PDA

View Full Version : Now THIS Is How You Chew Somone's Ass

07-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Get away, get away before you get murdered. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYVBlXGuVYg)

ALVAREZ6
07-11-2007, 02:59 PM
That was stupid

07-11-2007, 03:02 PM
That was stupid

And if a few of the conscripts from your neck of the woods would have gone through something like that, they'd probably be called the Malvinas instead of the Falklands today.

ALVAREZ6
07-11-2007, 03:05 PM
And if a few of the conscripts from your neck of the woods would have gone through something like that, they'd probably be called the Malvinas instead of the Falklands today.WGAF

2Blonde
07-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Come on 1369, look at who you're talking to... he can't see past his own 12" x 12" box that he lives in. He's a teenager who thinks he entitled, bulletproof and way too cool for anyone to treat him that way. He hasn't begun to understand the consequences of not being accountable to and for other people's lives, poor baby. He'd probably mess in his pants and call CPS if anyone every spoke to him that way. :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
07-11-2007, 05:14 PM
And if a few of the conscripts from your neck of the woods would have gone through something like that, they'd probably be called the Malvinas instead of the Falklands today.yes, indeed, that's exactly why we lost the falkland war :rolleyes It wasn't because England decided to make an example with our puny little excuse for an invading force... no... that wasn't it. A screaming idiot would have definitely been the solution to our dilemma there.

P.S. By the way, I would refrain from making idiot remarks like that, military service here is probably just as tough here bro. You want to find out? In fact, I'd be willing to say its tougher, you know why? over here we don't have public scrutiny over rights violations you know what I'm saying. Drill instructors don't have their hands tied here, they can really abuse you.

ALVAREZ6
07-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Come on 1369, look at who you're talking to... he can't see past his own 12" x 12" box that he lives in. He's a teenager who thinks he entitled, bulletproof and way too cool for anyone to treat him that way. He hasn't begun to understand the consequences of not being accountable to and for other people's lives, poor baby. He'd probably mess in his pants and call CPS if anyone every spoke to him that way. :lolRight on.

I don't know how long it's gonna take for people to realize this. I'm untouchable...but really I'm just a huge gaping vagina.