PDA

View Full Version : Latest edition of IcemanComeths future stars of the game

IcemanCometh
12-06-2004, 03:51 PM
Mickael Pietrus, this guy is allsome and I don't even care that hes French. He'll soon be one of the elite defenders in the league, and he has tools to be useful on the offensive end. Think Ron Artest without the crazy, or an athletic Bruce Bowen. As usual the Warriors are a fucktard organization and have like 16 swingmen right now, with Jason Richardson locked up long term. Look for Pietrus to be moved in the near future for a bigman, but not to the Spurs.

boutons
12-06-2004, 03:54 PM
"Mickael Pietrus ... not to the Spurs."

Can't have 3 French-speaking players on a deeply red-state team. :)

ALVAREZ6
12-06-2004, 03:55 PM
Mickael Pietrus, this guy is allsome and I don't even care that hes French. .

why would it matter if hes French

Solid D
12-06-2004, 03:57 PM
http://www.euroleague.net/fotos/jugadores/E04/AEX.jpg

Here's a guy Pop might like. Dejan Milojevic.
He's from Serbia & Mont. (Yugo), he's a strong defender, and he's been on the rise for Partizan this year. He's 27 but he's really been playing well the last 2 years or so.

ChumpDumper
12-06-2004, 04:29 PM
I'm on the fence as to who will be called up first from the D-league - Ricky Minard or David Young.

Dario
12-06-2004, 04:35 PM
Dunno if he would fit with spurs well, he is a great player and all, but in my opinion is playing in kobe style, he wants to be a star of the team. Dont think tim would be happy with that

timvp
12-06-2004, 04:35 PM
I'm on the fence as to who will be called up first from the D-league - Ricky Minard or David Young.

Ricky Minard was awesome in summer league but then sucked in preseason. He's your classic shooting guard trying to play point.

I didn't see David Young play much in either SL or preseason. IIRC, the only reason he was drafted by the Sonics was because he was related to Nate McMillan or something like that. He's playing well in the NBDL, though.