PDA

View Full Version : Which team will Queen Lebronze sign up with after he leaves Cleveland?

Man of Steel
06-30-2007, 12:51 AM
If James has even the most remote desire to have any chance of even being close to an NBA Championship, he's going to have to pack his bags and leave Cleveland in his rear-view mirror as fast as he can.

If he wants to stay in the Least--which team do you think would be able to sign him?

BTW--Moronic Cleveland assholes who come in this forum for the sole reason for talking shit--go do your fucking Drew Carey impersonation in the nearest freeway.

Fast Dunk
06-30-2007, 12:55 AM
:sleep
If James has even the most remote desire to have any chance of even being close to an NBA Championship, he's going to have to pack his bags and leave Cleveland in his rear-view mirror as fast as he can.

If he wants to stay in the Least--which team do you think would be able to sign him?

BTW--Moronic Cleveland assholes who come in this forum for the sole reason for talking shit--go do your fucking Drew Carey impersonation in the nearest freeway.

:dizzy :idiot

Leetonidas
06-30-2007, 01:14 AM
Depends on who is good in a few years...the Blazers maybe?

Findog
06-30-2007, 01:14 AM

Brooklyn Nets, New York Knicks, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, Chicago Bulls. One of those five.

CosmicCowboy
06-30-2007, 01:22 AM
Look guys...we need to cut the new Cavs fans some slack.

they thought that just getting #23 was gonna change their luck.

I have to admit their misplaced arrogance before the series started was a little hard to take and I smacked em over and over before the series started about their cap and draft situation and how King James was gonna opt out in '10.

They are STUCK with what they got, which ain't enough.

Be merciful and thankful you are Spurs fans.

CosmicCowboy
06-30-2007, 01:25 AM
Brooklyn Nets, New York Knicks, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, Chicago Bulls. One of those five.

I'm voting for New York. Nike might even change the swoosh to a stylized cum splatter on LeBrons new improved shoe.

Fast Dunk
06-30-2007, 01:30 AM
Where will Duncan play when he opts out of his contract next year?

T Park
06-30-2007, 01:31 AM
Seeing as hes not opting out and signing an extension this summer, I'd say uh, your wrong.

Fast Dunk
06-30-2007, 01:32 AM
Seeing as hes not opting out and signing an extension this summer, I'd say uh, your wrong.

How do you know?

Findog
06-30-2007, 01:34 AM
How do you know?

He's happy there and well compensated.

Leetonidas
06-30-2007, 01:34 AM
Where will Duncan play when he opts out of his contract next year?
lol

He's not.

Fast Dunk
06-30-2007, 01:36 AM

How do you know?

Fast Dunk
06-30-2007, 01:36 AM
lol

He's not.
How do you know?

He almost bolts to Orlando in 2000?

Fast Dunk
06-30-2007, 01:39 AM
Are you even a Mavs fan?

Mavs fans hate the Spurs

oh wait!!

Everyone in the nation hates the Spurs..

Just come out of the closet already!!!

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-30-2007, 01:39 AM
How do you know?
If he wasn't he would've taken his opportunity to leave a long time ago.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-30-2007, 01:40 AM
Mavs fans hate the Spurs

How do you know?

Findog
06-30-2007, 01:43 AM
Are you even a Mavs fan?

Mavs fans hate the Spurs

oh wait!!

Just come out of the closet already!!!

I'm a truth fan. And the truth is Duncan is going nowhere. Would love to see him sign with the Grizzlies but it's not happening.

CosmicCowboy
06-30-2007, 01:53 AM
How do you know?

He almost bolts to Orlando in 2000?

The difference between the Spurs 2000 and the Cavs 2007 is that CLEARLY the franchise was committed to success. Cleveland isn't. LeBron is like a 13 year old virgin that just sniffed the finals pussy juice...when he can't get back there in Cleveland he will dump his hometown fridgid bitch girlfriend and go somewhere else in '10 to finally get his rocks off.

Fast Dunk
06-30-2007, 02:14 AM
The difference between the Spurs 2000 and the Cavs 2007 is that CLEARLY the franchise was committed to success. Cleveland isn't. LeBron is like a 13 year old virgin that just sniffed the finals pussy juice...when he can't get back there in Cleveland he will dump his hometown fridgid bitch girlfriend and go somewhere else in '10 to finally get his rocks off.

Weak!

CosmicCowboy
06-30-2007, 02:23 AM
Weak!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

truth hurts, doesn't it bitch?

LeBron is GONE in '10. He will tell you how much he loved you and what a great impact you made on his life blaBLAblaBLAblaBlAblaBLA...

Cavs have NO WAY IN HELL to put together a competitive team in 2 years...

You can smack on the Spurs getting old but the West is STACKED...There were at least 6 teams in the west that could have beat the Cavs this year in a 7 game series and you guys aren't getting any better next year.

Enjoy your Eastern Conference Chamoionships...

Viva Las Espuelas
06-30-2007, 02:47 AM
Where will Duncan play when he opts out of his contract next year?nowhere. he's winning championships here and is very content.

Avitus1
06-30-2007, 03:06 AM
I bet he'll head to..... Boston. Yeah I think they'll get the number 1 draft pick soon......

Ginofan
06-30-2007, 06:34 AM
Brooklyn Nets sounds cool.

samikeyp
06-30-2007, 07:48 AM

How do you know? :)