PDA

View Full Version : Nba Crowds Take Notes.........

hello13
07-05-2007, 09:55 PM
THIS IS HOW TO GET HYPED AND SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR TEAMS AT HOME!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ekLg7IAVY

hello13
07-05-2007, 09:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5LodH9-N6w

Marklar MM
07-05-2007, 10:55 PM
Too many white folk at NBA games.

jaespur21
07-05-2007, 11:12 PM
That was some funny shit.....Reminds me of that chappelle show when he shows how black ppl react to rock musik then drums.

spurscenter
07-06-2007, 03:18 AM
the minute an NBA arena is 75% black/hispanic

is the day David Stern shoots himself.

seats down low are usually Industry and non die hards NBA fans , usually sponsors, family members, etc. (mostly)

The nba has outpriced a family a four from attending. Im talking 2 parents, 2 children even in the 300's sections.

Alamodome was the only place u can bring all the family at one time.

I dont see many young kids at NBA games even up high. Its usually 20 somethings and 30 somethings on a date.

The nba needs to allow noise makers and let it be more fan freindly.

Sections on the wings in the 300's and above shold be $5 flat and available at box office only, day of game . 1 per person. that way low income urban families can go w their kids. (will never happen , each team will cry foul)

$300+ to sit down low, Joe Schmo from Taco Bell isnt going. Even is Joe Schmo is the loudest mo fo ever.

Its a shame.

Its like this, NCAA College basketball is fun in person, college kids up front and look at the excitement of a Duke game or UCLA game etc.

Then check out the same NCAA - but in the NCAA Final Four games and its way different, NBA style crowds. WHy? All sponsors get the seats now, executives, etc. NBA style crowds mostly the game becomes. Thats your most obvious example of how pricing changes the dynamics of the crowds.

Mexican Soccer and Europe Soccer crowds are crazy but tickets are affordable.

IGNORANT MAVS FAN
07-06-2007, 03:32 AM
the minute an NBA arena is 75% black/hispanic

is the day David Stern shoots himself.

seats down low are usually Industry and non die hards NBA fans , usually sponsors, family members, etc. (mostly)

The nba has outpriced a family a four from attending. Im talking 2 parents, 2 children even in the 300's sections.

Alamodome was the only place u can bring all the family at one time.

I dont see many young kids at NBA games even up high. Its usually 20 somethings and 30 somethings on a date.

The nba needs to allow noise makers and let it be more fan freindly.

Sections on the wings in the 300's and above shold be $5 flat and available at box office only, day of game . 1 per person. that way low income urban families can go w their kids. (will never happen , each team will cry foul)

$300+ to sit down low, Joe Schmo from Taco Bell isnt going. Even is Joe Schmo is the loudest mo fo ever.

Its a shame.

Its like this, NCAA College basketball is fun in person, college kids up front and look at the excitement of a Duke game or UCLA game etc.

Then check out the same NCAA - but in the NCAA Final Four games and its way different, NBA style crowds. WHy? All sponsors get the seats now, executives, etc. NBA style crowds mostly the game becomes. Thats your most obvious example of how pricing changes the dynamics of the crowds.

Mexican Soccer and Europe Soccer crowds are crazy but tickets are affordable.
Link?

Switchman
07-06-2007, 08:37 AM
hahahahahahahaha

gaKNOW!blee
07-06-2007, 09:12 AM
haha if I was an opposing player I would feel like an ass.

pking
07-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Not everything is about race.