PDA

View Full Version : the warriors will get KG

Fillmoe
06-29-2007, 11:47 AM
the stupid ass bobcats gave them the perfect pieces..... a 10 million exception and brandan wright.... toss in a guy like ellis and another filler and that should be enough to get KG

DDS4
06-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Yeah, the Lakers got KG.

Yeah, the Suns got KG.

I'll believe it with a news link.

Shred
06-29-2007, 12:29 PM
the stupid ass bobcats gave them the perfect pieces..... a 10 million exception and brandan wright.... toss in a guy like ellis and another filler and that should be enough to get KG

Oy vey.

Dirk41MVP
06-29-2007, 12:40 PM
This thread proves how stupid you SA fans are. YOU CAN'T PACKAGE A TRADE EXCEPTION WITH OTHER PLAYERS TO GET A HIGHER-SALARY PLAYER.

In other words, if GS wants KG, they have to get him with players on their roster, they can't use the TE, since it's too small to cover KG's salary and it can't be packaged with other players on the roster. KG is not going to GS, there's 0 chance of that happening. Unless they want to have KG, a 10 mill TE and a bunch of D-leaguers around him.

ambchang
06-29-2007, 12:54 PM
This thread proves how stupid you SA fans are. YOU CAN'T PACKAGE A TRADE EXCEPTION WITH OTHER PLAYERS TO GET A HIGHER-SALARY PLAYER.

In other words, if GS wants KG, they have to get him with players on their roster, they can't use the TE, since it's too small to cover KG's salary and it can't be packaged with other players on the roster. KG is not going to GS, there's 0 chance of that happening. Unless they want to have KG, a 10 mill TE and a bunch of D-leaguers around him.

This post proves how stupid you are:

Fillmoe
Crestside Cutthoat

Position: Pass-First Guard
Team: Sacramento Kings
vBookie Cash: $600

Dirk41MVP
06-29-2007, 01:21 PM
that doesn't make you any smarter, you're still dumb. Besides, I only read posts, I don't check fag profiles, sorry to disappoint you.

Shank
06-29-2007, 02:23 PM
KG still holds the cards...why would he want to go to what will be a stripped-down GS team with a coach in a state of limbo?

CubanMustGo
06-29-2007, 02:42 PM

This thread shows how fucking stupid certain Mav fans are, they're too stupid/lazy/ignorant to figure out what teams other posters support

anakha
06-29-2007, 03:00 PM
that doesn't make you any smarter, you're still dumb. Besides, I only read posts, I don't check fag profiles, sorry to disappoint you.

Translated from dumbshit to English, this reads (with fingers in ears) "La la la la, I'm not listening, la, la, la, la"...

Extra Stout
06-29-2007, 04:00 PM
I'm a complete idiot who just got my ass handed to me.

DDS4
06-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Dirk41MVP got pwnt by reading comprehension.

BacktoBasics
06-29-2007, 04:17 PM
I nominate this for thread of the month.

Findog
06-29-2007, 05:29 PM
This thread shows how fucking stupid certain Mav fans are, they're too stupid/lazy/ignorant to figure out what teams other posters support

This is such a cripple fight. His point about the trade exception has nothing to do with glossing over the poster's mini-profile.

Dirk41MVP
06-29-2007, 05:40 PM
Dirk41MVP got pwnt by reading comprehension.

In reading comprehension, don't you have to actually READ something to comprehend it ?, I didn't look at his gay ass profile, just read his dumbass post. .. Sorry I don't look at all you guys's fag profiles.

Stupid ? why, because I know the rules and don't post dumbass trade scenarios ?, Lazy ? maybe. Again, sorry I don't look at all of the sukramento queers- loving fans's profiles. Ignorant? why ? again, because I know the rules, and don't post dumbass shit on a forum, just to post it ?, right... That shows, how stupid you are as well.

Translated from dumbshit to English, this reads (with fingers in ears) "La la la la, I'm not listening, la, la, la, la"...

Now, I saw your profile and let me tell you, it's quite homosexual. You still play with Power rangers ? how old are you ? 7 ?.. Surprised you even know how to post on an online forum. Do you know how to change your diapers yet ?

The bottom line is still, you're a bunch of fucking idiots. I'm right and you all are dead wrong. You can whine and bitch and pretend like you insult me all you want, which only makes me laugh hysterically. If that lets you get away from the reality that you're a dumbass, even for a few seconds; fine by me... morons.

mavs>spurs2
06-29-2007, 06:24 PM
I didn't look at his gay ass profile

Sorry I don't look at all you guys's fag profiles.

sorry I don't look at all of the sukramento queers- loving fans's profiles.

Now, I saw your profile and let me tell you, it's quite homosexual.

:lol @ homosmack

Switchman
06-29-2007, 09:34 PM
Pretty obvious KG will stay in Wolf land for one more year then take a trip

To the current mecca of NBA championships.
Duncan
Parker
Ginobili
Garnett
Book it.

ShackO
06-29-2007, 10:15 PM
This is such a cripple fight. His point about the trade exception has nothing to do with glossing over the poster's mini-profile.

He really is an idiot. WHy you defending him........

It is much more entertaining watching him squirm.............

ShackO
06-29-2007, 10:17 PM
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirk41MVP

I didn't look at his gay ass profile

Sorry I don't look at all you guys's fag profiles.

sorry I don't look at all of the sukramento queers- loving fans's profiles.

Now, I saw your profile and let me tell you, it's quite homosexual.

:lol @ homosmack

Someone has some issues.......... :rolleyes

maxpower
06-29-2007, 10:22 PM
Not to be overlooked is the huge financial relief the Warriors receive by trading Richardson, who was owed $50 million over the next four years. Because Charlotte is under the salary cap, Golden State was able to make the deal without taking back the equivalent of Richardson's $10 million salary for this season.
Instead, the Warriors netted a trade exception worth that amount they can now use in future trades for the next year without sending back any players. (Under league rules, salaries in any deal must come within 25 percent of each other unless a team has cap space.) They also dropped significantly below the luxury tax level, giving the Warriors added flexibility in the trade market.
<---Oh yeah. See how easy that is.
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72829

:donkey

NorCal510
06-29-2007, 10:57 PM
Dirk41MVP is owning all you bitches!

who the fuck reads profiles?

NorCal510
06-29-2007, 10:58 PM
He really is an idiot. WHy you defending him........

It is much more entertaining watching him squirm.............
stfu bitch. stop supporting your gay ass king friends

go back to emo land

Leetonidas
06-29-2007, 11:18 PM
:lol @ Dirk41MVP calling it a profile...turn your head slightly to the left, moron.

Leetonidas
06-29-2007, 11:18 PM
stfu bitch. stop supporting your gay ass king friends

go back to emo land
He's gay? What does that make you, going around asking me to ass fuck you and cum on you? Fag.

NorCal510
06-29-2007, 11:24 PM
He's gay? What does that make you, going around asking me to ass fuck you and cum on you? Fag.
dont hate dawg

maxpower
06-30-2007, 02:06 AM
apparently one day wasn't enough.

ShackO
06-30-2007, 09:47 AM
Dirk41MVP is owning all you bitches!

who the fuck reads?http://www.spiceisle.com/upload/images/misc/moron.gif

yea what he said.................. :rolleyes

ShackO
06-30-2007, 10:01 AM
i am supporting my gay ass friends
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/dumbgwailo/loser.jpg
love my emo land

Having a another fun friday night working out.......... HAHAhaheeeee........ I guess all your friends forgot to call.................lol

Or maybe you are grounded............:rolleyes

18 years old & this is how he spends friday nights=loser!!!!!!!

anakha
06-30-2007, 02:14 PM
In reading comprehension, don't you have to actually READ something to comprehend it ?, I didn't look at his gay ass profile, just read his dumbass post. .. Sorry I don't look at all you guys's fag profiles.

Now, I saw your profile and let me tell you, it's quite homosexual. You still play with Power rangers ? how old are you ? 7 ?.. Surprised you even know how to post on an online forum. Do you know how to change your diapers yet ?

The bottom line is still, you're a bunch of fucking idiots. I'm right and you all are dead wrong. You can whine and bitch and pretend like you insult me all you want, which only makes me laugh hysterically. If that lets you get away from the reality that you're a dumbass, even for a few seconds; fine by me... morons.

Already with the gay jokes? Come on. Show some originality. We have very high standards for trolling and flames here, and this just doesn't quite measure up. :rolleyes

again, because I know the rules, and don't post dumbass shit on a forum

Self-ownage? Now that's original. Good one. :lol

ShackO
07-01-2007, 10:17 AM
lol...... Him & the little kid from the east bay are a couple of the dumbest MF a float here..........

AOL rejects........ BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully their bannings will be up soon & they can go back to the aol playground again...........

NBA Junkie
07-01-2007, 11:08 AM
:lmao at this trade rumor.

It's just as shitty as the guys the Lakers were offering for Garnett.

No way Minny does this deal.

resistanze
07-01-2007, 12:42 PM
Then he probably shouldn't have added the "spurs fans are dumb" part if all he wanted to do is getting the trade exception point across, especially when it wasn't even a spurs fan. :lol

Dirk41MVP
07-02-2007, 09:39 PM
lol...... Him & the little kid from the east bay are a couple of the dumbest MF a float here..........

AOL rejects........ BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully their bannings will be up soon & they can go back to the aol playground again...........

I might get banned, who gives a fuck anyways, really ?. I come here from time to time to troll not to exchange ideas with dumbass people. Besides, usually I have a decent team to watch and root for. I don't root for a bunch of queers that suck tremendously with a pair of 2 gay owners that never go somewhere without one another. THAT must be really sad, no wonder why you've written over 1,300 posts in another team's forums. I feel for ya!.