PDA

View Full Version : john lucas wouldve been nice

coachmac87
07-13-2007, 01:12 AM
spurs should have attempted to accquire him in the trade...i like this kid has and hes got a lot of heart and i think can actually be someting one day...oh well

Mr. Body
07-13-2007, 01:14 AM
They don't want salary.

But how they failed to force an Udrih for Lucas trade is beyond me.

coachmac87
07-13-2007, 01:16 AM
They don't want salary.

But how they failed to force an Udrih for Lucas trade is beyond me.

its not like he is expensive...ya i wouldve loved that swap..maybe the spurs should say fuck it "hey houston u talkin about another one?" maybe he will be waived... isnt htown pretty deep at the pg? didnt they draft brooks?

Roxsfan
07-13-2007, 01:16 AM
JL3 is ours, and so was his drugie dad :ihit

coachmac87
07-13-2007, 01:18 AM
JL3 is ours, and so was his drugie dad :ihit

for now yes...but u drafted aaron brooks, got mike james back pretty damn sure u still got alston...and now lucas??? somebodys gone and not to mention luther head..he can play a lil point as well

Bruno
07-13-2007, 01:20 AM
Too small.
Undersized PG have a hard time in nba. I wouldn't be surprised to see him going back in europe soon.

coachmac87
07-13-2007, 01:21 AM
Too small.
Undersized PG have a hard time in nba. I wouldn't be surprised to see him going back in europe soon.

to small??? hey if earl boykins and lil mugsy can do it..i think this kid can

coachmac87
07-13-2007, 01:22 AM
5-11 and 165...that isnt too bad...i think damon stoudamire is smaller

coachmac87
07-13-2007, 01:24 AM
wait a minute...whats stoudamire contract look like?

Bruno
07-13-2007, 01:26 AM
to small??? hey if earl boykins and lil mugsy can do it..i think this kid can

RIF.
Did I say that undersized PG can't play in nba ? I said that it's very difficult for them.
And Boykins is a SG not a PG.

Marcus Bryant
07-13-2007, 01:28 AM
Who cares about Lucas IV or whoever? The Spurs do have a chance to improve if they can pick up a player like Udoka or Barnes this summer.

coachmac87
07-13-2007, 01:29 AM
RIF.
Did I say that undersized PG can't play in nba ? I said that it's very difficult for them.
And Boykins is a SG not a PG.

lmao nice try buddy..just because he is a "sg" doesnt make it easier for him to go up agiants bigger guys..and im sure he defends the point..but do u think about damon stoudamire i kno its a lil random and could be a van exel clone..but hey grizz got enough points and maybe we can swap him for beno or sumthin..kno anything about his contract?

coachmac87
07-13-2007, 01:31 AM
Who cares about Lucas IV or whoever? The Spurs do have a chance to improve if they can pick up a player like Udoka or Barnes this summer.

wow so u dont even kno who this guy is...well lemme say i would take him over vaugh..hell ill take almost anybody over vaughn..and the spurs get need to tell everybody if beno is staying or going..cause the whole fuckin world wants to kno!!! and as of now i still think depth at pg is veryvery thin

Roxsfan
07-13-2007, 01:47 AM
for now yes...but u drafted aaron brooks, got mike james back pretty damn sure u still got alston...and now lucas??? somebodys gone and not to mention luther head..he can play a lil point as well

perhaps

we'll give u JL2 :smokin

MajorMike
07-13-2007, 12:59 PM
JL3 will most likely be around as long as his dad is there. He is an upgrade as far as a pure PG over Beno, but Beno could shoot JL3 out of the gym. JL3's defense is also very poor.