PDA

View Full Version : Ludden: Mahinmi hopes to join Spurs; Spurs try to trade Scola; New bench coaches

usckk
07-10-2007, 11:17 PM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA071107.01C.BKNspurs.mahinmi.3564510.html

Web Posted: 07/10/2007 10:57 PM CDT

Johnny Ludden
Express-News

LAS VEGAS — Ian Mahinmi sat on the end of the Spurs' bench, watching the team's summer-league game go on without him. By late afternoon he would be on a flight back to San Antonio, another day of physical therapy ahead of him.

As the Spurs' 2005 first-round draft pick, Mahinmi had hoped to use this summer to show team officials he was ready to transition to the NBA. While a chest injury he suffered during mini-camp two weeks ago likely will prevent him from playing in a single summer-league game, his goal hasn't changed.

"That's a tough issue, but summer league is not everything," Mahinmi said. "I still have the rest of the summer to work out. It's not the end of the world."

Spurs officials said they have yet to decide whether to sign Mahinmi for next season. The coaches were encouraged by how he played during his brief time in camp before he tore a muscle in his chest while going up for a dunk.

"Before that," Spurs general manager R.C. Buford said, "we were starting to look for opportunities to get him in the program."

Buford hasn't ruled out signing Mahinmi. The Spurs have 14 players under contract — not including second-round draft pick Marcus Williams — but have looked at ways to thin their roster, including exploring trading center Jackie Butler.

Butler committed 15 fouls in the Spurs' first two summer-league games, but has since played noticeably better. He had 16 points and 12 rebounds in the Spurs' victory over Boston on Monday and 16 points and seven boards in Tuesday's 90-80 victory over Golden State.

James White, whose defense was inconsistent in the first three summer-league games, will need to improve his play if he wants to avoid being cut before Aug. 1 — the date he picks up a $100,000 guarantee. After facing Minnesota today, the Spurs will fly to Salt Lake City to play five games in the Rocky Mountain Revue.

Mahinmi, who doesn't turn 21 until November, might join the team in Utah, but he isn't expected to play even though he said he feels good. He tore his right pectoralis minor, a muscle that helps stabilize the scapula, and strained the latissimus dorsi muscle.

"That was really frustrating because I was doing great," Mahinmi said. "I went up, and I feel something in my chest. It was like, 'Oh, I need to get this checked.' It really hurt me."

Mahinmi is expected to heal without problem, and the Spurs are hopeful he will be healthy enough to participate in the skills camp of longtime NBA assistant coach Tim Grgurich later this summer. Whether that gives them enough of opportunity to evaluate Mahinmi remains to be seen.

The Spurs know this much: Mahinmi's body has improved. The 6-foot-11 French forward spent the past season in Pau, France, working with a strength coach, and he now looks thicker and stronger. When Mahinmi played in the Rocky Mountain Revue a year ago, he had trouble rebounding and establishing post position and was frequently in foul trouble.

"Last year when I think of what I did in the summer league and what I did in my season, I feel like I grew up a lot," Mahinmi said. "I feel like I'm ready to play this kind of game. I feel really comfortable in my game right now."

That said, Mahinmi is still raw. He's extremely athletic and his instincts have improved, but he's not fundamentally sound enough yet to be an everyday contributor. If the Spurs do sign him, he could spend much of the season playing in Austin in the NBA's developmental league.

Mahinmi signed with Pau-Orthez last season with the hope that he would develop quicker playing in the Euroleague. But he didn't get many minutes and said he didn't settle into a rhythm until the second half of the season. In 33 games in the French League, he averaged 4.3 points and 3.2 rebounds. In 18 Euroleague games, he averaged 3.7 points and 2.8 rebounds.

"I know I have a lot of work to do," Mahinmi said, "and hopefully I can do that here (in the NBA)."

Done deals: Matt Bonner (three years, $9 million) and Jacque Vaughn (two years, $2.5 million) are expected to sign their new contracts today after the league lifts its free-agent moratorium. Because of the time it will take to get Fabricio Oberto's contract to Argentina, the Spurs don't expect to re-sign their starting center until later in the week.

Staff addition: The Spurs are close to hiring former Indiana assistant Chad Forcier to join Gregg Popovich's coaching staff.

Forcier, who spent the past four seasons on the staff of former Pacers coach Rick Carlisle, will focus on player development. Brett Brown, the Spurs' current director of player development, is expected to move to the bench to help fill the void created by the departure of P.J. Carlesimo, who left the team last week to become Seattle's head coach.

Brown will join Mike Budenholzer and Don Newman as the Spurs' bench coaches. Chip Engelland, who has helped Tony Parker, among others, improve his shooting, also will remain on staff.

While Carlesimo was considered the lead assistant, Popovich usually doesn't rank his coaches, instead preferring to use a communal system. If Popovich decides to designate a lead, Budenholzer is expected to assume the role, given the 11 seasons he's spent on the Spurs' staff.

Trade winds: The Spurs continue to talk to a handful of teams, including Chicago, about trading the rights to Luis Scola, but have to yet to find an offer they like. NBA executives expect the Spurs to eventually trade Scola this summer rather than risk having him sign a long-term contract in Spain.

objective
07-10-2007, 11:22 PM
While Carlesimo was considered the lead assistant, Popovich usually doesn't rank his coaches, instead preferring to use a communal system

I guess that PJ being the guy who took over when Pop was ejected and the fact that Newman and Budenholzer had to do the postgame radio while PJ always did the pre-game radio was pure coincidence.

ducks
07-10-2007, 11:23 PM
Staff addition: The Spurs are close to hiring former Indiana assistant Chad Forcier to join Gregg Popovich's coaching staff.

ploto
07-10-2007, 11:32 PM
...have looked at ways to thin their roster, including exploring trading center Jackie Butler.

Are people ready to believe this yet?

NBA executives expect the Spurs to eventually trade Scola this summer rather than risk having him sign a long-term contract in Spain.

They don't have all summer.

ducks
07-10-2007, 11:33 PM
no shit

ducks
07-10-2007, 11:34 PM
why not just cut elson?

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-10-2007, 11:40 PM
why not just cut elson?

ducks
07-10-2007, 11:44 PM
cut white and bring him in Viktor Sanikidze
he would be cheaper then white and has more potential

ducks
07-10-2007, 11:44 PM
I would trade white and beno for that trade exception actually

ducks
07-10-2007, 11:45 PM
there is more to basketball then dunking
and keep butler another year

yavozerb
07-10-2007, 11:49 PM
cut white and bring him in Viktor Sanikidze
he would be cheaper then white and has more potential

I wouldn't mind that one bit and also trade beno for trade exemption. I would also like to trade barry, but wouldn't be upset if he played his contract out. If dowdell or another young pg is not signed I say bring them in for #3 pg.Damn, I think I am way over on tax issue again!!Oh well, let the spurs FO worry about it.

Darkwaters
07-10-2007, 11:50 PM
there is more to basketball then dunking
and keep butler another year

If it comes to keeping either Butler or White then I definitely keep Butler. But it's foolish to move White simply for money reasons. His salary is about as small as it can get. The only obvious payroll saving move of those two is Butler...and I don't think he needs to go anywhere.

timvp
07-10-2007, 11:51 PM
As the Spurs' 2005 first-round draft pick, Mahinmi had hoped to use this summer to show team officials he was ready to transition to the NBA. While a chest injury he suffered during mini-camp two weeks ago likely will prevent him from playing in a single summer-league game, his goal hasn't changed.I wonder if he'd be mad if the Spurs tell him they can't bring him over this year. It sounds like it's either NBA or bust for Mahinmi right now. There doesn't seem to be a second option.

Buford hasn't ruled out signing Mahinmi. The Spurs have 14 players under contract — not including second-round draft pick Marcus Williams — but have looked at ways to thin their roster, including exploring trading center Jackie Butler.:lol I'm sure Butler isn't the only player the Spurs have "explored" trading. Although Ludden never hesitates to throw Butler under the bus. Butler must have kicked his dog or something.

Butler committed 15 fouls in the Spurs' first two summer-league games, but has since played noticeably better. He had 16 points and 12 rebounds in the Spurs' victory over Boston on Monday and 16 points and seven boards in Tuesday's 90-80 victory over Golden State.That must have been painful for Ludden to admit.

James White, whose defense was inconsistent in the first three summer-league games, will need to improve his play if he wants to avoid being cut before Aug. 1 — the date he picks up a $100,000 guarantee. Yeah, White has been decent in summer league but he really does need to play better. If he stays at this level, I wouldn't be shocked to see the Spurs cut him. Personally, I'd keep him ... but I'd understand.

Mahinmi signed with Pau-Orthez last season with the hope that he would develop quicker playing in the Euroleague. But he didn't get many minutes and said he didn't settle into a rhythm until the second half of the season. In 33 games in the French League, he averaged 4.3 points and 3.2 rebounds. In 18 Euroleague games, he averaged 3.7 points and 2.8 rebounds.With numbers like that, no wonder the Spurs want to make room for him.

:sleep

http://www.spu.edu/response/summer2k4/images/ForcierFinal.jpg

Ploto approves. Especially the legs.

NBA executives expect the Spurs to eventually trade Scola this summer rather than risk having him sign a long-term contract in Spain.Well, the Spurs better hurry up then because Scola only has until the 15th to try to buyout his contract. And it better be for more than a second round pick or a scrub like Duhon.

timvp
07-10-2007, 11:52 PM
And a whole article with Ludden in Las Vegas and no mention of Sanikidze at all? :madrun

ducks
07-10-2007, 11:53 PM
I just like what I see of Viktor if white has to get cut to get him on the team so be it

ploto
07-10-2007, 11:56 PM
I wonder if he'd be mad if the Spurs tell him they can't bring him over this year. It sounds like it's either NBA or bust for Mahinmi right now. There doesn't seem to be a second option.

I have asked before about first round picks forcing the issue...

Mr. Body
07-11-2007, 12:08 AM
I'm sure Butler isn't the only player the Spurs have "explored" trading. Although Ludden never hesitates to throw Butler under the bus. Butler must have kicked his dog or something.

I can't imagine Ludden has the strength to throw Butler under the bus, but then I've never seen Ludden. He might be Andre the Giant with a pen.

The Mahinmi stuff is interesting. An entire article about him, simply because he's in limbo right now and they seem like they need to stick him on the team just so he goes somewhere. It'd be a crying shame to dump White simply to make room for him, and it looks like there's a real possibility the Spurs completely threw away their #33 pick, because Marcus Williams may not make the team, either.

Darkwaters
07-11-2007, 12:09 AM
Is there any chance that we can get Marcus Williams to spend a year in Europe and play out there? Then come over after one season abroad and play with the team?

I know players like Guillermo Diaz have been drafted and then subsequently sent to Europe. It would make sense for a guy like Williams that is obviously lacking polish while the Spurs are also lacking roster spots.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-11-2007, 12:13 AM
I ran this through my super secret CIAPop decoder machine and it sounds like they are floating a story about the greatness of Ian (I mean come on - talking about cutting and/or trading two guys to make room for him?) to see if they can get some bites from somewhere around the league and a decent trade offer.

Also, a not so subtle kick in the pants to Flight White to get his shit together or he's out of here.

No mention of Sanikidze? We're trying to make room to bring him in now :hat

objective
07-11-2007, 12:29 AM
And a whole article with Ludden in Las Vegas and no mention of Sanikidze at all? :madrun

I wouldn't be surprised if this was just a filler story with some quotes from the last few days put it in, may have been written a couple of days ago. It's not explicit that Ludden himself was there in Vegas, and the quotes are unspecific as well with regards to a date, they could have even been taken from before the summer league to have for an easy article during the offseason.

Mr. Body
07-11-2007, 12:34 AM
It did seem like potboiler prose: slam on Butler, that White has played 'inconsistent defense'; it seems partly borrowed from February.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-11-2007, 12:36 AM
I'm tellin' ya...

http://www.asksam.com/images/2005/CIA.jpg

spursincharge
07-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Ludden is your averaging looking almost 40 year old white guy.

Darkwaters
07-11-2007, 12:54 AM

http://www.copernicus.org/site/images/Bilder/bild_john_ludden.jpg

itzsoweezee
07-11-2007, 01:36 AM
mahinmi over butler?? that makes perfect sense

Borosai
07-11-2007, 01:59 AM
Whoa whoa whoa... take it easy on the "cut White" talk. That doesn't fly around here.

J!W

MI21
07-11-2007, 02:09 AM
Yuck, Brett Brown on the bench. As a head coach in Australia, he was terrible.

traitoravery
07-11-2007, 02:19 AM
Keep White trade Beno's Ass. White can run the point.

zekes
07-11-2007, 02:24 AM

The pride of SAC....

http://www.accd.edu/sac/j-p/Ludden-2-vr-09-15-2006.jpg

Bruno
07-11-2007, 02:52 AM
:rolleyes @ people saying that Mahinmi going back in europe was a no brainer...

The Spurs continue to talk to a handful of teams, including Chicago, about trading the rights to Luis Scola, but have to yet to find an offer they like

I wonder what is "an offer they like". last sumer they wanted a first round pick for him. Are Spurs ready to trade him for less with the pressure that he could sign a long term deal in europe ? Are Spurs still interested in a future draft pick or are they looking for a player who can help them as soon as next season (like a long SF) ?

BeerIsGood!
07-11-2007, 03:07 AM
:rolleyes @ people saying that Mahinmi going back in europe was a no brainer...

I wonder what is "an offer they like". last sumer they wanted a first round pick for him. Are Spurs ready to trade him for less with the pressure that he could sign a long term deal in europe ? Are Spurs still interested in a future draft pick or are they looking for a player who can help them as soon as next season (like a long SF) ?

Do you think that letting him sign long term in Europe and not have to give him up to make another team better for a measly 2nd round pick that will probably be trash (i.e. Williams) would be the preferred option if you can't get a 1st for him?

Bruno
07-11-2007, 03:33 AM
Do you think that letting him sign long term in Europe and not have to give him up to make another team better for a measly 2nd round pick that will probably be trash (i.e. Williams) would be the preferred option if you can't get a 1st for him?

Scola could sign a long term contract in europe if he doesn't go in nba this summer but it's not sure.
Spurs have a choice to make with Scola : trade him this summer or wait one year and hope that he won't re-sign in europe.

Decinding factors will be :
- What can Spurs get for Scola this sumer ?
- How likely is the Scola's re-signing with Tau ?
- Is the team who will get Scola a Spurs' rival ?

Trading Scola for a 2nd round pick to Dallas while Spurs aren't sure that Scola will extend his deal in europe makes no sense for Spurs.
Trading Scola for a 2nd round pick to Atlanta while Spurs are sure that Scola will extend his deal in europe makes sense for Spurs.

We will see what will happen but I would be surprised if Spurs cna't get a good package for Scola.

Mr. Body
07-11-2007, 04:01 AM
We will see what will happen but I would be surprised if Spurs cna't get a good package for Scola.

Either there's something about to wrap up now or it's nothing, since there's scant few days before the deadline for his decision. We've only heard of two teams possibly being interested - Chicago, and Portland, with Portland likely a total fabrication on the part of the other Spurs board - and the rest of the league is a mixture of would-be challengers the Spurs might not want to trade to, and the usual schlubby, clueless teams that've probably never heard of Scola.

For my money, as a guess, the Spurs won't trade him this year, for various reasons (they'll claim they didn't find anything equitable), and cross their fingers that he won't extend his contract since he has a definite buyout next summer. And I think it will be a safe bet -- Scola has no intention of staying in Europe for the rest of his career, and will finally be traded and come over next summer.

Spurs Brazil
07-11-2007, 04:21 AM
I hope Butler stays and get minutes

Maybe the Spurs can ship Beno with Scola

Bruno
07-11-2007, 04:32 AM
We've only heard of two teams possibly being interested - Chicago, and Portland, with Portland likely a total fabrication on the part of the other Spurs board - and the rest of the league is a mixture of would-be challengers the Spurs might not want to trade to, and the usual schlubby, clueless teams that've probably never heard of Scola.

The fact that only Chicago is known as a team being interested in Scola doesn't mean that no others teams are interested in him. Ludden says that Spurs are speaking to an handfull of teams. The reason why he mentioned only Chicago in this article is likely because Chicago's interest for Scola has still been leaked by Bulls' beat writer.

mountainballer
07-11-2007, 04:47 AM
Chicago, and Portland, with Portland likely a total fabrication on the part of the other Spurs board

I don't remember, who brought up the Portland story, but I guess someone quoted a Portand source.
anyway, we can assume that RC isn't just sitting around and waiting till he gets calls for Scola, he hopefully will also activly shop Scola. in this case Portland makes sense (considering they had worked out some deals in the past).
I can see RC offer Scola's rights for the rights to Fernandez, maybe even with another sweetener like a 2nd rounder or rights for Sanikidze.
I can also see him offer Scola plus a player (maybe Butler, maybe Barry) for a package including Outlaw, from who we know that the Spurs had interest in him and who might be available for the right price.
(add Przybilla and Jack as players the Spurs once wanted)

in other words: I can't see the Spurs NOT to have contacted the Blazers. and some informations about such contacts might of course have found their way into the Portland medias. this of course doesn't mean that the Blazers were interested in any of this offers.

RobinsontoDuncan
07-11-2007, 07:43 AM
scola for fernandez would be an awesome deal for us

FromWayDowntown
07-11-2007, 08:00 AM
The pride of SAC . . . .

http://www.accd.edu/sac/j-p/Ludden-2-vr-09-15-2006.jpg

Actually, he's the pride of John Marshall High School, class of 1989.

JV balla extraordinare, 1986-87. :smokin

Ocotillo
07-11-2007, 08:01 AM
Since when do we read about potential trades the Spurs might make in the paper and they actually happen? Aggie is right. CIA

Darkwaters
07-11-2007, 08:18 AM
scola for fernandez would be an awesome deal for us

Sweeten that deal as much as you want. Toss in James White if they want him. Because if we can get Rudy Fernandez then we're in serious business for the 08-09 season.

ArgSpursFan
07-11-2007, 08:22 AM
I wonder if he'd be mad if the Spurs tell him they can't bring him over this year. It sounds like it's either NBA or bust for Mahinmi right now. There doesn't seem to be a second option.

:lol I'm sure Butler isn't the only player the Spurs have "explored" trading. Although Ludden never hesitates to throw Butler under the bus. Butler must have kicked his dog or something.

That must have been painful for Ludden to admit.

Yeah, White has been decent in summer league but he really does need to play better. If he stays at this level, I wouldn't be shocked to see the Spurs cut him. Personally, I'd keep him ... but I'd understand.

With numbers like that, no wonder the Spurs want to make room for him.

:sleep

http://www.spu.edu/response/summer2k4/images/ForcierFinal.jpg

Ploto approves. Especially the legs.

Well, the Spurs better hurry up then because Scola only has until the 15th to try to buyout his contract. And it better be for more than a second round pick or a scrub like Duhon.

:lmao
Yeah,You think Scola is not worthy 3M p/year in his roockie season,but when it comes to trade his rights,you wanna get a Michael Jordan like in exchange.
See?that´s been Scola´s problem since the begining,coze the spurs never wanted to give him a 3 or 3,5 M contract,them of course the rest of the teams wont give him that money or get him giving away that much.
you eather sign him or get at least something back before He turns 30,coze after that you´ll get shit.

lotr1trekkie
07-11-2007, 08:23 AM
Thank you Johnny Ludden! While not a done deal it would seem that Spurs braintrust sees more upside in Mahinmi than many others posters have. Buying the Toros was a signal[at least to me] that the Spurs wanted to increasingly utilize Austin to accelerate the development of whatever other players they intend to intergrate into the team by 2008. Mahinmi immediately came to mind because of his positive attributes and that he wasn't getting the time or experience to improve in Europe. It seems smarter to have him here learning the Spurs system then playing Euro ball where the coaches don't care about Spurs basketball. So what if he only gets "Jackie Butler" minutes next season. Practice with the Spurs, play with the Toros: By 2008 he should be ready contribute along with Splitter. Hopefully we can find a team who wants Butler where his skills match their needs. Take a #2 and celebrate.

CubanMustGo
07-11-2007, 08:26 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73587

tmtcsc
07-11-2007, 08:33 AM
Thank you Johnny Ludden! While not a done deal it would seem that Spurs braintrust sees more upside in Mahinmi than many others posters have.

No offense, but I would temper that enthusiasm. Its one thing to give up on a 2nd rounder or a FA invitee but a 1st rounder ? I can see them giving Ian second and third chances but make no mistake, he hasn't come around yet and has fallen way short of expectations. In other words, they are trying to save a 1st round pick from becoming a total loss.

Darkwaters
07-11-2007, 08:34 AM
By 2008 he should be ready contribute along with Splitter.

I think 2009 is probably more likely. One year isn't going to make him a succesful player for this team. Not with out frontcourt depth.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2007, 08:37 AM
If he was good enough to gets he would have. I never argued that he would play D-League. Why not look at him there why not give him minutes there. However I don't for one minute think 2 more years will make a difference as far as him doing anything for SA. He simply not good enough.

degenerate_gambler
07-11-2007, 09:02 AM
He's simply not good enough.

same with White.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2007, 09:04 AM
I agree. And same with LJ3 and all the other pine riders that don't or won't amount to shit that you guys think are the next saviors of this team.

MoSpur
07-11-2007, 09:10 AM
I would love for the Spurs to get Travis Outlaw in a trade deal. Isn't he a free agent?

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-11-2007, 09:16 AM
I'm glad you started another thread on this :tu Two in the last two days wasn't enough.

Darkwaters
07-11-2007, 09:18 AM
I agree. And same with LJ3 and all the other pine riders that don't or won't amount to shit that you guys think are the next saviors of this team.

Except that Linton Johnson has looked damn good the last two years in PT.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-11-2007, 09:19 AM
BTW, a big :td to Brett Brown as a bench coach. They could have saved some money and just brought a laptop to the bench and gotten better help from Spurstalk game blogs.

urunobili
07-11-2007, 09:36 AM
White, Beno and Scola's rights for Rudy Fernandez.. how that sounds?

BacktoBasics
07-11-2007, 09:38 AM
I would love for the Spurs to get Travis Outlaw in a trade deal. Isn't he a free agent?
I'm pretty high on that idea too.

Mr. Body
07-11-2007, 10:02 AM
White, Beno and Scola's rights for Rudy Fernandez.. how that sounds?

Fine for the Spurs. Portland, not so much.

spurster
07-11-2007, 10:10 AM
If Mahinmi has no Euro contract, aren't the Spurs forced to sign him because he was a 1st-round pick? What is Mahinmi's contract situation in Europe?

pad300
07-11-2007, 10:40 AM
If Mahinmi has no Euro contract, aren't the Spurs forced to sign him because he was a 1st-round pick? What is Mahinmi's contract situation in Europe?

Either that or drop rights to him... However, is Mahinmi out of contract in Europe? I thought he was on a two year contract (with buyout provision) with Pau Orthez, and he has only been there one year so far...

lotr1trekkie
07-11-2007, 10:52 AM
Thanks Johnny Ludden for taking the lumps, scorn and derision that comes with pointing out that the Spurs JUST might have plans for Mahimni this season. Will he play more minutes than Butler did this year? Probably not. Probably destined for lots of games with the Toros and lots of practice trying to cover Duncan. Is it so hard to understand that the FO believes that Mahinmi will not benefit greatly going back. He will be playing behind veteran Euro players because their coach wants to win now. With the Toros he will be groomed by Synder for 2008. I can remember back when everone I spoke with scoofed at the idea of drafting a skinny guard from Argentina. Stupidity! And how about the snickers when they drafted a 19 year old from FRANCE. Insanity! However, if retained Butler will again be glued to the IL for a second year and if Splitter arrives next year probably for a third season. Contract up--goodbye! If Ludden is correct, the Spurs see much more upside in a 6' 11' 20 year old who can run, jump, block shots and has bulked up 20 lbs in one season. Compare this to a 22 year old Butler who can't run, jump, block shots and needs to take off another 30 pounds to get into NBA shape. He is our version of "Big Baby". Hopefully, Butler shows enough in the summer to be packaged with Udrih and/or Scola's rights for Duhon or some other playable #3 point guard. Butler probably has a future in the NBA but not here.

jag
07-11-2007, 10:55 AM
A lot of ranting and raving, but i still dont understand the premise of this post.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-11-2007, 11:40 AM
Butler>Mahinmi

coachmac87
07-11-2007, 11:44 AM
if the scola trade happens with portland...u think portland will be willing to give up jarret jack?

coachmac87
07-11-2007, 11:46 AM
damn coachmac...ur such a fucking idoit!!! get a life

Buddy Holly
07-11-2007, 11:49 AM
damn coachmac...ur such a fucking idoit!!! get a life

Thanks, yousaved a ton of people time and energy.