PDA

View Full Version : Spurs do it again

ShoogarBear
06-27-2007, 08:16 PM
http://www.imdb.com/news/sb/2007-06-27/

Network Ratings Plummet to Lowest Levels Ever
It was the worst of weeks for the television networks last week as they produced some of their lowest numbers since the modern ratings system began some 20 years ago. Surprisingly, the top-rated show of the week was NBC's Monday-night edition of Dateline, the magazine show that has become mostly a place-keeper for shows that have been canceled. But Monday night's show in which Matt Lauer interviewed British princes William and Harry attracted 12.2 million viewers -- the largest number of viewers to tune in since an interview with Amber Frey, the girlfriend of convicted killer Scott Peterson, aired more than two years ago. NBC also scored with its Deal or No Deal game show, which pulled in 12.1 million viewers. Nevertheless, CBS once again led in the ratings with an overall 4.8 average and a 9 share. Fox placed second with a 4.2/8. NBC came in third with a 3.5/6, while ABC trailed with a 2.7/5.Damn David Stern and his strong-arming!! :madrun

ShoogarBear
06-27-2007, 08:17 PM
Actually, further on . . .

It appeared that viewers who abandoned the broadcast networks last week were high-tailing it to cable. TNT's The Closer drew 8.81 million viewers, making it the most-watched cable-TV show of the week.

Ernie, Kenny, and Charles rule!

Spurminator
06-27-2007, 08:19 PM
:lol

Seriously though, this is the first time in a long time I can remember not having a single show on my weekly viewing schedule. That says as much about how pathetic TV is right now as it does about how pathetic I am.

Extra Stout
06-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Viewers nationwide are boycotting all TV in remembrance of the Suns.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-27-2007, 09:51 PM
I turn my tv on seriously only when I'm eating and if the silence bugs me.

Theres no reason to watch the idiot box now that the season is over.