PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here seen 1408?

MaNuMaNiAc
07-05-2007, 02:23 AM
Is it any good? I usually enjoy Cusacks acting, although I don't know how good he would be in a horror movie role. Still, the plot seems interesting. Anybody?

Avitus1
07-05-2007, 02:48 AM
The movie is pretty good. I'd recommend this movie its one of the more refreshing movies of the summer. As far as horror/thriller goes its one of the better ones to come out in a while. Not relying on monster, murders, or torture to get its kick. The ending is different then the original short story but all and all its a great movie.

BeerIsGood!
07-05-2007, 02:49 AM
Saw it a couple of weeks ago - I enjoyed it. It has that King feel with the twists and turns. What I can tell you is this... if you like psychological thrillers that aren't really "horror" movies but are suspenseful then you'll probably like this one. I thought Samuel Jackson stole the scenes he was in, although there aren't many of them. I'd give it a solid B and definitely worth a matinee.

batman2883
07-05-2007, 08:46 AM
really really good movie with a stupid ending

batman2883
07-05-2007, 08:58 AM
it was a really stupid ending

MaNuMaNiAc
07-10-2007, 06:55 AM
ok so I just finished watching the movie and I have to say, it wasn't so much horror but more like suspense. I wasn't scared throughout the whole thing, not even a little bit.

************* SPOILERS*************

The ending was alright, except I'm left with a doubt, does the little girl's voice in the machine mean that a) he's out, and he's got proof the whole thing was real, or b) he's still in the room and soon to be dead?? Its sort of an important little tidbit :lol

Baba Ganoush
07-10-2007, 07:54 AM
The ending was alright, except I'm left with a doubt, does the little girl's voice in the machine mean that a) he's out, and he's got proof the whole thing was real, or b) he's still in the room and soon to be dead?? Its sort of an important little tidbit :lol
yeah thats what i was thinking too....i was like sooooo is he still in the room?? is he out and all thats real??? come on!!!!