06-29-2007, 11:54 AM
loser
wackramento

winner
portland cuz they had about 5 bazillion picks.... plus they got oden

mardigan
06-29-2007, 12:07 PM
Winners-
Portland-Oden, Fernandez, Koponen, McRoberts, Green. Then add Frye and getting rid of Randolph and they just killed
Seattle-Durant, Green, getting rid of Gay Allen, even if it was for Wally and Delonte, re-sign Lewis and they will be scary
76ers-Young, Byars, Smith were good picks, and should help next year
Warriors, bellinelli and Wright are perfect fits, plus getting rid of J-Rich's contract was a bonus
Pistons-Stuckey and AFllalo are great fits, and needed pieces
Celtics-just dumping Wally makes them winners

Losers-
Suns-Finally had a backup pg and trade him for cash, only to take Tucker later, dumb. Although I love Strawberry
Rockets-Reach for a point guard that is small and shoots to much, then pass on Davis for landry, also dumb
Kings-Drafting another Brad miller was dumb as well, at least the real Brad Miller was undrafted, so its ok if he sucks. Could have had a much better player here

I also thought the SPurs had a great draft, but I wont list them as I dont want to be labeled a homer

Fillmoe
06-29-2007, 12:10 PM
how many guards do the rockets have on their team? has to be atleast 6

also i would like to add the bobcats under shitty drafts

Shred
06-29-2007, 12:30 PM
Losers-
Suns-Finally had a backup pg and trade him for cash, only to take Tucker later, dumb. Although I love Strawberry
Rockets-Reach for a point guard that is small and shoots to much, then pass on Davis for landry, also dumb
Kings-Drafting another Brad miller was dumb as well, at least the real Brad Miller was undrafted, so its ok if he sucks. Could have had a much better player here

Re. Suns: Is there a grade worse than "F?" Is Steve Kerr a Spurs plant?