07-10-2007, 07:21 AM
will feel Sequ's wrath.

http://importance.typepad.com/the_importance_of/images/corn.jpg

hsxvvd
07-10-2007, 07:44 AM
You mean like this one?

ShoogarBear
07-10-2007, 08:02 AM
This isn't one. Difficult concept, but work on it.

Shred
07-10-2007, 08:45 AM
They can't help it, they are my pawns. Dance, my monkeys! Dance!!!

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-10-2007, 08:53 AM
I think that Kori should ban any Spurs fan starting a thread about the Suns for a day. Tired of all the junior high kids with the summer off clogging up the board with their stupid links to Suns boards and mindless rants about why Suns fans don't respect the Spurs.

Who gives a flip?

ShoogarBear
07-10-2007, 09:23 AM
They can't help it, they are my pawns. Dance, my monkeys! Dance!!!:lol

da_suns_fan__
07-10-2007, 09:26 AM
I think that Kori should ban any Spurs fan starting a thread about the Suns for a day. Tired of all the junior high kids with the summer off clogging up the board with their stupid links to Suns boards and mindless rants about why Suns fans don't respect the Spurs.

Who gives a flip?

Eh..no one respects the Spurs...not just junior high kids.

michaelwcho
07-10-2007, 09:27 AM
This isn't one. Difficult concept, but work on it.

This must be zero, then.

da_suns_fan__
07-10-2007, 09:29 AM
:lol

There is no thread!

Viva Las Espuelas
07-10-2007, 10:27 AM
will feel Sequ's wrath.

http://importance.typepad.com/the_importance_of/images/corn.jpglet him have it, sequ

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Eh..no one respects the Spurs...not just junior high kids.

Try reading comprehension. I was talking about the junior high Spurs fans who care what Suns fans think.

IceColdBrewski
07-10-2007, 10:50 AM
This is going to be a boring offseason if we're not allowed to toy with all the bitter suns fans who troll here. :depressed

FromWayDowntown
07-10-2007, 10:53 AM
The great irony of da_suns_fan's repeated reminders that "the Spurs are boring" and that "nobody likes the Spurs," is that da_suns_fan is spending an inordinate amount of time talking about a team that is "boring" and that "nobody likes."

Personally, I would figure that it would be a complete waste of time to someone with da_suns_fan's apparently discriminating tastes to talk for even a moment of the Spurs. I don't spend time talking about things that I think are boring or things that nobody likes. Yet, da_suns_fan sees fit to come here just about every day and talk about the Spurs.

Either da_suns_fan leads an extraordinarily pathetic life in which it is a highlight to waste time talking about things that nobody likes (in which case, he should know from the criticisms he offers here) or da_suns_fan has some deep-seeded obsession with the boring basketball team that nobody likes.

In either event, it's not good for da_suns_fan.

da_suns_fan__
07-10-2007, 11:00 AM
The great irony of da_suns_fan's repeated reminders that "the Spurs are boring" and that "nobody likes the Spurs," is that da_suns_fan is spending an inordinate amount of time talking about a team that is "boring" and that "nobody likes."

Personally, I would figure that it would be a complete waste of time to someone with da_suns_fan's apparently discriminating tastes to talk for even a moment of the Spurs. I don't spend time talking about things that I think are boring or things that nobody likes. Yet, da_suns_fan sees fit to come here just about every day and talk about the Spurs.

Either da_suns_fan leads an extraordinarily pathetic life in which it is a highlight to waste time talking about things that nobody likes (in which case, he should know from the criticisms he offers here) or da_suns_fan has some deep-seeded obsession with the boring basketball team that nobody likes.

In either event, it's not good for da_suns_fan.

I actually keep my posts strictly to Suns related threads (like this one). Query for all my posts. They are nearly all in a thread with "Suns" or a Suns player (Hill) in the title.

But I appreciate your post.

The legend grows!

:clap

sandman
07-10-2007, 12:07 PM
I actually keep my posts strictly to Suns related threads (like this one). Query for all my posts. They are nearly all in a thread with "Suns" or a Suns player (Hill) in the title.

But I appreciate your post.

The legend grows!

:clap

I don't get it. Why spend your day on Spurstalk making posts about the Suns? Do you enjoy talking with 12 year old Spurs fans using this forum as their lab work for summer school computer smack-talking classes? 65+ posts over the last two days in Suns smack-related threads.

bdubya
07-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Who gives a flip?

Dumars'll give you two. Cheap.

Switchman
07-10-2007, 12:44 PM
It's great to be hated now.

ShoogarBear
07-10-2007, 12:58 PM
This is going to be a boring offseason if we're not allowed to toy with all the bitter suns fans who troll here. :depressedYou could start a thread on Tony Parker's MVP series.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-10-2007, 01:08 PM
What if a really smart person were to start the thread? I have it on good authority that Stephen Hawking loves to crack on the Suns. If you play the audio version of "A Brief History of Time" backwards a whole hour of it is just jokes about D'Antoni's moustache.

ShoogarBear
07-10-2007, 01:11 PM
I bet Stephen Hawking plays better defense than Steve Nash.

ShoogarBear
07-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Crap. I think I just Sequ'd myself.

SequSpur
07-10-2007, 01:23 PM
You know those little seeds they put on the burgers? They float also,.

Taco
07-11-2007, 10:15 AM
will feel Sequ's wrath.

http://importance.typepad.com/the_importance_of/images/corn.jpg

Somebody photoshop a pic of Sequa's head coming out of the top of the corn cob

JMarkJohns
07-11-2007, 10:39 AM
Didn't I ask something like this a month ago? :lol

Glad to see good Spurs fans are as sick of it as the few good Suns fans...

JMarkJohns
07-11-2007, 10:41 AM
BTW, the ignore list is a wonderful feature. Strangely enough, all three on mine happen to be Suns fanatics...

cholo
07-11-2007, 10:57 AM
hey the corn = corn shit, but what does the penguin emoticon = ?

ShoogarBear
07-11-2007, 02:39 PM
hey the corn = corn shit, but what does the penguin emoticon = ?For the first half of last year, it = Finley's game.

ancestron
07-11-2007, 04:51 PM
I am going to start a thread about the next idiot who starts a thread about idiots starting threads.....