PDA

View Full Version : Vote for the ESPY's

NorCal510
07-03-2007, 09:27 PM
http://espn.go.com/espy2007/index.html#/vote/

you are welcome :spin

mrsmaalox
07-03-2007, 09:43 PM
I was just there this morning. What stupid shit is that?? Lebron James for Best Championship Performance?!?! :madrun

TheSanityAnnex
07-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Homerism aside...........LaDanian Tomlinson should win every category he is in.

NorCal510
07-03-2007, 10:47 PM
Homerism aside...........LaDanian Tomlinson should win every category he is in.
ill give you most of them, but not EVERY.

he is categorized in like 5+ of them. one of them is best athlete, him, lebron, peyton. lebron is more athletic.

TheSanityAnnex
07-04-2007, 12:24 AM
ill give you most of them, but not EVERY.

he is categorized in like 5+ of them. one of them is best athlete, him, lebron, peyton. lebron is more athletic.What would require more athleticism.........breaking pretty much every record set by a running back in the NFL (where gigantic athletic men chase you and try to take your head off each and every play) or not winning shit in the NBA (where tall skinny dudes aren't even allowed to bump you and if they do you'll get a free shot).

KEDA
07-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Vote Norm Duke in the bowling category, he deserves to win an ESPY!!

NorCal510
07-04-2007, 10:41 AM
What would require more athleticism.........breaking pretty much every record set by a running back in the NFL (where gigantic athletic men chase you and try to take your head off each and every play) or not winning shit in the NBA (where tall skinny dudes aren't even allowed to bump you and if they do you'll get a free shot).
that's strength. athletic is all around. LB has that over LT, but not by much. if you weren't a chargers fan, you'd agree with me.

ATRAIN
07-04-2007, 10:42 AM
I was just there this morning. What stupid shit is that?? Lebron James for Best Championship Performance?!?! :madrun

LOL guess they mean the Eastern Conf. Finals hahahaha

td4mvp21
07-04-2007, 11:00 AM

He played horrible in the Finals. He got the stats but they were basically meaningless. ESPN always has to ride his jock, I guess.