PDA

View Full Version : Mother gives toddler Ecstasy (disturbing video)

ObiwanGinobili
07-11-2007, 09:11 AM
This is sick. WTF?? talk about having no natural affection. Your child is not your scuience expirement you wacked out bitch.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1183762084 (original video)

from clues in the video they were able to get some info about hte particpants and are now looking for them.

http://www.click2houston.com/video/13649701/index.html?taf=hou

ObiwanGinobili
07-11-2007, 09:14 AM
not to even mention the kid is sitting on the floorboard of a moving vehicle.

Oh, Gee!!
07-11-2007, 09:16 AM
we need to expand the use of the death penalty

BacktoBasics
07-11-2007, 09:19 AM
Fucking Mexicans.

ObiwanGinobili
07-11-2007, 09:25 AM
video was shot somewhere between Houston and Victoria... prob going thru Lake jackson/ Baycity/ edna instead of along 59..... so if anyone has seen these fucking retards please call the sheriff.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2007, 09:28 AM
Too bad they all look alike.

Death In June
07-11-2007, 09:55 AM
That's a pretty disgusting and perverted act. What a stupid bitch.
Too bad they all look alike.
As an aside, there are really not enough feet in the world to kick this geeky kid's ass as much as he needs it.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-11-2007, 10:00 AM
I saw this Monday and I hope everyone in that car does some serious time. I'm a big dude, and when I used to do X, I would always feel like crap on the come down. I can't imagine what that kid went thru. If she's still alive. The thing I don't understand is they taped it and released it. Stupid is as stupid does.

xXx
07-11-2007, 10:14 AM
the lack of techno is disturbing.

Phil Hellmuth
07-11-2007, 10:51 AM
dumb ass hood rats.

Fillmoe
07-11-2007, 11:08 AM
i hope when they find these ugly sluts.... each one catches a bullet to the head for having a negative iq level and being a shit stain on society

peewee's lovechild
07-11-2007, 11:12 AM
Fucking Mexicans.

Mexicans gave us tacos.

lebomb
07-11-2007, 11:25 AM
I heard on KSAT 12 this morning that it was a hoax. The little girl was acting......the other people in the car told her to act like she was high. Nothing more.

The people did get a ticket for her not being in a car seat though.

E20
07-11-2007, 11:27 AM
I heard on KSAT 12 this morning that it was a hoax. The little girl was acting......the other people in the car told her to act like she was high. Nothing more.

The people did get a ticket for her not being in a car seat though.
I wouldn't believe them if they told me that and that little girl can act pretty good. Yeah, but I saw this in the troll forum and I couldn't watch it, too sick.

DarkReign
07-11-2007, 11:28 AM
The link no work for me!

Viva Las Espuelas
07-11-2007, 11:32 AM

The people did get a ticket for her not being in a car seat though.I thought it might have been a hoax as well, but that girl at the beginning(the fat one with a tongue post) had her pupils dialated pretty bad. I think all of those hood rats, I'm sorry, I know all those hood rats are too stupid to pull this off as a hoax.

50 cent
07-11-2007, 11:32 AM
WTF? This is seriously messed up.

Whoever gave it to her should rot in hell.

spursfan09
07-11-2007, 11:36 AM
I don't think its a hoax.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-11-2007, 11:36 AM
WTF? This is seriously messed up.

Whoever gave it to her should rot in hell.everyone in that car, except the kid, should do hard time.

fatsack
07-11-2007, 11:40 AM
i saw this on KSAT last night.. they mentioned a drug test. (I have no idea how long X stays in your system)

i think they really gave her X, and they should be fucking hung.

lebomb
07-11-2007, 11:41 AM
LOL......Im telling yall the SAPD had them all in cuffs and then had a press conference saying it WAS A HOAX. Dont believe me?? Check it out.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-11-2007, 11:50 AM
it look like it might have been. I don't know where lebomb got SAPD from.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOUSTON -- All of the people in a video that shows a group of young women laughing at a toddler rolling her eyes and behaving strangely have been interviewed and officials said they believe the tape was a hoax.

The video, which runs 2 minutes and 28 seconds, shows the little girl, who appears about two years old, sitting on the floor of a van. As the young women in the car, some of whom seem to be teenagers, tease her, the toddler rolls her eyes back until only the whites are showing.

Some of the women can be heard laughing and seeming to suggest the drug Ecstasy might be responsible for the tot's behavior.

"Cookie, stop rolling, girl ...You shouldn't have popped no x," says one of the young women, as she squeezes the little girl's cheeks and taps her on her head, telling her to stop rolling her eyes.

The video, which originally appeared on YouTube and is also on the Web sites, Digg and Parents Behaving Badly, also shows an infant being handed from one person to another in the car's back seat. The video has since been removed from YouTube.

Authorities with the Harris County Sheriff's Department and the Cyber Crimes Task Force talked to all of the people involved in the video and they said it was a joke, including the girl's 21-year-old mother.

However, the 2 1/2-year-old girl will undergo medical tests for confirmation.

"At this time, there's not enough evidence to say with any kind of certainty that she was or she was not actually exposed to any kind of criminal or illicit substance," said Lt. John Martin with the Harris County Sheriff's Department.

According to Martin, the group was on a long road trip from South Padre Island to Houston and said it was a product of boredom.

"That this child would basically do whatever you told her to do. If you told her to roll her eyes, she would roll her eyes, and they claim that's what she was doing -- that she was responding to things that they were telling her to do," Martin said.

Nine people were inside the van -- three adults, four teenagers and two children. KPRC Local 2 caught up with them as they left the Cyber Crimes Task Force after being interviewed. No one was willing to talk with the station about what really happened.

Child Protective Services is investigating the child's home life.

Harris County and Jackson County authorities became involved after several clues in the video seemed to show that the video had been filmed in the southeast Texas area. A map of Jackson County can be seen in the pocket of the car's front seat. An announcer from KHCB FM, a Houston Christian radio station, and an instrumental version of Jesus Loves Me can be heard in the background. The signal from the 100,000-watt radio station reaches into Jackson County.

The Jackson County sheriff is still concerned by what he saw.

"She's on the floor of the van -- no child protective seat there. Her environment is certainly in question," Sheriff A.J. Louderback said.

Investigators said even though the video recently came to light, it was shot on June 17.

All of the people in the video are from the Houston area, so local authorities will have jurisdiction.

cornbread
07-11-2007, 11:52 AM
Hoax or not, take the kid away from that trash forever and then punish those hoes. Nothing would be too severe in my book.

lebomb
07-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Opps sorry, not SAPD......but the police.

Death In June
07-11-2007, 12:40 PM
MDMA can be traced through your urine up to three days, depending on the severity of the use. There's also a chance that they could screen for any other adulterant, because of the unrealiability of street E. So I guess it all depends on how recent the video was made. That said, there is defenitely a double standard when it comes down to legal and illegal drugs. Some people readily give alcohol to their children. It should not matter if the drug is legal or illegal, parents should be held accountable and the legality of the substance should not even be an issue. I've heard of people using datura to punish unruly children, and seen women who have drank while they were pregnant, so I wouldnt be all that surprised if the video was legit.

Oh, Gee!!
07-11-2007, 12:48 PM
I sure can't roll my eyes into the back of my head like that little girl did. If it was a hoax, she still needs to be checked for some other medical condition that would allow her to do that with her eyes. :gross

mardigan
07-11-2007, 12:51 PM
I still dont know, she was jawing pretty hard as well, not to mention her eyes remaining in that rolled position. Either way, kid should be taken away

Fillmoe
07-11-2007, 12:54 PM
i dont think a 2 year old could handle X..... so it could be a hoax......

mardigan
07-11-2007, 01:04 PM
i dont think a 2 year old could handle X..... so it could be a hoax......
Depends on the strenght of the x as well I would imagine

Death In June
07-11-2007, 01:04 PM
An 11 month old ate some E off the floor and survived. I think a 2 year old could potentially ride it out.

ObiwanGinobili
07-11-2007, 06:00 PM
I really doubt it is a hoax, of course the people involved will say it;s fake. i'd love to meet a 2 yr old who sis what you told them to do on demand, rolls thier eyes up untill thier whites only show, and lets you squish thie face up a dozen times while just sitting thier blank faced.

I would think the hair folicle drug test would show something.

Also having the child sit on the floor of a car, with no restraint. And handing an infant back and forth in a moving vehicle ='s beyond stupid just on it;s own.

olemanu
07-11-2007, 10:45 PM
I remember seeing this on Woai but they blurred out the faces while Ksat showed the whole thing unedited and with no blurred faces

senorglory
09-23-2007, 08:25 PM
the lack of techno is disturbing.

it would be cruel and unusual to deprive a small child, high off her ass on ecstacy, of techno.

however, turns out everyone in the car is sober. including the toddler and infant.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/crime/ecstasy.asp

don't we feel silly now for all our moral outrage?

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-23-2007, 09:28 PM

Yeah, I totally feel like I wouldn't react next time a child is suspected of being given ecstasy.

ChumpDumper
09-23-2007, 09:37 PM
Nancy Grace is reportedly sleeping soundly on a mattress stuffed with hundred dollar bills.

Melmart1
09-23-2007, 09:43 PM
it would be cruel and unusual to deprive a small child, high off her ass on ecstacy, of techno.

however, turns out everyone in the car is sober. including the toddler and infant.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/crime/ecstasy.asp

You've been registered for nearly two weeks and when you finally decide to post, its to berate people for being upset that they thought a toddler was given a dangerous and illegal drug? :lmao Some people should learn to pick their battles.

E20
09-23-2007, 09:57 PM
Damn, I was hoping this would be real.

Summers
09-23-2007, 10:37 PM
You've been registered for nearly two weeks and when you finally decide to post, its to berate people for being upset that they thought a toddler was given a dangerous and illegal drug? :lmao Some people should learn to pick their battles.

And a story that's two months old. :lol

703 Spurz
10-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Mexicans gave us tacos.

And they make our lawns look mucho bonito :toast