View Full Version : Does San Antonio not get any channel that follows an mls team?
theroc5
07-10-2007, 12:03 AM
I guess ima have to buy direct Kick. I just moved to SA from Houston and I cant follow my dynamo. I thought there would be atleast one channel that has mls games besides Epsn 2 and FSC. Any one know how much Direct Kick is on time warner half way through the season?
Extra Stout
07-10-2007, 08:04 AM
It's San Antonio. I'm sure the Tigres or Rayados are on one of the channels.
lebomb
07-10-2007, 08:07 AM
I guess ima have to buy direct Kick. I just moved to SA from Houston and I cant follow my dynamo. I thought there would be atleast one channel that has mls games besides Epsn 2 and FSC. Any one know how much Direct Kick is on time warner half way through the season?
Noone plays or watches soccer after 10yrs old in the US. :depressed
theroc5
07-10-2007, 01:00 PM
any one know if I can catch games on my computer?
fyatuk
07-10-2007, 01:32 PM
A specific team, no. But there are several channels that you can catch random games on, at least I can. Not that I really do...
SAtown
07-10-2007, 01:44 PM
It's San Antonio. I'm sure the Tigres or Rayados are on one of the channels.
They show the entire Mexican league in the US.
SAtown
07-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Noone plays or watches soccer after 10yrs old in the US. :depressed
Are you serious?
Extra Stout
07-10-2007, 02:43 PM
They show the entire Mexican league in the US.
Good deal. Thread starter needs to take Spanish classes so he can watch soccer on Univision, and pick his new favorite Mexican League team. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
Extra Stout
07-10-2007, 02:44 PM
No gringo plays or watches soccer after 10yrs old in the US. :depressed
Fixed.
theroc5
07-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Fixed.
pssh still not true
scott
07-11-2007, 08:04 PM
I know ESPN and ESPN2 are going to be showing a crap load of Galaxy games this season, for obvious reasons.
Noone plays or watches soccer after 10yrs old in the US. :depressed
very wrong
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.