PDA

View Full Version : "SSSSSplitter!!!!!!! Just threw up in my mouth."

drmvp
06-29-2007, 11:31 AM
They called my man Bruce Bowen dirty. Well, I'm a naughty little Spurs' fan.

Schadefreude. :hat

i predict splitter going to the spurs is going to bite us in the ass one day.

I was thinking the same about Splitter.

This is so stupid, we should've drafted Splitter or kept Fernandez and kept them overseas for a while. See what the Spurs do? Now they're going to get Splitter in a few years and he'll be good, and we've got Alando F' Tucker who sucks ass and no backup point guard. We have dumbasses and pansies running our front office.

F! The frickin least we could have done was to pick Splitter and stash him overseas for a year. This is absolute crap. What DID we get from Portland for Rudy?

we just sold it to portland for straight cash.

I can't believe we didn't take splitter, I would think that pick would be a no brainer for us, especially since we'd wait a year anyway. But yeah, I guess SA is the only team that knows how to utilize their late picks.

In a year or so this is the Spurs team we'll be facing:

Duncan still in his prime, with Splitter and (teammate) Luis Scola to round off a SCARY frontcourt. Plus either 2 impact free agents or one near MAX free agent since they'll have lots of capspace next year. Oh, and Parker and Ginobili, of course.

RC Buford owns! No one does it better.

Despair at some random Phoenix Suns message board.
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=311&F=2176&T=670163&STO=pagestart

Darkwaters
06-29-2007, 11:34 AM
Interesting...they're pissed that they didn't pick Splitter and we're pissed because we did.

CosmicCowboy
06-29-2007, 11:40 AM
:lmao

this was a great pick. RC does rule...

Obstructed_View
06-29-2007, 12:54 PM
I still don't understand how Phoenix comes out of this draft with no point guards. There were some decent backups that they left on the board.

Vito Corleone
06-29-2007, 01:23 PM
If we had picked Oden there would be spurs fans pissed that we didn't take Durrant. I have come to accept that some fans just can't be satisfied.

MoSpur
06-29-2007, 01:29 PM
That is too funny and very interesting.