PDA

View Full Version : How to Avoid Hiring an American

BradLohaus
07-09-2007, 11:55 PM
You've got to see this. Right out in the open, and videotaped!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrCVk4Ysltw

Wild Cobra
07-10-2007, 01:14 AM
It's pretty pathetic we actually have this going on, isn't it.

xrayzebra
07-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Did you hear the latest ploy. Renting real ID to get employed.
Illegals rent ID from a citizen and present it to the employer,
so when he checks it comes back as legit. He then assumes
and uses that name of the rented ID.

xrayzebra
07-10-2007, 08:44 AM
Also, on a similar note. One of the characters involved in the
bombings in the UK, the aeronautical engineer, was working for
a company in his home country that Boeing and AirBus was
using as an outsourcing company to design components for their
aircraft, Boeing's new 888 being one of them. Nice, huh?

Oh, Gee!!
07-10-2007, 09:05 AM
2/3 of the audience members were probably republicans

Mr. Peabody
07-10-2007, 11:55 AM
What's funny is that businesses are paying for these seminars and then paying the fees for the immigration work to get their employees the necessary visas. It's because they know they will recoup that money and then some in wages saved. So both the American worker and the immigrant get screwed.

Wild Cobra
07-11-2007, 01:53 AM
2/3 of the audience members were probably republicans
Do I sence a bit of prejudice?

Nbadan
07-11-2007, 02:06 AM
What's funny is that businesses are paying for these seminars and then paying the fees for the immigration work to get their employees the necessary visas. It's because they know they will recoup that money and then some in wages saved. So both the American worker and the immigrant get screwed.

Yep, a business subsidy, even worse, you can bet that the immigrants are sending a good chunk of that change back home, so that's money that is lost from circulating in the local economy...

It's time to make businesses bid for HB-1 visas. Let's see how much these immigrants are really worth to business.

Nbadan
08-02-2007, 03:23 AM
A Blogger has apparently busted a contractor working for the DoL putting up fake ads for Hb-1 visa holders with taxpayer money...

I'm begging someone to correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm forming my own opinion on what's happening based on all of these links that I've read. It appears that the Department of Labor, through its Team Exceed contractor, is working hand-in-hand with employers to post phony job ads in order to fulfill the job advertisement requirements for purposes of helping foreign workers obtain their Green Cards for permanent resident status. As Kim Berry describes in his Programmers Guild website, these positions have already been filled by H-1B employees. The jobs are posted, apparently with the help of American taxpayers, simply to collect resumes so they can been be nitpicked to death in order to disqualify every American worker who applies.

Linky (http://carriesnation.blogspot.com/2007/08/pearl-street-scam.html)

Nbadan
08-02-2007, 03:42 AM
Sounds scandalous, but it's really the green-card Monty....you see one of the few ways an resident alien can legally immigrate to the U.S. is through employment. Unless the alien is "extraordinary" or "outstanding", the employer must file a Labor Certification with the U.S. Department of Labor on behalf of the alien before being able to petition the Immigration authorities. Part of that process requires the employer to define exactly what the job duties are on the form ETA 750 and also list any academic or experiential requirements for the job.

Those same job duties and requirements must by law be advertised and offered to the American public. The idea is that before a permanent job can be offered to an alien, and before he can base a green card petition on it, it must first be offered to the American public at large and if any American worker is qualified, the alien doesn't get approved. The rationale is to prevent the alien from getting a job for which there are available and qualified American workers in the region. It's not fair to American workers who have to go to a job interview for a job that isn't really being offered to them. But the idea is that American workers in general will benefit, if the alien is prevented from getting a permanent job that American workers in the region were qualified to do.

So while the whole process may be a complete joke and lots of fake jobs, and fake ads litter the Sunday paper of every metro city, none of this is hardly new...it's immigration bidnezz as usual....

inconvertible
08-02-2007, 05:18 PM
astonishing. they are traitors.