PDA

View Full Version : Chk out the power ranking comments right before the playoffs...

florige
06-30-2007, 10:39 PM
Especially take a look at the Mavs fan comment... :lol
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/powerranking

jag
06-30-2007, 10:43 PM
Mavfan was good, but i like this one better:

Nuggetfan:
"I find it laughable that all the Spurs fans can discuss is matchups with Dallas and Phoenix. Hopefully your team is not overlooking the Nuggs, or it's going to be an early exit for the Spurs this season."

:lmao

Darkwaters
06-30-2007, 10:44 PM
Mavfan was good, but i like this one better:

Nuggetfan:
"I find it laughable that all the Spurs fans can discuss is matchups with Dallas and Phoenix. Hopefully your team is not overlooking the Nuggs, or it's going to be an early exit for the Spurs this season."

:lmao

Agreed. Denver kicked our ass. I wish we'd seen them coming. :rolleyes

florige
06-30-2007, 10:45 PM
I'll admit I was nervous as hell against Denver. But chk out the Cavs fan, that person was dead on!

jag
06-30-2007, 10:50 PM
I'll admit I was nervous as hell against Denver. But chk out the Cavs fan, that person was dead on!

Pistons fan takes the cake as far as "dead on". It's actually quite funny, the guy is a prophet.

florige
06-30-2007, 10:54 PM
Pistons fan takes the cake as far as "dead on". It's actually quite funny, the guy is a prophet.

Oh heck yeah! The Cavs fan did say should, that Detroit fan pretty much summed up Detroit's demise in one sentence. And like you said EXACTLY the way it happened.