV on someone else this late in the game. It will come back to bite you in the ASS the following week.

Eric will be screwed if he wins HOH! America will vote for him to nominate Jess. The game is getting boring and that would liven it up!

Sonia_TX
08-28-2007, 09:57 PM
I honestly don't think America will get him to nominate Jess. I think everybody likes them as a 'couple'.

I was hoping Daniele would go up... actually I was really hoping it was Dick but I know they would want Daniele out before Dick since she is the stronger competitor.

Zombie
08-28-2007, 10:07 PM
I honestly don't think America will get him to nominate Jess. I think everybody likes them as a 'couple'.

OMG, are you serious? America would do that in a heart beat, he is probably throwing HOH comps for that reason. I like Jess but can't stand Eric.

td4mvp21
08-28-2007, 10:13 PM
I hope it's Dick and Danielle til the very end. They play the game the smartest, even though Dick isn't nearly as strong as Danielle. Dick's just entertaining. I hope Zach goes this week, that guy is a tool. Is anyone else getting sick of Amber crying and saying how much she loves God and that she has visions?

Zombie
08-28-2007, 10:15 PM
I hope it's Dick and Danielle til the very end. They play the game the smartest, even though Dick isn't nearly as strong as Danielle. Dick's just entertaining. I hope Zach goes this week, that guy is a tool. Is anyone else getting sick of Amber crying and saying how much she loves God and that she has visions?
I have a Vision that Whamber is gone this week!
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb148/CatOnboard/hagbanger.gif