PDA

View Full Version : Anyone impressed w/ the Kings moves hawes & theus???

ShackO
06-29-2007, 12:55 PM
As an outside (impartial:rolleyes ) observer of the NBA what is your honest opinion of these moves...........

mardigan
06-29-2007, 12:59 PM
I like the Theus move, I hate the Hawes move. Hawes might turn out to be good, but the players that the Kings passed on was mind blowing to get another brad miller with worse defense and rebounding. On the bright side though, he is very young and could turn out to be pretty good. I just really wanted them to take Thornton

Findog
06-29-2007, 01:16 PM
Too early to tell.

Shred
06-29-2007, 01:22 PM
As an outside (impartial:rolleyes ) observer of the NBA what is your honest opinion of these moves...........

Who?

Dirk41MVP
06-29-2007, 09:35 PM
Who Gives A Crap About The Suckramento Queers ?, They Ain't Going Nowhere Anytime Soon. The Big Guns In The West Are Dallas, San Antonio And Phx.

bigdog
06-29-2007, 09:46 PM
I like Theus, but Hawes is just Brad Miller, with a different name

TheSanityAnnex
06-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Hawes is 19, give the kid a chance before you label him a tobacco chewing lazy beer drinking redneck hunting excuse for an NBA center.

ShackO
06-29-2007, 09:58 PM
Who Gives A Crap About The Suckramento Queers ?, They Ain't Going Nowhere Anytime Soon. The Big Guns In The West Are Dallas, San Antonio And Phx.

Then why did you bother to read the thread....??

& replying is even stupider..........

A few things Dalass never lacked.......... CHokers & idiots for fans..........

Have a nice weekend........

http://www.newspagedesigner.com/users/12216/0703a1d.jpg

OldDirtMcGirt
06-29-2007, 10:38 PM
I'm one of the few people that likes Hawes as a player. Theus is a pretty mediocre hiring as far as I'm concerned, just because of the college to pros transition. Hopefully they won't trade to pair Hawes with Miller, just dump Miller/Bibby/Artest and begin to rebuild. I'd do that rumored deal of Haslem + Wright for Artest. Try to deal Bibby to a team like Atlanta or Cleveland. Maybe Miller to Chicago? They just need to get those guys out of there, they aren't going anywhere with them.

2pac
06-30-2007, 01:10 AM
Hawes = Chris Mihm. Wasted draft pick.
I liked the 10 guys drafted AFTER Hawes more than him.

SilverPlayer
06-30-2007, 02:04 AM
Hawes is destined to suck...really suck. I wish the kings well, but frankly I don't think they are any closer to rebuilding than before the draft.

Findog
06-30-2007, 02:39 AM
Hawes is 19, give the kid a chance before you label him a tobacco chewing lazy beer drinking redneck hunting excuse for an NBA center.

He does loves him some George W. Bush, so that doesn't bode well for him.

Next Superstar
06-30-2007, 03:11 AM
Yeah Al Thornton was the best player on the board. As everybody has been saying his game is almost exactly like brad miller's. Although hawes might be able to jump over a shoebox.