PDA

View Full Version : .......DannyT......

Re-Animator
07-05-2007, 01:20 AM
Did you get any of my PMs?

Currently Active Users
Showing threads 1 to 25 of 723 89 (18 members & 71 guests)
Sorted By: Sort Order:
From the:

EssaySpur1001, pawe, RashoFan, Avitus1, jaffies, nsrammstein, The sone, Boulevard1, TheSanityAnnex, Phil, resistanze, DannyT, David Bowie, yourtehclay, spurspf, 2Blonde, mrsmaalox, monosylab1k

Thunder Dan
07-05-2007, 08:50 AM
http://kidtoons.tripod.com/danny.jpg

Yes I did

batman2883
07-05-2007, 08:58 AM
ha ha ha mine too

DannyT
07-05-2007, 10:44 AM
got jokes

i get out around ten tonight i will swing by on the way home if i dont forget the hard drives

=RTM=
07-06-2007, 03:17 AM
hey DannyT thanks for the reply. I was wondering if maybe that DELL I sold you was not as fast as you wanted and you were upset about it. I PM'd you for over a week and I saw you lurking in the club so I made the topic. I lost the HD replacement job the guy could not wait any longer. So he took his notebook to some laptop shop by the airport.

Get this they charged him 140.00 just to replace his HD. and another 60.00 for the HD.

I was going to charge him 40.00 for the whole thing HD Included. since I made the step from Desktops to notebooks, business has increased 200% How many HDs do you have, and what do you want for them?

=RTM=
07-08-2007, 10:53 PM
Hey Danny you plan to call me or answer my PMs before August?

MavTalker
07-12-2007, 12:45 AM