PDA

View Full Version : I was punched twice las night

George Gervin's Afro
07-08-2007, 10:49 PM
I hadn't been punched in the face in a long time... still feels the same. Just thought I'd share that.

NorCal510
07-08-2007, 10:51 PM
spill the beans

George Gervin's Afro
07-08-2007, 11:09 PM
spill the beans

He came up from behind as I turned around from taking a whiz... to make a long story short he got another shot on me before I was able to get him to the ground. I had him pinned and he had his hands waving in front of his face. I chose to not escalate the situation because his brother in law/ my childhood friend had just gotten married and we were at the reception. I could have gone off on him bt my inner voice told me to stop the fight. I didn't want this situation to ruin my good friend's reception.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-08-2007, 11:57 PM
He came up from behind as I turned around from taking a whiz... to make a long story short he got another shot on me before I was able to get him to the ground. I had him pinned and he had his hands waving in front of his face. I chose to not escalate the situation because his brother in law/ my childhood friend had just gotten married and we were at the reception. I could have gone off on him bt my inner voice told me to stop the fight. I didn't want this situation to ruin my good friend's reception.

But WHY did he punch you? What did you say/do to him?

scott
07-09-2007, 12:03 AM

Had you put your wanker away yet?

Borosai
07-09-2007, 12:25 AM
Dude, you tussled with your cock out?

AnkleBreaker21
07-09-2007, 01:02 AM
:lol :lol :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
07-09-2007, 01:02 AM
nobody ever loses a fight in this forum :lmao

Kori Ellis
07-09-2007, 01:04 AM
nobody ever loses a fight in this forum :lmao

Internet hardasses and cyber gangstas never lose fights :)

But WHY did he punch you? What did you say/do to him?

That's what I want to know too.

AnkleBreaker21
07-09-2007, 01:05 AM
yah that is kinda krazy:lol

CharlieMac
07-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Your penis brushed up against his stomach while you guys were wrestling? Its cool, it happens all teh time I'm sure.

Also, Ive gotten my ass kicked a few times. I can admit, I was drunk and had it coming both times.

ATRAIN
07-09-2007, 09:03 AM
Your penis brushed up against his stomach while you guys were wrestling? Its cool, it happens all teh time I'm sure.

Also, Ive gotten my ass kicked a few times. I can admit, I was drunk and had it coming both times.

You played Sticky Stomachs didn't you?

peewee's lovechild
07-09-2007, 09:09 AM
You played Sticky Stomachs didn't you?

:lol :lol :lol :lol

katyon6th
07-09-2007, 09:09 AM

That's just wrong.

:lmao

Soul_Patch
07-09-2007, 09:11 AM
this thread wins...for sure.

peewee's lovechild
07-09-2007, 09:14 AM
There's nothing like a good cock fight!!

George Gervin's Afro
07-09-2007, 09:25 AM
I just wanted to clarify the cock thing. I was able to put him away just in time. I had just buckled my belt then i turned and it was hello right hand hook ..

Tyler Durden
07-09-2007, 09:25 AM
So Why Did He Punch You?

ATRAIN
07-09-2007, 09:27 AM
There's nothing like a good cock fight!!

LMAO

ATRAIN
07-09-2007, 09:41 AM
So Why Did He Punch You?

Yeah so are you going to tell us why he punched you and how it lead to sticky stomachs?

peewee's lovechild
07-09-2007, 09:57 AM
I'm proud of you fellas. You all kept your head on a swivel, and that's what you gotta do when you find yourself in a vicious cock fight. - Ron Burgundy

peewee's lovechild
07-09-2007, 09:58 AM
You should have told him "I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker."

George Gervin's Afro
07-09-2007, 10:24 AM
To over simplify the reason why he punched was that he obvioulsy had a beef with me for something that happened 8+ yrs ago. If he wanted to duke it out his brother in law's (my childhood friend) wedding was not the place for it to happen. I have the utmost respect for my friend and his family I did not want to be partly responsible for ruining his wedding. The puncher is not held in high regards high by his inlaws because the guy is wife beater and a habitual cheater who treats his wife like shit. He sucker punched me but I was to regain control of the situation and decided not to beat the crap out f the guy because of where I was at.

ATRAIN
07-09-2007, 10:26 AM
To over simplify the reason why he punched was that he obvioulsy had a beef with me for something that happened 8+ yrs ago. If he wanted to duke it out his brother in law's (my childhood friend) wedding was not the place for it to happen. I have the utmost respect for my friend and his family I did not want to be partly responsible for ruining his wedding. The puncher is not held in high regards high by his inlaws because the guy is wife beater and a habitual cheater who treats his wife like shit. He sucker punched me but I was to regain control of the situation and decided not to beat the crap out f the guy because of where I was at.

Will there be a rematch and if so where can I guy tickets.........well only if you keep it in your pants this time.

peewee's lovechild
07-09-2007, 10:26 AM

My buddy's wedding or not, I would have beat the shit out of him.

And, since it took place on the bathroom, I would have pissed all over him after I beat the shit out him.

That just wasn't cool.

peewee's lovechild
07-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Will there be a rematch and if so where can I guy tickets.........well only if you keep it in your pants this time.

Screw that, fight in the nude like the ancient Greeks did.

I love me a good peep show.

ATRAIN
07-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Screw that, fight in the nude like the ancient Greeks did.

I love me a good peep show.

hahaha Peewee your really sick man

Fillmoe
07-09-2007, 10:36 AM
i bet its over some dumb ass shit...... the best revenge is fucking dudes girl....... fuck his girl, take vids and pictures than mail it to his address with his name on it

Borosai
07-09-2007, 10:37 AM
Yeah, sooooooo, what happened 8+ years ago?

George Gervin's Afro
07-09-2007, 10:38 AM
i bet its over some dumb ass shit...... the best revenge is fucking dudes girl....... fuck his girl, take vids and pictures than mail it to his address with his name on it

don't worry I will.

peewee's lovechild
07-09-2007, 10:40 AM
I want to know what happened to your Afro during the fight.

Did it get in the way?

Fillmoe
07-09-2007, 10:41 AM
skeet on her face, take a picture and make a postcard out of that bitch..... than mail it to his ass

ATRAIN
07-09-2007, 10:41 AM

maybe thats how it started

peewee's lovechild
07-09-2007, 10:42 AM
skeet on her face, take a picture and make a postcard out of that bitch..... than mail it to his ass

What's a skeet?

I don't understand Ibonics(sp).

ATRAIN
07-09-2007, 11:00 AM
hahahah if you have to ask you cant afford it

duncan228
07-09-2007, 11:39 AM
:lol he still hasn't answered whether or not his johnson was out or in.

He did. It was easy to miss in the hysteria! :lol

"I just wanted to clarify the cock thing. I was able to put him away just in time. I had just buckled my belt then i turned and it was hello right hand hook .."

George Gervin's Afro
07-09-2007, 11:41 AM
besides the bathroom fiasco i had a nice time... and of course someone called the cops

ATRAIN
07-09-2007, 11:42 AM
besides the bathroom fiasco i had a nice time... and of course someone called the cops

So what did the Bride and Groom think about this?

MannyIsGod
07-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Worst fictional fight in the history of Spurs Talk.

BacktoBasics
07-09-2007, 11:51 AM
To over simplify the reason why he punched was that he obvioulsy had a beef with me for something that happened 8+ yrs ago. If he wanted to duke it out his brother in law's (my childhood friend) wedding was not the place for it to happen. I have the utmost respect for my friend and his family I did not want to be partly responsible for ruining his wedding. The puncher is not held in high regards high by his inlaws because the guy is wife beater and a habitual cheater who treats his wife like shit. He sucker punched me but I was to regain control of the situation and decided not to beat the crap out f the guy because of where I was at.So 8 years ago you ruined his life? Slept with his chic? Slept with him and didn't call the next day? Which is it?

George Gervin's Afro
07-09-2007, 11:54 AM
So what did the Bride and Groom think about this?

my buddy, who is his brother in law, is going to kick his ass. he hates the guy and in the past has been pursuaded to not injure him. now he has an excuse.. i feel sorry for the puncher because he is going to pay tenfold compared what i did..

BacktoBasics
07-09-2007, 11:55 AM
So you simply aren't going to tell us until you can come up with a good enough story right?

midgetonadonkey
07-09-2007, 11:55 AM
my buddy, who is his brother in law, is going to kick his ass. he hates the guy and in the past has been pursuaded to not injure him. now he has an excuse.. i feel sorry for the puncher because he is going to pay tenfold what i did..

So he is going to get punched 20 times?

ATRAIN
07-09-2007, 11:56 AM
my buddy, who is his brother in law, is going to kick his ass. he hates the guy and in the past has been pursuaded to not injure him. now he has an excuse.. i feel sorry for the puncher because he is going to pay tenfold what i did..

I got 2 words for you YOU TUBE.......record that shit man!!!

MannyIsGod
07-09-2007, 11:56 AM
So he is going to get punched 20 times?:lmao

George Gervin's Afro
07-09-2007, 12:01 PM
So you simply aren't going to tell us until you can come up with a good enough story right?

yes that's it. i made all of this up and i am having a devil of a time making something up.. I can't find a reason why a fight happened.. can anyone help me so i can keep this charade going?

ATRAIN
07-09-2007, 12:03 PM
yes that's it. i made all of this up and i am having a devil of a time making something up.. I can't find a reason why a fight happened.. can anyone help me so i can keep this charade going?

Fake or Real, im entertained.

Melmart1
07-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Not to rain on the testosterone parade in this thread, but uh... if he already beats his wife, probably best not to fuck her and record it. She might end up dead.

Of course, since I am not sure I actually believe the story, the battered wife is probably fictional as well.

xXx
07-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Fake or Real, im entertained.

yup, just like titties.

ATRAIN
07-09-2007, 12:09 PM
Not to rain on the testosterone parade in this thread, but uh... if he already beats his wife, probably best not to fuck her and record it. She might end up dead.

Of course, since I am not sure I actually believe the story, the battered wife is probably fictional as well.

haha never thought about that.......yeah dont bang her

ATRAIN
07-09-2007, 12:09 PM
yup, just like titties.

hell yeah

BacktoBasics
07-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Well if you didn't make this shit up then tell us what you did.

xXx
07-09-2007, 12:11 PM

she should have thought of that before she slept with her man's mortal enemy. the dirty whore.

07-09-2007, 12:23 PM
troll forum

ShoogarBear
07-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Man, I bet that bathroom floor was nasty.

BacktoBasics
07-09-2007, 01:49 PM
So I guess he's not going to tell us

ATRAIN
07-09-2007, 01:52 PM
guess not :(

xXx
07-09-2007, 01:56 PM
relinquish the iceman's fro. you are no longer worthy.

peewee's lovechild
07-09-2007, 02:07 PM

It was probably lubed with KY.

George Gervin's Afro
07-09-2007, 04:48 PM

I was stung but I never went down. The puncher did..

George Gervin's Afro
07-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Oh by the way I was in SA when it happened.. just thought I would throw that out

BacktoBasics
07-09-2007, 05:25 PM
Your failure to elaborate on this situation makes the thread fucking pointless.