PDA

View Full Version : Noel Felix

Kori Ellis
07-11-2007, 09:29 PM
9-for-12 from the field (including one 3-pointer)
8-for-10 from the line
27 points
6 boards
great D

(If you don't know the point of this thread, that's okay)

CubanMustGo
07-11-2007, 09:30 PM
Who's Noel playing for, Kori?

Kori Ellis
07-11-2007, 09:30 PM
Milwaukee (he is playing center)

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Center? Yuck.

Well, if it helps him make the squad...

Go Noel.

CubanMustGo
07-11-2007, 09:34 PM
Lukewarm blobs of protoplasm are getting paid to be NBA C's. If it helps Noel stick with someone I'm all for it.

Kori Ellis
07-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Center? Yuck.

Well, if it helps him make the squad...

Go Noel.

Well if they keep him, it will be at PF. But he's playing C on summer league because they don't have anyone else who can guard bigs (and jump).

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-11-2007, 09:39 PM
Well if they keep him, it will be at PF. But he's playing C on summer league because they don't have anyone else who can guard bigs (and jump).

I figured as much, so I guess if it helps his versatility and staying power.

BTW, I totally spaced, are you and LJ in Vegas?

Kori Ellis
07-11-2007, 09:40 PM
BTW, I totally spaced, are you and LJ in Vegas?

No, unfortunately. Too much work.

Brodels
07-11-2007, 09:41 PM
That's awesome. Hope he can stick.

spurscenter
07-11-2007, 09:44 PM
please add more descrpition to the Header other than just the name of the person.

its your house, but thats just a suggestion to make us read it or not.

I thought, Noel Felix? the dude down the street from my house. lol

seriously, hes a good kid though but wont get off the bench anywhere.

He might get an IR spot with Bucks or Dleague.

I hope he makes it. he was with seattle last year and was just there.

Kori Ellis
07-11-2007, 09:48 PM
please add more descrpition to the Header other than just the name of the person.

I make random threads about him from time to time because he's one of my closest friends. Thus the statement, "If you don't know the point of this thread, that's okay." It's not Spurs related or anything and I don't mind if people don't read it. It's just my own personal liberty I take on the forum. :lol

spurscenter
07-11-2007, 09:49 PM
I make random threads about him from time to time because he's one of my closest friends. Thus the statement, "If you don't know the point of this thread, that's okay." It's not Spurs related or anything and I don't mind if people don't read it. It's just my own personal liberty I take on the forum. :lol

ahhhhhhhhh i get it. I didnt know the history.

BigBeezie
07-11-2007, 10:16 PM
No, unfortunately. Too much work.

Obviously, that isn't a problem for a writer.

milkyway21
07-11-2007, 10:58 PM
he plays center? what is his height exactly? He once played in the PBA as import if I remember correctly, but I don't know if he played as center.

BTW, nice stats:tu

Kori Ellis
07-11-2007, 11:00 PM
he plays center? what is his height exactly? He once played in the PBA as import if I remember correctly, but I don't know if he can played center.

BTW, nice stats:tu

He plays power forward really - 6'9, 250.

milkyway21
07-11-2007, 11:01 PM
He plays power forward really - 6'9, 250.thanks.

I really think he plays good defense.

Kori Ellis
07-11-2007, 11:06 PM
thanks.

I really think he plays good defense.

Yes, if he makes the NBA it will be for defense. That's his strength.

kris
07-12-2007, 01:13 AM

seriously, hes a good kid though but wont get off the bench anywhere.

He might get an IR spot with Bucks or Dleague.

I hope he makes it. he was with seattle last year and was just there.

He'll get pt. He's not just another scrub.

KEDA
07-12-2007, 06:30 AM
Good stat line, if he gets a contract with an NBA team, how does his overseas deal work out?

Obstructed_View
07-12-2007, 07:15 AM
Is he quick enough to be a long three?

spurschick
07-12-2007, 07:23 AM
Will he be coming to town once summer league is over?

Kori Ellis
07-12-2007, 11:04 AM
Good stat line, if he gets a contract with an NBA team, how does his overseas deal work out?

Maccabi had a team option on him but they have already signed other players now for next year, so I don't think they have any intention of picking it up. They know he wants to stay in the U.S.

Is he quick enough to be a long three?

Yeah, he's always guarded whoever was the best player on the opposing team (from 2's to 5's) but he's best used as a PF. His shot has developed a lot, so I can imagine a team using him at the 3 part-time though.

Hopefully the Bucks (or someone) will sign him right after summer league. And then he can come here to visit for a week or something before he heads to his new city.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-12-2007, 11:57 AM

We could take him to a Silver Stars game.

spurschick
07-14-2007, 04:22 PM
We could take him to a Silver Stars playoff game.

fixed :spin

Solid D
07-14-2007, 04:46 PM
He had a terrific jam against Boston's SL team. Lynn Greer drove right and put up a runner over a double team. He missed, but the carom was taken out of the air by the left hand of Noel Felix and he flushed it over a helpless Leon Powe and Big Baby Davis. It was a very athletic play.

In my opionion, he should make someone's 15-man roster although I think he needs to work a little more on his help defense in the front court.

Das Texan
07-14-2007, 05:46 PM
I'm still pissed we havent brought him in here as something more than that little summer cup of coffee a few years ago.

E20
07-14-2007, 05:49 PM
I forgot about Brodels, when was the last time he posted besides today?

How big is Noel Felix anway?

Kori Ellis
07-14-2007, 05:55 PM
How big is Noel Felix anway?

6'9 - 245/250

E20
07-14-2007, 05:56 PM
6'9 - 245/250
How's his lateral movement/quickness? If he was slimmer he would have the ideal body for a Bowen replacement.

Kori Ellis
07-14-2007, 06:03 PM
How's his lateral movement/quickness? If he was slimmer he would have the ideal body for a Bowen replacement.

He's super quick and athletic. But he's more of a power forward than a small forward. His game is on the block and around the basket for the most part. His strengths are shot blocking, defense and athleticism.

duncan228
07-14-2007, 06:19 PM
His strengths are shot blocking, defense and athleticism.

Seems like that would be enough to see some playing time on a lot of teams.

angel_luv
07-14-2007, 06:57 PM
Good job Noel! :tu :fro

Pistons < Spurs
07-17-2007, 06:37 AM
Came across this on draftexpress:

Noel Felix
7 Points, 3 Rebounds, 2 Blocks, 3 Turnovers, 5 Fouls, 2-6 FG, 3-5 FT

-Felix’s statline doesn’t reflect how well he played today.
-Felix showed a number of nice moves, including a deep fadeaway jumper, a spin move, and a drop stop.
-Felix was good on the defensive end, showing good bounce his feet are set and above average timing.

http://draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=2184

Kori Ellis
07-17-2007, 06:47 AM
Came across this on draftexpress:

Noel Felix
7 Points, 3 Rebounds, 2 Blocks, 3 Turnovers, 5 Fouls, 2-6 FG, 3-5 FT

-Felix’s statline doesn’t reflect how well he played today.
-Felix showed a number of nice moves, including a deep fadeaway jumper, a spin move, and a drop stop.
-Felix was good on the defensive end, showing good bounce his feet are set and above average timing.

http://draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=2184

Thanks for posting.

He got slightly injured (banged knees in the first quarter) and couldn't really run much after that. He iced on the bench for a while and then came back in. He actually got 6 points on 2-for-4 shooting and 2 blocks in the first quarter and then couldn't do much after that.

He had a very solid summer league (particularly defensively) and showed a versatility on the offensive end. He hit a three, many dunks, drop steps, spin moves, a sweet fadeway and a few jumpers from the top.

He's got about eight NBA teams interested in him at this point. So hopefully he can get a guarantee before training camp.