PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Suns fans and their *

Man of Steel
07-08-2007, 09:17 PM
After looking up the official definition of the asterick--maybe the Suns fans are right--maybe the Spurs 2007 NBA CHampionship should have an asterick.

Asterisk \As"ter*isk\, n. [L. asteriscus, Gr. ?, dim. of 'asth`r
star. See Aster.]
The figure of a star, thus, ?, used in printing and writing
as a reference to a passage or note in the margin, to supply
the omission of letters or words, or to mark a word or phrase
as having a special character.

From the above, the words San Antonio Spurs is a phrase with a special character,i.e.,

San Antonio Spurs*

*=Has continuously beaten the crap out of the Phoenix Suns for the umpteenth time, a team notorious for a chicken shit owner and GM, a coach so unbalanced that even Fox News would refuse to have him become one in their studios; In addition, also known as cutting the hearts out of Phoenix Suns fans and shoving said hearts up their asses.

exstatic
07-08-2007, 09:35 PM
After looking up the official definition of the asterick--maybe the Suns fans are right--maybe the Spurs 2007 NBA CHampionship should have an asterick.

star. See Aster.]

From the above, the words San Antonio Spurs is a phrase with a special character,i.e.,

San Antonio Spurs*

*=Has continuously beaten the crap out of the Phoenix Suns for the umpteenth time, a team notorious for a chicken shit owner and GM, a coach so unbalanced that even Fox News would refuse to have him become one in their studios; In addition, also known as cutting the hearts out of Phoenix Suns fans and shoving said hearts up their asses.
I think your title said it more succinctly: it's their asterisk. If that's the delusion that makes them feel better about dropping yet another series and couple more home playoff games to us, then have at it, Suns fans.

ShoogarBear
07-08-2007, 09:50 PM
We might have to start a Suns forum just to put all the asterisk threads.

JMarkJohns
07-08-2007, 10:14 PM
Or you could just ask Spurs fans to stop created so many damn threads on the topic of the Suns.

A quick search would have listed probably two dozen or more on the topic, that this or the DVD inquery could have gone in.

PM5K
07-08-2007, 10:30 PM
Get the fuck over it already...

slayermin
07-08-2007, 10:34 PM
They lost twice to the Spurs with homecourt advantage.

George Gervin's Afro
07-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Or you could just ask Spurs fans to stop created so many damn threads on the topic of the Suns.

A quick search would have listed probably two dozen or more on the topic, that this or the DVD inquery could have gone in.

I agree to many 'other team' bashing threads..

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Who gives a fuck? Damn. We've got scoreboard until someone takes it from us, who gives a shit what the Scrubs fans think?

George Gervin's Afro
07-08-2007, 10:45 PM
Who gives a fuck? Damn. We've got scoreboard until someone takes it from us, who gives a shit what the Scrubs fans think?

i agree. no need to bash anyone because we have been a pretty bad ass team for while now..

Stargazer
07-08-2007, 11:48 PM
Is this thread some kind of joke? A Spurs fan starts yet another thread, and Spurs fans fill it up with responses, and what do they talk about? Bashing Suns fans for supposedly obsessing over the asterisk! Speaking as a Suns fan, we got over it a long time ago. Last season is yesterday's news. Spurs fans should either enjoy their win or else put it behind them and look forward to next season -- but stop obsessing over the asterisk already.

Xylus
07-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Seriously. I see one or two Suns fans complain about it from time to time, but for the most part none of us give a shit anymore. We're tired of seeing Spurs fans make topics about how much Suns fans suck. They appear weekly, if not twice a week.

Borosai
07-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Ugh.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:09 AM
Is this thread some kind of joke? A Spurs fan starts yet another thread, and Spurs fans fill it up with responses, and what do they talk about? Bashing Suns fans for supposedly obsessing over the asterisk! Speaking as a Suns fan, we got over it a long time ago. Last season is yesterday's news. Spurs fans should either enjoy their win or else put it behind them and look forward to next season -- but stop obsessing over the asterisk already.

i agree, but damn it if it aint funny...

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:11 AM

star. See Aster.]

San Antonio Spurs*

:clap that shit was funny, what degenerate helped you come up with that shit??

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 02:12 AM
I think your title said it more succinctly: it's their asterisk. If that's the delusion that makes them feel better about dropping yet another series and couple more home playoff games to us, then have at it, Suns fans.

maybe i will......**************************************** ***** :toast

Leetonidas
07-09-2007, 02:17 AM
maybe i will......**************************************** ***** :toast
Congrats on verifying your doucheocity.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 03:11 AM
Congrats on verifying your doucheocity.

congrats on inventing the word doucheocity. :toast

peewee's lovechild
07-09-2007, 08:17 AM
Spurs = 4 titles in 9 years

Suns = absolutely nothing at all.

peewee's lovechild
07-09-2007, 08:17 AM
* or not, we are still the reigning champs.

Where did Phoenix end up?

ATRAIN
07-09-2007, 08:31 AM
* or not, we are still the reigning champs.

Where did Phoenix end up?

Crying at home all offseason about how the NBA hates them

samikeyp
07-09-2007, 08:57 AM

Most of the Spurs fans on this board let it go a while back. You have a few Suns fans as well as a few Spurs fans who have nothing better to do.

CharlieMac
07-09-2007, 09:01 AM
They lost twice to the Spurs with homecourt advantage.

THE END.

SpursDynasty
07-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Yeah, maybe we should leave the Suns fans alone.

It's not their fault that they have a fake team who makes a bunch of fluke jump shots and win 61 games when they're really only supposed to be like a 50-32 team at best.

2centsworth
07-09-2007, 09:10 AM
why the obsession with Suns fan? Hope this thread was started by a 12 year old.

da_suns_fan__
07-09-2007, 09:56 AM
Yeah, maybe we should leave the Suns fans alone.

It's not their fault that they have a fake team who makes a bunch of fluke jump shots and win 61 games when they're really only supposed to be like a 50-32 team at best.

Ill say the same thing to you that I said to Johnny Ringo:

Its not the Suns' fault that nobody likes the Spurs.

IceColdBrewski
07-09-2007, 10:01 AM

The days the Spurs' success becomes dependent on what other people think of them is the day I'll start to care. Until then, I'll just sit back and enjoy the Larry O'Brien trophies that are rolling in.

ancestron
07-09-2007, 10:04 AM
you callin us nobody?

peewee's lovechild
07-09-2007, 10:12 AM

[QUOTE=IceColdBrewski] The days the Spurs' success becomes dependent on what other people think of them is the day I'll start to care. Until then, I'll just sit back and enjoy the Larry O'Brien trophies that are rolling in.[QUOTE]

That's right Brewski, the O'Brien trophies seem to have a lot of love for the Spurs.

ATRAIN
07-09-2007, 10:16 AM

Why are you still here, its obvious no one likes YOU!!

JMarkJohns
07-09-2007, 10:21 AM
da_suns_fan___ Who's fault is it that you won't just leave things be? Do you like being regarded as a troll? I'll tell you I was shocked - SHOCKED - to learn you were a member of PhxSuns.net! :rolleyes

da_suns_fan__
07-09-2007, 10:28 AM
da_suns_fan___ Who's fault is it that you won't just leave things be? Do you like being regarded as a troll? I'll tell you I was shocked - SHOCKED - to learn you were a member of PhxSuns.net! :rolleyes

Im a member over at AZ Sports Fan Network as well!

da_suns_fan__
07-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Why are you still here, its obvious no one likes YOU!!

:depressed

Now I know how the Spurs feel.

coachmac87
07-09-2007, 10:50 AM
:depressed

Now I know how the Spurs feel.

damn..you kno why does america fall for the suns bullshit??? i mean seriously america should be pissed at the suns for falling really really short every year! and i think its cool when the whole country is going against us it makes the victory even more sweeter :toast and to the city of the hot nasty desert blame dantoni(worst coach ever) steve nash is your damn coach...sorry were better than you

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Spurs = 4 titles in 9 years

Suns = absolutely nothing at all.

don't forget to add * one for '99 and * one for '07...

JMarkJohns
07-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Im a member over at AZ Sports Fan Network as well!

That certainly explains the one-sided, blinded-by-homerism opinions.

PhxSuns.net + AzSportsFan.net = da_suns_fan__

And remember, please help control the pest population. Have your NBA trolls speyed or nuetered!

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 12:52 PM
That certainly explains the one-sided, blinded-by-homerism opinions.

PhxSuns.net + AzSportsFan.net = da_suns_fan__

And remember, please help control the pest population. Have your NBA trolls speyed or nuetered!

you should do like bob barker and retire your comedic carrer

peewee's lovechild
07-09-2007, 12:52 PM
don't forget to add * one for '99 and * one for '07...

the Phoenix Suns will have an * next to their name in 10 years when they move to another city.

We will still have the four championships we have now, and several more that we will get in that same time frame.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 12:54 PM
the Phoenix Suns will have an * next to their name in 10 years when they move to another city.

We will still have the four championships we have now, and several more that we will get in that same time frame.

and i will forever remind you of the *, like towlie reminding you to don't forget your towel.

1999*
2007*

=3 championships

JMarkJohns
07-09-2007, 12:55 PM
you should do like bob barker and retire your comedic carrer

Shh... not too loud!

peewee's lovechild
07-09-2007, 01:09 PM
and i will forever remind you of the *, like towlie reminding you to don't forget your towel.

1999*
2007*

=3 championships

and, don't forget that you guys have absolutely nothing . . . nothing at all.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

yourcheatinheart
07-09-2007, 01:14 PM
and, don't forget that you guys have absolutely nothing . . . nothing at all.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

that's why i got next season, your trophys will always look like they need a little varnish to them, you know to get the taint off....

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2007, 01:18 PM
I'm amazed this hasn't been locked yet.

jaespur21
07-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Most of the Spurs fans on this board let it go a while back. You have a few Suns fans as well as a few Spurs fans who have nothing better to do.

Mayb the guy who started this thread puts up with dumbasses @ work who talk shit. I know i work with two retarded F* that talk shit when my boss and i are just talkin hoops. old school or new school, and they but in with their asterisk comment or how we cheated etc. etc. etc.
no1 is even talkin to these haters

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-09-2007, 05:38 PM
I don't blame the Suns fans. It must suck to lose so badly to such a slow, boring team despite home court advantage in two of the past three post seasons, and then watch that pitiful team go on and win it all while you celebrate...well....nothing.

I wouldn't really want to be a Suns fan either.

FromWayDowntown
07-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Maybe Sarver should invest in a bench restraint system of some sort. Or have someone carry around a big sign for his team that says "You Two Dipshits, Don't Leave the Bench Area During an Altercation."

Of course, doing that would leave all of the whining to D'Antoni. What fun would that be?

Personally, I'm looking forward to the next time that Pop telepathically advises Robert Horry to lay out Steve Nash for the express purpose of making only Amare Stoudemire and Boris Diaw leave the bench area and draw suspensions. I don't know how anyone can really dispute anymore that Pop is just a freakin' genius.

peewee's lovechild
07-09-2007, 06:09 PM
that's why i got next season, your trophys will always look like they need a little varnish to them, you know to get the taint off....

And at the end of every season you will keep repeating:

"that's why i got next season"

over, and over, and over, and over again . . . year, after year, after year . . .

Shred
07-10-2007, 06:41 AM
And at the end of every season you will keep repeating:

"that's why i got next season"

over, and over, and over, and over again . . . year, after year, after year . . .

The obsession continues....Two pages of posts and I didn't have to say a thing.... :p:

SpursDynasty
07-12-2007, 02:20 PM
It's better to be an NBA Champion that everyone hates, than to be an NBA Champion that is just sitting there with no attention whatsoever (Detroit in 2004, Miami in 2006)

And the last time I checked, the 1999 banner looks the same as the 2003 and 2005 ones, and the same as the 2007 one will look.

4>0

Marcus Bryant
07-12-2007, 02:22 PM
Listen up every single one of you. Who gives a fuck? The Spurs will have four banners hanging in the at&t at the start of next season and you are worried about this shit? Go punch one out and open up that battle of Crown. !@#$.