PDA

View Full Version : Horrible...

iminlakerland
07-07-2007, 02:46 PM
story (http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20070706/APN/707060672)

2 teens accused of raping woman, forcing her to have sex with son
BY BRIAN SKOLOFF

ASSOCIATED PRESS WRITER

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Two teenagers were accused of gang raping a woman and forcing her 12-year-old son to join in the assault, who was then beaten and had cleaning solution poured into his eyes, police said Friday.

Avion Lawson, 14, and Nathan Walker, 16, were jailed without bail on suspicion of armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery. Both were arrested this week. Formal charges had not yet been filed.

"Any rape case is horrible but this takes it to another level, something you can't think of even in your worst dreams," West Palm Beach police spokesman Ted White said.

Authorities allege the boys were among a group of up to 10 masked suspects who forced their way into the woman's home the night of June 18.

According to the police report, a man knocked on the woman's door at about 9 p.m. and told her he had a flat tire. The mother and son, whom police have not identified, went outside and were ambushed by a group of gun-wielding masked suspects.

The victims told police they were forced back into the house and beaten and sexually assaulted. According to authorities, the men raped, sodomized and beat the woman, then forced her 12-year-old son to participate in the assault at gunpoint, making him have sex with his mother in front of them.

The boy was then beaten and had numerous household cleaning liquids poured into his eyes, according to the police report.

White said robbery might have been a motive. He said the suspects stole a few hundred dollars worth of cash and jewelry.

White said more arrests were expected, but he would not say if authorities had identified additional suspects. The teens in custody were not cooperating, but Lawson allegedly confessed to participating, police said. Walker denied involvement.

But investigators say they found a palm print belonging to Walker at the scene. DNA evidence in a condom found in the victims' home also linked Lawson to the crime, police said.

Prosecutors have 21 days from the time a suspect is arrested to formally file charges. Lawson was arrested Tuesday. Walker was arrested Thursday. Authorities said the two would be charged as adults.

Walker made a first court appearance on Friday, after which his father, also named Nathan Walker, spoke briefly.

"My son has a good heart," the elder Walker said outside court. "I can't believe my son would do something like this. I don't teach my son violence so I don't understand."

The victims did not suffer life-threatening injuries and have since been released from the hospital, White said.

"They're going through the county victim services for counseling," he said.

Lawson lived in the hard-scrabble, crime-ridden housing project where the attack occurred. Walker was apparently visiting a friend there, White said.

Authorities believe the suspects all knew each other from the neighborhood, but they don't think they knew the victims directly.

Walker's attorney, Robert Gershman, said Friday he intended to enter a not guilty plea on behalf of his client once charges are formally filed. He would not comment further.

A telephone message left at the office of Lawson's public defender was not immediately returned.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am absolutely horrified and disgusted...wtf?!?! This is the first I heard about this story. I am not only shocked at some of the shit people are capable of but, damn this crime was heinous!

Which brings up my second question now...why do we hear more about Paris Hilton and why havent we heard anything about this? I'm not sure if this story got any headlines out in TX...but it damn sure hasnt in CA.

Seriously our society is becoming more and more fucked up, what happened to our values?

still in shock!

mavs>spurs2
07-07-2007, 02:58 PM
I hope they burn in hell.

atxrocker
07-07-2007, 03:01 PM
this has to be the sickest, most disturbing thing i have read in a very long time. those fuckers deserve the death penalty.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-07-2007, 03:20 PM
this has to be the sickest, most disturbing thing i have read in a very long time. those fuckers deserve the death penalty.

Nah. They deserve to be sodomized, have chemicals poured in their eyes, and then sent to the chair.

Condemned 2 HelLA
07-07-2007, 03:51 PM
I hope they burn in hell.

Burning in hell would be getting off far too easy for these pieces of shit

MaNuMaNiAc
07-07-2007, 04:32 PM
WTF?? sick sons of bitches!

xXx
07-07-2007, 04:50 PM
motherfuckers. :cuss

NorCal510
07-07-2007, 05:03 PM
yuck.

batman2883
07-07-2007, 05:56 PM
a minute ago it was like a forum up in here now its as quiet as a fucking catholic church

Extra Stout
07-07-2007, 08:33 PM
The woman and her child are Haitian immigrants.

This means that all of these youths, once they are identified, are going to die hideously painful, medieval-style deaths at the hands of the Haitian gangs in South Florida.

RashoFan
07-07-2007, 08:52 PM

This means that all of these youths, once they are identified, are going to die hideously painful, medieval-style deaths at the hands of the Haitian gangs in South Florida.
Not a bad thing IMO....

NorCal510
07-07-2007, 08:58 PM

i could take the haitians...

Summers
07-07-2007, 09:09 PM

I understand why vigilante justice is illegal, but there are times when you hope people get what's coming to them.

E20
07-07-2007, 09:14 PM
That is sick, twisted, and FUCKED UP on so many fucking levels. It's gonna sound cliche, but I hope they get what's coming for them and I hope it's 10000000000000000000000000X worse than what they did to that poor Mother and Child. Also, hope those fuck heads DO NOT RIP and I pray that they end up in the cruelest hell imaginable.

King
07-07-2007, 10:52 PM
Is anyone else surprised they gave the 14 and 16 year olds names?

Avitus1
07-07-2007, 11:14 PM
Thats just some crazy shit. Its one thing to commit a crime, but to be in a state of mind where you commit a crime that is just sick in every way possible is just something completely different. Those two have lived really short lives and looks like they didn't really wanna live to there twenties anyways. Whatever happens to them is just karma.

peewee's lovechild
07-07-2007, 11:15 PM

Were they illegal aliens?
Becuase if they are, Uncle Sam will send them packing.

That would suck.

I can just imagine the conversation back home:

- "Hey, how was your stay in the U.S.?"

-"Well, I got gang banged and my kid got sodomized-"

-"What??? That's horrible!!"

-"That's not the worst part."

-"No? How much more did they do?"

-"Well, they found out we were illegals."

-"Oh . . . shit. I don't like where this is going."

-"Yea. So, they ship us to a "detainment center" while they decided what to do with us."

-"So, what happened?"

-"Well, a group of crack head Cuban lesbian whores had their way with me for three days. And, my son was sodomized by Norweigan gang members who thought he looked a little too Al Queda. He had to have 104 stitches."

-"That's just too horrible."

-"Yea. But the worst part is that now I'm here in Haiti and there isn't a single mall in sight."

-"What's a mall?"

marini martini
07-07-2007, 11:15 PM
Burning in hell would be getting off far too easy for these pieces of shit
IMO It's exactly what they deserve especially after, they die hideously slow, medievil-style slow painful deaths at the hands of Haitian gang members in S. Florida :madrun

G O D
07-07-2007, 11:25 PM
They must repent and ask forgiveness or they shall burn in HELL for all eternity.

peewee's lovechild
07-07-2007, 11:28 PM
They must repent and ask forgiveness or they shall burn in HELL for all eternity.

God, you're full of shit with this hell place.

I've seen Southpark and they always show everybody having a kick ass time in hell, while everyone's bored as hell in Heaven.

marini martini
07-07-2007, 11:29 PM
U Think?

peewee's lovechild
07-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Plus, there's nothing but Mormons in Heaven.

Fuck, with a choice like that . . . I'd take hell any day.

marini martini
07-07-2007, 11:30 PM
U know I think I would 2222222222!

G O D
07-07-2007, 11:33 PM
God, you're full of shit with this hell place.

I've seen Southpark and they always show everybody having a kick ass time in hell, while everyone's bored as hell in Heaven.
G O D Loves you my child.

peewee's lovechild
07-07-2007, 11:34 PM
God's sig says "The eye of God sees all."

What the fuck?
What kind of god has only one eye??

Fuck, you're putting all your chips behind a one eyed god?
Is he a quadraplegic too?
Cuz he's been taking his sweet ass time getting here.

peewee's lovechild
07-07-2007, 11:35 PM
G O D Loves you my child.

Of course he does, I'm better than him.

I think he envies me.

u2sarajevo
07-07-2007, 11:41 PM
I truly believe, on so many levels, that this thread is one of the darkest threads in the Club's history.

G O D
07-07-2007, 11:47 PM
Of course he does, I'm better than him.

I think he envies me.
G O D loves all his children, there are none better than another.

G O D
07-07-2007, 11:48 PM
For you peewee's love child, I have a special message in my sig.

G O D
07-07-2007, 11:48 PM
.)

peewee's lovechild
07-08-2007, 12:02 AM
God, I do masturbate like my father . . . but, that's public knowledge.

For a being that supposed to know all . . . you sure are late in getting your info.

I suggest that you start masturbating, maybe that's why your so anal all the time.

baseline bum
07-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Maybe I'm just a sick fuck, but if I caught those assholes I'd make two of them rape and 69 each other at gunpoint before dropping a couple of shots in their groins. Then I'd prob sodomize another with a Bowie knife, sledgehammer to another's kneecaps, and so on... and then finally lick a shot off in their domes the next morning after they've had a good day to understand the pain they causes the innocent mother and child.

Bigzax
07-08-2007, 10:10 AM
i'd like to see these kids try this shit in spring texas...

peewee's lovechild
07-08-2007, 12:08 PM
i'd like to see these kids try this shit in spring texas...

That's pretty funny.

Some Texan towns have a high tolerance for doing wicked shit to black people.

Jasper, Texas comes to mind.
Remember what happened there?

peewee's lovechild
07-08-2007, 12:09 PM
This whole story reminds me of the time, a few years back, where some cops used a plunger to sodomize a Haitian man in New York City.

Why is it always the Haitians??

G O D
07-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Maybe I'm just a sick fuck, but if I caught those assholes I'd make two of them rape and 69 each other at gunpoint before dropping a couple of shots in their groins. Then I'd prob sodomize another with a Bowie knife, sledgehammer to another's kneecaps, and so on... and then finally lick a shot off in their domes the next morning after they've had a good day to understand the pain they causes the innocent mother and child.
Would you care to be my ANGEL of VENGANCE?

peewee's lovechild
07-08-2007, 03:20 PM
Would you care to be my ANGEL of VENGANCE?

I'd like to be your Angel of Peeping.

You could send me to peep into the showers of all the hot, big tittied, shaved bush girls of the world.

Take me, I am at your service.

iminlakerland
07-08-2007, 03:25 PM
you two should create your own thread where you can go back and forth with each other.

peewee's lovechild
07-08-2007, 03:38 PM
you two should create your own thread where you can go back and forth with each other.

I am greater than GOD.

He knows it.

Plus, Satan tells me he's just a little whining bitch.