PDA

View Full Version : Lil Bush

Cant_Be_Faded
07-02-2007, 11:07 PM
I laughed a bajillion times when I heard they were making this show but its actually pretty funny!

It's damn hardcore as far as cartoons on tv go, I think its tryin to keep up with the whole Adult Swim thing.....for instance one episode showed lil Cheney flat out blasting other people in the face with a shot gun

rofl

I suggest anyone moderately into cartoons to check it out. It's nothing amazing but worth a quick watch if nothing else is on.

BeerIsGood!
07-03-2007, 12:33 AM
Apparently Barbara Bush is composed from various parts of ex-presidents with a vagina sewed on...

BeerIsGood!
07-03-2007, 12:33 AM
That show has it's moments, it's funny

ObiwanGinobili
07-03-2007, 08:45 AM
I'll take a look.

but not if it;s on during Deadliest Catch. sorry.

ATRAIN
07-03-2007, 08:49 AM
yeah I love this show.

mrsmaalox
07-03-2007, 09:29 AM
I think it's pretty funny too. I really LOVED the one they did a few years ago called "That's My Bush!". Wish I could see that one again :lol

Soul_Patch
07-03-2007, 09:44 AM
Lol....i can probably watch deadliest catch...24/7 for some reason. that show is just that addicting.

deadlist catch > ice road truckers....for sure.

ObiwanGinobili
07-03-2007, 10:07 AM
i havn't even watched ice road truckers yeet because it looked liek a copy cat. :lol
(not to derail the lil bush thread)

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-03-2007, 10:35 AM
Awesome show.

Avitus1
07-03-2007, 01:15 PM
I think I'll stick with Drawn Together.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-03-2007, 01:50 PM
I don't really like Drawn Together. The only shows I watch on Comedy Central are South Park, Reno 911, Chappelle's Show, Lil' Bush, and Comedy Central Presents.

SpursWoman
07-03-2007, 02:24 PM
We watched Ice Road Truckers. :fro

Cant_Be_Faded
07-03-2007, 04:48 PM
All the little shows Comedy Central has out for one half season are pretty damn funny, people just do not give them a chance.

Sarah Silverman show was funny, Halfway home was funny, and that one show before Halfway home that was about a fictional news show with Zack Galafinakas was hilarious.

People just assume they're gonna suck cuz they don't have the word "chappelle" or "south park" in them.

Lil Bush surprised me, I was convinced it was going to be totally lame but its hilarious.

Apparently Barbara Bush is composed from various parts of ex-presidents with a vagina sewed on...

:lmao
"But ded-how can I be the one that's gay? You're the one who married a dude!"

"Actualy that's george washington's head and other ex president body parts with a vagina sewed on....so technically its not a real guy" It was WH Taft's boobs, hahahahahha

Jeb is probably the funniest thign on the show though, they make him look like such a dim witted thick skulled moron. I love it.
"He's the only one on the football team that doesn't need a helmet" hahahaha

ObiwanGinobili
07-03-2007, 04:58 PM
I loved halfway home.
that show was hilarious!

I'm not such a big fan of drawn together.. i lieke the 1st season.. but hte rest were .ehhhh.

T Park
07-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Jeb is probably the funniest thign on the show though, they make him look like such a dim witted thick skulled moron. I love it.

I hope Obama gets elected, and says stupid shit and does dub stuff

juuussstt to see what Family Guy and Comedy Central do.

Gaurantee they wont make fun of shit.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-03-2007, 05:19 PM
I loved halfway home.
that show was hilarious!

I'm not such a big fan of drawn together.. i lieke the 1st season.. but hte rest were .ehhhh.

It just goes to show you who Comedy Central's main demographic is.

We see shows that suck like Drawn Together and RENO NINE ONE ONE get extended for multiple seasons, then shows like Halfway Home and Sarah Silverman show which have pretty damn good writers and good acting get stashed away after just one mini season.
Sad.

Avitus1
07-03-2007, 05:40 PM
I don't really like Drawn Together. The only shows I watch on Comedy Central are South Park, Reno 911, Chappelle's Show, Lil' Bush, and Comedy Central Presents.

I hated Drawn Together when it first came out but I watched a few episodes one night and found it to be a hidden gem. I pretty much all the shows you watch except "Lil' Bush" and with the addition of The Colbert Report, and Daily Show.

angel_luv
07-03-2007, 06:44 PM
I can't in good conscience recommend the show because of content but portions of last night's episode was hilarious.

Two of my favorite parts: Little Barak Obama and when Barbara said Lil Bush was not allowed to hang out with Blair because she didn't want her son to "drive on the wrong side of the road."

:lol

O-Factor
07-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Lil Bush is the funniest cartoon since family guy

dickface
07-03-2007, 09:19 PM
I hope Obama gets elected, and says stupid shit and does dub stuff

juuussstt to see what Family Guy and Comedy Central do.

Gaurantee they wont make fun of shit.

Well considering Obama ALREADY gets made fun of in Lil Bush I think it's safe to say you show what a dumbass you are yet again. Enjoy the gun rally tomorrow.

BeerIsGood!
07-03-2007, 11:53 PM
"Actualy that's george washington's head and other ex president body parts with a vagina sewed on....so technically its not a real guy" It was WH Taft's boobs, hahahahahha

George Washington's head, WH Taft's boobs, and Betsy Ross's vagina... :lol