PDA

View Full Version : Just saw on fox news...

macdude06
07-04-2007, 09:52 PM
spurs and bulls working on a trade for scola for duhon.if duhon isnt part of a bigger deal to get gasol

thoughts??

Leetonidas
07-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Eh, means Beno is on his way out if it happens. Which is a shame because he has so much potential and so much talent, he's just lacks confidence and is lazy.

timvp
07-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Hopefully Fox got that from the Chicago newspaper. That would be a horrible trade for the Spurs.

As far as I can tell, the trade would have to be something like Udrih, Butler and Scola for Duhon.

Duhon is a drunker, fatter worse version of Beno. No thanks.

macdude06
07-04-2007, 09:57 PM
but can he even stay healthy afte rhis motorcylce accident

idk much about him

fuckespn
Hopefully Fox got that from the Chicago newspaper. That would be a horrible trade for the Spurs.

As far as I can tell, the trade would have to be something like Udrih, Butler and Scola for Duhon.

Duhon is a drunker, fatter worse version of Beno. No thanks.
what the fuck are you talking about duhon is ten times the basketball player beno is at least he's done something worthwhile in the league you fucking racist bastard

objective
lol

i agree, no Scola for Duhon. At least Duhon + a first rounder now that the Bulls first rounders will all be in the 20s since they've completed swiping all the good picks that Isiah owed them.

fuckespn
07-04-2007, 09:59 PM

idk much about him
please be sarcastic

Big P
07-04-2007, 10:00 PM
Spurs will not trade Scola for Duhon..they are not that stupid..Fox news read that newspaper article that mentioned that. What good is Duhon, we would have Parker, Vaughn, & Beno, we dontneed 4 PG's. Now if Duhon were included in a bigger trade for Nocioni, I understand because Beno would be in that trade, but you never trade big for small.

A.H 21-50
07-04-2007, 10:00 PM
a bad deal if it happens

duhon can be a good back up but with vaughn in the roster i don't think it's necessary to give scola for a back up or 3 rd PG

fuckespn
07-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Spurs will not trade Scola for Duhon..they are not that stupid..Fox news read that newspaper article that mentioned that. What good is Duhon, we would have Parker, Vaughn, & Beno, we dontneed 4 PG's. Now if Duhon were included in a bigger trade for Nocioni, I understand because Beno would be in that trade, but you never trade big for small.
becuase duhon is a legit point guard and vaughn and beno suck, scola is the most overrated player ever

timvp
07-04-2007, 10:01 PM

idk much about him
You are thinking of Jay Williams. Duhon is a decent point guard when sober, but he's at the bars more than Beno these days. He can't really shot but can sometimes be a pretty good defender.

Vaughn > Duhon.

Leetonidas
07-04-2007, 10:02 PM
what the fuck are you talking about duhon is ten times the basketball player beno is at least he's done something worthwhile in the league you fucking racist bastard
Since when is LJ racist?

ShoogarBear
07-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Maybe Holt Cat will have an intervention with him.

fuckespn
Vaughn > Duhon.

do you watch basketball?

Solid D

idk much about him

Are you thinking of Duhon's close friend - Jay Williams' and his motorcycle accident?

Kori Ellis

:lol @ at racist

Duhon has an alcohol problem and the Bulls have been trying to get him to get treatment. He also doesn't stay in basketball shape. These things aren't a secret.

timvp

Racist? Yeah, I'm a noted Beno backer because I'm racist. :lol

Have you watched Duhon over the last couple years? Do you know about his incidents with alcohol?

Do you know anything?

Kori Ellis
07-04-2007, 10:04 PM

idk much about him

Translation?

fuckespn
:lol @ at racist

Duhon has an alcohol problem and the Bulls have been trying to get him to get treatment. He also doesn't stay in basketball shape. These things aren't a secret.
and still hes ten times the basketball player beno is

macdude06
there ya go..jay williams...idk where i got that shit from..thanks for putting me in my place

ShoogarBear
If Duhon was Dominican, LJ would have some kind of excuse for him. . . :spin

spursreport
FUCK THE BULLS! Fuck those sons of bitches for an insult offer like that. What a bunch of fucking douche bags trying to fuck the spurs over like that. You pieces of shit arent getting Gasol for Nocioni and scraps (that includes the overrated Noah). They need low post scoring we need a wing like Chapu. Again fuck them! :pctoss :pctoss

timvp
do you watch basketball?

You must not have watched Duhon since his freshman year at Duke. Explain to all of use about Duhon's off the court troubles.

Thanks.

timvp
07-04-2007, 10:05 PM
If Duhon was Dominican, LJ would have some kind of excuse for him. . . :spin

Luckily, Beno is Dominican. :fro

Kori Ellis
and still hes ten times the basketball player beno is

Maybe a few years ago. Not lately.

fuckespn
You must not have watched Duhon since his freshman year at Duke. Explain to all of use about Duhon's off the court troubles.

Thanks.
I've watched duhon since his high school all american game

timvp
07-04-2007, 10:07 PM
I think I became the first human to be called racist for and by every race in existence.

I take that as a compliment.

:smokin

spurtime
07-04-2007, 10:07 PM
How the hell did race get involved in this discussion??? weird...

Kori Ellis
07-04-2007, 10:08 PM
I think I became the first human to be called racist for and by every race in existence.

I take that as a compliment.

I just think it's funny that he assumed you were white.

timvp
07-04-2007, 10:08 PM
I've watched duhon since his high school all american game
You mean back when he was good. Back then Duhon was rated as a top three draft prospect.

But since you are the Duhon expert, please tell us about his off the court transgressions in the last couple years. You know all about him right?

The stage is yours. Let me know if you need me to hold your hand.

Kori Ellis
07-04-2007, 10:09 PM
Anyway, if the Spurs put Duhon in rehab until the fall, he might not be bad. But I think JV would still beat him out as the backup.

jman3000
07-04-2007, 10:09 PM
didn't duhon torch the spurs when we played the bulls this year? it always seems the other team's shit torches us.

justanotherspursfan
07-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Anyway, if the Spurs put Duhon in rehab until the fall, he might not be bad. But I think JV would still beat him out as the backup.
There are a lot of bets worth placing on risky players, but getting behind an alcoholic that hasn't even made a commitment to recovery isn't one of them.

Unless he's a throw in for cap reasons, no thanks.

timvp
07-04-2007, 10:11 PM

I've been accused of being racist against black people, white people, hispanic people, whatever-race-Manu-is people, Asian people and I think even Eskimos.

Damn, I'm good :hat

macdude06
07-04-2007, 10:13 PM
haha i need to go to a get together
yall are crazy

A.H 21-50
07-04-2007, 10:14 PM
a link to that story
it's not exactly the same , the spurs aren't working on a trade with SAS but they want to offer duhon for scola wich i think will never interest the team

From the DailyHerald

The Bulls are also interested in acquiring the rights to Spanish league power forward Luis Scola from San Antonio. Nocioni is not likely to be involved in a trade to the Spurs. The Bulls may offer Duhon if he is not included in a larger deal.

Steve-O-Matic
07-04-2007, 10:16 PM
Have you watched Duhon over the last couple years? Do you know about his incidents with alcohol?

What exactly are/were his incidents with alcohol?

timvp
07-04-2007, 10:17 PM
What exactly are/were his incidents with alcohol?

Let's wait for fvckespn to finish his frantic googling mission.

fuckespn
07-04-2007, 10:17 PM
You mean back when he was good. Back then Duhon was rated as a top three draft prospect.

But since you are the Duhon expert, please tell us about his off the court transgressions in the last couple years. You know all about him right?

The stage is yours. Let me know if you need me to hold your hand.

He was suspended one game for missing practice and one other for missing a film session, big fucking deal, he still averaged 7 points a 4 asists which shits all over any point guard on our team not named tony parker, what are you motherfuckers now all in love with jaque vaughn? Duhon is better at every phase of the game except for athleticsm and its not that big of a difference, shut the fuck up you know it all cocksucking dickhead with your blind hate of duke

ShoogarBear
07-04-2007, 10:19 PM
Oh, put me down in the "blind hatred of Duke" camp.

justanotherspursfan
07-04-2007, 10:21 PM
your blind hate of duke
Is Duke a race now, or is this something different than before?

Kori Ellis
07-04-2007, 10:22 PM
He was suspended one game for missing practice and one other for missing a film session, big fucking deal, he still averaged 7 points a 4 asists which shits all over any point guard on our team not named tony parker, what are you motherfuckers now all in love with jaque vaughn? Duhon is better at every phase of the game except for athleticsm and its not that big of a difference, shut the fuck up you know it all cocksucking dickhead with your blind hate of duke

Wait a minute, I thought timvp hated Duhon because he was black. Now, it's because of Duke?

fuckespn
07-04-2007, 10:22 PM
Is Duke a race now, or is this something different than before?

he called beno better than duhon which the only reason you could think of that would be because of racism against negros

fuckespn
07-04-2007, 10:23 PM
Wait a minute, I thought timvp hated Duhon because he was black. Now, it's because of Duke?

That was for everyone else on this board

td4mvp21
07-04-2007, 10:23 PM

Wow :donkey .

Steve-O-Matic
07-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Seriously now, what are/were Duhon's incidents with alcohol (besides the MIP he got as a freshman at Duke)?

timvp
He was suspended one game for missing practice and one other for missing a film session, big fucking deal,Did you find that the Bulls have asked him to get help regarding his alcohol intake when you were googling?

he still averaged 7 points a 4 asists which shits all over any point guard on our team not named tony parkerGoogle his minutes played and get back to me.

, what are you motherfuckers now all in love with jaque vaughn? Duhon is better at every phase of the game except for athleticsm and its not that big of a difference, :lmao That is an all-time stupid comment. Duhon is much more athletic than either Beno or Vaughn. Vaughn is probably the least athletic player on the Spurs. Do you even watch basketball?

And yeah, Vaughn for $700,000 is better than Duhon for $4,000,000. Watch more basketball if this is so hard for you to understand.

shut the fuck up you know it all cocksucking dickhead with your blind hate of dukeHuh? I could give a ish where Duhon went to school. Bring more to the table, b1tch.

Kori Ellis
That was for everyone else on this board

So timvp still hates him because he's black.

Got it.

fuckespn
07-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Did you find that the Bulls have asked him to get help regarding his alcohol intake when you were googling?

Google his minutes played and get back to me.

:lmao That is an all-time stupid comment. Duhon is much more athletic than either Beno or Vaughn. Vaughn is probably the least athletic player on the Spurs. Do you even watch basketball?

And yeah, Vaughn for $700,000 is better than Duhon for $4,000,000. Watch more basketball if this is so hard for you to understand.

Huh? I could give a ish where Duhon went to school. Bring more to the table, b1tch.

So Duhon is more skilled and more athletic, and a better leader than all of our backup point options? is that what your getting at

conqueso
07-04-2007, 10:26 PM
he called beno better than duhon which the only reason you could think of that would be because of racism against negros

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=6&dateline=1162662264

take a look at this picture and ask yourself "Who looks more like the guy on the left: Beno or Duhon?"

ploto
07-04-2007, 10:27 PM
I think he believed that I really am timvp! :rollin

Oh, yeah, Duhon- an ever bigger waste of talent than Beno.

clubalien

I resent that comment racists can be any race and color.

Only racists are white?

you you racist !!!

Really how can you think tim is racist when we he lets everyone on this bored troll, losers like me, and mavs fans!

fuckespn
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=6&dateline=1162662264

take a look at this picture and ask yourself "Who looks more like the guy on the left: Beno or Duhon?"
What kind of fucking faggot puts pictures of himself on a message board?

timvp
07-04-2007, 10:28 PM
So Duhon is more skilled and more athletic, and a better leader than all of our backup point options? is that what your getting at

Link to where I said more skilled or a better leader. Are you illiterate, is that what you are getting at?

Kori Ellis

You realize that he's my husband. We own this board and that picture is my avatar.

Are you really this stupid?

E20
FUCKESPN, you are a moron. I've argued some losing arguements in my day, but this is ridiculous.

Sam
07-04-2007, 10:29 PM
http://www.basketballforum.com/chicago-bulls/366605-duhon-deals.html

On Saturday night, I was repping it to the death at Smith Point. I was reading how Prince William broke up with his lady on my Razr, when someone brushes by me who looks familiar. It was Kirk Hinrich. Then right next to him comes in Chris Duhon. They were wearing sweat suits and trying to get their drink on...they went straight for the back bar. I look at Hinrich and shout "Least favorite player in the NBA." Then it hits me, it's almost 1 am. The Wizards-Bulls game is on at 1 pm the next day on national tv with the 2nd seed on the line. How are Hinrich and Duhon out drinking this late the night before??? The answer: no respect. Then they went and blew us out by 109 points on Sunday. Unreal. http://blog.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/2007/04/a_radical_plan_to_rescue_the_w_1.html

http://stevealfordshairgel.blogspot.com/search/label/randoms

http://www.blogabull.com/story/2007/3/15/8207/52435

http://www.truthaboutduke.com/news_item.php?article_id=366

timvp

A racist one.

Buddy Holly

Well yeah, totally.

I think George Carlin is funnier than Chris Rock. Why? No, not becuase of the actual material they use but because Chris Rock is a negro. :clap

I think Chris Rock is funnier than Robin Williams. No, not because of their stand up but because Williams is a cracker. :clap

Samr
07-04-2007, 10:30 PM
While I don't doubt it is true, today was the first I had heard of Duhon having alcohol problems (no wonder Holt was interested in him). I've always considered him one of the better backups at PG and if Scola isn't coming over, getting Duhon would certainly be a good catch. I mean, hey, it could be worse -- Spurs could have someone like Beno as their backup....

....oh wait.....

fuckespn
07-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Link to where I said more skilled or a better leader. Are you illiterate, is that what you are getting at?
well i thought that was understood, because that should be common knowledge if you ever watch him play, and not read different message boards and articles for your basis of opinion

L.I.T
07-04-2007, 10:31 PM
Beat downs are fun.

Back on topic, I hope to God this isn't true. Seriously, has Scola's stock fallen so much that all he can net is an overweight alcoholic...wait was that politically incorrect?

Sam
07-04-2007, 10:32 PM
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/basketball/bulls/429522,CST-SPT-bull15.article

timvp
well i thought that was understood, because that should be common knowledge if you ever watch him play, and not read different message boards and articles for your basis of opinionSo being a leader is getting so drunk off your azz that you can't make practice the next morning?

Aggie Hoopsfan
Well, Duhon is on the books for 3.2 million this year, but becomes a FA in 2008.

That aside, I don't see us doing this one because of all the baggage that would come with Duhon, douchespn's drunken gibberish notwithstanding.

spurtime
I heard that Duhon is gay...

Buddy Holly
Seriously, a permy ban on FUCKESPN is in order I think.

But you two are too fucking cool to even ban him I think.

Buddy Holly
07-04-2007, 10:33 PM

So what? Are you planning on committing a hate crime with LJ?

conqueso
07-04-2007, 10:33 PM

He didn't put that picture of himself on the message board, btw. That's from Kori's avatar.

fuckespn
07-04-2007, 10:34 PM
Well, I'm going to bed, I, unlike you fucking losers have a job and don't have time to be bickering with nerds over an internet message board

Thats that ether that burns the soul

spurtime
07-04-2007, 10:34 PM
So what? Are you planning on committing a hate crime with LJ?

Heh...Just piling on.

Kori Ellis
07-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Well, I'm going to bed, I, unlike you fucking losers have a job and don't have time to be bickering with nerds over an internet message board

:sleep

Good night, bitch.

Buddy Holly

We all expect our pizzas on time boy. You better go to bed already.

ShoogarBear
Good thing, because you suck at it.

Sam

You sure? I think I might be able to help you find more drunk Duhon pics or more articles wrote about it. Just let me know if you need any other help hanging yourself. :toast

Aggie Hoopsfan

:dramaquee Douche.

Speaking of your job, hurry up, my pizza is late, Domino's boy.

timvp
07-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Well, I'm going to bed, I, unlike you fucking losers have a job and don't have time to be bickering with nerds over an internet message boardDid you just call yourself a nerd?

Thats that ether that burns the soulNo that's your mom telling you to get off the computer.

Buddy Holly
Kori, pretty please, just give us his email address, I won't put them into spam accounts.

Steve-O-Matic
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/basketball/bulls/429522,CST-SPT-bull15.article
Thanks, Sam.

conqueso

Just like a little bitch to run and hide when he gets his ass handed to him with reference to solid FACTS, then excuse his absence with some jibe about being more important or a better person.

Buddy Holly
07-04-2007, 10:37 PM
:dramaquee Douche.

Speaking of your job, hurry up, my pizza is late, Domino's boy.

Dude, did you have to steal my diss? :lol

TheWriter
07-04-2007, 10:39 PM
I think we're missing one aspect of this, maybe FUCKESPN is Chris Duhon, mabe his recent postings are his drunken rants. Maybe.

Sam
07-04-2007, 10:39 PM
Thanks, Sam.

No problem, internet nerd at your service. :wakeup

yavozerb
07-04-2007, 10:40 PM
No way should we give up Scola's rts in this deal..If a deal must be made then give up butler and beno for duhon, this would free up a roster spot, possible for mahinmi!!

timvp
07-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Back to the topic at hand, no I wouldn't trade Scola for Duhon. Especially considering others will have to be involved in the trade and not just Beno.

Something like Beno, Butler, Scola for Duhon. Elson and Scola for Duhon.

Those types of trades look ugly.

Steve-O-Matic
07-04-2007, 10:44 PM
No way should we give up Scola's rts in this deal..If a deal must be made then give up butler and beno for duhon, this would free up a roster spot, possible for mahinmi!!
The Bulls don't want Butler and Beno. They want Scola. This is about the Bulls trying to acquire Scola, not the Spurs trying to acquire Duhon.

clubalien
07-04-2007, 10:46 PM
are we sure this isn;t just one player and we get som other possible foward from bulls? maybe a center like ben wallace?

yavozerb
07-04-2007, 10:47 PM
This is about spurs dumping beno and possible last 2 yrs of butler contract for duhon's last yr of contract..Butler should be a good gamble for bulls since he is cheap and is the type of player they are looking for.

timvp
07-04-2007, 10:47 PM
I'd be more interested in Khryapa than Duhon. Beno and Scola for Khryapa and a first rounder is probably doable.

timvp
07-04-2007, 10:49 PM
Or if you want to dream big, Beno and Scola for Thabo Sefolosha.

Mr. Body
07-04-2007, 10:49 PM
Please don't enrich a potential contender for a dubious back-up point guard. Best leave Scola in Europe forever instead.

AFBlue
07-04-2007, 10:50 PM

http://i.tbs.com/v5cache/TBS/Images/Dynamic/i10/seinfeld_jerry_240x260_052820041524.jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

yavozerb
07-04-2007, 10:51 PM
Chicago want to get rid of these contracts: Duhon (3.2 mil)
SA wants to get ride of these contracts: Beno (1.9 mil)

If it takes these 2 players and a throw in of Butler to get some exp for mahinmi I say do it!!If they want Scola also, then yes they better give a 1st round pick

yavozerb
07-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Right now Butler is on the inactive roster again for the season with the spurs..No room to develop him so lets bring a player that the inactive roster can be benficial (mahinmi)

mystargtr34
07-04-2007, 10:58 PM
What a shit offer. Make it Duhon + 08 first rounder then we can talk.

Darkwaters
07-04-2007, 10:59 PM
If we're going to send Scola to the Bulls then I want one of these 3 players:

Andres Nocioni
Thabo Sefolosha
Viktor Kryhapa

I will gladly take Duhon in a larger deal and I will also gladly take Aaron Gray's rights if we trade away a big in the process. But one of those original 3 players has to be involved for me to consider this trade. Otherwise I'd gladly let Scola tread watter in Europe and not bring him over until next season...if ever.

Steve-O-Matic
07-04-2007, 11:10 PM
Viktor Kryhapa is horrible. He's a passable defender (when he's not trying to defend a quick SF), and a complete liability on offense. I wouldn't trade a Luis Scola jersey for him, never mind Scola himself.

Marcus Bryant
07-04-2007, 11:11 PM
How did we move from Nocioni to Duhon?

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-04-2007, 11:13 PM
Back to the topic at hand, no I wouldn't trade Scola for Duhon. Especially considering others will have to be involved in the trade and not just Beno.

Something like Beno, Butler, Scola for Duhon. Elson and Scola for Duhon.

Those types of trades look ugly.

I think this is a lot of speculation by the Chicago paper. It doesn't really quote any sources as saying one for the other, just a guess if they traded Duhon.

The good news is Chicago seems to be interested in Scola. If they can't swing the trade with Memphis for Gasol, perhaps we become a willing trade partner for Nocioni by default.

Marcus Bryant
07-04-2007, 11:13 PM
If you are Nocioni do you want to end up in Memphis without Gasol unless you are guaranteed sixty million US?

Switchman
07-04-2007, 11:19 PM
Nocioni should just come here, win himself 2 rings, then move on once Tim is done and cash in on the success.

phxspurfan
07-04-2007, 11:20 PM
if this is right, maybe the Spurs are trying to free up some roster spots...

O-Factor
07-04-2007, 11:22 PM

fuckespn....like his name, but he's quite the half wit isn't he...

Marcus Bryant
07-04-2007, 11:25 PM

Yeah, who's going to make my Egg McMuffin?

Or was it the schnapps?

http://www.nndb.com/people/439/000044307/rick-perry-sm.jpg

Adios, Mofo.

zekes
07-04-2007, 11:26 PM
http://www.basketballforum.com/chicago-bulls/366605-duhon-deals.html

On Saturday night, I was repping it to the death at Smith Point. I was reading how Prince William broke up with his lady on my Razr, when someone brushes by me who looks familiar. It was Kirk Hinrich. Then right next to him comes in Chris Duhon. They were wearing sweat suits and trying to get their drink on...they went straight for the back bar. I look at Hinrich and shout "Least favorite player in the NBA." Then it hits me, it's almost 1 am. The Wizards-Bulls game is on at 1 pm the next day on national tv with the 2nd seed on the line. How are Hinrich and Duhon out drinking this late the night before??? The answer: no respect. Then they went and blew us out by 109 points on Sunday. Unreal. http://blog.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/2007/04/a_radical_plan_to_rescue_the_w_1.html

http://stevealfordshairgel.blogspot.com/search/label/randoms

http://www.blogabull.com/story/2007/3/15/8207/52435

http://www.truthaboutduke.com/news_item.php?article_id=366

Thanks, Sam.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f308/zekes1010/booth.jpg

ATX Spur
07-04-2007, 11:27 PM
So that loser was a troll, right? No one's really that dumb, not even a 15 year old kid.

justanotherspursfan
07-04-2007, 11:30 PM
I think this is a lot of speculation by the Chicago paper. It doesn't really quote any sources as saying one for the other, just a guess if they traded Duhon.

The good news is Chicago seems to be interested in Scola. If they can't swing the trade with Memphis for Gasol, perhaps we become a willing trade partner for Nocioni by default.
It may not be completely idle speculation -- it could be something the Bulls FO floated to kick off negotiations. No big surprise -- they want to score a coup by acquiring Scola for their scraps, we want to score a coup by landing Nocioni. The real question is whether there's room to meet in the middle.

milkyway21
07-04-2007, 11:31 PM
there's only one player I want from the Bulls and that's Nocioni. Why suddenly another name came into the picture? and for Beno?

:depressed

Marcus Bryant
07-04-2007, 11:32 PM
Duhon for Beno? Sure. Musical chairs.

MrChug
07-04-2007, 11:34 PM

God please kill yourself before I trace your IP and home adress and kill you you oversensitive stinky tw@T. HOW IN THE FUCK was that racist you stupid little liberal fuck...

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-04-2007, 11:36 PM
So let me see if I remember the players in this game.

Timvp = primarily Dominican
Kori = Anglo, primarily German descent (IIRC)

Timvp & Kori are married.

And LJ's a racist?

Okay, I totally see the logic in that.

Grand Wizard Tubbs
07-04-2007, 11:40 PM
LJ we wuhnt yew.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-04-2007, 11:42 PM
LJ we wuhnt yew.

Speaking of Tubbs, I never realized that LJ is a dead ringer for Rico Tubbs.

http://users.utu.fi/primmer/group/tubbs.jpg

SequSpur
07-04-2007, 11:55 PM
So let me see if I remember the players in this game.

Timvp = primarily Dominican
Kori = Anglo, primarily German descent (IIRC)

Timvp & Kori are married.

And LJ's a racist?

Okay, I totally see the logic in that.

stfu communist.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-04-2007, 11:57 PM
stfu communist.

Blow me.

ShoogarBear
07-05-2007, 12:23 AM
God please kill yourself before I trace your IP and home adress and kill you you oversensitive stinky tw@T. HOW IN THE FUCK was that racist you stupid little liberal fuck...Proof that for every yin is a yang.

Oscar DeLa
07-05-2007, 12:41 AM
I don't know what it is but this was a pretty horrible thread and I want the 2.4 minutes it took to read all 5 pages back CORSO

MaNuMaNiAc
07-05-2007, 01:57 AM
anybody else get the feeling fuckespn is from spursreport? I remember a few of them coming here to troll while back, and their comments seemed as idiotic as Eisntein's here...

milkyway21
07-05-2007, 02:45 AM
I don't know what it is but this was a pretty horrible thread and I want the 2.4 minutes it took to read all 5 pages back CORSOhe:D he:D ditto.

vander
07-05-2007, 02:50 AM
anybody else get the feeling fuckespn is from spursreport? I remember a few of them coming here to troll while back, and their comments seemed as idiotic as Eisntein's here...

dude thats harsh, you should apologize to SR

milkyway21
07-05-2007, 03:12 AM
Memphis GM visited Nocioni in Argentina so they must be so eager to sign him.

They also had something big offer for Varejao. Pau definitely to part ways with Grizzlies this yr.

AFBlue
07-05-2007, 08:57 AM
Right now Butler is on the inactive roster again for the season with the spurs..No room to develop him so lets bring a player that the inactive roster can be benficial (mahinmi)

If they'd take Elson instead....send that guy to the Bulls and hold on to Butler.

If the Spurs give BOTH of their only low-post assets outside of Duncan, I will be pissed!

AFBlue
07-05-2007, 09:00 AM
Duhon for Beno? Sure. Musical chairs.

Except that the salaries don't match, I actually wouldn't mind this trade.

Seems like both are in need of a change of scenery...

ArgSpursFan
07-05-2007, 09:02 AM
If Luis Scola ends up playing in Chicago,while we get Duhon in exchange,Itīll be the Spurs F.O.īs biggest mistake ever,even worse tham letting D.Brown walk away,and not drafting Nocioni coze they thought he was unelegible.
Damnit :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

urunobili
07-05-2007, 09:02 AM
Mahinmi is a lie... Butler to the Toros... no Nocioni? no Scola for the Bulls then... Duhon could be seen daily on the river walk with a margarita and singing rancheras if he comes over in a trade for both udrih and barry... no Scola Paxson! i bet Nocioni told you he is better than himself and Oberto... keep dreaming baby!

ArgSpursFan
07-05-2007, 09:09 AM
Mahinmi is a lie... Butler to the Toros... no Nocioni? no Scola for the Bulls then... Duhon could be seen daily on the river walk with a margarita and singing rancheras if he comes over in a trade for both udrih and barry... no Scola Paxson! i bet Nocioni told you he is better than himself and Oberto... keep dreaming baby!

yeah,Now I see why Duhon for Udrih sounds about right.............for the S.A. night life and bars owners.... :lol

Supergirl
07-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Man, I covet Nocioni. Have I mentioned that? I'm sure I have.

If we could get Nocioni and Duhon for Scola, Beno, and maybe someone else, I'd try to do it, personally.

Duhon sounds like he's a gamble because of his alcoholism, but it would be worth it to land Nocioni. But if he gets sober, he's got a lot of skills. He has the POTENTIAL to be much better than Vaughn or Beno, but it is a gamble. But we wouldn't want to give up both Vaughn and Barry in any deal, because if Duhon didn't pan out, we'd have no other back up PG.

tmtcsc
07-05-2007, 09:52 AM
I've been accused of being racist against black people, white people, hispanic people, whatever-race-Manu-is people, Asian people and I think even Eskimos.

Damn, I'm good :hat

Good ? You're nothing but a fucking racist Aborigne. Go back down under to your desert tribe and sleeping with dingos. :lol

phxspurfan
07-05-2007, 03:13 PM
If Luis Scola ends up playing in Chicago,while we get Duhon in exchange,Itīll be the Spurs F.O.īs biggest mistake ever,even worse tham letting D.Brown walk away

Letting Devin Brown get away was not that big of a mistake. He's only 6'5" and we need a long SF, not a SG-SF tweener who will add to our wings. Yes, he would have brought energy and hustle, but we have done OK filling that role with Manu coming off the bench.

Letting Steven Jackson get away, well, that was a big mistake. He's exactly what we need right now and if we kept him he would have learned about building his character.

ShoogarBear
07-05-2007, 03:17 PM
If you could have put SJax's nuts into Hedo's body, the Spurs would be working on a six-peat.

Reggie Miller
07-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Beat downs are fun.

Back on topic, I hope to God this isn't true. Seriously, has Scola's stock fallen so much that all he can net is an overweight alcoholic...wait was that politically incorrect?

As an overweight alcoholic, I am offended at being compared to Duhon, because I am racist against "negroes."

Seriously, who calls blacks "negroes?" I mean other than the United Negro College Fund? By the way, I hate the United Negro College Fund because I am prejudiced in favor of terrible things like wasting minds. Or is it my latent racism against "negroes?" Even I am now confused. Maybe the mind IS a terrible thing to waste...

Spurs Dynasty 21
07-05-2007, 04:19 PM
God I hope hte Spurs aren't dumb enough to do this

gmanrulz
07-05-2007, 06:45 PM
coach shouldnt have told him to take more shots

Merlin
07-05-2007, 06:48 PM
:sleep

Good night, bitch.

:lmao :owned :clap

saschi
07-05-2007, 08:17 PM
So what if Duhon keeps late hours -- so does half the league! If you've ever lived in a big city you see these guys ALL THE TIME at 2am-3am it doesn't mean they're all alcoholics. I'd take a guy like Duhon over the thug type guys every time. I'd be more worried about whether or not they show up on time and play hard. However, if he is missing meetings then that is big to me.

Spaceman Spiff
07-05-2007, 08:19 PM
So what if Duhon keeps late hours -- so does half the league! If you've ever lived in a big city you see these guys ALL THE TIME at 2am-3am it doesn't mean they're all alcoholics. I'd take a guy like Duhon over the thug type guys every time. I'd be more worried about whether or not they show up on time and play hard. However, if he is missing meetings then that is big to me.

Maybe half the league, but I doubt half the Spurs.

Kori Ellis
07-05-2007, 08:22 PM

It's not just a matter of late hours. People around him in and out of the Bulls organization think he has an alcohol problem.

Kori Ellis
07-05-2007, 08:25 PM
If you could have put SJax's nuts into Hedo's body, the Spurs would be working on a six-peat.

:lol That's signature worthy. :lmao

saschi
07-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Maybe half the league, but I doubt half the Spurs.

That's true but it's also a lot different living in Chicago/Dallas/NYC/LA/Philly/DC/Atlanta etc. vs. living is SA. If you play on the Spurs you'll be more likely to focus more on Basketball. It's why so many people were ripping the Knicks for trading for Randolph. Look at all the trouble he got into in Portland and now he's going to NYC?!?!

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-05-2007, 08:49 PM

Half the league isn't missing practices or film sessions to sleep off their hangovers, though.

smrattler
07-05-2007, 09:16 PM
If Bulls started talking with us about Scola+fillers for Noch early.... and are now giving us Scola+fillers for Duhon ideas... we need to start looking at other potential trade partners. Skiles is trying to sweet talk us into a major screw job.

O-Factor
07-05-2007, 09:52 PM
surely we could get someone better than Duhon for Scolas rights.