PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see this: mistilynn's Manu Video? Awesome!

whottt
12-08-2004, 11:48 AM
I saw she posted it at LG.net, wasn't sure if she had posted it here or not.

Awesome video with some great highlights of Manu.

Size: 33.8 MB
Length: 2 min 26 sec
Songs: Linkin Park - Hit the Floor and Nirvana - Bloom

right click, save target as
http://www.mistilynn.com/spurs/ManuGinobili_by_MistiLynn.mpg

Didn't realize that misti also has a website with a lot of cool interviews...it's kind of a pro Horry website in case you couldn't guess :)

http://www.mistilynn.com/

misty, not sure if you wanted the vid posted here or not...if you haven't already posted it here. If you have a problem with me posting it let me know and I will edit the thread, and apologies in advance...It's an awesome video though and I figured a lot of Spurfans would like it. Pretty nice work for a Lakerfan :)

TMTTRIO
12-08-2004, 12:02 PM
She posted it on Manu's website too. Great video and boy is he exciting to watch. I bet by the end of the season you could put a thirty minute video together with all of his highlight reels. He makes at least one or two a night now. Thanks again Misti :elephant

whottt
12-08-2004, 12:13 PM
Yeah it's an awesome job, best Manu highlight video I have ever seen..even considerng the ones he has on his website. She had some interview footage I haven't seen.

I'm kind of sad actually...I'd pretty much gotten used to the idea that all LakerFans were bad and lived entirely on the darkside...and now this happens and my whole world gets turned upside down :)

Does this mean Santa really exists too?

SPARKY
12-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Whoa. Did he do the Rear Admiral to her?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/1997/weekly/971124/images/spurs1.jpg

Athenea
12-08-2004, 12:43 PM
A W E S O M E !!!
The 1st pix she used to open the vid sums up what makes Manu a difference maker: awareness/bball IQ!!
Misti, you're da wohooman!!!!!!! :elephant

PS: Tnx Whotttttttt :king

TMTTRIO
12-08-2004, 12:55 PM
I love that block that he had on Pau and the announcer said something to the effect of does he think he's seven feet tall?:lol. I also liked the pass between Kobe's legs to Robert Horry for the dunk. Boy there's so many in that video it's hard to decide. The guy's amazing.

boutons
12-08-2004, 12:59 PM
"LakerFans were bad and lived entirely on the darkside..."

They are/do, as a rule (ex: see the Laker @ssholes who troll here).

MistiLynn is a pathological exception that proves the rule :)

travis2
12-08-2004, 01:07 PM
Nice work, Misty...:)

boutons, there are more reasonable Laker fans than just Misty...

Taco
12-08-2004, 01:45 PM
Very Very Cool!!!

Thanks Misti!!!!

manustarting2gd
12-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Misty, is a Spurs fan as well.. She roots for Robert Horry more than anyone I have ever known.. I think she loves the Spurs for that reason, and you cant help but to like Manu's game.

boutons
12-08-2004, 03:09 PM
I have a hair trigger on my IGNORE pistol for trolls. One bad post, blam! Makes my forum experience so much more pleasant.

Still waiting on a new forum feature: "IGNORE entire thread started by IGNOREd poster" :)

ALVAREZ6
12-08-2004, 04:59 PM
I have a better Manu mix video.. By Shai

whottt
12-08-2004, 05:21 PM
Why not post it so we can see it Alvarez...otherwise, what's the point of mentioning it?

Kori Ellis
12-08-2004, 05:26 PM
Just a note, this site doesn't advocate the use or download of any NBA video footage. We are aware of and obey the copyright laws.

From our Terms of Use regarding logos, jpegs and gifs hosted on our site ...

All logos and images are the property of the NBA and/or its affiliates, unless indicated as original design work and/or property of FullSportPress.

missmyzte
12-19-2004, 04:31 PM
Yeah it's an awesome job, best Manu highlight video I have ever seen..even considerng the ones he has on his website. She had some interview footage I haven't seen.

I'm kind of sad actually...I'd pretty much gotten used to the idea that all LakerFans were bad and lived entirely on the darkside...and now this happens and my whole world gets turned upside down :)

Does this mean Santa really exists too?

How did I miss this thread????
No, I don't mind at all that you posted it here. :) Thanks so much for the comments everyone! Sorry to burst your bubble but there are some reasonable Lakers fans in existence. :lol

ALVAREZ6
12-19-2004, 04:50 PM
Why not post it so we can see it Alvarez...otherwise, what's the point of mentioning it?

Shai's Manu Mix, way ..amazing. (http://www.supergino.com/media/Manu.Ginobili.MiX-Shai.mpg)

Courtesy of www.supergino.com

ALVAREZ6
12-19-2004, 05:00 PM
Shai's Manu Mix, way ..amazing. (http://www.supergino.com/media/Manu.Ginobili.MiX-Shai.mpg)

Courtesy of www.supergino.com

Everyone, download Shai's Manu Mix.

If you liked Misty's, get ready for this one. :smokin

E20
12-19-2004, 06:06 PM
Link doesn't work anymore.

missmyzte
12-19-2004, 06:14 PM
www.mistilynn.com/spurs/Manu_Ginobili_by_MistiLynn.mpg (http://www.mistilynn.com/spurs/Manu_Ginobili_by_MistiLynn.mpg)

E20
12-19-2004, 06:30 PM
It's only 1:17 long and it has more pictures than clips. I'm probably downloading a corrupted version. It's only 17.9 MB.

missmyzte
12-19-2004, 06:35 PM
Yeah, that's weird. It's 33.8 MB - anyone else having problems?

E20
12-19-2004, 06:44 PM
NVM. Downloaded off your site. Pretty cool. You're TNT one is pretty awesome aswell.

ALVAREZ6
12-19-2004, 06:50 PM
download this one,

http://www.supergino.com/media/Manu.Ginobili.MiX-Shai.mpg

its another manu mix, around 3:30

missmyzte
12-19-2004, 06:54 PM
NVM. Downloaded off your site. Pretty cool. You're TNT one is pretty awesome aswell.

Thanks! I have fun making them and giving them to the guys. TP especially like them. :)

whottt
12-19-2004, 07:22 PM
Shai's video is pretty sweet...but I still give misti's the edge in style points.

Shai had awesome highlights but that music was not good for a basketball highlight video and didn't fit a basketball video or Manu's game IMO.

ALVAREZ6
12-19-2004, 08:01 PM
Shai's video is pretty sweet...but I still give misti's the edge in style points.

Shai had awesome highlights but that music was not good for a basketball highlight video and didn't fit a basketball video or Manu's game IMO.
SHAI's was so amazing, all his crazy dunks.
the only reason cus it shows more dunks, and more of everything. nice ass passes.

Ginofan
12-19-2004, 10:58 PM
I love how Misti puts emotion in her vids, it's not just a bunch of clips thrown together...it sets her apart from other vid makers.

E20
12-20-2004, 01:40 AM
Yeah like people talk in it. It's like behind the scene stuff, I like that.

missmyzte
12-20-2004, 02:44 AM
I love how Misti puts emotion in her vids, it's not just a bunch of clips thrown together...it sets her apart from other vid makers.
:fro I couldn't find a good hug smiley to say thanks so just take this guy as "cool". :)

Yeah like people talk in it. It's like behind the scene stuff, I like that.
That's a signature in all my mixes, I always have audio and/or video of the players themselves talking.