PDA

View Full Version : To Spurs Fans: Who do you hate more?

nsrammstein
06-29-2007, 11:34 PM
Who do you hate more Mavs fans or Suns fans?

jman3000
06-29-2007, 11:38 PM
one was overly obnoxious when they won and the other was overly whinylittlebitches when they lost.

but mav fan takes the cake imho.

ShoogarBear
06-29-2007, 11:43 PM
pity != hate

Man of Steel
06-30-2007, 12:05 AM
Suns fans by a fucking landslide.

During a Dallas/Suns game--I am a Dallas fan. (But--after game is over--back to my usual disgust with them).

Nathan Explosion
06-30-2007, 12:38 AM
I don't hate any of those fans. Why should I hate them? After all, my team has accomplished more than either of those teams combined.

I don't hate them, I fell sorry for them for cheering for the teams they cheer for. ;)

TDMVPDPOY
06-30-2007, 12:39 AM
mavfans i respect their game and how they change to play defense

suns ahhahahaa a bunch of overrated players

amare? wtf no defense
marion? dpoy candidate? wtf has he ever shut down
nash? allows the other teams pg scores as much as him
suns team are a joke, hocus pocus show ponies

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-30-2007, 12:50 AM
Don't hate. Appreciate. :)

dknights411
06-30-2007, 12:56 AM
Can we just call it a tie?

ATX Spur
06-30-2007, 01:47 AM
I don't hate either fans. We all love basketball. That unites us more than it divides.

dknights411
06-30-2007, 01:50 AM
I don't hate either fans. We all love basketball. That unites us more than it divides.

If only soccer fans can look at it that way. :dizzy

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-30-2007, 02:04 AM
That's like asking a father to choose which one of his inbred, hermaphrodite children he loves more.

CosmicCowboy
06-30-2007, 02:14 AM
I gotta go with Dallas on this one. We already have some Suns fans giving us great inside info on our new draft pick. They drank the SpurTalk koolaid and stayed. We have some Detroit fans from '05 that are the same way. They actually love good basketball. We haven't picked up one single Mavs fan that seems to know a fucking thing about basketball. fucking metrosexual assholes.

Avitus1
06-30-2007, 02:24 AM
Its a tough call. Suns fans are complainers and keep whining about being kicked out of the playoffs and yadda yadda yadda. However when you compare them to Mavs fans they generally have a better basketball knowledge which is fun. It makes them more frustrating so I guess I'd go with The Suns Fans. Until we kick the Mavs out of the playoffs.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-30-2007, 02:26 AM
haven't we gone over this plenty of times already?

ShoogarBear
06-30-2007, 01:51 PM
I don't hate either fans. We all love basketball. That unites us more than it divides.Man, I just wept a little.

HJNTX
06-30-2007, 01:54 PM
I don't necessarily "hate," the Mavs' fans, just that dip, Cuban .. I detest the Suns and their fans .. They are hateful ...

Magic_Johnson
06-30-2007, 01:58 PM
I don't hate them
I like dirk and nash (classy player)

Texas_Ranger
06-30-2007, 02:00 PM
suns all the way.

jag
06-30-2007, 02:05 PM

That's cute....no really though :cry

Suns fans are everything that fans shouldnt be.

mjnxn
06-30-2007, 02:22 PM
Neither of them are worth the effort.

I pity Mavs and Suns fans more than anything.

saporvida
06-30-2007, 03:32 PM
if i could had voted both as being big pussies i would had but i had to go for one and the only one i despise more then any other team around would have to be the mavs... their fans are fuckin douchebags. i cant stand dallas to begin with nor their mavs, but on top of that shit theyve got a huge following of bandwagon fags trying to act like they know whats up in bball when they have no clue.

ps: i love that metrosexual comment. fags!

spursfan09
06-30-2007, 03:53 PM
Mav fans because they were so arrogant after they beat us, and so arrogant this year.

Shred
06-30-2007, 04:56 PM
The * makes you say, Suns.

jag
06-30-2007, 05:25 PM

:violin

http://www.b12partners.net/mt/images/Horry%20aka%20Big_Shot_Rob.jpg

Stay near the bench.

saporvida
06-30-2007, 05:59 PM

nah the asterisk makes me say.... the suns are nothing more then big fat pussies and so are their bandwagon fans.

keep flashing asterisks and we'll keep flashing larry o'brien trophies all up in yo bitchass face.

Sweetey
06-30-2007, 06:10 PM
That's like asking a father to choose which one of his inbred, hermaphrodite children he loves more.
Now THAT's funny !
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Findog
06-30-2007, 06:16 PM
I gotta go with Dallas on this one. We already have some Suns fans giving us great inside info on our new draft pick. They drank the SpurTalk koolaid and stayed. We have some Detroit fans from '05 that are the same way. They actually love good basketball. We haven't picked up one single Mavs fan that seems to know a fucking thing about basketball. fucking metrosexual assholes.

Yeah, ALL Mavs fans started following the team when they began to win and have never heard of Brad Davis, Dick Motta, Roy Tarpley, Mark Aguirre or Rolando Blackman. We're all just 14 year old girls in pink Josh Howard jerseys.

If I may be completely honest, based on Spurstalk, about 60% of Spurs fans are knowledgeable about basketball and are great fans, and the rest are front-running douches.

mavs>spurs2
06-30-2007, 06:45 PM
nah the asterisk makes me say.... the suns are nothing more then big fat pussies and so are their bandwagon fans.

keep flashing asterisks and we'll keep flashing larry o'brien trophies all up in yo bitchass face.

Haha loser.

Spurs Dynasty 21
06-30-2007, 07:03 PM
VERY close

but slight edge to Mavs, but the Suns are closing in fast though

exstatic
06-30-2007, 07:39 PM
Where's the option for retarded, uninformed "Spurs fans".

MrChug
06-30-2007, 08:39 PM
I really think that Mavs fans have been much more rediculous for much longer.

All the whining about the "Forearm Shivver Heard Round the World" really makes the Suns fans laughable. It still remains to be seen whether or not the Suns fans of 07-08 will become the Mavs fans of 06-07. Especially if they get Garnett...something tells me (and I'm just goin out on a limb here) that if the Suns faulter----and they will :spin----that they'll just find something else to cry foul about:lol

Stargazer
06-30-2007, 08:51 PM
As a Suns fan, I suppose I don't have standing to participate in this, but I would venture to say that Suns fans -- at least, the ones who know what they're talking about -- respect the Spurs more than Dallas fans do.

cherylsteele
06-30-2007, 09:58 PM
I really dislike Suns' fans....especially after this years' playoffs.
Mavs' fans...eh.
Now Cuban can lose all his money and lose ownership of the team and I would not shed one tear for him.....especially after this legal crap with him and Nellie.

mavs>spurs2
06-30-2007, 10:44 PM
You left off the most annoying type of fan...the bandwagon spur fans who while knowing nothing about the sport are so obnoxious and overconfident because of their 4 rings. This really doesn't apply to most of you but i've seen a few of them here.

cherylsteele
06-30-2007, 10:54 PM
You left off the most annoying type of fan...the bandwagon spur fans who while knowing nothing about the sport are so obnoxious and overconfident because of their 4 rings. This really doesn't apply to most of you but i've seen a few of them here.
You could use this to describe fans of every team...yes Spurs' fans included.

cherylsteele
06-30-2007, 10:58 PM
Actually it doesn't matter what team you're a fan of......if you use the "*" then you are not liked by me.

When fans' use things like asterisks and such it really shows their lack of backbone to admit that their team just plain lost and cannot move on.

florige
06-30-2007, 11:00 PM
To be fair I wasn't on Spurstalk last year after Dallas beat us. So I CAN ONLY IMAGINE how obnoxious they were last year. But Suns fan are more funny than anything else. Some if them were actually going to Cavs boards during the Finals to try and get them to side with Phx on what happened. The truth is right there as to what happened and they still say we somehow cheated. :lol

Johnny RIngo
06-30-2007, 11:18 PM
Who gives a fuck about the S0ns or Mavs? Spurs are champs and they're not. Those losers deserve each other.

O-Factor
07-01-2007, 11:48 AM
I don't hate either of them, because my team OWNS them

http://aurores.polaires.free.fr/owned%20baby.jpg

O-Factor
07-01-2007, 11:49 AM
As a Suns fan, I suppose I don't have standing to participate in this, but I would venture to say that Suns fans -- at least, the ones who know what they're talking about -- respect the Spurs more than Dallas fans do.

Ha, BULLSHIT!

BigBeezie
07-01-2007, 11:56 AM
The Mav Fans are arrogant and the Suns fans are whiney bitches that have some sort of entitlement for their MVP.

But, both suck as you can see by the poll results.

manustarting2gd
07-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Dallas fans have some mindframe of superiority and unwarranted arrogance . REMINDER- YOU HAVENT WON SHIT. FUCK THE MAVS and their owner! .. Avery gets a pass cause he bleeds black and silver.. REPEAT IN 08'!