PDA

View Full Version : Clinton/Edwards

Nbadan
07-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Hillary Clinton was the victim of an unknowingly unsilenced microphone after this morning's NAACP forum in Detroit. Junkies might just blow their eardrums out trying to catch what she was saying to John Edwards during the 45 seconds that her microphone was hot, but the audio was mostly drowned out by thanks from host Russ Mitchell and by an organist's rousing rendition of "God Bless America." But here's the tantalizing pieces that we picked out of the cacophony:

"But we've got to (inaudible) ... They are just being trivialized... You know, I think there was an effort by our campaign to do that. Somehow we got to get back to it. Because that's all we are going to do."

She then shared a quick handshake with her No.1 rival, chirping "Thanks, Barack!" and then another "Thanks Dennis!" to Kucinich.

Here's the kicker for the pundits and conspiracy theorists: Clinton turned back to Edwards and concluded, "So, our guys should talk."

MSNBC (http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/07/12/267951.aspx)

I've long said that Clinton/Edwards would be a difficult team for any other Demo combo to beat. Clinton brings campaign operatives, money, conservative demos, DLCers, hell, maybe even some Reagan republicans...Edwards, meanwhile, has been courting Progressives - the most powerful voting bloc in the Demo party today...

...Team Obama better think quick and I know which direction he needs to go to have any chance of beating Clinton/Edwards and being President anytime this decade:

...Clark/Obama

Yonivore
07-12-2007, 02:02 PM
That would be sweet!