PDA

View Full Version : NCAA football 08 top 25 along with impact players

Holmes_Fans
07-07-2007, 03:40 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6173598/index.html?tag=topslot;title;3&om_act=convert&om_clk=topslot

djohn14
07-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Is it really gonna have there names on there?

scott
07-07-2007, 07:16 PM

It would be awesome if it did... but the screenshots still show the classic "MLB #9" names.

Thunder Dan
07-07-2007, 07:33 PM
Michigan is over rated before the season as usual

Shawn Crable a 95 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

theMUHMEshow
07-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Michigan is over rated before the season as usual

Shawn Crable a 95 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I am sure they will be... They shouldnt even be ranked... They're full of shitty ass players. Fuck, Hart and Manningham are fucking terrible. Its a shame they didnt just go to Michigan State or Bowling Green instead of Michigan.

Holmes_Fans
07-07-2007, 10:41 PM
No, they aren't allowed to.

SrA Husker
07-07-2007, 11:43 PM
Wasn't Michigan also ranked #2 preseason when Nebraska clobbered them in the ALAMO bowl?

BTW, as shown by your signature, you have a massive inferiority complex.

Thunder Dan
07-08-2007, 04:43 PM
I am sure they will be... They shouldnt even be ranked... They're full of shitty ass players. Fuck, Hart and Manningham are fucking terrible. Its a shame they didnt just go to Michigan State or Bowling Green instead of Michigan.

LLLLLoyd will blow it. Just another let down season for the Blue. The sun will rise, we will all die, Michigan will lose to Ohio St. and then lose their bowl game...those things are certain in our universe.

Michigan has fared pretty well in both basketball and football against the Buckeyes since 2001. Its something like 1-14

dallaskd
07-08-2007, 04:44 PM
Josh Freeman, K-State, remember that name.

Holmes_Fans
07-08-2007, 06:22 PM
He will always be remembered for upsetting Texas in 2006, and thats about it.

SrA Husker
07-08-2007, 07:37 PM

The whining crybaby that decommitted from Nebraska via text message, and is currently Prince's ONLY quarterback on the depth chart. Would of made a better tight end. Remember that name, as if he gets hurt next season KSU is SCREWED.

And he's also gonna get sacked plenty in his trip to Lincoln.

SrA Husker
07-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Oh yeah, Josh Freeman. Here's a good picture.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1244/suhsm1.jpg

johngateswhiteley
07-08-2007, 10:56 PM
SC#1 A&M#24....not bad.

theMUHMEshow
07-08-2007, 11:41 PM
LLLLLoyd will blow it. Just another let down season for the Blue. The sun will rise, we will all die, Michigan will lose to Ohio St. and then lose their bowl game...those things are certain in our universe.

Michigan has fared pretty well in both basketball and football against the Buckeyes since 2001. Its something like 1-14

lmao...Silly buckeye...the earth didnt begin in 2001. 57-40 ring a bell? Yeah thats the all time series...if things are certain...why does Michigan have 17 more wins son?

lmao and you want to bring up basketball? your last title was in 1960!

Brutalis
07-09-2007, 01:11 AM
#10 for Hogs kinda high, more like 15-25.

Me thinks DMac is the best player in the game.

Thunder Dan
07-09-2007, 09:11 AM
lmao...Silly buckeye...the earth didnt begin in 2001. 57-40 ring a bell? Yeah thats the all time series...if things are certain...why does Michigan have 17 more wins son?

lmao and you want to bring up basketball? your last title was in 1960!

Well Michigan dominated the series when it first begain because football was new at Ohio State. Also, the football they played back then was more rugby than football. There was no forward pass. So I'll give you credit for the lead in the series (if you want it), but truth be told: Ohio State currently owns Michigan. I just can't wait to see how LLLLLOYD will blow it this year. Will it be another loss to a non conference team? will it be another loss to Ohio State? will it be yet another loss in a bowl game? or will it be a combination of all 3? I can't wait to see the drama. One thing is for sure:

Henne/Hart:
0-3 Bowl Games
0-3 vs Ohio St.
1-2 vs. Notre Dame

Face it, Michigan hasn't been good becuase they can't steal their best players from Ohio anymore. Ohio State is Ohio's team. Michigan is a bunch of kids from California,NY and Pa, and they mix in a bunch of role players from Michigan. Thats why I laugh at Crable. He didn't go to tOSU becuase he knew he wouldn't play behind Hawk. So he goes to a lesser of a school and is given the rating of a 95, when in fact, he is no better than decent, and not half the LB Laurinaitis is. But it happends every year, Michigan gets way overrated, getting their fans hopes up, then they blow it.

dallaskd
07-09-2007, 09:42 AM
And he's also gonna get sacked plenty in his trip to Lincoln.

Maybe if this was 2001.

dirk4mvp
07-09-2007, 10:11 AM

i thinks somebody told me there was a site where you can download the names and put them on your game.

SrA Husker
07-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Maybe if this was 2001.

Well, he met his own turf when Nebraska visited last year...

dirk4mvp
07-10-2007, 02:24 PM
theres a demo on the xbox live marketplace....

George Gervin's Afro
07-10-2007, 03:01 PM
Well Michigan dominated the series when it first begain because football was new at Ohio State. Also, the football they played back then was more rugby than football. There was no forward pass. So I'll give you credit for the lead in the series (if you want it), but truth be told: Ohio State currently owns Michigan. I just can't wait to see how LLLLLOYD will blow it this year. Will it be another loss to a non conference team? will it be another loss to Ohio State? will it be yet another loss in a bowl game? or will it be a combination of all 3? I can't wait to see the drama. One thing is for sure:

Henne/Hart:
0-3 Bowl Games
0-3 vs Ohio St.
1-2 vs. Notre Dame

Face it, Michigan hasn't been good becuase they can't steal their best players from Ohio anymore. Ohio State is Ohio's team. Michigan is a bunch of kids from California,NY and Pa, and they mix in a bunch of role players from Michigan. Thats why I laugh at Crable. He didn't go to tOSU becuase he knew he wouldn't play behind Hawk. So he goes to a lesser of a school and is given the rating of a 95, when in fact, he is no better than decent, and not half the LB Laurinaitis is. But it happends every year, Michigan gets way overrated, getting their fans hopes up, then they blow it.

OSU linsbackers = overated

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
07-10-2007, 04:31 PM

Wait ... what? Lesser of a school? :lol

I heart BuckeyeFan.

Michigan is just as talented as anyone in the country. Carr and his staff have been the albatross around the program's neck the last few years. Don't get me wrong, he is a good college coach, just not a great one. He's John Cooper with a NC.

Thunder Dan
07-11-2007, 10:29 AM
Wait ... what? Lesser of a school? :lol

I heart BuckeyeFan.

Michigan is just as talented as anyone in the country. Carr and his staff have been the albatross around the program's neck the last few years. Don't get me wrong, he is a good college coach, just not a great one. He's John Cooper with a NC.

I just like getting a rise out of Michigan fans :spin

with a "Co" National Championship by the way

Cant_Be_Faded
07-11-2007, 05:38 PM
WHy dont we all open our eyes and realize Michigan and Ohio State are both ridiculously overrated year in and year out.

Troy Smith? Please. Biggest joke since Jason White.
Michigan? Let's see them actually beat someone important in one season, then beat ohio state. Brah.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
07-11-2007, 09:41 PM
with a "Co" National Championship by the way

Thanks to that fat fuck Fulmer.

I almost hate Tennessee as much as I do OSU. Actually, I think I hate them more because I actually respect OSU.

Michigan is, indeed, almost always overrated. It comes with being such a popular program.

Just like Texas was overrated, talking preseason, for years before actually winning the NC.

It happens.

scott
07-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Over the last 10 years, Iowa has seemed to me to be the most overrated team in D-I pigskin (preseason rankings)... we'll have to see if they get ranked this year... if not, watch out for those Hawkeyes!

Thunder Dan
07-12-2007, 08:25 AM
WHy dont we all open our eyes and realize Michigan and Ohio State are both ridiculously overrated year in and year out.

Troy Smith? Please. Biggest joke since Jason White.
Michigan? Let's see them actually beat someone important in one season, then beat ohio state. Brah.

Ohio St:

-Finished in the Top 5 4 of the last 5 years (2002,2003,2005,2006) All with BCS Bowls

-Historically in the Top 5 of All Time First Round Draft picks

-More Heisman Winners than any school in the Big 12

- Only 4 Schools have more National Titles (Notre Dame, Alabama,USC, Oklahoma)

Troy Smith completed 67% of his passes with 30Tds and 5 INTS. He had a QB rating of 167.87

you sir, and an idiot

ATRAIN
07-12-2007, 11:03 AM
I saw a commercial for this game yesterday and they had OU on it calling them a powerhouse...........LMAO not since like 3 years ago, a little behind arent they?