Taco
12-08-2004, 09:22 AM
click on link to see video
http://www.harvardsucks.org/

http://www.harvardsucks.org/images/result_right.gif

CosmicCowboy
12-08-2004, 10:24 AM
I pulled a good one a few years ago...

I was a part owner/investor in a startup company that had six people working in the office and it was a very fun and boisterous group...they put together an office pool to buy lottery tickets with the agreement they would all split the "winnings" if it hit...the office manager bought one ticket for every lotto...any small winnings on 3/4 numbers went back in the pot to buy moire tickets...

The office manager always put the current ticket under a paperweight on her desk...The lotto had gotten up to 80-100 million range and was quite the buzz in the office...

After they announced the winning numbers one night I went out and bought a lotto ticket with those numbers...the next morning I swiitched the ticket on her desk before she got there...

LMAO...you can imagine the pandemonium when she logged on and checked the winning numbers...

:lmao

fortunately they saw the humor in it and didn't kill me...

Taco
12-08-2004, 10:57 AM
After they announced the winning numbers one night I went out and bought a lotto ticket with those numbers...the next morning I swiitched the ticket on her desk before she got there...
LMAO...you can imagine the pandemonium when she logged on and checked the winning numbers...

:lol Man that's bad!!! :lol

My brother-in-law gave me a fake $100,000 scratch off lotto ticket once
That Bastard!!! :lol

FromWayDowntown
12-08-2004, 02:03 PM
I don't think some quite understand the intensity of the Harvard-Yale rivalry. Not the best football teams in the world, but that rivalry is fierce. The kids who pulled off that stunt (at Cambridge, no less) will go down in Yale lore for their creativity and persistence.

The payback is going to be fun, too. . . .

King
12-08-2004, 05:34 PM
I pulled a good one a few years ago...

I was a part owner/investor in a startup company that had six people working in the office and it was a very fun and boisterous group...they put together an office pool to buy lottery tickets with the agreement they would all split the "winnings" if it hit...the office manager bought one ticket for every lotto...any small winnings on 3/4 numbers went back in the pot to buy moire tickets...

The office manager always put the current ticket under a paperweight on her desk...The lotto had gotten up to 80-100 million range and was quite the buzz in the office...

That was so an episode of Full House. (Not saying you didn't do it, just saying they pulled something like that on there once).

timvp
12-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Nice.

I wonder if my brother who goes to Yale had a hand in it. Either way, he should claim it.

:smokin

CosmicCowboy
12-08-2004, 06:13 PM
hmmm...I am proud to say I have never watched an episode of full house so I can promise you I didn't rip off the idea from them...

TheWriter
12-10-2004, 03:31 AM
That was so an episode of Full House. (Not saying you didn't do it, just saying they pulled something like that on there once).

Actually, everyone pulled a trick on Joey where they switched his lottery ticket or something and taped the lottery numbers. Then when Joey watched, he thought he won.

Mark in Austin
12-11-2004, 05:19 AM
holy crap that's going to be tough for Harvard to top.