http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?p=3025917&posted=1#post3025917

:lol

Fast Dunk
07-13-2007, 02:57 AM
Thread was moved here:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=132120&page=27&pp=20

jaffies
07-13-2007, 03:09 AM
So, I'm at this bar/restraunt type of thing called the Fireplace Inn. I hadn't eaten all day as I had been busy and also very broke at the time, times they were-a-rough. Me and some friends and colleages started to get a bunch of drinks in us because they had these 32 ounce vodka drinks on sale for $2.50 or $3 or something like that. So, me and my dumbass priorities decided to spend my money on those mediocre, yet strong drinks.

Yada yada yada, I end up throwing up in the restroom of the place. It's kinda hazy, but I ended up being thrown out (deservedly so). We all go outside and wait to co-ordinate cabs to head to the afterparty, or home for me. So I'm sitting there on the curb ralphing, and I'm leaning on this car, it's a Range Rover. Soon after that this guy comes up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder and says, "you doing alright there, buddy?" and everyone I was with was laughing and the guy was laughing, too. It turns out I threw up on the back-end of his bumper, on his brand-new Range Rover.

So, the next day, my friend calls me and says, "Man, that was freaking hilarious yesterday."
"Yeah" I says, "I'm sorry, that must have been embarrasing to be with the guy who had to be thrown out of the fucking restraunt."
"Nah," he says, "that's alright...the best part of the night was when Bill Rancic from the Apprentice came up to you for throwing up on his Range Rover!"

that was a good time.

What does this have to do with anything?

Nothing.

But it's 1,000,000,000 times more interesting than anything at the other end of that link.

AlamoSpursFan
07-13-2007, 03:50 AM
Who do I contact to get the 3 minutes of my life back that I wasted reading that crap?

Beno Udrih
07-13-2007, 04:00 AM
Good to see Louis comeback as Fast Dunk. How much time do you have on your hands Louis?

Beno Udrih
07-13-2007, 04:02 AM
Oh and how retarded are by making a post over there with a link to here, and then make a thread her "claiming" that clutchfans.net is talking about ST when its you that posted the link.

TradeManu4Kobe
07-13-2007, 09:27 AM
And to add to all the joy we've already received from stealing Scola, here are links to 2 Spurs fan forums and how they're reacting to this trade. (Hint: not very well.) Enjoy!
1. SpursTalk.com
2. SpursReport.com
BTW, I find it ridiculous how much better CF.net is run than either of those sites. I always knew this was one of the best fan forums in the country, but visiting some other crappy ones every now and then always helps reinforce that thought. :lol :lol

phxspurfan
07-13-2007, 11:00 AM
Reading that thread is depressing :[

Marcus Bryant
07-13-2007, 11:04 AM
I guess they need a little excitement seeing as how they've had little over the last decade.

Oink Oink
07-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Must be depressing knowing you only won championships because Jordan took 2 years off. :donkey

Fast Dunk
07-14-2007, 02:32 AM
Must be depressing knowing you only won championships because Jordan took 2 years off. :donkey

The Rockets are not my team but hey! at least they won back-to back on normal 82-game seasons...
:lol

jaespur21
07-14-2007, 02:54 AM
Oh and how retarded are by making a post over there with a link to here, and then make a thread her "claiming" that clutchfans.net is talking about ST when its you that posted the link.

and how cool R u taking the time to know that he is the due on clutchfans.net and then calling him a loser.........IM GOING back to playing the darkness IM halfway thru the game....BENO UDRIH .... stop crying BICHHHHHHHHTCHT
K

jaespur21
07-14-2007, 02:55 AM

STUPID RESPONSE>> RETARTED .......the rockets were good those years u freakin hater

Beno Udrih
07-14-2007, 03:01 AM
and how cool R u taking the time to know that he is the due on clutchfans.net and then calling him a loser.........IM GOING back to playing the darkness IM halfway thru the game....BENO UDRIH .... stop crying BICHHHHHHHHTCHT
K
WTF? Did I just call out your man crush or what? What the fuck is it to you what I post? Go back to playing your fucking video game damn nerd. :nerd

Kori Ellis
07-14-2007, 03:08 AM
Cussing each other out every thread doesn't belong here.

I feel like I'm dealing with juvenile delinquents tonight. Please grow up.

Thanks.