PDA

View Full Version : Parker talks about Noah

Petite Française
06-28-2007, 07:21 PM
Sorry, it's again in French and my English is really bad...

Parker juge Noah
Lors d'une conférence de presse à Paris, Tony Parker a donné son avis sur Joakim Noah, qui se présente à la draft NBA ce soir.

TONY PARKER , avez-vous jeté un coup d'oeil sur la draft 2007. Que pensez-vous des chances tricolores et notamment celles de Joakim Noah ?

T.P. : Avec la draft, on ne sait jamais mais pour Joakim, je pense que cela va bien se passer. Pour les autres, j'espère qu'ils vont être pris au premier tour. Mais s'ils ne sont pas retenus dans les 30 premiers choix, il ne faut pas qu'ils perdent espoir. Beaucoup de joueurs sélectionnés au second tour ont réussi à faire une bonne carrière en NBA.

Etes-vous étonné par les performances de Joakim Noah en NCAA où il a réussi à conserver son titre de champion ?

T.P. : Les Gators ont vraiment été impressionnants. C'est très fort ! Défendre un titre est très dur et ils ont été exceptionnels. Maintenant, il passe à l'étage supérieur. La NBA n'a rien à voir avec l'université. Le niveau est totalement différent. Maintenant, il va devoir jouer contre Duncan, Garnett et tous les autres "gros" de la Ligue et prouver qu'il a le niveau. Il va devoir être prêt physiquement. Mais il a beaucoup de talent donc je suis impatient de voir comment il va progresser...

Justement, quelle équipe serait le plus adaptée à son jeu ?

T.P.: Moi je le vois comme un joueur de rotation. Un joueur sorti du banc capable de changer la donne d'un match grâce à son énergie débordante. Comme Ronny Turiaf, Malik Rose. Avec son profil, il peut s'adapter à n'importe quelle équipe. Il va mettre de l'ambiance. Un joueur comme cela plait toujours au coach. Il jouera partout...

Propos recueillis par Glenn CEILLIER

Google translation :

Parker judges Noah At the time of a press conference in Paris,

Tony Parker delivered his opinion on Joakim Noah, which is presented at draft NBA this evening. TONY PARKER, you threw a glance on the draft 2007. What do you think of the tricolour chances and in particular those of Joakim Noah?

T.P.: With the draft, one never knows but for Joakim, I think that that well will occur. For the others, I hope that they will be taken with the first turn. But if they are not retained in the first 30 choices, it is not necessary that they lose hope. Many players selected with the second turn succeeded in making a good career in NBA.

Summers you astonished by the performances by Joakim Noah in NCAA where it succeeded in preserving its title of champion?

T.P.: Gators were really impressive. It is very strong! To defend a title is very hard and they were exceptional. Now, it passes on the higher floor. The NBA has nothing to do with the university. The level is completely different. Now, it will have to play against Duncan, Garnett and all other the “large ones” of the League and to prove that he has the level. It will physically have to be ready. But it thus has much talent I am impatient to see how it will progress…

Precisely, which team would be adapted to her play?

T.P.: Me I see it like a player of rotation. A player left the bench able to change gives it of a match thanks to his overflowing energy. Like Ronny Turiaf, Malik Pink. With its profile, it can adapt to any team. It will put environment. A player as that always plait with the coach. He will play everywhere…

Remarks collected by Glenn CEILLIER

Solid D
06-28-2007, 08:05 PM
:lol "Malik Pink"

HJNTX
06-28-2007, 08:38 PM
:lol "Malik Pink"
I loved that... :lol