PDA

View Full Version : Creepy video!

MaNuMaNiAc
07-04-2007, 10:46 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tBGzyZyWJ98

I don't believe in any of that crap, and the video isn't particularly frightening, but the sounds just made my hair stand up. I just couldn't help it.

EDIT: Just to clarify, this isn't one of those videos where a face jumps out. You can play it in mute first if you don't believe me. You should really listen to the sounds though for the effect I'm talking about

AnkleBreaker21
07-04-2007, 10:49 AM
holy shit thats fucking krazy, the sounds are freakin krazy

NorCal510
07-04-2007, 10:53 AM
thats all bs

cornbread
07-04-2007, 10:54 AM
This reminds of that new movie 1604.

AnkleBreaker21
07-04-2007, 10:55 AM
why wasnt the camera on the baby itself

Mr. Peabody
07-04-2007, 11:05 AM

:lol

I thought the same thing. The alleged purpose of the video was to record the baby's sleeping patterns and yet the video camera is focused on the door which just happens to open on its own.

spursfan09
07-04-2007, 11:08 AM
I'm a 21 year old girl at home alone. will this freak me out? Then I won't watch....

Marklar MM
07-04-2007, 11:10 AM

This guy shows why he believes it is fake. Says the same thing...if the mother was taping the sleep patterns of her child, why was it focused on the door. And he shows that the door handle moves up the door a bit after the ghostie walks by.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vQ4NBu8Bh9o

Marklar MM
07-04-2007, 11:11 AM
I'm a 21 year old girl at home alone. will this freak me out? Then I won't watch....

Watch Ghost Hunters tonight on Sci-Fi...9pm Eastern.

Marklar MM
07-04-2007, 11:11 AM
Post ur ghost videos. =D

AnkleBreaker21
07-04-2007, 11:14 AM
o really can i go over and comfort you if you get scared :lol

King
07-04-2007, 11:18 AM

That's what I don't get. If they're videotaping the baby's sleep patterns, as the video says, why is the camera pointed at the door? And the camera mics don't pick up audio that well to where the baby would be that loud and clear through a door.

And the woman crying? The growl? If there was really anything recorded, you'd think they'd show more than 20 seconds of footage.

The shadow wouldn't be hard to recreate and the sounds seemed canned. Not to mention there's no reason for the camera to be pointed at the door, if they're trying to 'record the sleep patterns.'

ATRAIN
07-04-2007, 11:20 AM
This guy shows why he believes it is fake. Says the same thing...if the mother was taping the sleep patterns of her child, why was it focused on the door. And he shows that the door handle moves up the door a bit after the ghostie walks by.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vQ4NBu8Bh9o

If you read the details it says that they wanted to remain anon. thats why they edited out the crib. Its all fake anyways.

spursfan09
07-04-2007, 11:20 AM

spursfan09
07-04-2007, 11:21 AM
I probably won't watch it. Too scared of shit like this.

ATRAIN
07-04-2007, 11:22 AM

I wouldnt watch it if you scare easily. They dont show anything really but its the sounds.

ATRAIN
07-04-2007, 11:24 AM
I probably won't watch it. Too scared of shit like this.

watch it and then put some head phones on and sing out loud for like 30 mins. YOu will be fine :). IF not then you can kick my ass hahaha.

spursfan09
07-04-2007, 11:25 AM
I started watching it with the sound off then I saw the ghostly man figure and closed the window. I don't even want to hear the sounds. Anyways like others said, why is the camera only focused on the door and not the baby since that's who they were recording?

ATRAIN
07-04-2007, 11:27 AM
This is what the poster of the video said

PLEASE READ FIRST ! The babys crib is to the left of the door but isnt shown due to anonymity. The parents had it edited out by zooming in on where the occurances are seen. The legs and part of the crib can still be seen. This is the clip of the incredible footage of a ghost caught on tape by the parents of a 7 month old baby who is still currently being awakened at random by a ghost and annoyed. I recommend turning up the volume for this one and dont worry, even though the footage itself is shocking, there isnt anything that will make you jump up. If you turn up the volume you will hear the scary annoyances that poor baby had to go through. I heard a pig and crying. Not only the baby crying...the crying of a woman. Incredibly spooky. There wasnt anybody near that room for hours and the door opened and closed by itself. Demonologist 'Lorraine Warren',famous for her haunting investigations and many books, insists the footage is real and stated "no foul play" by the childs parents on CNN during the interview and stated that the entity caught on tape was "no trickery due to mishaps or mere shadows". She also mentioned that the entity cannot be passed off as a shadow due to the "contrast and severe cold it emits" as she too and her investigators have been "thumped by it" on 4 different occasions since taking the investigation. The mother told investigators that the baby stopped crying momentarily because he thought it was herself that had come in to check if he was alright.The growl followed and then the sound of the mothers voice crying even though she wasnt crying or near that room.The investagation is still going on and the child is being watched closely, both by the parents,Demonologist Lorraine Warren and unfortunately, by the entity aswell. According to Lorraine Warren, this entity has the ability to copy the voices of people, hence causing much confusion in the house between the parents. The father has been heard using VILE language from inside the childs room and sometimes from under the crib itself, even though he is always at work when it happens. The mother is often heard crying in different rooms around the house by her husband when she isnt crying atall and she, on many occasions, even heard her own voice... crying from both the attic and her babys bedroom. Some of this crying is heard in the footage you will see along with the other disturbances. Much more occurances have been recorded by Lorraine Warren and her team of investagtors but hasnt been shown to the public yet due to the parents wishes of anonymity. Im glad i dont live there! Keep in mind that some people on the internet are trying to recreate this footage and even make this genuine footage look faked but this has been proven to be the most authentic footage ever caught on tape and was broadcasted around the world by trusted sources. I respect peoples beliefs but will not allow any comments that contain foul language to be posted. If you come online to diss others, it wont be happening here. This is an active case that is still going on and is the real deal no matter what others say or do. I doubted it at first until i learned the facts and actually watched it properly with the volume turned up. PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE THIS. Thank You. (more) (less)

MaNuMaNiAc
07-04-2007, 11:30 AM
this one is similar, but a bit more believable

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QfZItov1BUo

ATRAIN
07-04-2007, 11:32 AM
this one is similar, but a bit more believable

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QfZItov1BUo

hahahh ASSHOLE!!! hahaha I should have known!!

MaNuMaNiAc
07-04-2007, 11:35 AM
hahahh ASSHOLE!!! hahaha I should have known!!:lol its believable huh?

ATRAIN
07-04-2007, 11:36 AM
:lol its believable huh?

Yeah very :)

AnkleBreaker21
07-04-2007, 11:42 AM
i knew that shit was coming:lol

spursfan09
07-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Ok that wasn't so bad.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-04-2007, 11:47 AM
doesn't really have that domino effect on in a forum because the first reply kind of ruins it for everyone else. Still I've brought many a friend to the edge of a heart attack with those two videos :lmao

First one serves as a decoy by lowering people's guards. Once they see the first video doesn't have anything jumping out, they're not afraid of just opening the second video without a care in the world. It works every time :lol

ATRAIN
07-04-2007, 12:05 PM
Ok that wasn't so bad.

Which one?

ATRAIN
07-04-2007, 12:05 PM
doesn't really have that domino effect on in a forum because the first reply kind of ruins it for everyone else. Still I've brought many a friend to the edge of a heart attack with those two videos :lmao

First one serves as a decoy by lowering people's guards. Once they see the first video doesn't have anything jumping out, they're not afraid of just opening the second video without a care in the world. It works every time :lol

Yeah sorry for messing it up, but yeah glad to be your first pawn.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Yeah sorry for messing it up, but yeah glad to be your first pawn.I wasn't saying just you. I mean its understandable. I didn't expect it to go further than one or two posts :lol

Marklar MM
07-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Go to the last few minutes of this video.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TT4SQMiVIqk

johnpaulwall21
07-04-2007, 01:26 PM
Go to the last few minutes of this video.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TT4SQMiVIqk

:nerd :nerd

spursfan09
07-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Which one?

The first video originally posted. It was freaking though and the noises were scary.

ATRAIN
07-04-2007, 01:56 PM
The first video originally posted. It was freaking though and the noises were scary.

Wasn't too bad I told you :)

The Red Hood
07-04-2007, 02:02 PM
Wasn't too bad I told you :)

IS the first one real bad noises and visual wise
plus does anybody have the CNN program that talked about this

trueD
07-04-2007, 02:14 PM
I call bullshit.

Who would continue to subject their child to such madness for the sake of some 'demonologist' investigation?

Maybe for your second or third child, but not your first. :lol

BacktoBasics
07-05-2007, 09:31 AM
I'm a 21 year old girl at home alone. will this freak me out? Then I won't watch....I'm resisting all the little devils in my head to not comment on this post.

ATRAIN
07-05-2007, 09:44 AM
I'm resisting all the little devils in my head to not comment on this post.

LOL I doubt she is still home alone now.

O-Factor
07-05-2007, 11:27 AM
LOL, what a crock of shit video.

ATRAIN
07-05-2007, 11:30 AM
LOL, what a crock of shit video.

Yeah it was

O-Factor
07-05-2007, 11:48 AM
http://www.patrickswayze.net/Movies/ghost8.jpg

ATRAIN
07-05-2007, 11:50 AM