PDA

View Full Version : Anyone speak Spanish? New Manu response...

greens
07-01-2007, 10:20 PM
So I was just browsing through Manu's official forum, and recently he responded to a ton of questions. I speak a bit of Spanish and was able to understand most of the answers. However, some are a bit confusing...So I was wondering if anyone who can speak Spanish fluently can translate the following:

Es verdad! no paso muchas veces, pero recuerdo una que fue genial... creo que fue mi 2do anio. Estabamos de visitante, ganando por 1 y faltando 30'' creo que Tony tira, bruce agarra el rebote y me la saca a mi. Yo amago a tirar al aro a proposito y veo de reojo a Pop saltar creo que metro y medio!!! se la di a tony para que jugara una bola larga y miro al banco y todos muriendose de la risa... fue la primera vez que se lo hice. Casi la palma el "jovie". En la mesa de control tambien se reian.

http://www.manuginobili.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29233

TMTTRIO and I basically thought the gist of it was Manu driving Pop crazy in his second year...

But can anyone do a more clear translation in English? Thanks...

judaspriestess
07-01-2007, 10:34 PM
all I can say it sounds really dirty as in sexual, lol

How he gave it to Tony etc. LOL

NorCal510
07-01-2007, 11:06 PM
I am going to Spanish 3 next year

It basically says "It's my second day, and I'm enjoying it so far. I would like to visit Paris and see Tony Parker hit the stage with his music. That sounds like a fun off-season, other than working out with my long penis".

Marhq
07-01-2007, 11:31 PM
Here...

"It's true! It didn't happen many times but I remember one that was great. I think it was in my second year. We were playing on the road, up by 1 with 30 secs remaining. I think Tony shoots it, Bruce grabs the rebound and kicks it out to me. I fake a shot on purpose and I see, out of the corner of my eye, Pop jumping like five feet!!! I gave the ball to Tony to play a long possesion and I watched the bench, everybody was laughing their ass off... That was the first time I did that to him. The "old man" almost died. At the scorer's table they were also laughing."
Saludos.

carina_gino20
07-02-2007, 01:00 AM
:lmao classic Manu

can someone translate the rest of the interview?

greens
07-02-2007, 02:11 AM
Here...

Saludos.

:lmao :rollin

Muchas gracias!!! Thanks for the precise translation! :clap