PDA

View Full Version : Creative Vengeance?

Jekka
12-08-2004, 06:47 AM
Any ideas for getting revenge on my upstairs neighbors who are loud inconsiderate asses who have recently acquired a keyboard that plays MIDI sequences? :bang After finals, I'm going to need to unwind and watch someone else suffer for a bit.

Mr Dio
12-08-2004, 09:46 AM
My downstairs neighbor slams doors & her gate @ apprx 11p & so the next morning I slam doors & my gate VERY HARD @ apprx 515a. That usually takes care of the prob for a few days. Then she goes back to her usual inconsiderate self.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-08-2004, 09:57 AM
I remember the long-ass thread about jacking up your audio in the middle of the day to some insanely God-awful song or talk radio.

Slomo
12-08-2004, 10:07 AM
Jalbre6 was the poster with the problem and some of the suggestions were hilarious! Anyway here's a copy of how it ended:
Shelly,

That was me, about six months ago. I had neighbors that would party and make noise all night upstairs, throwing beer cans and cigarette butts onto my patio and the grassy area where I take the dog out. So I started blaring news-talk radio at them when I woke up at 6:30. I'd leave it on full blast all day and turn it off when I got home. And I have a VERY nice, over-the-top sound system.

It got even better when my next-door neighbor got in on it, and she was blaring Tejano music out of her place. My building has four apartments in it, and the one above her was vacant, so she was game.

It got to the point where I was downloading and burning music, famous speeches, evangelists, zoo noises, etc. just to piss them off. Random playing on 100-disc changer. My girlfriend was at the time on the most popular morning news-talk show in Dallas, and they discussed it one morning for about five minutes on-air. She emailed it to me and I burned about 16 copies of it on a CD, and set that for repeat one morning.

Finally about ten days into this, they came downstairs and we had a chat. The girl was furious with me, telling me that I was a dick, yadda-yadda-yadda. I told her that as long as they kept me up at night, I would keep them up during daylight hours. And if anything happened to any of my property, my house, my dog, my truck, etc, that I would call my buddy Lance, the cop who patrols this area usually. We dubbed their apartment "Club Whiskey Tango", and Tiffany would make spoof club/party flyers on her work PC, full color and glossy paper, and we would pin them on the clip next to the door.

They finally moved out about two months ago, on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Me, my GF, Tiffany, her fiance, and a couple of other people sat on my patio and drank Shiner Bock and watched them move their shit out. The best part was after they had people over all the time partying until the wee hours, no one would help them move. Seeing a 110 lb. girl and a scrawny little fuck carrying an entertainment center down a staircase is something you have to see for yourself. Especially when you despise them.If you decide to go Jalbre's way I would like to change my song recomendation from the Macarena to this! (http://freeweb.siol.net/tpetrovc/Atomik%20Harmonik%20Brizgalna%20brizga.mp3)

bigzak25
12-08-2004, 10:16 AM
i would smoke out and see if i could chill to the music.....

if not, i'd be high anyway and more apt to yell up to the guy to turn that shit down....please.

Useruser666
12-08-2004, 10:16 AM
Two words, Hamster Dance!

Marcus Bryant
12-08-2004, 10:17 AM
One word: house.

Jekka
12-08-2004, 10:34 AM
My downstairs neighbor slams doors & her gate @ apprx 11p & so the next morning I slam doors & my gate VERY HARD @ apprx 515a. That usually takes care of the prob for a few days. Then she goes back to her usual inconsiderate self.

Yeah, I wish these fuckers slept occasionally so that would be more effective ... although maybe I should just wait until the kid's asleep to do that and make him cry until the parents lose it.

Jekka
12-08-2004, 10:35 AM
Two words, Hamster Dance!

Oh Jesus, just when I think it's gone ...

If you decide to go Jalbre's way I would like to change my song recomendation from the Macarena to this!

That is beautiful.

Shelly
12-08-2004, 10:42 AM
Jalbre6 was the poster with the problem and some of the suggestions were hilarious! Anyway here's a copy of how it ended:If you decide to go Jalbre's way I would like to change my song recomendation from the Macarena to this! (http://freeweb.siol.net/tpetrovc/Atomik%20Harmonik%20Brizgalna%20brizga.mp3)

Without clicking on your link, I think I know EXACTLY what song you are linking to :lol

gophergeorge
12-08-2004, 10:42 AM
I have some ideas.

PM me sometime.

Regards,

OJ

jalbre6
12-08-2004, 11:11 AM
Oooh, my favorite subject! The best thing I can tell you is DO NOT let them win. You can be considerate (present them with a list with dates and times they were loud, and give copies to the office and the beat officer for your area). Or not (Go cut their cable off and remove the cable company's tag. Buy a big bag of cat food and feed your local strays on the stairs, under their car, etc..then stop. The meowing is unbearable. If you don't mind them knowing that you dislike them, print up a flyer saying apartment #XXX are pricks and list reasons. Then go hang them up in the laundry rooms, the weight rooms, by the mailboxes, under windshield wipers. ). Finally, if blasting MIDI sequences back at them during daylight hours won't get the point across, I got about twenty annoying CD's that might help. My personal favorite was Europe's Greatest Orators with a track of the chicken dance between each speech.

jalbre6
12-08-2004, 11:43 AM
I just read your blog entry about this as well, and want to remind you that you play rent to live there. Don't pity them because of a kid or some domestic crisis crap...why be miserable at someone else's expense? I used to think that dealing with crap like this was just part of apartment living. But typically people that can't control their kids, beat their spouse, and blare music till all hours have a tough time paying their rent every month on time. If they can't pay their rent on time plus the fact that they're shitty tenants, your landlord isn't gonna shed any tears to evict them, especially if your a resident in good standing.

A further incentive...after the shenanigans that my upstairs neighbors pulled and my retaliation, the complex still hasn't rented out the unit above mine, and this is three months later.

Slomo
12-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Without clicking on your link, I think I know EXACTLY what song you are linking to :lol
I knew you would :lol

Might even work on roaches and termites :)

MannyIsGod
12-09-2004, 12:52 AM
Oooh, my favorite subject! The best thing I can tell you is DO NOT let them win. You can be considerate (present them with a list with dates and times they were loud, and give copies to the office and the beat officer for your area). Or not (Go cut their cable off and remove the cable company's tag. Buy a big bag of cat food and feed your local strays on the stairs, under their car, etc..then stop. The meowing is unbearable. If you don't mind them knowing that you dislike them, print up a flyer saying apartment #XXX are pricks and list reasons. Then go hang them up in the laundry rooms, the weight rooms, by the mailboxes, under windshield wipers. ). Finally, if blasting MIDI sequences back at them during daylight hours won't get the point across, I got about twenty annoying CD's that might help. My personal favorite was Europe's Greatest Orators with a track of the chicken dance between each speech.

Oh man, you rule so much.

Experiment2100
12-09-2004, 02:37 AM
I want to suggest a song if you are going to go that route.
The Charanga.

exstatic
12-09-2004, 09:26 AM
My personal favorite was Europe's Greatest Orators with a track of the chicken dance between each speech.

O M G :lmao X 1 billion

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-09-2004, 10:42 AM
I want to suggest a song if you are going to go that route.
The Charanga.

All I know is that somewhere in this city, sometime in the next weekend, I will hear that song.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-09-2004, 10:44 AM
Damn you to the depths of hell, Experiment2100!

I can't get it out of my head!

Slomo
12-09-2004, 04:11 PM
My personal favorite was Europe's Greatest Orators with a track of the chicken dance between each speech. Dear Mr. Jalbre, Sir

I would like to take this opportunity and apologize for any future disturbance I might cause if I ever come anywhere close to your place of residence. If you have any sort of greavance with me I would kindly ask you to inform me and I promise to immediately do everything in my power to remove whatever is causing the problem.

Sincerely,
Slomo

You make chinese torture look like a walk in the park so I thought I'd just preemptively get on your good side :)

SpursWoman
12-09-2004, 04:15 PM
This makes me want to lease an apartment with crappy neighbors just so I can do this.

Damn quiet, older neighbors and houses on big lots. No damn fun at all. :flipoff :lol

jalbre6
12-09-2004, 04:30 PM
M3U Playlist 7/31/2004 06:49:37 "upstairsassholesww2"

1. Address From France - General 'J.J.' Black Pershing

2. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

3. Abdication Address - King Edward The VIII

4. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

5. On His Return From The Munich Conference - Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain

6. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

7. On The German Occupation Of Sudetenland In Czechoslovakia - Chancellor Adolf Hitler

8. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

9.Declaration Of War With Germany - Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain
10. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

11. Greetings To The Children Of England - Princess Elizabeth And Princess Margaret

12. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

13. "Britain Must Arm, America Must Arm" - Prime Minister Winston Churchill
14. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

15. "The Causes of War" - Prime Minister Winston Churchill

16. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

17. "Blood, Toil, Tears and Sweat" - Prime Minister Winston Churchill

18. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

19. "In a Solemn Hour" - Prime Minister Winston Churchill

20. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

21. Colossal Military Disaster ("We Shall Fight on the Beaches...") - Prime Minister Winston Churchill

22. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

23. This Was Their Finest Hour - Prime Minister Winston Churchill
24. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

25. First Year ("Never... To So Few") - Prime Minister Winston Churchill
26. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

27. "Every Man to His Post" - Prime Minister Winston Churchill

28. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

29. "Give Us the Tools" - Prime Minister Winston Churchill

30. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

31. "Some Chicken...Some Neck" - Prime Minister Winston Churchill

32. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

33. "The End of the War in Europe" - Prime Minister Winston Churchill
34. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

35. "The Iron Curtain" - Prime Minister Winston Churchill

36. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

37. 80th Birthday ("I Had the Luck to Be Called upon to Give the Roar") - Prime Minister Winston Churchill

38. The Chicken Dance @ Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati - Werner Thomas

Shelly
12-09-2004, 04:39 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin

Useruser666
12-09-2004, 04:53 PM
Accidently discharging a firearm into the ceiling (While they're away! :devil) might get your point across. Just say it was an accident when you were cleaning your gun. "Cuz you's get's reeeaaal nervous when's you's ah clean'en your guns."

Experiment2100
12-09-2004, 07:52 PM
Damn you to the depths of hell, Experiment2100!

Sorry,it's a badass song though isn't it.