PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Ringo obsessed with Suns...

Pages : [1] 2

da_suns_fan__
07-07-2007, 02:12 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=368701

Check out his posts..nearly all are about how much he hates the Suns!!

:lol :lol :lol

Im going to send him a Steve Nash Jersey and a printout of every article claming the Suns are the team America loves.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/070117

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Clearly suns fans are worried about this...

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Definitely another Suns/Grant Hill thread.

Leetonidas
07-07-2007, 02:23 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=368701

Check out his posts..nearly all are about how much he hates the Suns!!

:lol :lol :lol

Im going to send him a Steve Nash Jersey and a printout of every article claming the Suns are the team America loves.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/070117

Would you shut the fuck up already? No one even likes you, you little bitch. Quit making pointless topics. The Suns suck ass and so do you. GTFO my internets! :ihit

Findog
07-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Shut the fuck up and stop cluttering up the board with this shit. You fail as a troll, because you're not entertaining. See SpursDynasty for an example of a great troll.

Spurs > Mavs > Suns.

Get over it

da_suns_fan__
07-07-2007, 03:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMT05Y4x_E

Seriously...how could anyone not love the Suns?

da_suns_fan__
07-07-2007, 03:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te3w4fRS6SQ&mode=related&search=

I love when Doug Collins says "Oh wow......"

Just amazing.

Johnny RIngo
07-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Clearly suns fans are worried about this...

mavs>spurs2
07-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Shut the fuck up and stop cluttering up the board with this shit. You fail as a troll, because you're not entertaining. See SpursDynasty for an example of a great troll.

Spurs > Mavs > Suns.

Get over it

SpursDynasty isn't even a troll I think he's for real.

SpurForLife
07-07-2007, 09:42 PM

Because they can't do squat when it really counts. Thats why!!!!

Johnny RIngo
07-09-2007, 03:53 AM

1. Flopping - Raja Bell and Steve Nash are two of the biggest floppers in the league. The S0ns players can't play real defense so they resort to flopping on charges to win back possession of ball.

2. No defense. Only well rounded teams win championships(teams that can play both ends of the floor).

Idiot S0ns fans(stupidest state in the nation for a reason) like to compare their team to the fast paced Lakers and Celtics of the 80s. Unfortunately, these 14 year old 'tards from Arizona don't seem to grasp the concept that those championship squads also played good defense. The Celtics and Pistons were top 3 in defensive EFG% in their championship years. The Lakers were a top 10 defensive team. Compare that to the current S0ns who have trouble cracking the top 15.

A more accurate comparison for the S0ns would be the '82 Nuggets that averaged 127 ppg. Like the S0ns they played no defense and won no championships.

3. D'Antoni is probably the most annoying coach in the league. He bitches and whines more than anyone else in the NBA.

4. Undeserved awards. Most NBA fans will tell you that Nash didn't deserve his two MVPs. As a player he's far inferior to the likes of Kidd, Stockton, and Isaiah, all of whom have NEVER won an MVP(let alone two of 'em). One of Nash's MVPs belong to Shaq and the other to Kobe/Lebron.

The sports writers and media really don't know what they're talking about half the time. For example, Marion was a DPOY candidate only because of cluless sportwriters. The NBA coaches had it right and left the overrated chump completely off of the Defensive first and second teams.

The MVP award should be decided by the players or NBA head coaches. The media has proven to be unreliable. You would never hear the pundits talk about Nash's defense or lack of it. The same pundits would go on and on and on about how defense wins championships. Disgusting. How can you legitimately argue for a MVP case without mentioning his ability to play defense? Beyond me.

5. False Hype. S0ns are overhyped and overrated. They've been the favorite for the championship the past three years even though they've never been close to sniffing a Conference title. When was the last time they beat a legit playoff team? I'm not talking about the one man Lakers or the Clippers(lol).

da_suns_fan__
07-09-2007, 08:19 AM
1. Flopping - Raja Bell and Steve Nash are two of the biggest floppers in the league. The S0ns players can't play real defense so they resort to flopping on charges to win back possession of ball.

2. No defense. Only well rounded teams win championships(teams that can play both ends of the floor).

Idiot S0ns fans(stupidest state in the nation for a reason) like to compare their team to the fast paced Lakers and Celtics of the 80s. Unfortunately, these 14 year old 'tards from Arizona don't seem to grasp the concept that those championship squads also played good defense. The Celtics and Pistons were top 3 in defensive EFG% in their championship years. The Lakers were a top 10 defensive team. Compare that to the current S0ns who have trouble cracking the top 15.

A more accurate comparison for the S0ns would be the '82 Nuggets that averaged 127 ppg. Like the S0ns they played no defense and won no championships.

3. D'Antoni is probably the most annoying coach in the league. He bitches and whines more than anyone else in the NBA.

4. Undeserved awards. Most NBA fans will tell you that Nash didn't deserve his two MVPs. As a player he's far inferior to the likes of Kidd, Stockton, and Isaiah, all of whom have NEVER won an MVP(let alone two of 'em). One of Nash's MVPs belong to Shaq and the other to Kobe/Lebron.

The sports writers and media really don't know what they're talking about half the time. For example, Marion was a DPOY candidate only because of cluless sportwriters. The NBA coaches had it right and left the overrated chump completely off of the Defensive first and second teams.

The MVP award should be decided by the players or NBA head coaches. The media has proven to be unreliable. You would never hear the pundits talk about Nash's defense or lack of it. The same pundits would go on and on and on about how defense wins championships. Disgusting. How can you legitimately argue for a MVP case without mentioning his ability to play defense? Beyond me.

5. False Hype. S0ns are overhyped and overrated. They've been the favorite for the championship the past three years even though they've never been close to sniffing a Conference title. When was the last time they beat a legit playoff team? I'm not talking about the one man Lakers or the Clippers(lol).

LOL!

Need any evidence for this thread title? Here ya go!

Johnny: Its not the Suns' fault that no one likes the Spurs. I repeat: Its not the Suns fault that no one likes the Spurs.

Soul_Patch
07-09-2007, 08:27 AM
Damn i was hoping Da_Suns_fan would have the latest nielson numbers here...

Why are you holding back??? we need to know this stuff!!

ATRAIN
07-09-2007, 08:35 AM
Da Suns Fan where do you live?

FreeMad Dan
07-09-2007, 08:41 AM
alright da_suns_fag you've done it, your gonna make me bring the pimp hand down on your candy ass. And where are my fucking eggs bitch. I'm NOT gonna tell you again!!

JMarkJohns
07-09-2007, 08:46 AM
This thread should be taken out back, and then put out of its misery...

monosylab1k
07-09-2007, 09:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te3w4fRS6SQ&mode=related&search=

I love when Doug Collins says "Oh wow......"

Just amazing.

I don't know if it's even humanly possible to count all the traveling non-calls in those clips. You need a supercomputer for that shit.

da_suns_fan__
07-09-2007, 09:51 AM
Jonny Ringo dropped the ball on number 4.

Sure, he remembered to chide Nash, but what about Barbosa's sixth man of the year (over Ginobili)? Diaw's most improved player? D'Antoni's coach of the year? Bryan Colangelo's Executive of the year?

So much love for America's team. I wonder if Nash will win a third MVP next year. I wonder how many writers will give it to him just to apologize for selecting Dirk last year. Nash never embarrassed them like that.

Findog
07-09-2007, 10:50 AM
Starve the Trolls

Johnny RIngo
07-09-2007, 10:54 AM

Sure, he remembered to chide Nash, but what about Barbosa's sixth man of the year (over Ginobili)? Diaw's most improved player? D'Antoni's coach of the year? Bryan Colangelo's Executive of the year?

Barbosa is a one-dimensional Manu wannabe. The Spurs exposed him as a one trick pony that can't do anything beside score layups. Barbosa, like most of the S0ns team, looked great against the bottom feeders of the Western Conference. Against top tier squads(teams that know how to play defense) he crumbles and falls apart. The Spurs denied Barbosa access to the rim forcing him to rely on his jumpshot(LOL like he had one to begin with). Barbosa spent the better part of the Conference Semis bricking away the S0ns pathetic hopes of a championship. Oh yeah, he can't pass worth a damn either. I've never seen anybody pass the ball out of bounds as much as Barbosa did against the Spurs.

Diaw-one hit wonder. He's back to fulfilling the scrub role that he was so comfortable with in Atlanta.

D'Antoni-coach of the year? LOL. Gimmick offense+no defense=another whiny used car salesman. Don't mention the "D-Word" to Coach Mike. It frightens him. Should have stuck to that soft Euroball Antoni(doesn't deserve the D in his name).

Bryan Colangelo-This guy's done a great job creating future pushovers for the Spurs. Nevertheless he's a good GM in a league full of stupid managers.

So much love for America's team. I wonder if Nash will win a third MVP next year.

Sportswriter's aren't that dumb. They know they made a mistake handing Nash two MVPs after Stevey Boy failed to make the Finals. Nash is lucky that every media outlet outside of LA hated Kobe's guts. Otherwise, it's no doubt that Kobe deserved the MVP. Hell, even Lebron deserves an MVP before Nash. At least he made the Finals. Nash has all the help in the world and he still can't lead his team to victory against the top dogs of the West. Maybe, Nash should hang out with Jason Kidd this summer and ask him for some defensive lessons. He sure as hell needs it.

I wonder how many writers will give it to him just to apologize for selecting Dirk last year. Nash never embarrassed them like that.

Dirk has a conference title and went to the Finals.

Nash has never come close to a conference title, let alone a Finals appearance.

Findog
07-09-2007, 10:56 AM
Diaw-one hit wonder. He's back to fulfilling the scrub role that he was so comfortable with in Atlanta.

http://lonestartimes.com/images/Benzion/June_06/Donuts.JPG

SpurForLife
07-09-2007, 10:57 AM
So. Phoenix is the team America loves huh?? Perhaps they should be the Chicago Cubs of the NBA and be coined the Phrase "Lovable Losers".

Oh wait!!!

The Cubs have won championships before (no matter how long ago it was) so I guess nevermind!!!
:downspin:

IceColdBrewski
07-09-2007, 11:23 AM
What a stupid thread. Is that all you've got left da suns fan? The "people like us more" smack? Wow, that's just pathetic.

Last I checked, they didn't hand out any trophies for "most enjoyable team." But feel free to keep enjoying table scraps like moral victories while we celebrate another Championship.

Soul_Patch
07-09-2007, 11:33 AM

So much love for America's team. I wonder if Nash will win a third MVP next year. I wonder how many writers will give it to him just to apologize for selecting Dirk last year. Nash never embarrassed them like that.

I wonder how many playoff games the suns will loose before they melt down in a pit of whining and excuses.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 11:39 AM
What a stupid thread. Is that all you've got left da suns fan? The "people like us more" smack? Wow, that's just pathetic.

Last I checked, they didn't hand out any trophies for "most enjoyable team." But feel free to keep enjoying table scraps like moral victories while we celebrate another Championship.
:owned

duncan228
07-09-2007, 11:41 AM
OT:

IceColdBrewski-Love your avatar!

da_suns_fan__
07-09-2007, 12:19 PM
Nash has never come close to a conference title, let alone a Finals appearance.

None of your fellow Spurs fans had the heart (or maybe brain) to tell you that these are the same thing. :lol

Johnny...how do you feel about Amare? Remember when he did those pushups and made the Spurs look stupid for knocking him down?

Classic!

JMarkJohns
07-09-2007, 12:43 PM
The one thing I'll defend is that Barbosa needed elbow surgery to repair a tear in his shooting arm. He got it right after the playoffs. He claimed it was injured early in the Spurs series, so the Barbosa that won the sixth-man, wasn't quite the Barbosa the Spurs saw.

I don't make excuses, but since he's being bashed for a series performance, it's best to put a little context to it.

I've heard plenty of "Tim had bad ankles/feet" for the years the Spurs failed to make the Finals, so...

But that's it. That's as far as I'll allow myself to get sucked in here.

Take it for what it's worth.

Nashfan
07-09-2007, 01:10 PM
The one thing I'll defend is that Barbosa needed elbow surgery to repair a tear in his shooting arm. He got it right after the playoffs. He claimed it was injured early in the Spurs series, so the Barbosa that won the sixth-man, wasn't quite the Barbosa the Spurs saw.

I don't make excuses, but since he's being bashed for a series performance, it's best to put a little context to it.

I've heard plenty of "Tim had bad ankles/feet" for the years the Spurs failed to make the Finals, so...

But that's it. That's as far as I'll allow myself to get sucked in here.

Take it for what it's worth.

I was just going to write something just like this but you beat me to it. :p: Barbosa is not a bad player by any stretch of the imagination. Playing with something torn in his elbow showed just how gutsy this kid is.

Johnny RIngo
07-09-2007, 01:12 PM
None of your fellow Spurs fans had the heart (or maybe brain) to tell you that these are the same thing. :lol

Couldn't dispute anything else I said? Thank You for confirming that the Phoenix S0ns are the modern version of the '82 Nuggets. After 25 years nobody remembers that Denver squad. I see the Phoenix S0ns going out the same way. In 2025 when another gimmick offensive team(with no defense) comes along most of the NBA fans will be saying:

"Remember the Phoenix Suns from 2005-2007? They didn't play defense either and look we're it got them. At the end of the day defense wins championships"

Johnny...how do you feel about Amare? Remember when he did those pushups and made the Spurs look stupid for knocking him down?

Classic!

How do you feel about Duncan? Remember when he had those 9 blocks and made Amare and the Suns look stupid for thinking they could beat the Spurs?

Classic!

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 01:22 PM
I'm starting to think Suns fans hate Johnny RIngo more than me.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 01:23 PM
funny nobody remembers your team now and you won the whole thing so 1-0 suns fans until your crystal ball preminiton comes to fruition, and that quote is like rooting for barboro to somehow get better, beat it enough??

remember game 4 when we took homecourt back, coming back from the dead to make you chumps look as bad as manu's bald spot. then your team got more desperate than your favorite rat faced housewife and effectivly ended maybe one of the greatest series ever.
Classic![/QUOTE]

da_suns_fan__
07-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Remember when the Spurs were in the finals?

Neither does anyone else! :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 01:29 PM
funny nobody remembers your team now and you won the whole thing so 1-0 suns fans until your crystal ball preminiton comes to fruition, and that quote is like rooting for barboro to somehow get better, beat it enough??

remember game 4 when we took homecourt back, coming back from the dead to make you chumps look as bad as manu's bald spot. then your team got more desperate than your favorite rat faced housewife and effectivly ended maybe one of the greatest series ever.
Classic!
Stay near the bench.

IceColdBrewski
07-09-2007, 01:30 PM
By the time this is all done, we'll have to dub this as the offseason of bitter suns fans.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 01:31 PM
:lol :tu

Johnny RIngo
07-09-2007, 01:34 PM

I saw this on another forum the other day:

Anyone remember the '82 Nuggets? They were fun to watch. What happened to those guys? It's too bad they never won a championship. Was their defense that bad?

Replace '82 Nuggets with '05-'08 Suns and the statement's still valid.

Classic!

My friend: Remember when the Spurs eliminated the S0ns from the playoffs and exposed them as frauds.

Me: How could I forget? It happens every year, doesn't it?

Findog
07-09-2007, 01:35 PM
Stay near the bench.

Spurs won three games with Amare and Diaw present and accounted for. Yeah, San Antonio was totally fucked with those guys in there. What did Diaw put up in Game Six? One point and one rebound in 13 minutes? Yeah, he was quite the difference-maker:

http://www.webdemons.com/inky/donuts.jpg

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 01:36 PM

Anyone remember the '82 Nuggets? They were fun to watch. What happened to those guys? It's too bad they never won a championship. Was their defense that bad?

Replace '82 Nuggets with '05-'08 Suns and the statement's still valid.

My friend: Remember when the Spurs eliminated the S0ns from the playoffs and exposed them as frauds.

Me: How could I forget? It happens every year, doesn't it?

you really didn't watch a game last season did you??

yourcheatinheart
Stay near the bench.

go get under david's desk again

da_suns_fan__

One day, twenty years from now, someone will look back and say, "Remember the Spurs with Tim Duncan?"

And the obvious answer will be: No.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-09-2007, 01:40 PM
Why do we have to constantly bring up the past around here? It's far more fun to taunt the Suns about their bleak future of cap issues, Amare's ego, D'Antoni's uselessness, and Nash's age.

And the Spurs will be remembered unless Phoenix fans opt to get a lobotomy, which might be more humane for everyone here.

Soul_Patch
07-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Spurs won three games with Amare and Diaw present and accounted for. Yeah, San Antonio was totally fucked with those guys in there. What did Diaw put up in Game Six? One point and one rebound in 13 minutes? Yeah, he was quite the difference-maker:

haha ownage.....but but!! the ratings!!!!1 the RATINGS FOR GOD SAKE!!!!

da_suns_fan__
07-09-2007, 01:43 PM
One day, twenty years from now, someone will look back and say, "Remember the Spurs with Tim Duncan?"

And the obvious answer will be: No.

And someone will say "The Spurs? Who's that?"

"It was the name of the San Antonio team before they changed their to name to 'The Evas'."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 01:45 PM

the mavs made a difference by giving us another rudy/rocky movie.

a cheatinheart productions

in association with suns fans everywhere

"Golden State"

starring

Jamie Foxx as Baron Davis
Steve Harvey as Stephen Jackson
Brian Dennehy as Donn Nelson
Elisha Cuthbert as sexy mavs dancer and love interest Tawny De La Vega

and introducing
a domestic goat as Dirk Nowitzki

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 01:46 PM
go get under david's desk again

Johnny RIngo
I'm starting to think Suns fans hate Johnny RIngo more than me.

I write facts and they hate me for it. S0ns fans can't handle the truth, I guess.

you really didn't watch a game last season did you??

S0ns had the refs on their side and they still barely edged out the Lakers and Clippers. Spurs would have swept Phoenix in '06.

D'Antoni and Nash better hope the Mavs eliminate the Spurs next year since the S0ns have no chance against the Spurs in a playoff series. Phoenix hasn't even come close to competing with SA. The Sonics in '05 were tougher than any of S0ns teams the Spurs faced.

da_suns_fan__

When 3 wins gets you a victory in a best of seven, that might mean something.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 01:47 PM

"Golden State"

starring

and introducing
:wtf That's when you know you're out of comebacks.

Findog

"Golden State"

starring

and introducing

Here's something we've done that you haven't and never will: beat the Spurs
Here's something we've done that you haven't and never will: make the Finals.

We at least have the realistic hope that we can one day put it all together for four straight rounds with this crew. You're never making it out of the West as long as Tim Duncan is around.

yourcheatinheart
Why do we have to constantly bring up the past around here? It's far more fun to taunt the Suns about their bleak future of cap issues, Amare's ego, D'Antoni's uselessness, and Nash's age.

And the Spurs will be remembered unless Phoenix fans opt to get a lobotomy, which might be more humane for everyone here.

until November 1 everything is on the table, everything is game, nowhere to run to baby, nowhere to hide.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 01:49 PM
When losing one game without 2 players gives you defeat in a best of seven, that might mean something.

Findog
07-09-2007, 01:50 PM

Three wins is greater than the two the Suns managed in that series. I watched Suns-Spurs...San Antonio owns you, pure and simple, they would've won with or without the suspensions. If Tim Duncan doesn't get into foul trouble in Game Four, it would've been over in five.

Miami is now two years older, Golden State just dealt away Jason Richardson for a rookie. That leaves only San Antonio...hard, but doable.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 01:50 PM

We at least have the realistic hope that we can one day put it all together for four straight rounds with this crew. You're never making it out of the West as long as Tim Duncan is around.

so tell me how it felt again when Stephen Jackson hit like his 80th three in a row. god that must've made you sick to your stomach :hungry:

Johnny RIngo
07-09-2007, 01:51 PM

And the obvious answer will be: "Yeah. Greatest Power forward of all time."

"Remember the S0ns with Steve Nash?"

"Who? Was he that second-rate Jason Kidd that never made it to the Finals?"

"Yeah. Jason Kidd was awesome though. Best point guard of the 00s"

da_suns_fan__
07-09-2007, 01:52 PM

The Suns have been to the finals twice.

And YOU should be concerned with just making it out of the first round.

Or of Dirk ending up like Ben Stiller's character at the end of "Dodgeball: A true Underdog story"!!!

"ha ha ha...I won that contest".

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 01:52 PM

no, just running out of time c'mon mayne the suspense is killing me

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 01:53 PM
Three wins is greater than the two the Suns managed in that series. I watched Suns-Spurs...San Antonio owns you, pure and simple, they would've won with or without the suspensions. If Tim Duncan doesn't get into foul trouble in Game Four, it would've been over in five.

Miami is now two years older, Golden State just dealt away Jason Richardson for a rookie. That leaves only San Antonio...hard, but doable.

a mavs fan saying they own anything is like a pimp with no arms saying he gon slap the shit out you bitch

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 01:53 PM

:tu

Findog
07-09-2007, 01:54 PM
so tell me how it felt again when Stephen Jackson hit like his 80th three in a row. god that must've made you sick to your stomach :hungry:

I'm over it and excited for next year. No excuses, no whining...not like these whiny bitches who keep caterwauling over how their loss is 'tainted.' My ass it was tainted.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 01:55 PM

IF your team would've shown up you could actually have some pride in them over this oh so looooooooooong summer

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 01:56 PM

please don't use never will, the future is all i got :clap

Findog
07-09-2007, 01:57 PM
a mavs fan saying they own anything is like a pimp with no arms saying he gon slap the shit out you bitch

Shut up bitch or you're gonna get the backhand again. Last time I checked our body of work is more impressive than yours. We at least deserve to be mentioned as a championship contender, you guys are nothing but pretenders. Here's our core: Jet - 30, Dirk - 29, Josh - 26, Devin - 25, Diop - 23. Finley and Bradley's dead money comes off the books next year. We're gonna be in the thick of things for the next five years. Our window of opportunity will eclipse San Antonio's since Duncan has a good three years left at the elite level.

Unlike the Sons, who sold off FOUR first-round draft picks and James Jones because they don't understand the concept of the CBA. Trade Marion already and start over, you're not going anywhere with the current crew.

Mr.Bottomtooth
That would've made sense if Findog actually said the Mavs own someone.

mavs>spurs2

Read his post, he didn't mention anything about the mavs owning something. He said the Spurs own you, dumbass.

Findog
07-09-2007, 01:58 PM
IF your team would've shown up you could actually have some pride in them over this oh so looooooooooong summer

I have lots of pride in my team. My team gives me plenty of reason for optimism.

Here, go have a long, deep cry:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/phoenix.htm

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 01:58 PM
I'm over it and excited for next year. No excuses, no whining...not like these whiny bitches who keep caterwauling over how their loss is 'tainted.' My ass it was tainted.

cause what would you have to dispute, your team got thier ass handed to them, but hey great 67 win season though. feels good to have that MVP trophy over there to makes you think of all the good times. welcome to my world ho

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 01:59 PM
please don't use never will, the future is all i got :clap
Stay near the bench.

Johnny RIngo
07-09-2007, 01:59 PM

Or of Dirk ending up like Ben Stiller's character at the end of "Dodgeball: A true Underdog story"!!!

"ha ha ha...I won that contest".

Steve Nash has played about a million playoff games and still hasn't made the Finals.

2-time MVP my ass.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:00 PM
That would've made sense if Findog actually said the Mavs own someone.

he can't that's what i'm saying, and not all at once guys one at a time.

Mr.Bottomtooth
I have lots of pride in my team. My team gives me plenty of reason for optimism.

Here, go have a long, deep cry:

:lmao

monosylab1k
After seeing the stupidity of Suns fans, it makes me hate the Suns so much that I actually like the Spurs now kind of. And that makes me hate basketball.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 02:01 PM
he can't that's what i'm saying, and not all at once guys one at a time.
In that case why did you quote him? Your post had nothing to do with what you quoted from him.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:02 PM
Stay near the bench.

da_suns_fan__
07-09-2007, 02:03 PM
I wonder how much weight Dirk has put on since the end of the season?

Whats a popular German "comfort food"?

Findog
07-09-2007, 02:03 PM

You mean this?

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1188/737569875_09dd79ae6a.jpg

Or this?

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1283/597323400_014914ae0a_o.jpg

Hey, why don't you tell me some stories about Bob Davies and the 1951 NBA Champion Rochester Royals?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/204/508445747_b44b8a25cf_o.jpg

Mavs had made it past the first round 6 out of their 8 playoff trips under Dirk. Why don't you worry about finding an answer for Tim Duncan?

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:04 PM
Shut up bitch or you're gonna get the backhand again. Last time I checked our body of work is more impressive than yours. We at least deserve to be mentioned as a championship contender, you guys are nothing but pretenders. Here's our core: Jet - 30, Dirk - 29, Josh - 26, Devin - 25, Diop - 23. Finley and Bradley's dead money comes off the books next year. We're gonna be in the thick of things for the next five years. Our window of opportunity will eclipse San Antonio's since Duncan has a good three years left at the elite level.

Unlike the Sons, who sold off FOUR first-round draft picks and James Jones because they don't understand the concept of the CBA. Trade Marion already and start over, you're not going anywhere with the current crew.

damn, shark has teeth, was dallas even in the league before '95? i swear brad davis and rolando blackman were cba legends, weren't they??

da_suns_fan__
07-09-2007, 02:05 PM
Steve Nash has played about a million playoff games and still hasn't made the Finals.

2-time MVP my ass.

No doubt it will be three after next year...

The media owes it to Nash just for the season he had last year.

yourcheatinheart
Read his post, he didn't mention anything about the mavs owning something. He said the Spurs own you, dumbass.

and the mavs couldn't own shit if they had good credit and more liquid than the ocean, that's what i'm saying, christ almighty

Findog
cause what would you have to dispute, your team got thier ass handed to them, but hey great 67 win season though. feels good to have that MVP trophy over there to makes you think of all the good times. welcome to my world ho

I'm over it. We have about five, six more chances to get it done with this crew. Unlike these whiny crybabies who can't accept that their team is never going to do shit. "It's David Stern's fault!"

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:06 PM

2-time MVP my ass.

93 total, he's due

monosylab1k
07-09-2007, 02:06 PM
It's like the Spurs are the Evil Empire, the Mavericks are the Rebel Alliance, and the Suns are the Ewoks that ruined everything with their stupidity and childishness.

Findog
07-09-2007, 02:07 PM
damn, shark has teeth, was dallas even in the league before '95? i swear brad davis and rolando blackman were cba legends, weren't they??

I guess none of us can talk smack to Celtics fans if you want to bring up ancient history. Face it, since the realigning of the West after the summer of 04, with Shaq heading East and Nash heading West, this is how it is:

Spurs > Mavs > Suns.

Go talk shit to a Grizzlies fan if you want to feel superior.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Stay near the bench.

At least my posts make sense. Tell me what was the point behind your post with your fantasy movie.

Findog
07-09-2007, 02:08 PM
93 total, he's due

Nash = Stockton, in more ways than one. Oh wait, Stockton actually made it to the Finals a couple of times.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:08 PM
I'm over it. We have about five, six more chances to get it done with this crew. Unlike these whiny crybabies who can't accept that their team is never going to do shit. "It's David Stern's fault!"

yeah you sound over it, c'mon lets ride that runaway train one more time while it's still kind of scabby http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XlchZQwdck

monosylab1k
07-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Nash = Stockton, in more ways than one.

Nah, Stockton was tough and could take a hit without looking like he just got blasted by a Howitzer.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:09 PM
It's like the Spurs are the Evil Empire, the Mavericks are the Rebel Alliance, and the Suns are the Ewoks that ruined everything with their stupidity and childishness.

star wars metaphors??? :lol :nope :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-09-2007, 02:10 PM
I think a more apt analogy is that the Spurs are the Old Republic, the Mavs are the Empire slowly growing in the shadows, and Suns are those fucking Jar Jar things.

yourcheatinheart
I guess none of us can talk smack to Celtics fans if you want to bring up ancient history. Face it, since the realigning of the West after the summer of 04, with Shaq heading East and Nash heading West, this is how it is:

Spurs > Mavs > Suns.

Go talk shit to a Grizzlies fan if you want to feel superior.

what's that like 3 years, and how many times have you heard "nash for 3...YES!!" since he's left?

da_suns_fan__
You mean this?

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1188/737569875_09dd79ae6a.jpg

Or this?

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1283/597323400_014914ae0a_o.jpg

Hey, why don't you tell me some stories about Bob Davies and the 1951 NBA Champion Rochester Royals?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/204/508445747_b44b8a25cf_o.jpg

Mavs had made it past the first round 6 out of their 8 playoff trips under Dirk. Why don't you worry about finding an answer for Tim Duncan?

I wonder if Dallas will find away to pull an even greater choke job this year. It seems kind of silly, but I never thought they would be able to "one up" themselves from 06.

How could you top their performance last year? If you were going to write a script, how could they possibly pull a greater choke job?

Is it even possible?!

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 02:11 PM
star wars metaphors??? :lol :nope :lol
Better than Dodgeball comparisons.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:12 PM
At least my posts make sense. Tell me what was the point behind your post with your fantasy movie.

i was saying thanks for the new underdog story the mavs gave us. what the fuck is wrong with you?

da_suns_fan__
I think a more apt analogy is that the Spurs are the Old Republic, the Mavs are the Empire slowly growing in the shadows, and Suns are those fucking Jar Jar things.

If we're going to compare this to Star Wars, the Suns are the rebellion, the Mavs are the Ewoks and the Spurs are some character in the background without a line that goes completely unnoticed.

monosylab1k

or that classic time when Sun fan compared himself to Randal from Clerks in an attempt to look cool.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:13 PM
Nash = Stockton, in more ways than one. Oh wait, Stockton actually made it to the Finals a couple of times.

a little later in his carrer if i'm not mistaken

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 02:13 PM
what's that like 3 years, and how many times have you heard "nash for 3...YES!!" since he's left?
The same amount of times you heard "Tim Duncan with the hookshot!".

da_suns_fan__
07-09-2007, 02:14 PM
Dirk this September:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1iXsSrbA1o

yourcheatinheart
Nah, Stockton was tough and could take a hit without looking like he just got blasted by a Howitzer.

aren't you the kid who used star wars to compare nba teams? how many hrs. a day does mommy let you use the computer???

Mr.Bottomtooth
or that classic time when Sun fan compared himself to Randal from Clerks in an attempt to look cool.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:15 PM

is there a mavs or spurs fan who is not a fuckin nerd??

Findog
07-09-2007, 02:15 PM
I wonder if Dallas will find away to pull an even greater choke job this year. It seems kind of silly, but I never thought they would be able to "one up" themselves from 06.

How could you top their performance last year? If you were going to write a script, how could they possibly pull a greater choke job?

Is it even possible?!

I wonder if the Suns will ever get past Tim Duncan and win a title?

Keep bringing up Golden State, it's over and done with. No whining, no crying about how David Stern made us lose, just a determination and a resolve to do better. It also helps that Jason Richardson is now a Charlotte Bobcat :hat

FreeMad Dan
07-09-2007, 02:16 PM
Is it just me or are the suns fans comeback deficeint? This whole thread is full of the weakest shit. I'm sure if the suns read this shit they'd be shaking their heads at how bad your making them look, not that it could get any worse but still. Go fuck your sister and leave this to the big boys.

da_suns_fan__
I wonder if the Suns will ever get past Tim Duncan and win a title?

Keep bringing up Golden State, it's over and done with. No whining, no crying about how David Stern made us lose, just a determination and a resolve to do better. It also helps that Jason Richardson is now a Charlotte Bobcat :hat

But Dirk is still a Mav.

yourcheatinheart

that was another guy, i said underdog like rocky/rudy. don't get all butthurt on me now. go back and read :reading

Findog
07-09-2007, 02:17 PM

Is there a Suns fan that can man up and not cry over losing fair and square to San Antonio?

Findog
07-09-2007, 02:17 PM
But Dirk is still a Mav.

Good. He's got one more Conference Title than his little buddy in the desert.

da_suns_fan__
07-09-2007, 02:18 PM
Good. He's got one more Conference Title than his little buddy in the desert.

But less respect.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-09-2007, 02:18 PM

I'm sorry if my analogy went over your head. Try this one out:

It's like the Spurs are the really hot cousin you wish you could fuck, the Mavs are the less attractive aunt you could probably get with if you got a few drinks in her, and the Suns are the transexual uncle you play "hide the sausage" with in the tool shed. Better?

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:19 PM

or that nerd who brought up star wars and thought he was rad

mavs>spurs2
Is there a Suns fan that can man up and not cry over losing fair and square to San Antonio?
:lmao I think OldDirtMgirt is the one and only

Mr.Bottomtooth
i was saying thanks for the new underdog story the mavs gave us. what the fuck is wrong with you?
What's wrong with YOU? You still think that getting tangled up is an altercation.

Findog
07-09-2007, 02:20 PM
Is it just me or are the suns fans comeback deficeint? This whole thread is full of the weakest shit. I'm sure if the suns read this shit they'd be shaking their heads at how bad your making them look, not that it could get any worse but still. Go fuck your sister and leave this to the big boys.

Let's see:

"But the Suns are more entertaining!"

Yeah, I'm sure the Spurs and their fans would trade four titles in exchange for the boys at FreeDarko spooging their pants all over them.

"But the Mavs choked!"

We've done something they haven't: beaten San Antonio and bagged a conference title. We have a much better cap situation than they do. We're not selling off our first-round draft picks because we're paying Shawn Marion $17 million a year.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:20 PM

It's like the Spurs are the really hot cousin you wish you could fuck, the Mavs are the less attractive aunt you could probably get with if you got a few drinks in her, and the Suns are the transexual uncle you play "hide the sausage" with in the tool shed. Better?

must be what your family reunion looks like to come up something that fucked up that quick. good shit though :clap i got really angry on that one :pctoss

Findog
07-09-2007, 02:21 PM
But less respect.

Dirk gets plenty of respect from Popovich, D'Antoni and their players. I could care less what "da sons fan" on Spurstalk thinks.

FreeMad Dan

funny :lmao

da_suns_fan__

SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!

Leave it to people in Podunk, Texas to bring an incest analogy to the table.

Eh...we don't have those kinds of thoughts in Phoenix. We'll need a better analogy.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:22 PM
What's wrong with YOU? You still think that getting tangled up is an altercation.

til they pry it from my cold dead finger. a rule is a rule, you wanna start this shit again???

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Dirk gets plenty of respect from Popovich, D'Antoni and their players. I could care less what "da sons fan" on Spurstalk thinks.

sounds like it

mavs>spurs2
07-09-2007, 02:23 PM
til they pry it from my cold dead finger. a rule is a rule, you wanna start this shit again???

The question is do YOU want to start this shit again. Last time you got owned and assraped.

da_suns_fan__
07-09-2007, 02:24 PM
Im still creeped out that you all want to have sex with your cousins and aunts.......

I know you guys THINK this is normal...but its REALLY NOT!!

Bleh!

da_suns_fan__
07-09-2007, 02:25 PM
Be back later, cowpokes! Don't wander off to cousin Bertha's house!

YEE HAW!!!

FreeMad Dan
07-09-2007, 02:25 PM
SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!

Eh...we don't have those kinds of thoughts in Phoenix. We'll need a better analogy.

Podunk...are you kidding me...I had the misfortune of living in Arizona for 8 months when I was in the Army. It doesn't get anymore podunk than arizona until you get to west virgina.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:26 PM
The question is do YOU want to start this shit again. Last time you got owned and assraped.

poor mavs fans, how low you must feel siding up with spurs fans for a little shine time. there isn't soap strong enough to wash off that shame

FreeMad Dan
07-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Im still creeped out that you all want to have sex with your cousins and aunts.......

I know you guys THINK this is normal...but its REALLY NOT!!

Bleh!

WEAK!!!

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:27 PM
Podunk...are you kidding me...I had the misfortune of living in Arizona for 8 months when I was in the Army. It doesn't get anymore podunk than arizona until you get to west virgina.

not enough gay bath houses for you i guess

monosylab1k
Be back later, cowpokes! Don't wander off to cousin Bertha's house!

YEE HAW!!!

Don't get lost pissing on MLK's grave, Arizona boy.

Mr.Bottomtooth
yourcheatinheart: 24.68 posts per day
Findog: 3.63 posts per day
monosylab1K: 6.14 posts per day
FreeMad Dan: 2.3 posts per day
ElliottFan: 7.69 posts per day
spurs_fan_in_exile: 3.74 posts per day

:lmao None whatsoever.

mavs>spurs2
07-09-2007, 02:29 PM
poor mavs fans, how low you must feel siding up with spurs fans for a little shine time. there isn't soap strong enough to wash off that shame

It's not siding when you're obviously wrong.

yourcheatinheart

:lmao None whatsoever.

and somehow you know how to come up with this shit, aint that coffee calling the kettle black :sleep

mardigan
Man, we need to get da-suns-fan and your cheatin heart together, there like the key master and the gatekeeper from Ghostbusters, made for each other

Johnny RIngo
07-09-2007, 02:30 PM

Ben Stiller movies are considered high brow comedy in Arizona. I hear MADtv's pretty big over there.

spurs_fan_in_exile
SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!

Barkley, is that you? There's nothing Podunk about SA (or Houston, where I currently reside).

But you're right, a better analogy is in order. It's like the Spurs are a 4 time championship team with a returning core of players that could realistically challenge for 2 or 3 more rings, the Mavs are a team with coming off a 67 win season and horrible postseason who have the pieces to put together a contender for some time to come, and the Suns are a team saddled with a useless coach, bloated contracts, and seeds of locker room unrest built around an aging PG.

Mr.Bottomtooth

monosylab1k
and somehow you know how to come up with this shit, aint that coffee calling the kettle black :sleep

apparently clicking the mouse 2 or 3 times is too complicated for Sun Fan.
you gotta be a nerd to do things that tough.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Or you can just click on their profile. Stupid ass.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:33 PM
It's not siding when you're obviously wrong.

keep telling yourself that partner

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Ben Stiller movies are considered high brow comedy in Arizona. I hear MADtv's pretty big over there.
:lol

Findog
07-09-2007, 02:35 PM
I drove through Arizona once. They only have two cities: Phoenix and Tucson. Three if you count Flagstaff. Anyways, very, very hot. Not surprising, given the amount of hot air generated by da sons fan and cheatinheart

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:35 PM
Or you can just click on their profile. Stupid ass.

like i said i'm new here, i'm not a "spurstalk" vet yet but hey congratulations to me on my 100th post. it's been fun clowning the shit out of you simple motherfuckers

mardigan
07-09-2007, 02:36 PM
like i said i'm new here, i'm not a "spurstalk" vet yet but hey congratulations to me on my 100th post. it's been fun clowning the shit out of you simple motherfuckers
Stay on the bench

mavs>spurs2

:lmao Poor guy thinks he's owning someone.

yourcheatinheart
so we've resorted to attacking my home state. i see you guys are spent

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Stay on the bench

go fuck yourself :reading

Findog
07-09-2007, 02:37 PM
like i said i'm new here, i'm not a "spurstalk" vet yet but hey congratulations to me on my 100th post. it hasn't been fun getting clowned by you motherfuckers. MAKE IT STOP MOMMY!

Fixed.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:38 PM

mavs>spurs=today's special:backdoor galore

Findog
07-09-2007, 02:39 PM
so we've resorted to attacking my home state. i see you guys are spent

"Buh Buh Buh Buh But the Spurs are boring!"

"Buh Buh Buh Buh But the Mavs choked!"

Stay on the bench. Don't hand out max deals to Shawn Marion. Don't sell off your first-round draft picks for cash. Don't sign guys with horse hooves in place of ankles and proclaim it the move to put you over the top.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:39 PM
Fixed.

so seriously how bad did it feel in dallas the night the mavs went fishing?

mardigan
07-09-2007, 02:40 PM
go fuck yourself :reading
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/sethhoward/child-car-seat-baby.jpg

D'Antoni should invest in one of these for Amare next year

Johnny RIngo

It's common knowledge that the Arizona weather is so shitty that the kids stay inside most of the time and hardly ever go out. Go to any random city in AZ. They all look like something straight out of a zombie movie with all the empty barren streets. yourcheatinheart is probably one of those pasty-faced dorks that log a thousand hours on world of warcraft.

Mr.Bottomtooth
like i said i'm new here,
Then at least look around before you talk about shit you don't know.

i'm not a "spurstalk" vet yet but hey congratulations to me on my 100th post.
Yup. Everyone wants to become a spurstalk vet. Even suns fans. :)

it's been fun clowning the shit out of you simple motherfuckers

Findog
07-09-2007, 02:41 PM
so seriously how bad did it feel in dallas the night the mavs went fishing?

That night it felt bad. Today I'm excited about 2007-08.

Don't leave the bench.

And also, it might be time to seek some therapy to "get over" the disappointment of yet another pwnage at the hands of the Spurs.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:42 PM

Stay on the bench. Don't hand out max deals to Shawn Marion. Don't sell off your first-round draft picks for cash. Don't sign guys with horse hooves in place of ankles and proclaim it the move to put you over the top.

and please next season don't win 67 games and get trounced in 6 games and have your mvp get his trophy at god damn press conference instead of getting to hold it up at american airlines arena in front of the fans who support you.

mavs>spurs2
07-09-2007, 02:43 PM

Don't forget about hiring a coach that understands the concept of defense, Nash's old broken down back, and their lack of a bench.

yourcheatinheart
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/sethhoward/child-car-seat-baby.jpg

D'Antoni should invest in one of these for Amare next year

they sold out, the store said pop got em all for when Tim and Manu throw thier tantrums

Findog
and please next season don't win 67 games and get trounced in 6 games and have your mvp get his trophy at god damn press conference instead of getting to hold it up at american airlines arena in front of the fans who support you.

Hey, we've got the first of many conference titles to come. We're going to be in the thick of things for years to come.

Sorry about this, I know it must hurt:

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:44 PM
It's common knowledge that the Arizona weather is so shitty that the kids stay inside most of the time and hardly ever go out. Go to any random city in AZ. They all look like something straight out of a zombie movie with all the empty barren streets. yourcheatinheart is probably one of those pasty-faced dorks that log a thousand hours on world of warcraft.

it's only like that about 2 and half months of the year. the rest of the year is pretty fucking nice.

mavs>spurs2
07-09-2007, 02:45 PM
they sold out, the store said pop got em all for when Tim and Manu throw thier tantrums

At least Tim and Manu's tantrums don't spill onto the court and get them suspended, thus ending their teams season.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 02:46 PM
Yea because everybody knows about the tantrums they throw. :lol :donkey

mardigan
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/sethhoward/nash-bloody-nose.jpghttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/sethhoward/Suns1.jpg
And just for fun :lol
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/sethhoward/41.jpg

yourcheatinheart
That night it felt bad. Today I'm excited about 2007-08.

Don't leave the bench.

And also, it might be time to seek some therapy to "get over" the disappointment of yet another pwnage at the hands of the Spurs.

here's to that, like i said the future it's all i got

don't get bounce by an 8 seed

this disappointment wont be gone until Nov. 1, until then shut the fuck up or find a post i'm not on

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:47 PM
At least Tim and Manu's tantrums don't spill onto the court and get them suspended, thus ending their teams season.

no it just makes thier faces look real funny to look at

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 02:47 PM
Hey, we've got the first of many conference titles to come. We're going to be in the thick of things for years to come.

Sorry about this, I know it must hurt:

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 02:48 PM

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:48 PM
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/sethhoward/nash-bloody-nose.jpghttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/sethhoward/Suns1.jpg
And just for fun :lol

that all you got. :toast

mardigan
07-09-2007, 02:49 PM

this disappointment wont be gone until Nov. 1, until then shut the fuck up or find a post i'm not on
Stfu? :lol Your funny dude, trying to act like you run shit here. Just another little pussy Suns fan who cant let go of the pain of having vaginas on your team, which in turn must have made your vagina start to hurt, and pretend like your smack is worth a shit.
Maybe make it to the Finals sometime this decade before you start talking shit to Mavs fans, at least they have WCF champions shirts. Your a dumb little bitch, say on the bench little bitch

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 02:49 PM

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:50 PM

poor elliot fan, you think your slamming someone, i get all warm and fuzzy reading your shit, it's like fan mail to me

mardigan
07-09-2007, 02:50 PM
that all you got. :toast
Thats all I need, you can almost see Nash's vagina in the Horry pic

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 02:51 PM

Yea because yourcheatinheart runs things around here. He runs the "How to Get Owned" business!

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Stfu? :lol Your funny dude, trying to act like you run shit here. Just another little pussy Suns fan who cant let go of the pain of having vaginas on your team, which in turn must have made your vagina start to hurt, and pretend like your smack is worth a shit.
Maybe make it to the Finals sometime this decade before you start talking shit to Mavs fans, at least they have WCF champions shirts. Your a dumb little bitch, say on the bench little bitch

damn baby, sweet talk will get you nowhere. you fucking spurs fans think your the shit, you aint' shit, no one gives a fuck about your piece of shit squad, they play like goons, they bend rules, thier above the law, fuck the spurs, the city of san antonio, and mardigan go flop on broom ass first bitch

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 02:53 PM
no it just makes thier faces look real funny to look at
Yea because everyone knows that it's much worse to make a funny face than to be suspended.

Mr.Bottomtooth
:lmao :tu :tu :tu

yourcheatinheart
Yea because yourcheatinheart runs things around here. He runs the "How to Get Owned" business!

more fan mail

mavs>spurs2
Yourcheatingheart is like a mix of awmyplace, spursdynasty, and all the worst mavs trolls from 06 all in one. On steroids.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 02:54 PM
poor elliot fan, you think your slamming someone, i get all warm and fuzzy reading your shit, it's like fan mail to me
poor yourcheatinheart, you think your slamming someone, i get all warm and fuzzy reading your shit, it's like fan mail to me.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Thats all I need, you can almost see Nash's vagina in the Horry pic
:lmao :lmao :lmao

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Yea because everyone knows that it's much worse to make a funny face than to be suspended.

at least we're fucking men who will come to the aid of thier leader. not some fucking little cheap shot artists whiny bitches who get whistled and make a face like they didn't have thier hand in the cookie jar.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 02:57 PM
damn baby, sweet talk will get you nowhere. you fucking spurs fans think your the shit,
We are. :smokin

you aint' shit,
Yea we are. :smokin

no one gives a fuck about your piece of shit squad,
We don't give a fuck about other people caring about our team.

they play like goons,
Championship goons. :smokin

they bend rules, thier above the law,
Stay near the bench.

fuck the spurs, the city of san antonio, and mardigan go flop on broom ass first bitch
Sorry for owning you

mardigan
07-09-2007, 02:57 PM
damn baby, sweet talk will get you nowhere. you fucking spurs fans think your the shit, you aint' shit, no one gives a fuck about your piece of shit squad, they play like goons, they bend rules, thier above the law, fuck the spurs, the city of san antonio, and mardigan go flop on broom ass first bitch
Then why are you here? Are you that much of a loser that you have nothing to do but troll on a board of a team that no one cares about? You must really have no life, probably never touched a girl, probably have no friends except for your Suns posters, and probably still live with your parents. Personally, none of those things bother, me, since I associate most Sun fans with being losers with vaginas anyway. Nice try at smack talk though, maybe at your 200th post you'll catch on

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Yourcheatingheart is like a mix of awmyplace, spursdynasty, and all the worst mavs trolls from 06 all in one. On steroids.

thanx... i guess??? :king :toast

monosylab1k
07-09-2007, 03:01 PM
this new crop of Sun Fan almost makes Nashfan and Xylus look smart in comparison. Then again, they haven't made a thread about the bowel movements of Mavericks players yet.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Then why are you here? Are you that much of a loser that you have nothing to do but troll on a board of a team that no one cares about? You must really have no life, probably never touched a girl, probably have no friends except for your Suns posters, and probably still live with your parents. Personally, none of those things bother, me, since I associate most Sun fans with being losers with vaginas anyway. Nice try at smack talk though, maybe at your 200th post you'll catch on

this is the nba news central where we can talk about all teams. so shut the fuck about it. nothing you can say can make ever change my mind about the spurs. if you don't like what i write go to the spurs inbred forum and go fuck your sister there.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:02 PM
this new crop of Sun Fan almost makes Nashfan and Xylus look smart in comparison. Then again, they haven't made a thread about the bowel movements of Mavericks players yet.

star wars :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
at least we're fucking men who will come to the aid of thier leader. not some fucking little cheap shot artists whiny bitches who get whistled and make a face like they didn't have thier hand in the cookie jar.
And how exactly did they aid Nash by not being there for Game 5? You put a pack of animals together and they'll rush to aid one of their own. Men are people with enough brains in their friggin heads to know better than to get suspended in the playoffs.

Mr.Bottomtooth
at least we're fucking men who will come to the aid of thier leader.
Our leader doesn't get smashed by a hipcheck.

not some fucking little cheap shot artists
Just like how Nash flopped into the scorer's table.

whiny bitches
Just like how Amare was complaining about Manu and Bruce.

who get whistled and make a face like they didn't have thier hand in the cookie jar.
No because as far as I know there are no cookie jars on the court during a game.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:03 PM
We are. :smokin

Yea we are. :smokin

We don't give a fuck about other people caring about our team.

Championship goons. :smokin

Stay near the bench.

Sorry for owning you

go flop on a bed of nails. SUNS FOR LIFE

spurs_fan_in_exile
star wars :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Fun piece of Star Wars trivia: George Lucas and the Phoenix Suns have won the same number of NBA championships.

mavs>spurs2

:lol I forgot all about Nashfuck

mardigan
07-09-2007, 03:04 PM
this is the nba news central where we can talk about all teams. so shut the fuck about it. nothing you can say can make ever change my mind about the spurs. if you don't like what i write go to the spurs inbred forum and go fuck your sister there.
Then dont complain about SPur fans having problems with yoru stupid ass post. You and da_suns_fan should get together, think yall would be a great match, and you would still get to suck balls

monosylab1k
07-09-2007, 03:04 PM
"holy shit! how did he find that info! i've only posted over 100 times on this site, it can't be expected that it might be possible to do something as simple as clicking on a profile!"

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:05 PM
And how exactly did they aid Nash by not being there for Game 5? You put a pack of animals together and they'll rush to aid one of their own. Men are people with enough brains in their friggin heads to know better than to get suspended in the playoffs.

the only time spurs fans have been in a fight has been on the computer guess...would make a lot of sence though

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:06 PM
Our leader doesn't get smashed by a hipcheck.

Just like how Nash flopped into the scorer's table.

Just like how Amare was complaining about Manu and Bruce.

No because as far as I know there are no cookie jars on the court during a game.

and this whole thing started in game 4 because a little bitch named horry couldn't except the fact the Suns owned them for game 4

mardigan
07-09-2007, 03:06 PM
this is the nba news central where we can talk about all teams. so shut the fuck about it. nothing you can say can make ever change my mind about the spurs. if you don't like what i write go to the spurs inbred forum and go fuck your sister there. I dont care wht you think about the Spurs, its not like your going against the grain on this one idiot. But I would rather root for a dirty, cheap team then one that has no heart, balls, or brain. And this Suns team will forever be known as a soft team with vaginas

STAY ON THE BENCH!!!!! :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 03:07 PM
go flop on a bed of nails. SUNS FOR LIFE
go get hipchecked into a bed of nails. SPURS FOR LIFE!

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Then dont complain about SPur fans having problems with yoru stupid ass post. You and da_suns_fan should get together, think yall would be a great match, and you would still get to suck balls

you already said something like that 4 four post ago, jesus christ it's like i'm playing cards with my brother's kids

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 03:08 PM

yourcheatinheart
Fun piece of Star Wars trivia: George Lucas and the Phoenix Suns have won the same number of NBA championships.

funny piece of trivia: san antonio won the championship and it made page 6 of the sports page next to the MLS box scores

mardigan
you already said something like that 4 four post ago, jesus christ it's like i'm playing cards with my brother's kids
Yea, and I noticed that you didnt respond, I thought maybe you were nervous and you wanted someone to talk to him for you

monosylab1k
07-09-2007, 03:09 PM

it must suck to have kids kick your ass at cards like that.

yourcheatinheart
star wars :toast

spurs_fan_in_exile
the only time spurs fans have been in a fight has been on the computer guess...would make a lot of sence though
So were the Jazz (who made it farther in the playoffs than the Suns BTW) not men for rushing the court when Fisher and Okur got laid out by far worse cheap shots in the same game against the Warriors?

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-09-2007, 03:10 PM
funny piece of trivia: san antonio won the championship and it made page 6 of the sports page next to the MLS box scores
And for the first time in this thread you got something right. :clap

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 03:11 PM
and this whole thing started in game 4 because a little bitch named horry couldn't except the fact the Suns owned them for game 4
Nope. It started when Nash flopped into the scorer's table flailing his arms in fake agony.

yourcheatinheart
I dont care wht you think about the Spurs, its not like your going against the grain on this one idiot. But I would rather root for a dirty, cheap team then one that has no heart, balls, or brain. And this Suns team will forever be known as a soft team with vaginas

STAY ON THE BENCH!!!!! :lol

and i don't give a fuck what you think about my phoenix suns. we have vaginas but yet you're the ones who smell of taint, gotts love the irony in that

:toast

mardigan
So were the Jazz (who made it farther in the playoffs than the Suns BTW) not men for rushing the court when Fisher and Okur got laid out by far worse cheap shots in the same game against the Warriors?
Not to mention the Cavs and Nets when Moore leveled Sasha, both teams stayed on the bench

Stay on the bench!!!

monosylab1k
star wars :toast
get with the fuckin' program newbie, nobody talks shit at me about fuckin star wars, they talk shit at me about DiCaprio....even your ass pirate buddy da suns fan knows that....now get it right you stupid fuckhead.

Mr.Bottomtooth
And this Suns team will forever be known as a soft team with vaginas

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:12 PM
And for the first time in this thread you got something right. :clap

noone disputes that, along with the rest of sentence

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Nope. It started when Nash flopped into the scorer's table flailing his arms in fake agony.

cause he really expected to get hipchecked going full speed by someone who's got him 30 pounds

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Funny piece of trivia: Suns fans think the Suns can win the championship.

Mr.Bottomtooth
it must suck to have kids kick your ass at cards like that.

Mr.Bottomtooth
get with the fuckin' program newbie, nobody talks shit at me about fuckin star wars, they talk shit at me about DiCaprio....even your ass pirate buddy da suns fan knows that....now get it right you stupid fuckhead.

Mr.Bottomtooth
we have vaginas
self-ownage. :toast

mardigan
07-09-2007, 03:15 PM
and i don't give a fuck what you think about my phoenix suns. we have vaginas but yet you're the ones who smell of taint, gotts love the irony in that

Thats because when you have balls and play hard your taint smells, but you probably didnt know that

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:16 PM

wait, wait. DiCaprio? oh sweet jesus someone fill me in on that one, but until then han solo. star wars :toast the worst analogy i've ever heard

[QUOTE=monosylab1k]it's like the spurs are he-man, and the mavs are like lionel......[QUOTE=monosylab1k]

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Funny piece of trivia: Suns fans think the Suns can win the championship.

that's not trivia

mardigan
07-09-2007, 03:17 PM
cause he really expected to get hipchecked going full speed by someone who's got him 30 pounds
He just has to much soccer experience, Im surprised he didnt stay on the ground longer waiting for a red card.

Mr.Bottomtooth
He should've been expecting it being how he was the one who ran into him at full speed.

Mr.Bottomtooth
Thats because when you have balls and play hard your taint smells, but you probably didnt know that
:lol :tu

monosylab1k
07-09-2007, 03:18 PM
wait, wait. DiCaprio? oh sweet jesus someone fill me in on that one, but until then han solo. star wars :toast the worst analogy i've ever heard

[QUOTE=monosylab1k]it's like the spurs are he-man, and the mavs are like lionel......[QUOTE=monosylab1k]

let's not even get into the self-ownage going on in this post.

yourcheatinheart

the taint of which i speak of the spurs is when i slide the drawls off your lady and it smells of hot garbage at a sushi restraurant

Mr.Bottomtooth
He just has to much soccer experience, Im surprised he didnt stay on the ground longer waiting for a red card.
:lol God yourcheatinheart is getting mega-owned!

monosylab1k
the taint of which i speak of the spurs is when i slide the drawls off your lady and it smells of hot garbage at a sushi restraurant
star wars

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:19 PM
He should've been expecting it being how he was the one who ran into him at full speed.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
that's not trivia
It's true though. :toast

yourcheatinheart
star wars

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:20 PM
:lol God yourcheatinheart is getting mega-owned!

like for sure dude :wakeup :sleep

Mr.Bottomtooth
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Finally you admit it.

monosylab1k
i'd love another he-man reference while you're on your A game and all.

Mr.Bottomtooth
star wars

yourcheatinheart
It's true though. :toast

no good try though

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 03:21 PM
like for sure dude :wakeup :sleep

mardigan
For a guy with a Hank Williams Jr song as your name you sure are a pussy. I think There's a Tear in My Beer would have been more suitable

yourcheatinheart
Finally you admit it.

i'm laughing at your silly ass for beliving your bullshit and passing around the kool-aid

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 03:22 PM
no good try though
So you don't think the Suns can win it all? :lol Then what are we fighting about? :lol :lol :lol

mardigan
07-09-2007, 03:23 PM
i'm laughing at your silly ass for beliving your bullshit and passing around the kool-aid
So have you worked up the nerve to pm da_suns_fan yet?

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:23 PM
For a guy with a Hank Williams Jr song as your name you sure are a pussy. I think There's a Tear in My Beer would have been more suitable

hank sr. bro, nice try though you almost had it :sleep

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 03:24 PM
It's nice of you to admit that you believe while you pass around kool-aid.

monosylab1k
he-man
http://www.badmovies.org/movies/mastersu/mastersu7.jpg

Mr.Bottomtooth

mardigan
07-09-2007, 03:25 PM
It was a duet bro, thought you might have known that

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:25 PM
So you don't think the Suns can win it all? :lol Then what are we fighting about? :lol :lol :lol

no, its not trivia "fuckhead",

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:26 PM
It was a duet bro, nice try

your cheatin heart was not a duet, nice try though. and before you get all keyboard happy, i know the other was a duet

Johnny RIngo
07-09-2007, 03:28 PM

You're giving him too much credit. This guy's just another idiot that likes to hear himself talk.

mardigan
your cheatin heart was not a duet, nice try though. and before you get all keyboard happy, i know the other was a duet
Well then that makes you an even bigger pussy

Stay on the bench!

yourcheatinheart
It's nice of you to admit that you believe while you pass around kool-aid.

one man fighting an army of dick suckers, i'm bound to slip up and not proof read here let me fix that for ya.....

for beliving the bullshit YOU write and pass around the kool aid

Mr.Bottomtooth
no, its not trivia "fuckhead",
I said Suns fans think they can win it all.
You said it's not trivia.
I said it's true though.
Then you said no.
Owned.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:29 PM

your dad had first dibs

and he said he won't be down for a while

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:29 PM
Well then that makes you an even bigger pussy

Stay on the bench!

bitch :hungry: