PDA

View Full Version : Is it comforting to know that our senators..

nsrammstein
06-29-2007, 10:33 PM
Is it comforting to know that our senators are not able to come up with a solution on Illegal Immigration? It's one of the biggest domestic problems we have faced in the recent past; Yet they can't come up with a solution.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-29-2007, 11:40 PM
I've got a solution. Help Mexico to raise its living standards! Then people won't want to leave... ha! :lol

midgetonadonkey
06-29-2007, 11:47 PM
I think we should give Texas back to Mexico. It was stolen in the first place.

midgetonadonkey
06-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Actually, the whole Southwest was stolen. We should give it all back to Mexico.

nsrammstein
06-29-2007, 11:54 PM
Actually I read somewhere that Mexico's Economy was the 12th largest economy in the world so I don't buy this Mexico is a 3rd world country BS.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-29-2007, 11:54 PM
Then a Mexican basketball team would be reigning "World Champions"! :lmao

midgetonadonkey
06-29-2007, 11:55 PM
Illegal immigration is a joke. The gringos are the illegals here. They committed genocide killing all the Indians to take over this land. They have no say in who should be here or who shouldn't.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-29-2007, 11:56 PM
Actually I read somewhere that Mexico's Economy was the 12th largest economy in the world so I don't buy this Mexico is a 3rd world country BS.

Um, yeah, because you can judge everything by GDP... :rolleyes

How about looking at income distribution, infant mortality, hospital waiting lists, poverty, etc etc

Or try going and taking a look for yourself.

midgetonadonkey
06-29-2007, 11:57 PM
If Black people ever get reperations for slavery, we should get the Southwest back and the Native Americans should get everything else back.

nsrammstein
06-29-2007, 11:58 PM
Um, yeah, because you can judge everything by GDP...

How about looking at income distribution, infant mortality, hospital waiting lists, poverty, etc etc

Or try going and taking a look for yourself.

I don't want to debate mexican economics I just want a solution to the Illegal Immigration problem, We need to help the mexican government help themselves.

midgetonadonkey
06-29-2007, 11:59 PM
There is no problem puto. This land was ours before it was stolen.

nsrammstein
06-30-2007, 12:00 AM
There is no problem puto. This land was ours before it was stolen.

Don't call me a puto you fucking pendejo!

midgetonadonkey
06-30-2007, 12:01 AM
My family was born in Mexico, just south of Corpus when the border moved and were forced into this country. Their land was seized by the government and they were forced to move into a gringo created town. What kind of fucking shit is that? And you gabachos are bitching about us being here. If you don't like us here give us our fucking land back.

midgetonadonkey
06-30-2007, 12:02 AM
Don't call me a puto you fucking pendejo!

Chinga tu madre guey. Que vas hacer?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-30-2007, 12:03 AM
I don't want to debate mexican economics I just want a solution to the Illegal Immigration problem, We need to help the mexican government help themselves.

Yeah, great. Why do you think people leave the place they grew up in, where they have roots, families, friends, etc.? For money.

Raise living standards south of the border and people are far less likely to want to leave everything that is important to them.

Economic refugees are flooding the US and Europe for exactly this reason. Everyone wants a piece of the pie. Work out a way for them to get their piece (how about foreign aid targetted at microloans and education?), and they'll stay home.

There is no simple solution or it would already have been put in place. Like all 'wicked problems' (technical term - look it up), there is no one simple solution. It will take a myriad of different solutions to add up to real change.

nsrammstein
06-30-2007, 12:04 AM
And you gabachos are bitching about us being here. If you don't like us here give us our fucking land back.

First of all, I'm for giving you illegals a path to citizenship so quit bitchin.

nsrammstein
06-30-2007, 12:05 AM
Yeah, great. Why do you think people leave the place they grew up in, where they have roots, families, friends, etc.? For money.

Raise living standards south of the border and people are far less likely to want to leave everything that is important to them.

Economic refugees are flooding the US and Europe for exactly this reason. Everyone wants a piece of the pie. Work out a way for them to get their piece (how about foreign aid targetted at microloans and education?), and they'll stay home.

There is no simple solution or it would already have been put in place. Like all 'wicked problems' (technical term - look it up), there is no one simple solution. It will take a myriad of different solutions to add up to real change.

What do you think we should do then?

midgetonadonkey
06-30-2007, 12:06 AM
Citizenship? Fuck that. Why should I be begging for citizenship of our own land? White people stole what was ours? Why should we be jumping through hoops to be citizens of what is originally ours?

midgetonadonkey
06-30-2007, 12:10 AM
Everything that is America is stolen. Stolen from Indians and Mexicans. Pinche WASPS claimed is as their own by raising a flag and murdering millions and now they want to say that "illegals" are destroying "their country". Fuck that. That is bullshit. Mexicanos should all band together to start a real revolution to get the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildago negated and we should get Texas and the Southwest portion of America back to where it belongs. With Mexico.

midgetonadonkey
06-30-2007, 12:12 AM
We will run this fucking country in a few years anyway. We breed like the "roaches" the gabachos have always called up. Our 14 year old girls are able of producing 4 offspring a year.

midgetonadonkey
06-30-2007, 12:12 AM
Soon there will be dozens of raza at every street address.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-30-2007, 12:13 AM
I just told you.

How about ending senseless wars like Iraq and instead giving some of that money to Mexico, Central and South America in the form of micro-loans (look it up if you don't know what they are) and educational assistance. Help these countries to build small business, schools and universities, and then see how that affects the next generation's outlook.

People generally immigrate and take shitty jobs which pay them nothing in order to get their kids an education that will help them out of poverty. Help them to do that at home and they'll have no reason to leave.

Oh, and according to the CIA factbook, US GDP per capita - $44,000. Mexico - $10,700.

midgetonadonkey
06-30-2007, 12:13 AM
We will get back what has always been ours and we will label the white skinned as the "illegals".

midgetonadonkey
06-30-2007, 12:16 AM
Que vive la revolucion!!!

midgetonadonkey
06-30-2007, 12:16 AM
A "give the southwest back to Mexico" group is needed. Anyone with me, PM me.

nsrammstein
06-30-2007, 12:19 AM
I just told you.

How about ending senseless wars like Iraq and instead giving some of that money to Mexico, Central and South America in the form of micro-loans (look it up if you don't know what they are) and educational assistance. Help these countries to build small business, schools and universities, and then see how that affects the next generation's outlook.

People generally immigrate and take shitty jobs which pay them nothing in order to get their kids an education that will help them out of poverty. Help them to do that at home and they'll have no reason to leave.

Oh, and according to the CIA factbook, US GDP per capita - $44,000. Mexico - $10,700.

Yeah I agree with you, but I'm more concerned with the ones that are already here. We've got to find a humane way of dealing with them I support a guest worker program where they get the chance to apply for citizenship after a certain amount of years.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-30-2007, 12:21 AM
Yeah I agree with you, but I'm more concerned with the ones that are already here. We've got to find a humane way of dealing with them I support a guest worker program where they get the chance to apply for citizenship after a certain amount of years.

Without the illegals your economy would fall in a heap. They do all the shitty jobs no-one else will do, and for cheap.

You have an amnesty and give them citizenship if they want it. What else are you going to do?

T Park
06-30-2007, 12:35 AM
Why should my tax money go to other countries to build them houses?

mrsmaalox
06-30-2007, 12:57 AM
You have an amnesty and give them citizenship if they want it. What else are you going to do?
We could grant them citizenship as soon as they've completed a couple of years of military service! How many do you think would do it?

nsrammstein
06-30-2007, 12:59 AM
We could grant them citizenship as soon as they've completed a couple of years of military service! How many do you think would do it?

If they completed a couple of years of military service they would be more american than your ass.

mrsmaalox
06-30-2007, 01:29 AM
If they completed a couple of years of military service they would be more american than your ass.
You obviously don't know me

nsrammstein
06-30-2007, 01:39 AM
You obviously don't know me

And I don't wish to know you.

mrsmaalox
06-30-2007, 01:46 AM
And I don't wish to know you.
Of course not; my 18 years of military service does not count as American!

Avitus1
06-30-2007, 02:50 AM
The solution will never come because as much as every politician claims they need a solution they also know that this is where the US gets its Cheap Labor force. If you want to "Fix" the problem you need to go to the country and get the people living in better situations so they wont want to leave. I bet if you could get PEMEX to start pumping more of Mexico's oil the country would improve as a whole. Thats to complex to work out though so instead of helping a neighboring country the US will just try to deport all the "illegals" and then build walls and fences. Of course if you look at it from a historical stand point you'll realize how smart it is to build walls and fences since they've worked so well for other countries in the past.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-30-2007, 02:53 AM
Is it comforting to know that our senators are not able to come up with a solution on Illegal Immigration? It's one of the biggest domestic problems we have faced in the recent past; Yet they can't come up with a solution.two words
"NAFTA Superhighway"

google it. also don't look know, but Giulianni's company is backing it.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-30-2007, 02:54 AM
Mex-Ameri-Canada in the making.

T Park
06-30-2007, 02:55 AM
god i can't stand Giuliani or however you spell it.

Avitus1
06-30-2007, 02:55 AM
Mex-Ameri-Canada in the making.

Rome 2: The Sequel

Dun dun Dun?

Extra Stout
06-30-2007, 12:18 PM
I just told you.

Believe me, Mexico's problem is NOT that the U.S. is failing to send enough money its way. Try "rich Mexicans don't give a rat's ass what happens to the poor there," and "corruption in Mexico is endemic" instead.

Extra Stout
06-30-2007, 12:19 PM
Virtually all.

But you might want to look up "Roman Empire" on the Internet before moving forward with that idea.

DarkReign
06-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Already posted this in the political forum.

North American Union (http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=14965)

Dont worry, putos, there wont be a Mexico or US or Canada soon enough.

mookie2001
06-30-2007, 01:16 PM
thats just a myth brah...

Cant_Be_Faded
06-30-2007, 05:44 PM
We will run this fucking country in a few years anyway. We breed like the "roaches" the gabachos have always called up. Our 14 year old girls are able of producing 4 offspring a year.

:rollin
midge you're an underrated genius
its funny-but true-that makes it funnier.

Still though, the guys running mexico are even more corrupt than the guys running america, if we transferred southwest to mexico it'd become a giant shitheap and we'd want to migrate into some place gay like arkansas missouri.

NorCal510
06-30-2007, 06:18 PM
lol midge and his viva la revolucion bullshit

get the fuck outta here with that bullshit

AMERICA BITCH

bendmz
06-30-2007, 08:33 PM

back in the 70's, most of the cooks in the Navy were Flips, and most of them were given citizenship after two years of service. most stayed in after their tour but they were pretty cool......