PDA

View Full Version : I'm so effing sick of people and sales. Post your burnout here.

BacktoBasics
07-06-2007, 12:13 PM
At least for the next hour or so I hate everything. I'm tired of people being so god damn stupid and not listening/reading/understanding. Its become too fucking much to ask for people to just shut the fuck up and listen. Its also become way too fucking much for people to just sit down and open their blind little peepers and read whats right in front of them. Don't argue with me about shit when its right fucking there for you to see for yourself. What further proof do you fucking need, do I need to shove the fucking screen down your god damn throat.

What part of "you have 16k in backed child support" means I'm trying to screw you over, please fucking tell me how its my fault. You admitted you stop paying years ago, don't blame me. Just sit the fuck down and open your god damn ears and listen to what I'm telling you, be fucking glad that I'm showing you this on paper rather than just spewing bullshit like most people do. Be fucking glad that I'm telling you how to get around it rather than moving on and not wasting my time with you. The fucking god damn motherfucking proof is right in front of you on paper you stupid fucking American consumer asshole.

You people are too god damn stupid to fucking comprehend anything. Fucking force feed everything to the point where you don't get a damn thing anymore. Simple fucking math and common sense eludes way too many of you. God damn stupid motherfucking cockwhore assfuck ignorant piece of fucking cat shit assholes. alfkasjflksafa!!!!!!!

fatsack
07-06-2007, 12:14 PM
someone needs a vacation.
or a blowjob.

resistanze
07-06-2007, 12:29 PM
...U Mad?

NorCal510
07-06-2007, 12:29 PM
go back to basics bitch!

BacktoBasics
07-06-2007, 12:31 PM
Nah I'm not mad.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-06-2007, 12:36 PM
At least for the next hour or so I hate everything. I'm tired of people being so god damn stupid and not listening/reading/understanding. Its become too fucking much to ask for people to just shut the fuck up and listen. Its also become way too fucking much for people to just sit down and open their blind little peepers and read whats right in front of them. Don't argue with me about shit when its right fucking there for you to see for yourself. What further proof do you fucking need, do I need to shove the fucking screen down your god damn throat.

What part of "you have 16k in backed child support" means I'm trying to screw you over, please fucking tell me how its my fault. You admitted you stop paying years ago, don't blame me. Just sit the fuck down and open your god damn ears and listen to what I'm telling you, be fucking glad that I'm showing you this on paper rather than just spewing bullshit like most people do. Be fucking glad that I'm telling you how to get around it rather than moving on and not wasting my time with you. The fucking god damn motherfucking proof is right in front of you on paper you stupid fucking American consumer asshole.

You people are too god damn stupid to fucking comprehend anything. Fucking force feed everything to the point where you don't get a damn thing anymore. Simple fucking math and common sense eludes way too many of you. God damn stupid motherfucking cockwhore assfuck ignorant piece of fucking cat shit assholes. alfkasjflksafa!!!!!!!

I'd like to welcome all of Bishop's customers to SpursTalk where they will surely read this thread and its pertinent information and subsequent whining.

ShoogarBear
07-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Shouldn't this be in the "Stupid things you hear at work" thread?

BacktoBasics
07-06-2007, 12:45 PM
I'd like to welcome all of Bishop's customers to SpursTalk where they will surely read this thread and its pertinent information and subsequent whining.If I was only lucky enough for them to see this. You're one of two things

1. You've obviously never worked in hard sales.

2. If you have you must fall into the category of "ignorant general public consumer who refused to listen or pay attention because you're too busy thinking you're right or already know everything".

Melmart1
07-06-2007, 12:48 PM
You tried to show him how to 'get around' paying his $16K in back child support? :wtf

ShoogarBear
:lmao @ Mel's new sig.

Johnny_Blaze_47
If I was only lucky enough for them to see this. You're one of two things

1. You've obviously never worked in hard sales.

2. If you have you must fall into the category of "ignorant general public consumer who refused to listen or pay attention because you're too busy thinking you're right or already know everything".

I have worked in hard sales, but if you're as fed up as you claim, maybe it would relieve your stress more if you told your customers rather than people who bitch about Beno Udrih not attending Tony Parker's wedding because he's embarrassed by Tony showing his ass which was only a smack in the face to Manu Ginobili who decided he wouldn't go to Tony's wedding because he was trying to work a deal to get Nocioni to the Spurs in exchange for the liquor seized at Batman's bar.

BacktoBasics
07-06-2007, 12:51 PM
You tried to show him how to 'get around' paying his $16K in back child support? :wtf
No I showed him another bank that would not look at backed child support as a reason for declining his loan because almost all them will auto decline a recreational loan with backed child support. It was a quarter point higher rate and I even offered to back the difference of the quarter point off the top of the deal to make him happy. Somehow I'm still screwing him.

ShoogarBear
07-06-2007, 12:52 PM
Tony Parker's getting married?

BacktoBasics
07-06-2007, 12:52 PM
I have worked in hard sales, but if you're as fed up as you claim, maybe it would relieve your stress more if you told your customers rather than people who bitch about Beno Udrih not attending Tony Parker's wedding because he's embarrassed by Tony showing his ass which was only a smack in the face to Manu Ginobili who decided he wouldn't go to Tony's wedding because he was trying to work a deal to get Nocioni to the Spurs in exchange for the liquor seized at Batman's bar.I was mearly venting. I tried to tell him and the rest of my customers that don't seem to get the simplist of shit. If you read my post you'd know most people don't listen regardless of being right or wrong.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-06-2007, 12:53 PM
"Hi, I'm Bishop, I'll be your salesman today. What's that you say? You have credit problems? Oh, we can work around that. Here at Bishop Sales, we love our customers no matter what!"

"I'd like to buy that one over there, Bishop."

"Well, let's see if we can get around these 16-thousand dollars in unpaid child support...by the way, how is the little one? Doing well, I hope. Well, you should bring them by on your next visitation weekend for our 'Junior Salesman' program where I show them to bottle up their frustrations and release them upon a message board for the world, not counting my customers, to see."

"Sounds good, now can I get that in black?"

"Of course! One more thing, have you seen this picture of my cock yet?"

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-06-2007, 12:54 PM
I was mearly venting. I tried to tell him and the rest of my customers that don't seem to get the simplist of shit. If you read my post you'd know most people don't listen regardless of being right or wrong.

I know, but what good is a message board if you can't bust somebody's balls every once in awhile.

Melmart1
07-06-2007, 12:55 PM
If you are still in vent mode after work and decide to buy a beer, I sure hope you have PICTURE identification with you. I pity the clerk if you don't.

BacktoBasics
07-06-2007, 12:57 PM
I know, but what good is a message board if you can't bust somebody's balls every once in awhile.I'm not complaining about your posts. Its all good to me.

Personally I'd like to tell the guy to go fuck himself but its my job wether I like it or not to find financing for this asshat. Plus I'm 100% comish so my own family depends on me helping this assfuck out.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-06-2007, 12:57 PM
If you are still in vent mode after work and decide to buy a beer, I sure hope you have PICTURE identification with you. I pity the clerk if you don't.

"One more thing, have you seen this picture of my cock yet?"

BacktoBasics
07-06-2007, 12:59 PM
If you are still in vent mode after work and decide to buy a beer, I sure hope you have PICTURE identification with you. I pity the clerk if you don't. :lmao

I actually stop at a different place now and all the clerks know me so its not an issue.

ShoogarBear
07-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Somewhere there's an HEB clerk telling the story about the stupidest customer she ever had . . .

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Somewhere there's an HEB clerk telling the story about the stupidest customer she ever had . . .

SpursReport.

BacktoBasics
07-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Somewhere there's an HEB clerk telling the story about the stupidest customer she ever had . . .The General Manager at that HEB apologized to me and three weeks later bought his first RV from me.

I admit I shouldn't have had an attitude with that clerk even though her reasoning was absurd. It was the kids with badges telling me they were going to arrest me that really got me pissed off, not to mention one of those fat managers that got up on my chest like a badass. Ridiculous fucking day that was.

katyon6th
07-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Are you a car salesman? Have you ever thought about getting into a sales position that offers a base + commission? There's plenty out there. You may become a happier person.

BacktoBasics
07-06-2007, 03:00 PM
No I'm an RV salesman. Base + Commission usually = less overall. Its not the job or the place of employment its just people in general. This wouldn't change anywhere else. I'm already over it.