PDA

View Full Version : Steve Nash must be stopped!

whottt
12-07-2004, 11:12 PM
The man is a menace! Where is Raja Bell when you need him?

Nikos
12-07-2004, 11:14 PM
So far the Suns offense is nearly as good as the Spurs defense.

Scary. I wonder when it will cool off? Or is this a potential top 2-3 western conference team for sure?

whottt
12-07-2004, 11:18 PM
Nash is kinda like Manu...he'll wear down if he isn't reigned in, that and he doesn't play D..but damn he's a fantastic offensive player...I hope Phoenix let's him wear down.

You want freaking offensive efficiency in your guard...look up the definition of efficiency and you'll find a picture of Nash.

The guy is having a phenomenal season, a historic one...He's the MVP of the league so far this season, he's turned all those athletic runners and jumpers on the Suns into scoring machines...and he's a scoring machine himself.

Nash is deadly on that team...so I hope D'antoni let's him run himself ragged by the AS break like Nellie used to do.

I watched the Suns just toy with the Warriors for 3 quarters and then as soon as the fourth hit they just opened a can of asswhup on them, it was a joke.

manustarting2gd
12-07-2004, 11:23 PM
Nash is kinda like Manu...he'll wear down if he isn't reigned in, that and he doesn't play D..but damn he's a fantastic offensive player...I hope Phoenix let's him wear down.

You want freaking offensive efficiency in your guard...look up the definition of efficiency and you'll find a picture of Nash.

The guy is having a phenomenal season, a historic one...He's the MVP of the league so far this season, he's turned all those athletic runners and jumpers on the suns into scoring machines...and he's a scoring machine himself.

Nash is deadly on that team...so I hope D'antoni let's him run himself ragged by the AS break like Nellie used to do.

I agree about the same playing style offensively between Nash and Manu ; a kind of controlled reckless abandon, a very rare combination.. But I have to disagree about the defensive end of the court.. Manu plays some of the best D out there and has almost an unparalled ability of anticipation. Manu practically leads the league in steals per 48..

whottt
12-07-2004, 11:26 PM
I agree about the same playing style offensively between Nash and Manu ; a kind of controlled reckless abandon, a very rare combination.. But I have to disagree about the defensive end of the court.. Manu plays some of the best D out there and has almost an unparalled ability of anticipation. Manu practically leads the league in steals per 48..

Yeah I know Manu plays D and wasn't trying to say he didn't...although re-reading what I wrote it does appear I said that.

No, the similarity I meant was that they burn a lot of energy and play a helter skelter style and that can wear them down...I meant that as a weakness in their games...That Nash doesn't play D is an additional weakness in his game(that Manu doesn't have).