PDA

View Full Version : Manu's probable favorite Spurs reinforcements: Nocioni/Scola

urunobili
07-04-2007, 09:32 AM
on Manu Ginobili's spanish webpage www.manuginobili.com

he answered one of the questions of the forum stating that he would like Nocioni/Scola or both next season as a Spur if he could choose the new acquisitions...

Eddie Vedder: ¿Qué jugador - que obviamente no esté actualmente en SAS - te gustaría que formase parte de la plantilla de los Spurs en la 2007/08?
Chapu Nocioni y/o Luis Scola.

xmas1997
07-04-2007, 09:50 AM
Of course he says that.

He says that every year, and even said that about Oberto before Oberto became a Spur.

So what else is new? :rolleyes

ATX Spur
07-04-2007, 11:57 AM
Wow, I didn't know Eddie Vedder was a basketball fan (and speaks Spanish). :spin

Darkwaters
07-04-2007, 11:59 AM
Of course he says that.

He says that every year, and even said that about Oberto before Oberto became a Spur.

So what else is new? :rolleyes

It is therefore prophecy. All hail the prophetic truths of our Lord and Shooting Guard, Emanuel Ginobili.

Switchman
07-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Nocioni would be so awesome to have :(

xmas1997
07-04-2007, 01:21 PM

Of course he would (as would Scola), but barring a total mind fart from Paxson, it is most likely a pipe dream on our parts! :)

saporvida
07-04-2007, 01:56 PM

so would vinny del negro. hahaha j/k

thousandth
07-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Wow, I didn't know Eddie Vedder was a basketball fan (and speaks Spanish). :spin

Yes, he leaves Pearl Jam :lol and is a basketballargie fan.
C'mon.
How is it that urunobili know Manu say? Living together?:lol
I don't believe anything says in the argies forums :rolleyes

carina_gino20
07-05-2007, 02:39 AM
C'mon.

well, it is Manu's official website and he does answer interviews sometimes. :wakeup

urunobili
07-05-2007, 08:44 AM
C'mon.

well... i think it's time for you to subscribe to manu's website forum.. he answers questions from its members there once in a while (he chooses which ones of course) you can also go back to school and learn some spanish to get to read the answers to the majority of the questions as he chooses 1 out of 20 in english...
it sounds you don;t even have on your bookmarks... www.manuginobili.com

TP fan! :dizzy

thousandth
07-05-2007, 09:07 AM
well... i think it's time for you to subscribe to manu's website forum.. he answers questions from its members there once in a while (he chooses which ones of course) you can also go back to school and learn some spanish to get to read the answers to the majority of the questions as he chooses 1 out of 20 in english...
it sounds you don;t even have on your bookmarks... www.manuginobili.com

TP fan! :dizzy

I think it's time for you to...:dramaquee I don't follow your tip. Thanks.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Amazing! You'd almost think they're from the same country or something.