PDA

View Full Version : NBA League Pass - NBATV Summer Lg

sribb43
07-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Anyone who subscribed to NBA League Pass for the past season not receiving NBA TV anymore? I know over the past few season even after the seasons end that NBA TV remained during the offseason. I called Directv and they told me I had to add the Sports Package for $12 to get NBATV because the season is over, which I think is BS.

I'm hoping to catch some summer league games over the next few weeks and I'd like to have NBATV w/o paying $12

bdubya
07-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Weird. I'm on Comcast digital, and still get NBATV. So I can get all the WNBA I want. (Well, I could get that without NBATV, I guess...). Anyhow...I think NBA.com is webcasting every summer league game, so if a few $ per game is too much, there's always the lo-fi version.

leroyjenkins
07-06-2007, 12:10 PM
try asking directv if you can buy league pass for next season now and see if theyll start your nba tv since its included

sribb43
07-06-2007, 12:13 PM
try asking directv if you can buy league pass for next season now and see if theyll start your nba tv since its included

i asked that but they said it isnt available yet

jbspurs
07-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Direct tv is stupid for doing that. They used to let League pass buyers to view the channel 'til 2 to 3 weeks prior to start of the season. Direct tv sucks!!!