PDA

View Full Version : Manu Back in Argentina... will he make it to Tony's wedding?

urunobili
07-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Manu was scheduled to arrive to Argentina yesterday but flights were canceled... he finally made it..

will he fly to Paris to Tony's wedding right away??

http://www.ole.clarin.com/notas/2007/07/05/um/01451360.html

texasqb2
07-05-2007, 01:23 PM
I doubt he is going....the more I start to look at Tony and the people he associates with, I wonder his level of maturity. He is jumping off yachts with his shorts down (now I know it is his wedding week and all), but it seems like we always heard about him going to clubs with so and so during the playoffs. I think deep down Tim is happy he could find an excuse not to go over to Paris for the week with TP and his boys and I am sure Manu felt the same way. I just hope this doesn't escalate into something more with him. Seems like LA is going to fit Tony much more when his contract is up.

texasqb2
07-05-2007, 01:23 PM
which makes me always start the TP for Kobe rumors up....seems like a perfect fit all the way around.

spurscenter
07-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Dude Tony is living it up. Dont hate. Hes cool, spurs are all pros.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070705/capt.69137f11589b44edb13ab62adb8d6e9d.argentina_gi nobili_dsl107.jpg

Kori Ellis
07-05-2007, 01:29 PM
I doubt he is going....the more I start to look at Tony and the people he associates with, I wonder his level of maturity. He is jumping off yachts with his shorts down (now I know it is his wedding week and all), but it seems like we always heard about him going to clubs with so and so during the playoffs. I think deep down Tim is happy he could find an excuse not to go over to Paris for the week with TP and his boys and I am sure Manu felt the same way. I just hope this doesn't escalate into something more with him. Seems like LA is going to fit Tony much more when his contract is up.

What a BS post.

The "people he associates with" are people he's known since childhood and he has the money to share his experiences with. How is that immature?

Anyway, to judge what Tim feels "deep down" is a load of crap.

And FYI - 90% of the Spurs go to clubs during the playoffs.

You hope what doesn't escalate with him? The fact that he's elevated his game to NBA Finals MVP level?

Tony, off the court, is probably one of the humblest of the Spurs. It's embarrassing how some Spurs fans just talk out of their ass.

Jimcs50
07-05-2007, 01:30 PM
who hasn't jumped off a yacht with your pants down?

ploto
07-05-2007, 01:37 PM
People should also realize that these teammates want to let the day be about Tony and Eva and not about basketball. The media circus will be enough already without adding to it. Like when Manu got married, he was even concerned about security issues in Argentina and all, after what happened with his family. Toyn and Eva are not having that big of a wedding anyway and Tony is hanging out with the guys he has known forever. Let them have fun.

beirmeistr
07-05-2007, 01:39 PM
Confucius say 'Never get caught with your pants down."

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-05-2007, 01:42 PM

Do you seriously believe this?

You never had crazy fun with your friends, whether you be a multi-millionaire or dollar-aire, get a bunch of lifelong friends together (age be damned) and you're enjoying life.

Get a bunch of guys together right before one of them gets married and you jump off yachts into the ocean or trees into the Frio River.

Yeesh. Have some fun in life.

Melmart1
07-05-2007, 01:43 PM
As if the Eva-hating posta aren't bad enough, now we have Eva AND Tony haters. You are the worst of the lot and should be ashamed that you are presumming to know what goes through Timmy or anyone's mind when yours is clearly empty.

tsb2000
07-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Dude's got the life we all wish we had at 25. Don't be a hater! :spin

tsb2000
07-05-2007, 02:13 PM
or, in my case- 35.... :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
07-05-2007, 02:29 PM
:lol at Tony not being able to enjoy life without someone bitching about it. We all know what this is about texasgb2 there doesn't like Tony for some reason or other and can't find anything else to bitch about so he focuses on stupid shit like this.

texasqb2
07-05-2007, 04:05 PM
People should also realize that these teammates want to let the day be about Tony and Eva and not about basketball. The media circus will be enough already without adding to it. Like when Manu got married, he was even concerned about security issues in Argentina and all, after what happened with his family. Toyn and Eva are not having that big of a wedding anyway and Tony is hanging out with the guys he has known forever. Let them have fun.

Like it or not....when you are a celebrity or a professional athlete, your life doesn't get to be like everyone else's...every one of your moves is watched. All I am saying is I bet David Robinson or Tim Duncan wouldn't show their butts when they know there are cameras everywhere

spurscenter
07-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Tony, off the court, is probably one of the humblest of the Spurs. It's embarrassing how some Spurs fans just talk out of their ass.

AMEN

greens
07-05-2007, 07:16 PM
What a BS post.

The "people he associates with" are people he's known since childhood and he has the money to share his experiences with. How is that immature?

Anyway, to judge what Tim feels "deep down" is a load of crap.

And FYI - 90% of the Spurs go to clubs during the playoffs.

You hope what doesn't escalate with him? The fact that he's elevated his game to NBA Finals MVP level?

Exactly. I've always seen Tony as very humble. He gets along just fine with all of his teammates. He's genuinely a nice guy. I don't get all the hate against him...it's unfair.

spurschick
07-05-2007, 07:30 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070705/capt.69137f11589b44edb13ab62adb8d6e9d.argentina_gi nobili_dsl107.jpg

That's a lot of Gatorade. :drunk

T Park
07-05-2007, 08:34 PM

Go fuck off with that bullshit.

God, the guy plays a fantastic playoffs, and you fuckfaces will find any bullshit to cling onto.

christ almighty.

kolko
07-05-2007, 08:42 PM
Both Manu and Oberto have already said that they weren't going to TP's wedding

bigzak25
07-05-2007, 10:35 PM
Go fuck off with that bullshit.

God, the guy plays a fantastic playoffs, and you fuckfaces will find any bullshit to cling onto.

christ almighty.

you fuckfaces?

that's uncalled for carnie.

maybe there's one fuckface at most.

T Park
07-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Well, there are multiple fuckfaces that are hating on him still.

Fabbs
07-06-2007, 08:04 AM
texasqb2 do you really wish that was you, getting the Finals MVP, marrying Eva and jumping into the water while moonin?
It's okay, I'm not insinuating wishing that was you is bad.

Soul_Patch
07-06-2007, 08:13 AM
My life long dream is to be able to travel when and where i want, and be able to enjoy it with the people who have been there for me since childhood.

I envy the guy, quite a damn bit. HE is living the dream.

greens
07-06-2007, 04:13 PM
Both Manu and Oberto have already said that they weren't going to TP's wedding

I know that Oberto said that he wasn't going for sure...But I thought Manu had said that he wasn't sure yet, that it would be difficult to attend the wedding...however, I don't think he ever said "no."

resistanze
07-06-2007, 05:43 PM
Like it or not....when you are a celebrity or a professional athlete, your life doesn't get to be like everyone else's...every one of your moves is watched. All I am saying is I bet David Robinson or Tim Duncan wouldn't show their butts when they know there are cameras everywhere
So?

BigBeezie
07-06-2007, 06:34 PM
I think some Spurs would prefer to avoid the media circus that will be the Longoria/Parker wedding. Some will love that spotlight though...

I obviously can't speculate too much...

efrem1
07-06-2007, 07:08 PM
Confucius say 'Never get caught with your pants down."

I wonder if TP is reading "Left Behind" :lol